Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2098333 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24040 on: February 7, 2022, 02:51:32 pm »
Last time I bought a ticket on my girlfriends membership and then transferred it to myself and then sold mine. That shouldn’t have been able to work though.
the system doesn't recognise memberships when passing on tickets it's just a "general admission" ticket you can send to any email, you could send to an alternative email than linked to your membership for example, another fault in the system in fairness

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24041 on: February 7, 2022, 03:21:49 pm »
the system doesn't recognise memberships when passing on tickets it's just a "general admission" ticket you can send to any email, you could send to an alternative email than linked to your membership for example, another fault in the system in fairness
Aye I mean it was one of those tickets that “couldn’t be distributed” except I could
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24042 on: February 7, 2022, 03:24:09 pm »
Aye I mean it was one of those tickets that “couldn’t be distributed” except I could
oh yeah I found that out with Brighton anyway, bought 2 new memberships because of the notice they posted so they got their extra money

Offline ian_s

• Kemlynite
« Reply #24043 on: February 7, 2022, 05:39:44 pm »
If you transfer out a ticket via email, can you then buy another on that same membership or does it stop you as it thinks the original was against it?

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24044 on: February 7, 2022, 05:47:56 pm »
If you transfer out a ticket via email, can you then buy another on that same membership or does it stop you as it thinks the original was against it?

As far as I’m aware yeah you can’t buy another after distributing due to already having the original on your supporter ID

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24045 on: February 7, 2022, 06:10:35 pm »
As far as I’m aware yeah you can’t buy another after distributing due to already having the original on your supporter ID
yeah this is my understanding too but I haven't tried to be sure, definitely benefits to having a multiple memberships within family friends

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24046 on: February 8, 2022, 07:31:38 am »

They say they cant be distributed because SOME cant be

If its the first time the seat has been sold you can distribute, if it is a return then it doesn't let you

Currently the system has no way of telling you which you're buying, which is why they stipulate you cant distribute to stop people whinging they can't

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24047 on: February 8, 2022, 09:17:19 am »
They say they cant be distributed because SOME cant be

If its the first time the seat has been sold you can distribute, if it is a return then it doesn't let you

Currently the system has no way of telling you which you're buying, which is why they stipulate you cant distribute to stop people whinging they can't
Yeah I just bought a 306 ticket there on my girlfriends name and distributed it to me. Pretty sure a 306 would have been sold already?
YNWA

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24048 on: February 8, 2022, 09:22:02 am »
Yeah I just bought a 306 ticket there on my girlfriends name and distributed it to me. Pretty sure a 306 would have been sold already?

Back few rows aren't no they get held back along with some singles - not sure why

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24049 on: February 8, 2022, 09:35:08 am »
Back few rows aren't no they get held back along with some singles - not sure why
Aye ive seen that before but usually they are sold in the bulk late sale. Im not sure they actually restrict the distribution despite saying they do
YNWA

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24050 on: February 8, 2022, 09:44:47 am »
Aye ive seen that before but usually they are sold in the bulk late sale. Im not sure they actually restrict the distribution despite saying they do

Our group have had several this season which are not distributable

Its not them that restrict it its the software

People shouldnt be buying to distribute in the late sale anyway, especially the day of buying them

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24051 on: February 8, 2022, 09:46:27 am »
Our group have had several this season which are not distributable

Its not them that restrict it its the software

People shouldnt be buying to distribute in the late sale anyway, especially the day of buying them
For sure I agree with this. Im literally just distributing to myself and selling my other seat back on the exchange
YNWA

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #24052 on: February 8, 2022, 04:59:17 pm »
Any Leicester dropped today?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24053 on: February 8, 2022, 05:04:29 pm »
Any Leicester dropped today?
Yeah, I got a couple in 306 of the KOP. Separate drops and seats beside each other. Mad
YNWA

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #24054 on: February 8, 2022, 05:09:14 pm »
Yeah, I got a couple in 306 of the KOP. Separate drops and seats beside each other. Mad
KN In Lower Kenny keeps popping up but no seats available

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24055 on: February 8, 2022, 05:18:25 pm »
KN In Lower Kenny keeps popping up but no seats available
Likely a wheelchair seat that cant be bought so keeps getting released
YNWA

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24056 on: February 8, 2022, 05:19:18 pm »
FYI - Inter Milan ACS payments have been taken today

Know they don't usually warn us but a month in advance seems a bit extreme

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #24057 on: February 8, 2022, 05:58:28 pm »
Wow thats the dream scenario- fair play

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #24058 on: February 8, 2022, 06:03:53 pm »
FYI - Inter Milan ACS payments have been taken today

Know they don't usually warn us but a month in advance seems a bit extreme
Thought ACS was just for group games if its inter im an happy bunny

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24059 on: February 8, 2022, 06:07:51 pm »
Thought ACS was just for group games if its inter im an happy bunny
it's for all games in that competition

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #24060 on: February 8, 2022, 06:09:17 pm »
Likely a wheelchair seat that cant be bought so keeps getting released

Thats exactly what it is, I picked it up twice last night as I was trying to pick one up for a friend and there was a few others about but it I kept picking that up.

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #24061 on: February 8, 2022, 06:10:48 pm »
;D ;D ;D ;D Made up with that , I remember struggling for a ticket when we plaid Mancs because ACS that season was only for group games , Happy Days , No money taken out yet for ACS and My brother whos ACS on Kop nothing out of his bank yet and No confirmation email

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #24062 on: February 8, 2022, 08:14:44 pm »

All home games in the competition..

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24063 on: February 8, 2022, 08:27:50 pm »
All home games in the competition..
I assumed that was already known

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24064 on: February 8, 2022, 08:31:27 pm »
;D ;D ;D ;D Made up with that , I remember struggling for a ticket when we plaid Mancs because ACS that season was only for group games , Happy Days , No money taken out yet for ACS and My brother whos ACS on Kop nothing out of his bank yet and No confirmation email

ACS only for group games, I don't remember that ever happening?

Cheers for the heads up on money being taken 30fiver.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #24065 on: February 8, 2022, 11:38:53 pm »
If you are distributing a ticket, does the person you are sending to just need an email address and google pay/apple wallet on their phone only or do they need to download the NFC app as well?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24066 on: February 9, 2022, 01:34:55 am »
If you are distributing a ticket, does the person you are sending to just need an email address and google pay/apple wallet on their phone only or do they need to download the NFC app as well?
no idea what the NFC app is, should be sound without it

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #24067 on: February 9, 2022, 02:12:26 am »
I see for the Inter away game they are using 2019 away credits.
I presume this will continue into the next rounds and they will not take into account the away group games this year...
I'm also aware the away group games this year won't ever be used as credits in future seasons....

If we got to the final this year would i be right in saying they then would use this years away group games as credits ? Or do they only use the knockout game credits?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 12:14:57 am by redandwhitekuyt »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24068 on: February 9, 2022, 05:29:06 am »
I presume this will continue into the next rounds and they will not take into account the away group games this year...
I'm also away the away group games this year won't ever be used as credits in future seasons....

If we got to the final this year would i be right in saying they then would use this years away group games as credits ? Or do they only use the knockout game credits?
the first group games and Inter the credits do not count for anything, not for next season or not for future games in the UCL this season, this is different to the League Cup where the away games counted for this season but won't count for next season where everyone will be reset to what they were after 19/20. For the final it's not sure, presumed they will either make the credit count for the QF of SF with it only counting for the final.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24069 on: February 9, 2022, 09:05:44 am »
I'm also away the away group games this year won't ever be used as credits in future seasons....

I noticed that for the away game. Hoping it’s not the case for the inter home leg that they use 19/20 credits and not this seasons. The groups game credits all counted from this season when buying the next group game so it would be a bit shit that they didn’t count when buying inter.
YNWA

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24070 on: February 9, 2022, 09:46:00 am »
Hate them, but this is brilliant from united

10 seems low though, hopefully this and limiting transfers can be implemted at LFC to make things more accessible to those not on the ladder

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/use-your-tickets-or-lose-them-manchester-united-fans-told-86jfst6gr

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #24071 on: February 9, 2022, 09:56:17 am »

10 seems low though, hopefully this and limiting transfers can be implemted at LFC to make things more accessible to those not on the ladder

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/use-your-tickets-or-lose-them-manchester-united-fans-told-86jfst6gr

Does seem quite low but it appears they are at least being told what they can do in respect of attendance and the returning of tickets. That means they can plan accordingly and not look for ways of bypassing the system to maintain credits.
Hope we follow suit for next season.

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24072 on: February 9, 2022, 10:32:10 am »
Does seem quite low but it appears they are at least being told what they can do in respect of attendance and the returning of tickets. That means they can plan accordingly and not look for ways of bypassing the system to maintain credits.
Hope we follow suit for next season.

Applaud the idea, but 10 from 19 is ridiculously low. I think it should be closer to 16
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24073 on: February 9, 2022, 10:49:07 am »

Not sure there is an actual NFC app is there? It's just something that's on your smartphone that you need to make sure is switched on, like bluetooth. But yeah, otherwise just email and Google/Apple Pay.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #24074 on: February 9, 2022, 11:05:16 am »
Applaud the idea, but 10 from 19 is ridiculously low. I think it should be closer to 16

Agree 10 is low but 16 a bit high.
Got to consider some 13+ members may only get 16 if the promoted teams go in the all members sale as they have done in previous seasons.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24075 on: February 9, 2022, 11:17:14 am »
Not sure there is an actual NFC app is there? It's just something that's on your smartphone that you need to make sure is switched on, like bluetooth. But yeah, otherwise just email and Google/Apple Pay.

Yeah correct

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24076 on: February 9, 2022, 11:59:23 am »
Agree 10 is low but 16 a bit high.
Got to consider some 13+ members may only get 16 if the promoted teams go in the all members sale as they have done in previous seasons.

I don’t think you’ve understood the article?

It’s about season ticket holders not turning up to games and leaving their seat empty. I think 16 out of 19 is the bare minimum you’d expect them to turn up to
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #24077 on: February 9, 2022, 12:15:02 pm »

It’s about season ticket holders not turning up to games and leaving their seat empty. I think 16 out of 19 is the bare minimum you’d expect them to turn up to

Appreciate the crux of the article was about ST holders leaving seats empty but I was just making the point something similar could be applied to our Members and ST's.
Just my take on it I suppose.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24078 on: February 9, 2022, 12:40:13 pm »

personally, I think 10-13 is fair (assuming that's just in the league?). pretty much every Man United STH I have the displeasure of knowing has been shifting their tickets on every week. doubtful there'd be many people who lose their ST either as now they effectively have a minimum target of games that's not completely unfeasible.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24079 on: February 9, 2022, 12:44:59 pm »

I'd agree on 16 but 13 makes sense considering that's what members have technically had to have done every year, a few games is fine considering some of the awful TV stuff that goes on but anymore than 6 seems excessive