Author Topic: Daniel Andre Sturridge  (Read 1157213 times)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
Re: Daniel Andre Sturridge
« Reply #8000 on: June 18, 2014, 02:03:20 pm »
:lmao

You should write erotic fiction, I suggest your first novella should focus on the sexually repressed masses of RAWK who are intimidated by your "finger my bumbumhole with one hand and slap my face" love for Sturridge.
Veering into @BigSam territory, some of that.

Spock's slash fic.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #8001 on: June 18, 2014, 03:16:28 pm »
Number one... How dare anyone suggest I'm a red cafe cnut. 

Number two... I also post on the guardian, that comment was also mine. I am JeremyHillaryBoobPHD (from the yellow submarine) please check out my posting history there for more utter insanity and flying of the LFC flag.

Number three.... I.m a scouser born and bred.  Living in London.  On my own.  So maybe I'm going a little insane in my alienated state of angry isolation.  Is there a law against that? No.

Anyway, back to Daniel.  I reckon if he hadn't become a footballer he'd probably be a super-hero.  Not in a low-key, sinister Batman sort of way.  Hell no,  This is Daniel.  We're talking balls out (big balls, IMHO) Iron Man style FUCK YEAH I'M DANIEL STURRIDGE super-hero antics.  Or maybe he would have become prime minister.  I'd vote for him, fuck I'd vote for him to finger my bumbumhole with one hand and slap my face with the other.  I sometimes wish I was gay... I'd make a great gay guy and I reckon if Daniel was gay (he's not) me and him would make the perfect couple.  We'd buy a little rustic cottage in the outskirts of Chester, he would run the flower shop that we own and I would stay home baking him cookies and cakes and big joints of meat.  He's insatiable for meat in my fantasy.  Insatiable.

My fucking word that's brilliant :lmao

Offline beefdog

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8002 on: June 18, 2014, 03:34:21 pm »
I've developed a bit of a man-crush on Daniel.

I don't want to fuck him necessarily but I love him and I want him to crawl inside his mind so he can understand me and I can feel what it's like to be inside him.

His skill, his commitment, his style, his attitude, his dance, his swagger, his sense of humour, his morals, his humility, his arrogance, his family, his, character, his loyalty, his charidee work, his comments, his goals, his everything.

Oh, and he's just proved he can bang them in on the worlds biggest stage - In Brazil versus Italy in the World Cup Finals.  That is not a fluke and that is not an everyday occurrence.  Daniel is the real deal.  And he's mine.  Sorry, I mean he's ours!

Keep your feelings to yourself Roy.

Offline dmorgan

• Started well, turned out a bit meh.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Going, Going....gone.

Offline brownbear11

• Kopite
  • aht and aboot, ˇdale!
« Reply #8004 on: June 18, 2014, 06:40:08 pm »

I don't want to fuck him necessarily but I love him and I want him to crawl inside his mind so he can understand me and I can feel what it's like to be inside him.

His skill, his commitment, his style, his attitude, his dance, his swagger, his sense of humour, his morals, his humility, his arrogance, his family, his, character, his loyalty, his charidee work, his comments, his goals, his everything.

Oh, and he's just proved he can bang them in on the worlds biggest stage - In Brazil versus Italy in the World Cup Finals.  That is not a fluke and that is not an everyday occurrence.  Daniel is the real deal.  And he's mine.  Sorry, I mean he's ours!

Reminds me of this spoof of a Kobe fan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBsg43cdTc&feature=kp

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8005 on: June 18, 2014, 07:12:35 pm »

Anyway, back to Daniel.  I reckon if he hadn't become a footballer he'd probably be a super-hero.  Not in a low-key, sinister Batman sort of way.  Hell no,  This is Daniel.  We're talking balls out (big balls, IMHO) Iron Man style FUCK YEAH I'M DANIEL STURRIDGE super-hero antics.  Or maybe he would have become prime minister.  I'd vote for him, fuck I'd vote for him to finger my bumbumhole with one hand and slap my face with the other.  I sometimes wish I was gay... I'd make a great gay guy and I reckon if Daniel was gay (he's not) me and him would make the perfect couple.  We'd buy a little rustic cottage in the outskirts of Chester, he would run the flower shop that we own and I would stay home baking him cookies and cakes and big joints of meat.  He's insatiable for meat in my fantasy.  Insatiable.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8006 on: June 18, 2014, 07:57:33 pm »

Number two... I also post on the guardian, that comment was also mine. I am JeremyHillaryBoobPHD (from the yellow submarine) please check out my posting history there for more utter insanity and flying of the LFC flag.

Number three.... I.m a scouser born and bred.  Living in London.  On my own.  So maybe I'm going a little insane in my alienated state of angry isolation.  Is there a law against that? No.

Hahahahaa genius.

Offline ConqueredAllOfEurope

• Shit, just realised I can have a custom title...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8007 on: June 19, 2014, 12:24:25 am »

:lmao :lmao :lmao
"We have to change from doubter to believer... now"

Offline viewing only

• Main Stander
« Reply #8008 on: June 19, 2014, 12:43:22 am »

Ladies and gentleman, I produce to you all: @bigfatsam

Offline pudgethemidget

• Kopite
« Reply #8009 on: June 19, 2014, 03:10:47 am »
Probably the greatest thing I've ever read on RAWK.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #8010 on: June 19, 2014, 09:57:49 am »

Bonjela

Cat flaps

OldCold (the music)

Anything by Harvest Fields

Sabu Pundit

Maggie May when she's seriously angry.
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #8011 on: June 19, 2014, 01:27:16 pm »
Bonjela

Cat flaps

OldCold (the music)

Anything by Harvest Fields

Sabu Pundit

Maggie May when she's seriously angry.

But are any of those insatiable for meat? That's the question.

Insatiable I tell you.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #8012 on: June 19, 2014, 02:23:34 pm »

John Terry and Wayne Bridge walk into a pub. The bartender says 'Wow! John Terry and Wayne Bridge'.
'That's right' said Terry 'pleased to meet your acquaintance'
'Can I get you lads something to drink?' asked the landlord
'I'll have a pint of cider please' requested Bridge politely
'Just an orange juice for me please' said Terry 'I've got a game against Hull at 8 o'clock tonight'
'I know' said the bartender 'In fact this we like to show the games on TV'
'Too bad it's not on Sky' lamented the Man City full-back
'But Crystal Palace v Wolves is on ITV4' remembered Terry
'Not in this pub' added the bartender abruptly
'Why not?' asked Bridge incredulously 'Are you a Millwall fan?'
'No it's because you're not in England now. This is Hong Kong!'
'Oh crumbs!' exclaimed Terry. 'I've inexplicably travelled to Asia with former teammate and friend Wayne Bridge - the very person with whom I'm currently embroiled in a tabloid scandal. Now how on earth am I going to get to the KC stadium by eight to help the lads in our title quest?'
'I don't know' said the bartender 'in fact I don't really speak English 你識唔識講廣東話?'
'Quick Wayne' thought Terry 'let's make a dash to the nearest taxi stand'
'Hold on John' said Bridge 'I'm still injured remember. It's not like you to be inconsiderate'
'I'm sorry Wayne. Please finish your cider.'
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline barnseysleftpeg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8013 on: June 19, 2014, 03:27:46 pm »

It's definitely close loool

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8014 on: June 19, 2014, 04:55:47 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WRtIwIgeEA

Interview with some Kop Kids in New York.

What a guy!
YNWA.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8015 on: June 19, 2014, 05:09:48 pm »
It's not genius - rather it's tedious and it's ruining the thread.

Offline mjjason

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8016 on: June 19, 2014, 07:52:29 pm »
Google honoring Sturridge in their google doodle:

http://www.google.com/doodles/world-cup-2014-18?hl=en

Offline pudgethemidget

• Kopite
« Reply #8017 on: June 19, 2014, 08:57:49 pm »
It's not genius - rather it's tedious and it's ruining the thread.

You can choose to not read it, everybody else seemed to enjoy it.  :D

Offline brownbear11

• Kopite
  • aht and aboot, ˇdale!
« Reply #8018 on: June 19, 2014, 08:59:20 pm »

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8019 on: June 19, 2014, 10:09:09 pm »

That turn for the englanf equaliser was gorgeuos

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #8020 on: June 20, 2014, 09:26:15 am »
That turn for the englanf equaliser was gorgeuos

Yep, I'd say that in terms of fancy footwork and technique, he showed a lot more flair than Luis did! A bit unusual but not unexpected given how unfit Luis looked overall...

God, how lucky are we to have these two up front for us though?
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #8021 on: June 20, 2014, 09:44:59 am »
I'd be lying if I said I was totally not arsed about England (in all likelihood) crashing out so early. I'd probably be a little tiny bit sad anyway, just because of the noticable change of feeling in the air whenever this happens, and the fact that I consider myself both a Liverpudlian and an Englishman, and no amount of nasty Thatcher(ite)s and ignorant John Bulls and twattish FA dinosaurs can change that. Liverpool first, yes, always - but I still remember just how avidly I also supported the three lions as a kid, with a pure heart yet-untouched by cynicism, and I feel sweetly nostalgic about those times, those tournaments ('90, '96 & '98 in particular).

But the main reason I feel quite down right now is because it obviously means so much to our boys, Ste and Dan in particular. Glen played decently too in what is probably his last tournament. Glad in a practical sense that they'll get a good rest in preparation for their next season in Red, but genuinely a bit gutted for them too. :(
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #8022 on: June 21, 2014, 10:19:46 pm »
England failure at the WC can be good for us. Sturridge and Sterling will come even hungrier.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Reds and Revs

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8023 on: June 21, 2014, 10:41:06 pm »
Yep, I'd say that in terms of fancy footwork and technique, he showed a lot more flair than Luis did! A bit unusual but not unexpected given how unfit Luis looked overall...

God, how lucky are we to have these two up front for us though?

He seems like a terrific kid, but the "flair" comment is a red flag to me.
Maybe it is grumpiness with England exiting, but I feel like he can indulge himself too much on the useless flick, either unseen or 40 yds from goal and it doesn't do anything.

In my view Ronaldo's french pastry stepovers 8 yds in front of a defender do nothing, and he was a more effective dribbler at United when he torched defenders by isolating them with speed, change of pace and directness. I worry Sturridge strays down this path.

He has the pace, physicality and touch to get after people like Barnes. Shelf the party tricks unless you're in a  spot, and show me clinical effectiveness and movement.

We have two excellent players in Suarez and Sturridge but not a partnership. In my eyes, it is more up to Sturridge to make it happen. Woe to the Premiership if it happens.

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8024 on: June 21, 2014, 10:54:07 pm »
He seems like a terrific kid, but the "flair" comment is a red flag to me.
Maybe it is grumpiness with England exiting, but I feel like he can indulge himself too much on the useless flick, either unseen or 40 yds from goal and it doesn't do anything.

In my view Ronaldo's french pastry stepovers 8 yds in front of a defender do nothing, and he was a more effective dribbler at United when he torched defenders by isolating them with speed, change of pace and directness. I worry Sturridge strays down this path.

He has the pace, physicality and touch to get after people like Barnes. Shelf the party tricks unless you're in a  spot, and show me clinical effectiveness and movement.

We have two excellent players in Suarez and Sturridge but not a partnership. In my eyes, it is more up to Sturridge to make it happen. Woe to the Premiership if it happens.

He doesn't overdo it with the flicks, tricks, or needless skills.

Next myth to debunk please

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8025 on: June 21, 2014, 11:19:36 pm »
I'd be lying if I said I was totally not arsed about England (in all likelihood) crashing out so early. I'd probably be a little tiny bit sad anyway, just because of the noticable change of feeling in the air whenever this happens, and the fact that I consider myself both a Liverpudlian and an Englishman, and no amount of nasty Thatcher(ite)s and ignorant John Bulls and twattish FA dinosaurs can change that. Liverpool first, yes, always - but I still remember just how avidly I also supported the three lions as a kid, with a pure heart yet-untouched by cynicism, and I feel sweetly nostalgic about those times, those tournaments ('90, '96 & '98 in particular).

But the main reason I feel quite down right now is because it obviously means so much to our boys, Ste and Dan in particular. Glen played decently too in what is probably his last tournament. Glad in a practical sense that they'll get a good rest in preparation for their next season in Red, but genuinely a bit gutted for them too. :(

Totally agree - and i'm also in that bracket of era.... i remember blagging days off school to watch some of those tournaments. Still, roll on August and Southampton!
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Reds and Revs

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8026 on: June 21, 2014, 11:41:52 pm »
He doesn't overdo it with the flicks, tricks, or needless skills.

Next myth to debunk please

Before I look for examples, are you agreeing it isn't a partnership yet, or is that another myth?

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8027 on: June 22, 2014, 04:00:46 am »
Before I look for examples, are you agreeing it isn't a partnership yet, or is that another myth?

Oh, I said ages ago on this forum (might take claim to being the first) to suggest that they aren't a natural partnership, and are actually just two different prongs of a very good attack.

They're definitely not a Cole/Yorke type partnership. They both want the ball far too much for that, and our team is the better for it imo. Their strengths are different and it's not their instinct to look for their partner or make the specific run that aids their partner, they're individualists.

Sturridge still doesn't overdo it with the fancy flicks and tricks though.

Offline Reds and Revs

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8028 on: June 22, 2014, 07:32:00 am »

Sturridge still doesn't overdo it with the fancy flicks and tricks though.

Fair enough. I started looking at video and there were so many great moments that I'd forgotten, I'm just going to enjoy them.

Offline groove

• eeeeee baby!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8029 on: June 22, 2014, 01:31:38 pm »
"Fancy flicks" are often necessary though. Don't get caught up in them looking flashy, they offer deception. Stepovers aren't there to show off. They're designed to try to imbalance defenders.

Also, I don't think it's unusual for Sturridge to show more flair in that department than Suarez. He is the more naturally gifted of the two when it comes to footwork. His ability to switch the ball left to right and back, roll the ball under his foot, throw a stepover is rivalled only by Coutinho in the squad. He's really smooth and quick with it. Suarez's ability to beat men comes through the use of his body. He is strong, agile but most of all has excellent timing and balance when pushing the ball past someone. Sturridge is the more 'silky'.

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #8030 on: June 24, 2014, 11:19:27 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWYOjYqdn_c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UWYOjYqdn_c</a>

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #8031 on: June 24, 2014, 03:00:41 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWYOjYqdn_c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UWYOjYqdn_c</a>

;D ;D ;D
Always comes across really well, some funny answers in there. Favourite colour blue though? Someone should have a word there.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #8032 on: June 25, 2014, 09:26:37 pm »
Sorry to have missed that post earlier, but I must applaud it. ;D

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8033 on: June 26, 2014, 01:02:35 am »
Best English striker by far. His spin against Uruguay and his goal in the Italy game. Sturridge found out quickly England is not Liverpool. We create bucket loads for him and Luis. For England he has Rooney running out of breath, Barkley running around like Paula Radcliffe headless, Stevie looking old and Henderson playing like Scotty Parker.

He still was Englands best player this WC. England might get a top striker again if they use Sturridge correctly. I hate Hodgson he was the one that injured Studge by playing him when he was injured. Testing resolve and shit. Bellend wonder if he questions his resolve now.

Offline jimbo1962

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8034 on: June 26, 2014, 02:22:35 pm »
dont want him coming out and apologising for Englands failure to progress, like he apologised for Pool not winning the league. Just move on.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8035 on: June 26, 2014, 02:23:38 pm »
dont want him coming out and apologising for Englands failure to progress, like he apologised for Pool not winning the league. Just move on.

and if he does?

Offline dmorgan

• Started well, turned out a bit meh.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Going, Going....gone.
« Reply #8036 on: June 26, 2014, 03:41:15 pm »
Once again becomes our most important player at the start of next season....needs to step up and deliver once again

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8037 on: June 26, 2014, 03:44:44 pm »
If he can stay fit I trust him completely as main striker to deliver again
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8038 on: June 26, 2014, 03:46:50 pm »
If he can stay fit I trust him completely as main striker to deliver again
Agreed. As long as we're able to create chances he'll score.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #8039 on: June 26, 2014, 03:58:56 pm »
His comments after exiting the World Cup suggest he will be determined to be even better in the coming season.

His mindset means he is never happy, meaning he will continue to improve until his body no longer can. What a person to have in the team.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks