Lab 37% (+2)
SNP 33% (-2)
Con 17% (-2)
LD 7% (+1)

Polls going in the right direction
The Boozer / Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 11:58:49 am »
2 thoughts

1) how are you posting without internet.
2) wasn't the internet designed to keep things running in the event of a nuclear war...

Mobile phone, using data. I find I’ve often disconnected and forgotten to reconnect to the wifi.

Answering on Kenny’s behalf there!
European Away forum / Re: Europa League 2023/2024
« Last post by red_Mark1980 on Today at 11:57:22 am »
I mean the £350 tickets are probably still overpriced and the touts in football live tickets still have to get their beaks wet.
Media and Arts / Re: Taylor Swift
« Last post by Ciara (with a capital "C") on Today at 11:57:21 am »
I still haven’t really had a proper listen. A couple of times I’ve started it but not finished it (which means I’ve not fully heard the second album). I’ve had an ear infection which has affected my hearing so I’ve not really felt like listening to much music as I can’t really hear it.

Got some serious revision to get in before June 14.

Honestly, you're sleeping on something pretty special. Its the only thing I have listened to for 3 weeks, and I went to 2 concerts in that time for another artist, but TTPD wasn't getting bumped.

The more you listen, the more you realise how each song stands out - the differences in the production are crystal clear now. Those initial 'everything sounds the same' is long gone - and I am someone who has still listened to it in order. Haven't hit skip yet!

Even the songs I like less are still so catchy and you find yourself humming or singing it at some stage.
The Boozer / Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Last post by PaulF on Today at 11:56:42 am »
Ive been without internet for 36 hours.
Its really bad how much we rely on it

2 thoughts

1) how are you posting without internet.
2) wasn't the internet designed to keep things running in the event of a nuclear war...
It was nothing to do with Klopp, Rodgers had lost the plot, like he went on to do with Leicester in his last year there. There was no point prolonging it.

There was only one particularly bad result under Rodgers in the last year. Apart from that we’d had an okay start. I don’t think he’d have gone if Klopp wasn’t available.

12 from 8 having played Arsenal, United and Everton away is fine. It’s not sacking territory. My impression is they’d agreed it all with Klopp, and then parted ways with Rodgers. He’d have gone even if we beat Everton away, or perhaps after the next draw/loss.
Seems like me and Yorkie are in a small minority of supporters who value Diaz, and want him to stay. Agree with Killer about Summerville; he’s a bit of a Coutinho-lite.
Media and Arts / Re: Taylor Swift
« Last post by Ciara (with a capital "C") on Today at 11:54:05 am »
Gutted to lose Tolerate It and 'Tis the Damn Season but the TTPD set looks incredible. I saw that it was filmed last night so hopefully the Eras doc gets updated with the new stuff!

Also gutted to lose loml as a surprise song... I would have given my little fingers for that on one of my nights.
Media and Arts / Re: Marvel Musings. Now with Spidey Spoilers.
« Last post by AndyMuller on Today at 11:43:55 am »
John Malkovich cast aswell.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Welcome to Liverpool Thiago Alcantara
« Last post by KC7 on Today at 11:43:28 am »
It was Henderson's legs going at the same time. They were always our key midfielders under Jurgen. Fabinho kept the solidity, Henderson provided the energy and covered the ground (he could also do a good job at 6 before his own legs went). Wijnaldum as well had a key function but it needed at least one them two in there to balance it.

His legs were already going. His closing down numbers had been on the decline.

Its him that is the prime reason we had that summer '22 window when we did with everyone awake clamouring for midfield reinforcements.

Remember at the time seeing him taking on the Milner role of coming on late.

What we never saw coming was Fabinho. Never seen a collapse like it. Just completely goosed overnight. That was a draining season though. All that protection he gave, gone.

The difference in the side when Jones came in around February was stark. An actual player with legs.

The manager tried to allay the fears regarding midfield in mid August when he reeled off that list of players, including Ox, Keita, 36 yo Milner, Carvalho, Hendo..might even have thrown Elliot in amongst them. That we got completely rinsed by teams who overran us week in week out shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10