Author Topic: Focusing on Supporting Our Manager  (Read 55961 times)

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
Re: Focusing on Supporting Our Manager
« Reply #480 on: January 6, 2013, 01:05:30 pm »
You've lost me there mate? How do I respond to that?

You send him the £5  ;D

Good thing you weren't around when Bob was appointed then, if you only look at CVs.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline sparrowred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: January 6, 2013, 07:48:56 pm »
Such a photogenic manager  ;D

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #482 on: January 6, 2013, 07:50:30 pm »
Such a photogenic manager  ;D

Thats the last thing Jay Spearing saw of him.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: January 6, 2013, 07:53:51 pm »
:lmao
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #484 on: January 6, 2013, 07:56:58 pm »
  ;D :wellin
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #485 on: January 6, 2013, 09:51:26 pm »
Hate to repeat the laughter smilies but ;D
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #486 on: January 10, 2013, 09:20:41 pm »
Some quotes from Rodgers assuming they are from the times.

BR: "Listen: it's all about the materials. I am not a magician. I'll be able to improve players that's my work & I have confidence in that."

BR: "If I look at the first six months, I believe there have been improvements in a lot of the players."

Brendan Rodgers: "You look at Henderson, Downing and Enrique since the start of the season we have added value back to them."

BR: "That is the job of the manager and the coach as much as it is about winning games."

BR: “That is something we will look to do because we don’t have the resources of the top clubs who are out there paying big money.

BR: "I will always push of course to get the best possible squad we can."

BR: "The most important thing at the minute is putting in place the philosophy and model that will allow us to improve players."

BR: "I have great confidence in the group, so I never worried about it."
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #487 on: January 10, 2013, 09:36:19 pm »
Liverpool FC half-term report - your views on how the Reds are doing

How do you rate Brendan Rodgers' performance as manager this season?

Almost half of the people who answered this question rate Brendan Rodgers' performance as okay - 47% - with good scoring 27% and 21% saying he was performing below their expectations.

Read more: Liverpool Echo http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2013/01/10/liverpool-fc-half-term-report-your-views-on-how-the-reds-are-doing-100252-32578423/2/#ixzz2Hbw9t7mb

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.