Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
News and Current Affairs / Re: Labour Thread * No Gaza *
« Last post by Red-Soldier on Today at 07:19:48 pm »
Their changing their minds right at the end of this parliament when its likely Labour will win a majority. If they were that way inclined and believed in Labour, they should have made the jump a while ago.

Totally agree.

Politics is full of slippery a-holes.
Ticket and Travel Info / Re: Members Sales
« Last post by Stevo on Today at 07:19:22 pm »
It didn’t work for me outside the ground anywhere in ARU. I could connect but nothing would load.

Data never works on my phone in or around the ground. I can send texts but accessing anything that needs data is impossible for me.
Media and Arts / Re: Star Wars Universe lastest news
« Last post by DangerScouse on Today at 07:18:25 pm »
Can they please hurry the fuck up with Andor Season 2. Chance it may not be this year even?
General Football and Sport / Re: The Snooker thread
« Last post by Statto Red on Today at 07:15:48 pm »
2006 Ebdon vs Dott was the worst final this century, they were taking that long to finish frames one of the afternoon sessions finished a frame short of the allocated 8 frames, the final frame finished not far off 1am, & Dott won 18-14 but imagine had it gone to 17 all, as they were taking that long to complete a frame, they'd have played the last frame as the sun was rising. :o
You should hammer them but they will probably spawn a win / draw.

Yes, they’re comfortable getting battered as long as they’re still in the game. We need to finish our chances.
Mason Mount!! Wheres he been. That was a big summer move that got everyone excited. Made a lot more sense than Arsenal getting Havertz at the time.

It made zero sense.

Plays the same position as their Captain.
« Last post by TheShanklyGates on Today at 07:13:33 pm »
And this is why Jones is 30 and has never won anything. Chance after chance. Frustrating as I wanted him to do well.

Yep, he seems incapable of getting in first and making a frame winning break. 2 chances already this frame and he's scored 26 points. Make that 3 good chances to score 35 ::)
Mason Mount!! Wheres he been. That was a big summer move that got everyone excited. Made a lot more sense than Arsenal getting Havertz at the time.

Couldve been worse then

You should hammer them but they will probably spawn a win / draw.
« Last post by Schmarn on Today at 07:11:09 pm »

And this is why Jones is 30 and has never won anything. Chance after chance. Frustrating as I wanted him to do well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10