Author Topic: Funny things your kids (or kids around you) say.  (Read 36497 times)

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Funny things your kids (or kids around you) say.
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2013, 06:30:22 am »
Japanese TV Show Pranks Kids With Zombie Attack  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gu-t1Ghm4OU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Gu-t1Ghm4OU</a>

Nothing to do with kids but the same show also played a dinosaur prank. Gold  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JhuccK8eCfo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JhuccK8eCfo</a>
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2013, 01:19:16 am »
Recently my Missus has been working with our son on counting. He likes to show off his new abilities by counting for others by 2's, 5's, and 10's.

Tonight however....

Lil CT: "Hey Dad!, Would you like to hear me do some counting?"
Me: "Sure, what are you going to be counting by?"
Lil CT: "Well, I am going to count by zero's"
Me: "Well, I don...." (I get interrupted by this)
Lil CT: " Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero.....(Continues for a minute or so)"

He knows the concept of Zero, which is nice, but counting by zero doesn't really add up.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: October 31, 2013, 04:43:46 am »
When my youngest Sam, now 12 was about 5 or 6 he had me and the missus laughing like drains.

We were going to Ikea for a nosey to pass a few hours, we were just getting in the car, and he asked where we were going.

"Ikea Sam"

"Don't want to go there dad"

"Why not mate ?"

Thoughtful pause.........

" Cos i was watching a program last night, and they eat dogs there......"

He'd been watching a program, that was exploring customs in Korea.

Ironically after the horse meat scandal, it's highly likely that people in IKEA actually HAVE eaten dog meat, who knows what else went into those meatballs... :P
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #163 on: October 31, 2013, 05:28:20 am »
We've had one of our dogs put to sleep recently. Henry was his name.

My six year old; daddy, is your granny still alive?

Me: well, one is. The other is playing with Henry.

Her, after a quizzical look:but human heaven is the village, and animal heaven is the forest. So how dothey play?

Me: the village is next to the forest.

That satisfied her.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Homo rubrum

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Knock it and run, son.
« Reply #164 on: October 31, 2013, 10:12:35 pm »
Nephew, 3, to brother-in-law as he gets out of the shower (note the lack of relation):

"Daddy, what if you had a big penis?"
And if you can do it all with a proud boner, then why the hell not?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2013, 10:44:37 pm »
We've just been to Orlando and had just been to Magic Kingdom for the fireworks, with all the Micky pumpkins etc.

Driving back in the dark and we were playing a game with my girlfriends niece, just turned 4. Saying a Disney character in a kind of ghoulish way.

'Mickyyy Mooooouuuse'

'Gooooofffy'

Etc.

Then she came out with Maaaaary Pooppppins, which was quite impressive since that was the first time she'd ever seen her.

Then a few more, got to the less well known ones. Lillllo and Stttiiiiitch. Luuuumiere. Geniiiiie of the Laaaamp. Oh Toooodles (which is apparently something from Mickys Clubhouse). Then out of nowhere she comes out with....

'Jiimmmmyyy Saviiiiiiiile'
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2013, 11:38:23 pm »
Oh wow ;D
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #167 on: November 1, 2013, 02:48:57 am »
then when doing vacuums in space.
"why can't astronauts hear in space?" "the helmets."
:lmao
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: November 3, 2013, 12:37:23 pm »
Going past some fields the other week and my 9 year daughter says "dad there was a horse jumping on another horses back then" to which I'm trying to not laugh my head off, then she starts giggling and I think she's worked out what their 'really' doing, so I ask what's so funny and she comes back with "silly horses must be playing piggyback"

Pissed myself laughing

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: November 3, 2013, 11:15:13 pm »
Recently started potting my 3 yr old, one day he is sat on his potty and stands up holding his willy saying

'I've got a big one'

me: you've got a big what?

'I've got a big willy'

didn't know what to say to that had to try not to laugh at him though

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #170 on: November 3, 2013, 11:29:39 pm »
Not exactly kids, but I was in The Strand a few months back, and heard a woman scream at her offspring "STOP IT.  YER MAKING US LOOK LIKE WOOLS!"
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #171 on: November 4, 2013, 12:07:37 am »
We've just been to Orlando and had just been to Magic Kingdom for the fireworks, with all the Micky pumpkins etc.

Driving back in the dark and we were playing a game with my girlfriends niece, just turned 4. Saying a Disney character in a kind of ghoulish way.

'Mickyyy Mooooouuuse'

'Gooooofffy'

Etc.

Then she came out with Maaaaary Pooppppins, which was quite impressive since that was the first time she'd ever seen her.

Then a few more, got to the less well known ones. Lillllo and Stttiiiiitch. Luuuumiere. Geniiiiie of the Laaaamp. Oh Toooodles (which is apparently something from Mickys Clubhouse). Then out of nowhere she comes out with....

;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #172 on: November 4, 2013, 12:09:20 am »

'Mickyyy Mooooouuuse'

'Gooooofffy'

Etc.

Who was your chauffeur?

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: November 4, 2013, 08:51:08 pm »
My 3 and a half year old boy developed an imaginary friend a year or so back. Before experiencing fatherhood, one of the fears I had was 'imaginary friends' in my children. Not sure why, but the whole idea of it really bothered me. The fear probably came from media scare stories of schizophrenia and stories of parents having to cook a whole plate of food for 'Fred' to satisfy the crazed desires of their once beloved 14 year old.

But we were introduced to 'Mr Boogie' a good while back. I didn't get it at first, but after a while, I learned that yes, my child had an imaginary friend. I was worried - I really was. Thankfully, Mr Boogie needed attention every month or so (with some attention to his needs). Give or take. It didn't go to the extremes that some parents have to endure, but Mr Boogie, for a while, was a guest in our house.

We didn't get to hear from Mr Boogie for a while, but the names 'Tack and Teak' started to crop up. Tack and Teak this, tack and teak that. And I was curious to learn about Mr Boogie. I never 'challenged' him about imaginary friends at all - just let him get on with it, but I asked him last week, 'so where's Mr Boogie?'

My son can really put on a face. When I asked this... he paused. He looked up at me, squinted his eyes, started to nod at me gently as if he was divulging something profound and said... 'We'll Dad... unfortunately, Mr Boogie died.'

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: November 4, 2013, 08:58:19 pm »
But who are Tack and Teak? Mr. Boogie's worthless children, hanging around now he's gone after an inheritance? I wouldn't mind if they ever bothered to visit him, but they had no time for him when he was alive. Didn't even pop in for an hour at Christmas. Now the greedy bastards are like flies around shit. Twats.  Hope they get nothing.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: November 4, 2013, 09:13:56 pm »
There was a slight callousness to Mr Boogies demise I have to say. There was tenderness, and a small amount of pain, but possibly not enough. Tack and Teak are the new kids on the block tho. How long they'll fare is anyone's guess.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: November 4, 2013, 09:14:50 pm »
Me girlfriend is a teacher and has a class of seven year olds. She was asking them what their biggest fear is, there were lots of shouts for spiders, rats etc and then one piped up with "buffalo". Proper tickled me when she told me, where does a seven year old pick up a fear of buffalo?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: November 4, 2013, 09:15:15 pm »
There was a slight callousness to Mr Boogies demise I have to say. There was tenderness, and a small amount of pain, but possibly not enough. Tack and Teak are the new kids on the block tho. How long they'll fare is anyone's guess.

If they die aswell, it may turn out your son is an invisible friend serial killer. Which would actually suit you, given your feelings on them.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: November 4, 2013, 09:30:25 pm »
If they die aswell, it may turn out your son is an invisible friend serial killer. Which would actually suit you, given your feelings on them.

Fingers crossed, Tack and Teak will either stick around, or go on a long holiday. But then, if he looks up at me with that same face and says, 'they've gone on a long holiday, I'll be sifting thru his scalp.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #179 on: January 2, 2014, 04:26:09 pm »
;D Watching Lord of the Rings Fellowship...... with my 3 girls aged 10, 6 & 5. The 5 yo goes its Fredo!!! And my 10 yo says no its Frodo. I butt in by saying Fredo is in The God Father and she the 5 yo replies ahh yes thats right ;D

Brilliant.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #180 on: January 3, 2014, 08:44:55 pm »
A few weeks ago me and my son were watching the footy and my daughter came in to watch it too, now she doesn't really like football but she tries to watch it because she knows I like it bless her. There was a free-kick for us and Coutinho (I think) takes it and to goes over and into the kop and my daughter says "ah it went into the audience, dad" ;D made me laugh.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #181 on: January 3, 2014, 08:45:48 pm »
A few weeks ago me and my son were watching the footy and my daughter came in to watch it too, now she doesn't really like football but she tries to watch it because she knows I like it bless her. There was a free-kick for us and Coutinho (I think) takes it and to goes over and into the kop and my daughter says "ah it went into the audience, dad" ;D made me laugh.

"This Liverpool match is filmed infront of a live studio audience"

;)

Can you imagine if they had an "APPLAUSE" sign when Suarez scores.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: January 5, 2014, 05:15:39 pm »
I picked up me nephew the other day (he's only 1) he throws his bottle pings me little girl (nearly 3) right on the head. cue the tears and she comes out with "arrr, you little shitbag" everyone's shocked then she picks up my milkshake bottle and says "I'll smash his face in with this" everyone was laughing. I was mortified, briefed her up straight away about the language / threats
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: January 5, 2014, 05:24:03 pm »
My 3 yr old walked into the bathroom, saw me in the bath, strips off, climbs in and tells me to "go on get out".
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2014, 07:59:32 pm »
Yesterday I said "What the...?" at something I saw on telly. My two year old then said "fuck. What the fuck".

I REALLY have to be more careful with what I say when driving...

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: January 29, 2014, 03:24:24 pm »
Recently there's been a Little scouse kid of about 6 who sits behind us in the KOP with either his mum or his Dad. We have a little chat with him at HT every game

Last night the whole ground were singing the usual "Blue and White Shite, Blue and White Shite, ello ello".  He was singing along but with a tamer 'Blue and White Blehhh! Blue And White Blehhh, ello ello'.  He told us his mum lets him swear on match days but only up until 10pm. Then he added "Don't tell me Nan" :)

Last week we were discussing Skrtel and he overheard us and told us that he calls the sweets Skittles, 'Skrtel's'

Funny watching him get more and more confident as each game goes on.  Last night when Suarez nailed the 4th he was on his seat with 2 sets of fingers up at Howard.  His mum had to warn him it was a special occasion. He's a great kid. :)

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #186 on: January 29, 2014, 03:46:56 pm »

That one ruined me haha - fantastic.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #187 on: January 29, 2014, 05:46:40 pm »
Our daughter Izzy (5) told us that when she grows up she wants to have 11 kind but its "ok, because they will have different daddies".  Excellent. 
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: January 29, 2014, 05:59:01 pm »
Our daughter Izzy (5) told us that when she grows up she wants to have 11 kind but its "ok, because they will have different daddies".  Excellent. 
Warms a father's heart.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: January 29, 2014, 06:03:07 pm »
I picked up me nephew the other day (he's only 1) he throws his bottle pings me little girl (nearly 3) right on the head. cue the tears and she comes out with "arrr, you little shitbag" everyone's shocked then she picks up my milkshake bottle and says "I'll smash his face in with this" everyone was laughing. I was mortified, briefed her up straight away about the language / threats
That second line has tickled me  ;D

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: January 29, 2014, 07:42:57 pm »

Ah bliss.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2014, 09:10:18 am »
Nice.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: February 8, 2014, 12:16:30 am »
Driving my son home from school today...

Lil' CT: "dad, one of my friends has a bicycle that is faster then a car."
Me: "I do not think that is possible... (I start explaining why)"
Lil' CT: "it can, obviously it has rocket boosters on it."
Me: "I see.... But..."
Lil' CT: "don't you know anything dad!?"

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #193 on: February 8, 2014, 01:09:34 am »
My Mum comes out with some whoppers. Discussing the Winter Olympics today, she asks: "So are there football and track and field events in this Olympics then? Or any martial arts?".

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2014, 12:47:45 pm »
Found this gold in the Moyes thread. Didnt want anyone to miss it.

Its my 40th next month, my Mrs is stressing about what to get me. 

She was asking the kids last night while I was out and this convo actually took place......

Mum - What to get your dad then for his 40th, we need some ideas ?

16 Year old son - Cant think mum

12 year old son - dunno

7 year old son - If you could make David Moyes stay at Utd another season dad would be well happy with that mum

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2014, 11:11:58 pm »
Found this gold in the Moyes thread. Didnt want anyone to miss it.

That is so good!  ;D

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: March 10, 2014, 12:19:14 am »
Lil CT (after taking a huge swig of milk): "Ahh, I love the taste of calcium in my glass."

Online Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: March 10, 2014, 11:39:52 am »
I'm trying to encourage my young nephew to get into supporting Liverpool. He's getting there, but we had this conversation this weekend...

Him:...so Uncle Farman, can I also support Arsenal?
Me: No. You can like them a bit if you want, but you can't support them properly if you support Liverpool, because they are both in the same country.
Him: Oh. (pause). So can I support a foreign team?
Me: I suppose so, as long as you support Liverpool if they ever play each other.
Him: OK. So do you support a foreign team?
Me: Well, a quite like a team called Borussia Dortmund.
Him: (giggles) that's a funny name. Can I support them too?
Me: If you want. You need to remember their name for a start though!

(we both start doing other things. 2 hours later I see him again...)

Me: So, can you remember the name of that foreign team?
Him: (scrunches up face, starts thinking furiously) Ummm...ummm....(5 second pause)...'Russell and Bromley?'
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline Learpholl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: March 10, 2014, 05:26:59 pm »
I was playing heads up charades with my second cousin. We were doing Simpsons characters and Apu Nahasapeemapetilon came up. I tried to help him out by saying that "his first name is what you do when you sit on the toilet" (a poo) and the little lad shouts out "A SHITE!!!".