Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 1248533 times)

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24000 on: January 25, 2022, 03:08:25 pm »
Paying touts is enabling touts. Don’t do it.

I’ve always wondered who these touts are. Presumably STHs or members with 13+ making a living off the desperation of others. I wonder if they frequent this forum.

They will ABSOLUTELY frequent this forum.
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24001 on: January 25, 2022, 05:06:46 pm »
Paying touts is enabling touts. Don’t do it.

I’ve always wondered who these touts are. Presumably STHs or members with 13+ making a living off the desperation of others. I wonder if they frequent this forum.
Id suggest they frequent and post on this forum. A lot of posts looking to know how to distribute tickets etc minutes after they buy them. A lot are people who can't be assed going to Brighton at home but want to go to united etc so they buy for every game and sell the majority.
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24002 on: January 25, 2022, 05:51:38 pm »
Id suggest they frequent and post on this forum. A lot of posts looking to know how to distribute tickets etc minutes after they buy them. A lot are people who can't be assed going to Brighton at home but want to go to united etc so they buy for every game and sell the majority.

For sure those are the most suspect posts.

Here’s what I don’t get. Can’t the club flush these out by buying from a tout. The club will then know which seat and therefore which member or STH has sold on at a profit in breach of the terms of their membership. The club can then cancel the membership/STH and issue a ban (lifetime in my view) and keep any amounts already paid by the tout for future matches/the full cost of the STH. So the club wouldn’t lose out, we’d free up more STH and tickets for real fans and we’d drive the vermin out of our club.

Apologies that this is kind of in the wrong section but it is intrinsically linked to members sales.

PS. I have no issue with people passing on for face value and a pint if they can’t make a game or want to treat a friend.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24003 on: January 25, 2022, 06:26:56 pm »
For sure those are the most suspect posts.

Here’s what I don’t get. Can’t the club flush these out by buying from a tout. The club will then know which seat and therefore which member or STH has sold on at a profit in breach of the terms of their membership. The club can then cancel the membership/STH and issue a ban (lifetime in my view) and keep any amounts already paid by the tout for future matches/the full cost of the STH. So the club wouldn’t lose out, we’d free up more STH and tickets for real fans and we’d drive the vermin out of our club.

Apologies that this is kind of in the wrong section but it is intrinsically linked to members sales.

PS. I have no issue with people passing on for face value and a pint if they can’t make a game or want to treat a friend.
Yea though maybe sths should have a minimum quantity of games then must attend to keep the sth? I think I’ve heard of other clubs doing this
YNWA

Offline actwithoutwords

• postswithoutreading
  • Kopite
« Reply #24004 on: January 25, 2022, 11:41:16 pm »
I might be an idiot but is there any way of telling whether a ticket returned to the exchange was actually sold or not? Went for a bank transfer rather than ticket cash, but presumably that's going to take time.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24005 on: January 26, 2022, 01:10:11 am »
I might be an idiot but is there any way of telling whether a ticket returned to the exchange was actually sold or not? Went for a bank transfer rather than ticket cash, but presumably that's going to take time.
Takes 4/5 days after game is played. What game is it?
YNWA

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #24006 on: January 26, 2022, 09:42:45 am »

Yes, sort of. When that Alert box appears on the top right of personal details page to advertise Ticket Exchange then it shows you not only any future tickets you could return but also the last couple of games as well. If it sold it shows it did and tells you you got money (credit) back, if not it still says you returned it but, that's all, so you know it didn't sell.

Annoyingly if you haven't got any tickets coming up that are eligible to be re-sold then you don't get the Alert box appearing and so can't see any of this info . . . . unless someone has found another way to see all the info via another route, in which case I'd also be grateful to know!

Offline actwithoutwords

• postswithoutreading
  • Kopite
« Reply #24007 on: January 26, 2022, 10:39:42 am »
Yes, sort of. When that Alert box appears on the top right of personal details page to advertise Ticket Exchange then it shows you not only any future tickets you could return but also the last couple of games as well. If it sold it shows it did and tells you you got money (credit) back, if not it still says you returned it but, that's all, so you know it didn't sell.

Annoyingly if you haven't got any tickets coming up that are eligible to be re-sold then you don't get the Alert box appearing and so can't see any of this info . . . . unless someone has found another way to see all the info via another route, in which case I'd also be grateful to know!

Thanks! Yeah can't see it at the moment, presumably because the Leicester game is still a few weeks away.

Takes 4/5 days after game is played. What game is it?

Brentford. If I don't get it in the next few days then I suppose I should assume they weren't sold then.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24008 on: January 26, 2022, 10:50:20 am »

Brentford. If I don't get it in the next few days then I suppose I should assume they weren't sold then.

Can always ask live chat - they'd need a good reason for not selling it if you sent it back in fair time given it was 'sold out' sunday morning

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24009 on: January 26, 2022, 02:03:39 pm »
Thanks! Yeah can't see it at the moment, presumably because the Leicester game is still a few weeks away.

I returned a ticket to the club for Brentford on the Sat evening before the match and have received the money into my account today.
Interestingly the seat was empty for the game, which I assumed meant that it hadn’t been sold.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24010 on: January 26, 2022, 02:46:44 pm »
I returned a ticket to the club for Brentford on the Sat evening before the match and have received the money into my account today.
Interestingly the seat was empty for the game, which I assumed meant that it hadn’t been sold.
they always sell, maybe sat somewhere else

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24011 on: January 26, 2022, 04:58:05 pm »
they always sell, maybe sat somewhere else

Yes I did hope so but funnily enough I’ve returned two other games and had the purchaser sit next to me. Granted these were more glamorous than Brentford so maybe there were better specs to sit in for Brentford than mine

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24012 on: January 26, 2022, 05:06:39 pm »
Yes I did hope so but funnily enough I’ve returned two other games and had the purchaser sit next to me. Granted these were more glamorous than Brentford so maybe there were better specs to sit in for Brentford than mine
yeah could've went and sat with mates or something but would be very weird if the ticket wasn't used

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #24013 on: January 26, 2022, 11:45:50 pm »

It's not clear at all. I sold tickets for Leeds, which has obviously been delayed. Also need to get rid of WHU as I can't make it anymore. I click into the Alerts at the top of the members/tickets page, and have the option to sell tickets for Villa & Leeds (although Leeds says already sold!)

Also no longer get the option to distribute or recall anything; can only click on Details, which just redirects to a list of all my tickets!

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #24014 on: January 27, 2022, 01:28:38 pm »
Just in case anyone is interested, the ticket office informed me the ticket exchange and distributing tickets is not available at the moment, as we don't have any games for a while...

Offline actwithoutwords

• postswithoutreading
  • Kopite
« Reply #24015 on: January 28, 2022, 11:11:35 am »
Money arrived in the account. So all good!

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24016 on: January 28, 2022, 11:36:27 am »
Money arrived in the account. So all good!

Nice one mate

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #24017 on: January 31, 2022, 10:30:23 am »
Is it unlikely that cardiff will drop to all members now?

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #24018 on: January 31, 2022, 10:54:22 am »
Is it unlikely that cardiff will drop to all members now?

No they’ll only be the odd few returns dropping now so they’ll sell to those with Shrewsbury who were unsuccessful

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24019 on: January 31, 2022, 12:06:09 pm »
Anyone know what the take up has been like for the registration for the Carabao Final??

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #24020 on: January 31, 2022, 02:13:30 pm »
Has anyone ever had a sniff in the local £9 sale? Must have been in 10 this year with nothing.

It’s about time the club start announcing how many tickets are actually available in each sale and stop wasting peoples time!

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24021 on: January 31, 2022, 02:29:21 pm »
Has anyone ever had a sniff in the local £9 sale? Must have been in 10 this year with nothing.

It’s about time the club start announcing how many tickets are actually available in each sale and stop wasting peoples time!

I think its only like 1,000 tickets or less which go under this category. Usually in the upper left of the main stand.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24022 on: January 31, 2022, 02:56:06 pm »

It’s 500 available and you need to be in within 1 min usually before sold out, however if you’re in keep refreshing as some may appear.

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24023 on: January 31, 2022, 04:52:47 pm »

I got two for United the first year they did it. Not even close to one ever since then
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #24024 on: January 31, 2022, 06:53:05 pm »
Just in case anyone is interested, the ticket office informed me the ticket exchange and distributing tickets is not available at the moment, as we don't have any games for a while...

Cardiff is available for e-mail distribution at the moment if interested - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24025 on: February 2, 2022, 02:33:17 pm »
Anyone else had a confirmation yet for ballot success or unsuccess yet for the final??

Just got mine.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24026 on: February 2, 2022, 02:36:36 pm »
Leeds rescheduled for the 23rd Feb. Shite that
YNWA

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24027 on: February 2, 2022, 02:49:08 pm »

Where's that from?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24028 on: February 2, 2022, 02:53:16 pm »

Not ideal but it’s either that or we play 4 games in a week in May or something ridiculous.

Mind you, with Diaz we can actually rotate Sadio and Mo a bit more now.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24029 on: February 2, 2022, 02:56:27 pm »
YNWA

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24030 on: February 2, 2022, 09:04:37 pm »
Bought a couple of tickets to the Legends game, one for my girlfriend who’s never been to Anfield before. I bought the ticket and created/assigned the ticket to her so she has it within her supporter account, but she isn’t a member so there’s no option to download the NFC pass under ‘memberships’ and the ticket’s ‘download’ button is greyed out.

Will she need a membership before she can download the pass? Or will she be able to download the ticket for the game separately closer to the time?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24031 on: February 2, 2022, 10:26:41 pm »
Bought a couple of tickets to the Legends game, one for my girlfriend who’s never been to Anfield before. I bought the ticket and created/assigned the ticket to her so she has it within her supporter account, but she isn’t a member so there’s no option to download the NFC pass under ‘memberships’ and the ticket’s ‘download’ button is greyed out.

Will she need a membership before she can download the pass? Or will she be able to download the ticket for the game separately closer to the time?
I assume a general admission ticket will become available to download closer to the time

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24032 on: February 2, 2022, 10:59:29 pm »

Put both on yours and let he go in ahead of you? That;s what they do with kids isn't it, as they don't have mobiles?
We are a team of one half.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #24033 on: February 2, 2022, 11:16:26 pm »
Leicester is available for e-mail distribution at the moment if interested - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24034 on: February 3, 2022, 10:55:13 am »
Leicester is available for e-mail distribution at the moment if interested - ynwa
Going to have to do this now. Actually may have to sell back to club ffs my brother who was meant to come pulled out. Will maybe sell both back and try to get a better seat. Had to take two in U2 as they were all i could get together.
YNWA

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24035 on: February 3, 2022, 11:04:21 am »
Clubs now confirmed Leeds is Wednesday 23rd Feb

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24036 on: February 3, 2022, 11:45:44 am »
We were successful in the ballot for Leicester, but only just remembered! I assume this sales has now been and gone for ballot people?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24037 on: February 3, 2022, 11:53:27 am »
We were successful in the ballot for Leicester, but only just remembered! I assume this sales has now been and gone for ballot people?

Haha yes mate.... about a week after you entered the ballot in November

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24038 on: February 3, 2022, 11:56:57 am »
 ;D ;D ;D don't do home league games mate, completely out the loop now. Nevermind.
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24039 on: February 3, 2022, 11:58:16 am »
;D ;D ;D don't do home league games mate, completely out the loop now. Nevermind.

Theres a sale for it on Monday if you want to try - first come first served