Author Topic: 2011/2012 Rawk Premier League Predictions - TABLES, RESULTS, FIXTURES, CHAT  (Read 39632 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I don't.

Tables and fixtures will be up tomorrow at midday, you raging quims.

10 minutes and counting
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
10 minutes and counting

10 points deducted and dropping.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
  • https://twitter.com/Thommas86
10 points deducted and dropping.

Use as much time as you want Doctor! I love your work ;) *trying to win some points* hehe
PSN: delete_one

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent’s life." Brendan Rodgers

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
Doc, midday has passed by - THE TABLES !!!!

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
Had a good predicting Saturday tho !

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
RPLP ROUND 6 RESULTS

Right, before I get to the scores and tables I just want to say that anyone constantly banging on about doing the update, when I KNOW I have to, posting the tables, when I KNOW I have to, and harping on about me not putting things up here when I said I would will get docked points in the future. One or two of you are doing it all the time, despite me telling you not to before. I FUCKING KNOW IT NEEDS TO BE DONE, I DON'T NEED YOU TO KEEP TELLING ME.

This week I've had two deadlines to meet for clients, and then on Wednesday my home was broken in to. I've had things stolen and ransacked, and most of the week has been taken up by police calls, fingerprinting, csi teams, and sleepless nights. Funnily enough, that has taken presidence over posting some scores for a game. I know it hasn't been perfect over the last week, but I'm well aware that it needed to be done, I don't need people telling me over and over again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Well done to Redforlife of the RPLP Championship, who top-scored this week with a massive 17 points.

Disqualifications:

Willo
Rednich85
BRDispatch05
Cezred
Lfcshaunod

Having failed to post your predictions for the last 3 weeks running I'm afraid you have all been disqualified from the game. Fordy87 is on a final warning.

There will now be several places open for replacing these players, and I will contact those who have the chance to league jump at some point today.

Now that's all out of the way, here are the results from round 6 of 38...

And here are the tables and standings after Round 6.

Fixtures for the current round 7 will be up in the next hour.

NEW PLAYERS?

If you would like to join in the fun you still can, unless you have been disqualified from the game before for not playing consistently. All you have to do is enter your predictions in the other thread and you'll score points for them and be added to the Skoda Conference. Don't forget, there will be a cup competition at some point, so the more players the merrier.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Keep up the good work mate. I knew oddball would prove a tough nut to crack. ;)
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Fuckin' ell mate. Gets me fuming that shit. I'd be pissed beyond belief.

Hope you all the insurance hassle, police nonsense and whatnots goes well.

And on to football predicting matters; I lost. At home. To Robbie Keane. Robbie effings Keane - wonder how many chances he needed to score ;D
@Yvanicuzz

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
Too be fair Doc, I was just taking the piss. Don't really care when you put the tables up.

And sorry to hear about your home being broken into.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
*does happy dance. Up to 4th!

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
*does happy dance. Up to 4th!

Is you happy dance the same as your avatar? ;)

And sorry to hear about your home being broken into Doc :(
« Last Edit: October 2, 2011, 12:56:43 pm by Scouserpool »

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent’s life." Brendan Rodgers

Offline cim-pim-param

• cim-pim-param, chim-chim-chiroo
  • Legacy Fan
  • woOt
This i bad news ;(.
To Be Or NoT To Be?! ravelizard
 http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is you happy dance the same as your avatar? ;)

;D more than likely

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
Can't believe I had to be paired with guy with most points in Round 6, Round 7 is destined to be mine.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Woah just saw that post sorry to hear about what happened Jamie mate, some horrible bastards out there.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
ROUND 7 Fixtures

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
Thanks lads. Sorry for the bad mood.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
Those who have been disqualifed from the game haven't been taken out of this round as I just haven't had the time, so some people will get an easy win this week unfortunately.

Offline SmithdownAndy

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC. Did You Really Think We Would Leave You Dying
Doc you're doing a great job mate and sorry to hear about your week, keep ye chin up mate
Rest In Eternal Peace Ray (shanklyboy) - Gone but will NEVER be forgotten

Offline rednile

• Last one out
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 18 LT , 5 EC, 7 FAC, 8 LC, 3 UEFA,
Sorry to hear about your place getting robbed - fucking rats .
Spent sometimes in stormy weather                               

Offline SmithdownAndy

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC. Did You Really Think We Would Leave You Dying
Well done to Redforlife of the RPLP Championship, who top-scored this week with a massive 17 points.
Swine beat me by a point :(
Rest In Eternal Peace Ray (shanklyboy) - Gone but will NEVER be forgotten

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
From the ridiculous to the sublime. Think I scored about 1 or 2 the weeks before, then a nice 17. Back to a middle of the road 7 this week I think

And sorry to hear about your troubles Doc, too many scumbags out there
« Last Edit: October 3, 2011, 01:10:23 am by redforlife »
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline Speedy Gonzalez

• is really rather very slow actually
  • Kopite
  • El Pistolero
How am I still 13th I need to raise my game.
★★★★★ Kings of Europe ★★★★★

Offline sameold

• Legacy Fan
Getting sucked into a relegation battle.  :butt

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Keep up the good work mate. I knew oddball would prove a tough nut to crack. ;)
6 each, not bad mate ;)
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

Fucking hell mate, thats horrible to hear. Hope everything gets sorted.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Re: 2011/2012 Rawk Premier League Predictions - TABLES, RESULTS, FIXTURES, CHAT
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2011, 03:54:21 pm »
Cheers for doing this Doc.

I've got promotion in my sights :D
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline matty c

• RAWK Ho - £50 a night, hotel room thrown in
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2011, 11:31:42 am »
doomed.

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2011, 12:43:34 pm »
I think I got a very decent score this week. Looking forward to see the results :)

Offline Speedy Gonzalez

• Kopite
  • El Pistolero
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2011, 04:20:27 pm »
WTF I'm still 13th, even though I won my last few games

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2011, 09:55:29 pm »
WTF I'm still 13th, even though I won my last few games

Round 7 table still to come
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Speedy Gonzalez

• Kopite
  • El Pistolero
« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2011, 10:26:19 pm »
Ahh I see

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2011, 11:04:06 am »
I would like to point out that the disallowed goal for Wolves should have stood and would have gained me 3 points. So, in the interest of fair play I think that should be taken into account when my scores are added up.

C'mon Doc, do the right thing.  :)

And Rodwell was hard done by imo, so with him on the pitch we still would have won but I think they would have scored 1.  :-X
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:09:38 am by RedRabbit »

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2011, 12:10:57 pm »
RPLP ROUND 7 RESULTS

Well done to Scouserpool of the Skoda Conference, who top-scored this week with 15 points!

Disqualifications:

Willo
Rednich85
Fordy87
BRDispatch05

Having failed to post your predictions for the last 3 weeks running I'm afraid you have all been disqualified from the game.

With those people being removed there were several places being filled by others this week, hence the delay in getting these new tables up. David H, Dirkismydad, and Barneylfc have all taken the opportunity to league jump, paid their penalty points, and now sit in the RPLP Championship. RuncornRed25, the leader of the RPLP League One chose to stay where he is for now, and as a result has a 10 point lead over the rest.

And with those moving up to the Championship it meant there were spaces to be filled in RPLP League One aswell, 4 of them in fact, and Lukas, Scouserpool, Anywhichwayucan, and Koptillidrop have automatically been promoted and paid 4 points each. Those remaining in the Skoda Conference must build scores quickly as you never know who'll drop out next, and you have to be at the top to take their place.

In the RPLP Premier League things are really beginning to hot up, as long time leader Reddave7 suffered his first defeat of the season, being absolutely fucking twatted by the brilliant Dr Manhattan. He still sits top of the league though, on points difference from Sami and last season's RPLP Championship winner Scruba. There are now just 8 points separating the top 8, and any of them could be top next week. It's still very early on in the season, and any of those currently near the bottom could quite easily get involved over the next few weeks.

In the RPLP Championship the race is also as hot as a monkey's bum, with 8 points separating the top 10 players. Farman is joined at the top of the table by the steadily improving Hunter Thompson. With those being disqualified from the game the bottom now sees Exiledintheusa needing a win or two to get back in to it, but there's loads of time to not only move away from the bottom, but to get involved in the title race too. A few big scores and absolutely anybody could be up there.

The RPLP League One has a more spaced out look to it, as RuncornRed25 sits 10 points ahead of anyone else having chosen to stay in the league rather than jumping to the Championship. Those in behind are going to need to put a run together to close the gap, but there's loads of time to do so. At the bottom, Jackh and Griffic are on final warnings for not posting their predictions, so next week could actually see more from the Skoda Conference join the league.

Here are the full results from round 7 of 38...

And here are the tables and standings after Round 7.

Fixtures for Round 8 will be up very soon.

Offline Reddave7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2011, 12:30:00 pm »

In the RPLP Premier League things are really beginning to hot up, as long time leader Reddave7 suffered his first defeat of the season, being absolutely fucking twatted by the brilliant Dr Manhattan.

Haha nice one ;D
RAWK Premier League Prediction Champion 08, 09
RAWK European Prediction Cup Champion 09/10

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2011, 12:38:18 pm »
Lowest PD of -7 in the Championship, yet 8th. My friends, that is called skill.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: October 14, 2011, 12:52:44 pm »
ROUND 8 Fixtures

Think we might need to round up some more players for the Skoda Conference.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: October 14, 2011, 12:56:50 pm »
Lowest PD of -7 in the Championship, yet 8th. My friends, that is called skill.

That's called missing a week.

I actually think Appreciator's achievement can't be ignored. He's lost every single head to head, but somehow sits 15th. ;D

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: October 14, 2011, 01:21:28 pm »
no happy dance this week :(