Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2099567 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #20920 on: August 25, 2021, 12:51:36 pm »
3+ at 2pm

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #20921 on: August 25, 2021, 01:21:12 pm »
I'm right in thinking there's no "recommended entry time" for Chelsea?
In that you get a "time" to enter the ground?
I've been away for a few days so may have missed something or if it took people eight hours to get in for Burnley

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20922 on: August 25, 2021, 01:22:48 pm »
I've been away for a few days so may have missed something or if it took people eight hours to get in for Burnley

They published entry times for each turnstile for Burnley. Although it doesn't really matter as it will take ages to get in

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #20923 on: August 25, 2021, 01:42:16 pm »
They published entry times for each turnstile for Burnley. Although it doesn't really matter as it will take ages to get in

I'd seen that, I also thought I'd read that they were only doing it for Burnley. Suppose next few days will tell.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20924 on: August 25, 2021, 01:47:44 pm »

Just had a look at the emails, Weds they sent one about the passes and said they'd send one Thursday advising entry times. Guess if they're on the same time scales we'll get an email later.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #20925 on: August 25, 2021, 01:55:57 pm »
Just had a look at the emails, Weds they sent one about the passes and said they'd send one Thursday advising entry times. Guess if they're on the same time scales we'll get an email later.

Sound. Cheers for that

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20926 on: August 25, 2021, 02:06:55 pm »
What would happen if you distributed a ticket via f+f, would you then be able to purchase another ticket? Or is it hard locked that you’ve already bought one so can’t buy another even if it went all the way to a general sale? Just seen someone message it on Facebook and wondered if it was a loophole that’s all.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #20927 on: August 25, 2021, 02:18:21 pm »
What would happen if you distributed a ticket via f+f, would you then be able to purchase another ticket? Or is it hard locked that you’ve already bought one so can’t buy another even if it went all the way to a general sale? Just seen someone message it on Facebook and wondered if it was a loophole that’s all.

Once you’ve purchased one on your account, you can’t purchase another even if you’ve successfully distributed. Tested it with Burnley and didn’t work

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #20928 on: August 25, 2021, 02:21:36 pm »
Did anyone successfully get the 'Add to Apple Wallet' button to work in the PDF that was sent in the email for a transferred ticket?

I know some people were saying the button wouldn't work for the Chelsea game but it is now?

Did you sender have to recall the ticket and send it again with a fresh PDF?

A niche query I know but Ive a palace ticket transferred to me and I can't get it added to Apple Wallet.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20929 on: August 25, 2021, 02:32:58 pm »
People had to recall and redistribute to get it to work I believe

Offline vamos tony

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #20930 on: August 25, 2021, 02:38:18 pm »
What was the availability like for the 2pm sale ? will it drop tomorrow or is that it?
SOS Member 2692
“It is better to die on your feet than live forever on your knees”. Dolores Ibaruri, Asturias, Spain,1934

Offline Kenny19

• Anny Roader
  • Dreaming our dreams and drifting within
« Reply #20931 on: August 25, 2021, 02:45:25 pm »
Yep recalling & redistributing the tickets worked fine for me and some others who were in the same boat.

Regarding 2pm sale, still most of U1 & U9 available, few in lower & upper annie road as well. Will deffo drop down today/tomorrow

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #20932 on: August 25, 2021, 04:17:14 pm »
Did anyone successfully get the 'Add to Apple Wallet' button to work in the PDF that was sent in the email for a transferred ticket?

I know some people were saying the button wouldn't work for the Chelsea game but it is now?

Did you sender have to recall the ticket and send it again with a fresh PDF?

A niche query I know but Ive a palace ticket transferred to me and I can't get it added to Apple Wallet.

Will probably have to wait nearer to the game for the link to work. Chelsea one only went live on Monday for this Saturdays game
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #20933 on: August 25, 2021, 05:01:22 pm »
People had to recall and redistribute to get it to work I believe

Great thanks mate.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #20934 on: August 25, 2021, 05:57:34 pm »
Anyone on android got the chelsea tickets showing in google pay yet?
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline apassant77

• Kopite
« Reply #20935 on: August 25, 2021, 05:58:39 pm »
Yep I'm on Android. Had to get mine recalled and redistributed though

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20936 on: August 25, 2021, 05:59:11 pm »
Anyone on android got the chelsea tickets showing in google pay yet?

I had to download the NFC pass again for it to show. Did that on Monday.

"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #20937 on: August 25, 2021, 06:01:00 pm »
I had to download the NFC pass again for it to show. Did that on Monday.

I did that last time, guess i'll do it again.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #20938 on: August 25, 2021, 06:24:58 pm »
Mine automatically updated to show the Chelsea game yesterday

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #20939 on: August 25, 2021, 06:31:08 pm »
Mine automatically updated to show the Chelsea game yesterday

Odd that mine didn't. Might be because I have a linked PA one or something i've no idea. Downloading it again worked anyway.

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20940 on: August 25, 2021, 06:41:07 pm »
And to think they couldn’t accommodate those that had 13+ purchased.

Offline LFC_777

• Kemlynite
« Reply #20941 on: August 25, 2021, 06:44:50 pm »
Heard about people having problems distributing tickets for the Burnley game after buying them on the morning of the game. Did this only affect people who bought tickets on the day of the game or did it also affect people who bought in the week before the game? Does anyone know if distributing tickets from tomorrow’s Chelsea sale should work fine?

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #20942 on: August 25, 2021, 06:59:40 pm »
Heard about people having problems distributing tickets for the Burnley game after buying them on the morning of the game. Did this only affect people who bought tickets on the day of the game or did it also affect people who bought in the week before the game? Does anyone know if distributing tickets from tomorrow’s Chelsea sale should work fine?

My mate bought one on Friday for Burnley and the distribute button was greyed out and it could not be sent to his mate.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #20943 on: August 25, 2021, 07:14:44 pm »
Chelsea 2+ and potentially 1+ tomorrow

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20944 on: August 26, 2021, 06:05:47 am »
Can we bring a small bottle of hand sanitiser into the ground?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20945 on: August 26, 2021, 07:57:57 am »
Odd that mine didn't. Might be because I have a linked PA one or something i've no idea. Downloading it again worked anyway.

Doesn't look like ours are going to update exactly like last week, going to wait till tomorrow to re-download the membership passes AGAIN

Fully expect the NFC to fail AGAIN exactly as last week.

May well be a premier league enforcement, but given all the problems that there has been across many grounds absolutely nobody can tell me that it's currently a good idea

Got through to live chat after nigh on 2 hrs yesterday. As much use as a chocolate teapot

If it's not downloaded by Friday get in touch, and we will be available Saturday Morning - Have they any idea how hard it is to get hold of somebody?

So you're meant to be able to set aside hours of time to see if they can sort your tickets, if you can get through to anybody, coz if you don't keep checking the live chat window the session times out

There's no chance of wasting more of my time tomorrow and Saturday, I'll just re-download tomorrow, when it's inevitably not updated
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 08:05:10 am by Tiz Lad »

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #20946 on: August 26, 2021, 08:17:05 am »
Mine updated fine the other day on my iPhone, however still no update to my wife’s who is on Android.

Logged onto the ticketing website and ‘download NFC pass’ is greyed out and won’t allow us to click on it, unlike for the Burnley game where it did.

Will keep an eye on it throughout the day but can see a phone call to the club tomorrow being in order.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20947 on: August 26, 2021, 08:23:26 am »
Mine updated fine the other day on my iPhone, however still no update to my wife’s who is on Android.

Logged onto the ticketing website and ‘download NFC pass’ is greyed out and won’t allow us to click on it, unlike for the Burnley game where it did.

Will keep an eye on it throughout the day but can see a phone call to the club tomorrow being in order.

You have to re-download the membership, not the ticket. Don't delete the original. I think this forces an update

Shouldn't have to do it, but it appears lots have to

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #20948 on: August 26, 2021, 09:10:09 am »
You have to re-download the membership, not the ticket. Don't delete the original. I think this forces an update

Just done that now and it’s updated. Much prefer the Apple pass and the way it works but sorted now at least.

Thanks mate.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20949 on: August 26, 2021, 10:28:07 am »
Picked up a couple of tickets for the Chelsea game this morning. Buzzing. Just really frustrating that the Burnley game I went to last week, the Chelsea one and any other games I get tickets for this season isn't going to count for future seasons, if what I read a couple of months back is correct.  ::)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20950 on: August 26, 2021, 10:29:44 am »
Picked up a couple of tickets for the Chelsea game this morning. Buzzing. Just really frustrating that the Burnley game I went to last week, the Chelsea one and any other games I get tickets for this season isn't going to count for future seasons, if what I read a couple of months back is correct.  ::)
and that's why they're so easy to get

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20951 on: August 26, 2021, 10:36:06 am »

I was thinking about this the other day and surely that comes into play but is it also because fans from abroad aren't coming?

We generally sit in the local seats up in U1 and it was as Scouse as I'd ever heard it on Saturday.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20952 on: August 26, 2021, 10:40:48 am »
I was thinking about this the other day and surely that comes into play but is it also because fans from abroad aren't coming?

We generally sit in the local seats up in U1 and it was as Scouse as I'd ever heard it on Saturday.
yeah that's a factor too but there's nothing stopping double jabbed people from a non-red list country now, there's a number of factors which will increase the chance of getting a ticket this year

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20953 on: August 26, 2021, 10:41:08 am »

Be nice if people actually bought tickets to go to the game these days.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20954 on: August 26, 2021, 11:16:21 am »

It is such a pain in the arse and so time consuming having to re-download the pass.

I had to lift my phone. Click on a tab. Click a log in button. Click on Memberships. Highlight my membership. Click on Download NFC pass. And it took 19 seconds.

Outrageous.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #20955 on: August 26, 2021, 11:26:48 am »
It is such a pain in the arse and so time consuming having to re-download the pass.

I had to lift my phone. Click on a tab. Click a log in button. Click on Memberships. Highlight my membership. Click on Download NFC pass. And it took 19 seconds.

Outrageous.

I demand a public apology from Linda Henry

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20956 on: August 26, 2021, 11:46:41 am »

Outrageous.

Prize clown - The system isn't currently fit for purpose, and don't say it is

Does it work has as designed, the answer is no

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20957 on: August 26, 2021, 11:49:59 am »
Looks like if you've bought a ticket and transferred it then you can't get another. Possibly to reduce touting, but bit of a pain if you've changed your mind (twice).
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20958 on: August 26, 2021, 11:50:33 am »
Prize clown - The system isn't currently fit for purpose, and don't say it is

Does it work has as designed, the answer is no

But then why is it working for some people no problems? Could it be the user / phone setup that is the issue?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #20959 on: August 26, 2021, 11:51:43 am »
But then why is it working for some people no problems? Could it be the user / phone setup that is the issue?

IOS seems fine, Android doesnt