Author Topic: RAWK Holiday World Cup Draft (Anonymous)  (Read 14663 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: RAWK Holiday World Cup Draft (Anonymous)
« Reply #520 on: December 12, 2020, 05:25:55 pm »
It’s almost too unfair with Poland. Everyone’s favourite team coupled with everyone’s favourite poster.

There is no reason to out Hazell like that.... He'll be in 6s and 7s after that comment.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: December 12, 2020, 05:28:32 pm »
Uruguayan Labradoodle, exotic

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: December 12, 2020, 05:43:56 pm »
Looking forward to this starting tonight.

Can't believe that Ireland team hasn't been fixed. Seething here. Would have loved getting them! Loved it!

Trend, just seen your message about tonights game. In the vote option you can set how many votes people get, and they can only click a box once, so you don't have to worry about double or triple voting

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: December 12, 2020, 05:44:53 pm »

Can't believe that Ireland team hasn't been fixed. Seething here. Would have loved getting them! Loved it!

Trend, just seen your message about tonights game. In the vote option you can set how many votes people get, and they can only click a box once, so you don't have to worry about double or triple voting

Want me to fix them like I did all the other fucked up teams?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #524 on: December 12, 2020, 05:49:53 pm »
Want me to fix them like I did all the other fucked up teams?

You can’t polish a turd.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: December 12, 2020, 06:12:52 pm »
You can’t polish a turd.
more bluffing. they've got your vote every single time.

Seriously though. Get a few reds in? You maybe swap Sheedy for heighway? Duff for Houghton? Lawro for O'leary? and you don't lose anyone due to the decade stipulation
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 06:45:07 pm by Lawnmowerman »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: December 12, 2020, 06:54:07 pm »

If you do all four games in the vote box --- then people get four votes (I want to avoid the person who votes for both Romania win and Romania draw) and then does not vote in one of the other games... capeche?  I mean if I have 4 games that equals four votes but I am not sure how to cordon off each game in a combined voting area.

PM me with your response, as I'll delete this after you've got this message
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: December 12, 2020, 07:11:36 pm »
If you do all four games in the vote box --- then people get four votes (I want to avoid the person who votes for both Romania win and Romania draw) and then does not vote in one of the other games... capeche?  I mean if I have 4 games that equals four votes but I am not sure how to cordon off each game in a combined voting area.

PM me with your response, as I'll delete this after you've got this message
We can't stop that. Can only rely on people to show fair play and vote fairly. Will take a right twat. Rawk is full of them but the draft boards are full of fine upstanding folk...

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #529 on: December 12, 2020, 08:05:05 pm »
Without a doubt better than what’s going to be put forth in Qatar in 2 years time
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #530 on: December 13, 2020, 01:23:00 am »
It’s almost too unfair with Poland. Everyone’s favourite team coupled with everyone’s favourite poster.
[

I haven't got Poland, tricky
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #531 on: December 13, 2020, 02:38:20 am »
more bluffing. they've got your vote every single time.

Seriously though. Get a few reds in? You maybe swap Sheedy for heighway? Duff for Houghton? Lawro for O'leary? and you don't lose anyone due to the decade stipulation
Can't believe you missed Keane for Aldo up front.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: December 13, 2020, 06:48:46 am »
National Team Points                                                              Manager Ranking
            (Points  ---- Total Votes For)                                                    (2 Team Combined Point Total)

1.                                                                                                   1.
2.                                                                                                   2.
3.                                                                                                   3.
4.                                                                                                   4.
5.                                                                                                   5.
6.                                                                                                   6.
7.                                                                                                   7.
8.                                                                                                   8.
9.                                                                                                   9.
10.                                                                                               10.
11.                                                                                               11.
12.                                                                                               12.
13.                                                                                               13.
14.                                                                                               14.
15.                                                                                               15.
16.                                                                                               16.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: December 13, 2020, 07:50:43 am »
Can't believe you missed Keane for Aldo up front.
nope didn't forget. Robbie stays in the team. He gets no respect around here but his international record speaks for itself. Now you could put Aldo in. Probably would meself but not at Keane's expense. It'll be 442. Brady out on the left

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #534 on: December 13, 2020, 01:33:19 pm »
Btw we aren't doing changes correct?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: December 13, 2020, 01:49:44 pm »
Btw we aren't doing changes correct?

Re-evaluate after every team has played a game or two.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN: