Author Topic: Which UK Based Player Would You Sign If Money Was No Object?  (Read 6913 times)

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Which UK Based Player Would You Sign If Money Was No Object?
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2017, 02:21:23 pm »
To be fair...so many of our dropped points this year have come in games where we've struggled to score...WBA, Burnley, United, Newcastle, Everton, Chelsea. 5 of them being home games, which is maddening.

The key is to make your goal difference as high as possible. Usually the team with the high goal difference wins the league or at least comes crazy close. How you do that is up to you.

Yes true. I definitely wouldn't say no to Kane. I guess another problem would be who would make way?

The guy who's got an even better goals/90 than Kane this season?
The guy who's usually the least prolific but makes everyone else twice as good?
The guy who's going through a rough patch but has the highest ceiling of all of them?

And bare in mind if it's either of the wide players being replaced it would mean one of Kane or Firmino doesn't play through the middle, instantly weakening them significantly.

Just easier to replace Mignolet with De Gea or Ederson and stop conceding goals :D

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2017, 08:06:06 pm »
Well that's one out of the way! 

Love to sign De Gea (I know it's not possible), but, if not, a solid defensive midfielder - Kante.

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2017, 10:53:10 pm »
David De Gea.