Author Topic: Hicks - "We lined up Klinsmann"  (Read 106573 times)

Offline Spanners

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Hick we lined up Klinsmann
« Reply #240 on: January 14, 2008, 11:14:57 am »
Couldn't Rafa resign immediately and still get compensated for it as "constructive dismissal"?

This makes it even moer unbeleivable!

Offline underscore

• nude corers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:01 am »
ive got tears of anger i my eyes! and that has never happened before.  i feel so angry and disgusted by all of this.  tomorrow, i am going to sing for RAFA MY MANAGER and the club like ive never done before. 
fuck the yanks. its been nothing but trouble since theyve come.  rafa doesnt deserve this, the fans dont deserve it.
i think the big banner (as always we are focus(s)ed on supporting our manager) needs to make come back.
Unfortunately, even the most beautiful love stories finish, but they leave behind a lot of wonderful memories, like when my M1 and I kissed for the first time at Welkom, when she looked straight into my eyes and told me 'I love you'.

Valentino Rossi

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #242 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:13 am »
I'm undecided as to whether these two are utterly clueless or just devious and calculating?

I'm decided on they are a bunch of clueless, classless twerps.

Offline Red Zeppelin

• Kopite
« Reply #243 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:14 am »
yeah that solves everything

yeh mate, you sit in your armchair and take it out on the wife.........
Quote from: kdorg on Today at 02:09:38 AM
the more Pacheco doesn't play the better he becomes. He's turning into a cross between Maradonna Pele Messi and the holy fucking grail.

Online Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #244 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:26 am »

The fact you cant name one manager who would suit LFC, has a successful record and Premier League experience just shows you know fuck all about fuck all.

jog on...

I think people can name about 4 or 5 but they are all taken and rightly won't move to a club that's showing how not to run a football club.

If you're brought in when the owners stab the previous incumbant in the back, you can't be surprised when they stab you in the back in turn.

Sick as a dog about all this. This is not the way to run a football club.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:29 am »
We'd have our terrace back ;D

i'll bring the spanner

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #246 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:30 am »
Moores' era brought us away from PL

...G&H era looks like will bring us extermination
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Big Mac Whopper. Proud owner of "mods-are-cunts" account. Strangely no longer with us.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:32 am »
Nobody has really spoken about the DIC nearly buying into the club.

It proves they are still interested in the football club, let's just hope they see this as an opportunity.
* WARNING - The above post may contain sarcasm. Maybe some irony, if you're lucky.

AS ALWAYS, WE ARE FOCUSED ON SUPPORTING OUR MANAGER

Offline MFletcher

• Legacy Fan
  • Rafa, Rafael; Rafael Benitez
« Reply #248 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:33 am »
THIS CLUB IS ALL OURS
THIS CLUB IS ALL OOOOURS
FUCK OFF TO TEXAS
THIS CLUB IS ALL OURS....

We must be able to get something organised for, if not the Luton game, then certainly the Villa game. Both are televised, so it's an ideal opportunity to showcase fan disgust at their actions.
They don't care about Rafa,
They don't care about the fans,
Liverpool Football Club is in the wrong hands.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #249 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:38 am »
This is some kind of April fool's joke, right  ???
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:41 am »
I can't believe this crap. They really are taking the piss out've us now.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #251 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:50 am »
The media are reading this forums and laughing..and we are giving them more ammo to dump on the fire....

I know so cause they keep talking about this forums on the ESPN asia channel sometimes and have blurted out RAWK as a source of "the fanzine.."

Boy o boy........

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #252 on: January 14, 2008, 11:16:01 am »
benitez walks, so could alonso, torres, skrtel, gerrard and god knows who else could want to leave, i think the players love benitez
I don't think this is necessarily true.

Offline Waterloo Phil

• Cheeky bleeder. Thinks the mods are here to answer to his beck and call
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ya Get Me
« Reply #253 on: January 14, 2008, 11:16:07 am »
Thats just a fucking disgrace , why come out and say something like that about klinsman , as a fucking insurance policy fuck off you yank twats , rafas said numerous times hes not going anywhere so there is no need

wankers

Youre turning our club into a fucking joke - sell up and fuck off now please

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #254 on: January 14, 2008, 11:16:38 am »
The media are reading this forums and laughing..and we are giving them more ammo to dump on the fire....

I know so cause they keep talking about this forums on the ESPN asia channel sometimes and have blurted out RAWK as a source of "the fanzine.."

Boy o boy........

I give two shiny shits what those fuckers think about what I think.

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: January 14, 2008, 11:16:44 am »
yeh mate, you sit in your armchair and take it out on the wife.........

shut up you muppet, no need to be a prick about it.

Offline Sissoko78

• Anny Roader
  • Pressing is the first step in attacking, no?
« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2008, 11:17:02 am »
the timing of this seems calculated too - presumably Rafa has a press conference this arvo for the FA Cup replay.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2008, 11:17:18 am »
I can clearly see it now... Here is the reason why we are not challenging. The reason why we now lie in 4th- level on points with the likes of ManCity, Villa and God help us- Everton!!!
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline vanoord

• Kopite
« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2008, 11:17:21 am »
This once-great club has descended to level of unmatched pubic ridicule as a result of the behaviour of Tom Hicks.

And I have it on good authority that it's going to get worse: the refinancing with RBS that is needed by February will happen. BUT - and it's a massive BUT - it'll be for the same amount as the current loan. There's no more money at this stage for a new stadium.

The sooner we get rid of Hicks, the better. We can not go on like this.

This is worse than the day we lost against ManU in the FA Cup Final, worse than the day we lost the league to Arsenal in injury time. I can accept that we sometimes lose games: but I can not accept the utter shambles the club is now in.

If it takes public protests against Hicks, so be it. The game has moved on from just supporting Rafa: this clown is ruining our club.
But ye gotta know where ye're just gonna rush in. Ye cannae just rush in anywhere. It looks bad, havin' to rush oout again straight awa'..

Offline baz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2008, 11:17:26 am »
First, and foremost, we MUST BACK Rafa, and show him our absolute backing, and love!!!

Secondly, Rafa should play this cleverly. He is a very intelligent and shrewd man. He could actually take advantage of this situation in a massive way. It may sound ridiculous, but if he were to come out and say, as he has done a million times in the past, that he has no plans to join any other club, well this would make Hicks' position even harder.

G+H have now clearly been shown to be muppets of the highest order. But everything must be done to make their tenure at the club as short-lived as possible, and while they are here, they can start doing things that the real supporters want.

Never in a million years would i accept JK over RB. At this moment i love Rafa, and want him to stay for a decade. I can assure you that with correct financial backing, and the rise to prominence of a fantastic youth set-up, we will be winning league titles in the not too distant future. He, Rafa, has already got a phenomenal spine of players, and believe you me, those who are not good enough will be shown the door.

Rafa must stay. Rafa must feel our support and love again. G+H must feel the heat. I wonder what RP and DM will be thinking this 'bloody' morning.

Offline BHB

• I'm the (new) Daddy, and a little bit hormonal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS
« Reply #260 on: January 14, 2008, 11:17:56 am »
WE DON'T CARE ABOUT PARRY,
HE DON'T CARE ABOUT FANS,
LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB,
IS IN THE WRONG HANDS
A Son of Shankly

Offline Walshy7

• metete un palo por el culo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
« Reply #261 on: January 14, 2008, 11:18:06 am »
This could all go horribly wrong, if Rafa walks and we have a few weeks with a caretaker the season could spiral into shit and we wont even qualify for the uefa cup, fucking hate Hicks
'You two scousers are always yappin, im gonna teach you some serious rappin, i come from Jamaica my name is john barnes, and when i do my thing the crowd go bananas'

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Big Mac Whopper. Proud owner of "mods-are-cunts" account. Strangely no longer with us.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2008, 11:18:20 am »
the timing of this seems calculated too - presumably Rafa has a press conference this arvo for the FA Cup replay.

Interesting point.

They are trying to make Rafa walk so that they don't look so bad. DON'T DO IT RAFA, make them sack you and unleash hell on them.
* WARNING - The above post may contain sarcasm. Maybe some irony, if you're lucky.

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2008, 11:18:47 am »
benitez walks, so could alonso, torres, skrtel, gerrard and god knows who else could want to leave, i think the players love benitez

Am not too sure about that.

I used to think a fan's representative on the board would be a bad idea (meddling with things they didnt know about etc) but I can see a case for it now - just to straighten things out, and bring the real intentions of all parties into the open.

We really dont know whats going on behind the scenes. On the face of it, Hicks seems to be the major culprit, closely followed by Coco. But we dont know what Rafa has been upto either - maybe he's given them some sort of ultimatum over some control issue? (Hence the 'insurance policy')

At the moment, noone is showing their true colors - its just a giant smelly stalemate. The sooner we get some closure (even if it is the painful blow of losing Rafa) the better for Liverpool FC.
 At least, we'll know where we stand.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline liverbird_soph

• Fitter than Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2008, 11:18:49 am »
Clueless bastard. Apart from that, I'm just lost for words. This is so bad.
Above all else comes truth & justice.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2008, 11:19:01 am »
I can't get my head round this bollocks. Could Hicks be trying to force Rafa to resign?

Either that or he is monumentally stupid? The second option doesn't add up. In any walk of life or business, if you publicly say you have spoken to someone behind their back as "insurance" its grossly undermines them.

I am lost for words.....
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Emo Phillips

• Master of his domain. Enjoyed a young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk. Resident of MILF Island.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2008, 11:19:26 am »
It's close to becoming a farce.

How many on here  dismissed the Klinsmann rumours out of hand as tabloid bullshit?

I did.

I refused to believe we'd appoint a man who has only managed a handful of meaningful games.

I am fucking worried, and fucking livid.
KRAMER: "I'm at 1st and 1st. Wait a minute, how can a street intersect into itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe!"

Offline RayO'Biscan

• Who controls the past, controls the future.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass 'n' Move!
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2008, 11:19:46 am »
It's close to becoming a farce.

How many on here  dismissed the Klinsmann rumours out of hand as tabloid bullshit?

I did too.

This is unfeckingbelievable.

Offline ¡Basta Ya!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2008, 11:19:52 am »
Interesting point.

They are trying to make Rafa walk so that they don't look so bad. DON'T DO IT RAFA, make them sack you and unleash hell on them.
I can't get my head round this bollocks. Could Hicks be trying to force Rafa to resign?

It's exactly what he's trying to do.

Offline Valore

• Why Don't You Come On Over
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Help Rafa, help us. Help Rafa... Help Us...
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2008, 11:20:05 am »

Rafa must stay. Rafa must feel our support and love again. G+H must feel the heat. I wonder what RP and DM will be thinking this 'bloody' morning.

I hope it fucking smells of bitter almonds and rhymes with suicide.
They beat better teams on the way, won in circumstances when other teams would have surrendered, were given the last rites and pronounced dead at the scene, before grabbing the attendant by the throat on the slab in the morgue, making everyone jump.

- Martin Samuel, after we beat Arsenal 4-2 in the second leg of the CL QF 2007-200

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2008, 11:20:13 am »
ive got tears of anger i my eyes! and that has never happened before.  i feel so angry and disgusted by all of this.  tomorrow, i am going to sing for RAFA MY MANAGER and the club like ive never done before. 
fuck the yanks. its been nothing but trouble since theyve come.  rafa doesnt deserve this, the fans dont deserve it.
i think the big banner (as always we are focus(s)ed on supporting our manager) needs to make come back.
similar feelings here! I'm just walking around my room, don't know where to go but walking around nontheless, like a nervous fucker. I'm so angry right now I'd love to trash my whole flat!
And I agree on the banner issue: Really should be there

Offline Red Zeppelin

• Kopite
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2008, 11:20:41 am »
shut up you muppet, no need to be a prick about it.

lad have a word with yourself, fukin cokney..... nothing wrong with showing a bit of passion for your club ..... but being a cockney glory hunter, you wouldnt know about passion would you?   

luton game's this week, so get supporting your local team ey lad?
Quote from: kdorg on Today at 02:09:38 AM
the more Pacheco doesn't play the better he becomes. He's turning into a cross between Maradonna Pele Messi and the holy fucking grail.

Offline Emo Phillips

• Master of his domain. Enjoyed a young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk. Resident of MILF Island.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2008, 11:20:54 am »
I don't think this is necessarily true.

The key Spanish players obviously rate and respect Rafa. Love is a bit strong, but why did Torres finally say yes to us having turned down non-Spanish-connected English clubs?
KRAMER: "I'm at 1st and 1st. Wait a minute, how can a street intersect into itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe!"

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2008, 11:20:57 am »
i do agree, maybe i'm just expecting the worst, there's alot of frayed tempers lurking in this board by the looks of things, like the guy who said i should take it out on my wife of whatever.

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2008, 11:21:13 am »
This is some kind of April fool's joke, right  ???
Bit early ...

Offline Walter Sobchak

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Calmer than you are
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2008, 11:21:33 am »
Nobody has really spoken about the DIC nearly buying into the club.

It proves they are still interested in the football club, let's just hope they see this as an opportunity.

but the echo reports 'a mionority share' which indecates to me they dont want out they just want investment while still calling the shots as it were

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2008, 11:21:52 am »
Interesting point.

It's all a money saving exercise for them.

Losing out on a CL place wont be though.

Just dont see how they can expect the players to be on their game when they are wondering how long the man giving the orders will be there and even more so if he isn't what prick will be if we are looking at Klinnsman.

Torres must be gutted.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline The Scouseologist

• Weak-bladdered, ultimately repentant pie-hog
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE
« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2008, 11:21:57 am »
Goodbye Rafa, sorry!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europe vincendarum

Offline jaykl

• Main Stander
« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2008, 11:21:58 am »
How the fuck can Rafa stay after this. It totally undermines his position. As someone has already posted the timing of this is calculated as Rafa now needs to face the national scumbags and answer all their shite.

This is a sad fuckin day.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2008, 11:22:00 am »
YANKS OUT
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.