Author Topic: Pre-Season Thread  (Read 434687 times)

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Re: Pre-Season 2021/22 Thread
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2021, 07:58:03 pm »
stunning view. Be good to see this compared once the new Annie Road development is finished.
Always think it's shame that the cameras are in the Main, so you rarely see that gigantic erection on screen
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: July 15, 2021, 09:13:27 pm »
Always think it's shame that the cameras are in the Main, so you rarely see that gigantic erection on screen

Giant erection what??

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #242 on: July 15, 2021, 09:20:42 pm »
Giant erection what??
Surely you've observed FC's gigantic erection? It can be seen from miles around. Everton had to prudishly block the view, though really it was out of jealousy. The had thought they had wood until they saw that magnificent escarpment of ecstasy.

Anyway my point was that the positioning of TV cameras in the Main means you don't see the Main in game footage, which is a shame as it's a splendiferous sight
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #243 on: July 16, 2021, 02:51:36 am »
Day 4 of pre season has begun. Trent's first day back doing team training.

Looks like he's using Mo's upper body workout.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: July 16, 2021, 04:42:42 am »
I’m hearing a lot of ‘Taki’ in the training videos.

Online kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2021, 04:45:12 am »
The lads all look so happy. Great start to this season!

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #246 on: July 16, 2021, 06:31:22 am »
I’m hearing a lot of ‘Taki’ in the training videos.
Oh I dunno, sounds quite professional to me...

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #247 on: July 16, 2021, 02:54:54 pm »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: July 16, 2021, 03:00:25 pm »
Indoor session today for the lads it seems.

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: July 16, 2021, 04:14:06 pm »
Live training right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7NGpMviSSg

No Joe Gomez in there, if I'm not mistaken.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: July 16, 2021, 04:16:07 pm »
Joe and Virg are not doing double sessions yet. So I presume he did the earlier non televised one?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #251 on: July 16, 2021, 04:19:47 pm »
Virg is defo in this one
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: July 16, 2021, 04:21:34 pm »
Yeah, hopefully no setbacks or anything like that. Great to see Trent, Matip and Virg (and even Naby) taking part.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 04:23:21 pm by Angelius »

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #253 on: July 16, 2021, 04:21:41 pm »
Virg is defo in this one

More telegenic...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: July 16, 2021, 04:22:53 pm »
Some of these training routines quite complex  ;D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: July 16, 2021, 04:23:42 pm »
Live training right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7NGpMviSSg

No Joe Gomez in there, if I'm not mistaken.

thanks! just wasted 20 mins of the day haha

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: July 16, 2021, 04:23:49 pm »
Musialowski and Ljinders look like father and son.  :o

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: July 16, 2021, 04:24:33 pm »
What was Pep doing 18 years ago in Warsaw?

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: July 16, 2021, 04:24:46 pm »
It's amazingly entertaining to watch, for some reason.

"I loof it!"
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: July 16, 2021, 07:11:38 pm »

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: July 16, 2021, 07:32:11 pm »

Fuck I can’t tell what time it is without my glasses.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: July 16, 2021, 07:57:51 pm »
 ;D

Apparently today's session took place at a diffrent venue. Kloppo not happy about the pitch used in previous days.

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: July 16, 2021, 10:20:59 pm »
Pep's diaries on the official website have been interesting for those who haven't seen. Today's entry here: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/438144-pep-lijnders-training-camp-diary-day-five-ibou-the-tower-and-uno

This part stood out to me:

"Yesterday, I also heard a story that Mo and Harvey Elliott were sitting with each other in the dining area. Harvey had some bread and some fruit on his plate and Mo asked him how many slices of bread he’d already had that day. Harvey said one and Mo told him to only eat the fruit! Harvey told me, ‘I’m always learning from these guys!’ We have so many players who are helping the younger players and the new ones – you feel all the way through this camp that the talents are integrating, and I like that a lot."

These are little things but matter so much according to me. Standards are set in these little things and a culture is subsequently formed. Great to see!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #263 on: July 16, 2021, 11:11:57 pm »
Pep's diaries on the official website have been interesting for those who haven't seen. Today's entry here: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/438144-pep-lijnders-training-camp-diary-day-five-ibou-the-tower-and-uno

"Yesterday, I also heard a story that Mo and Harvey Elliott were sitting with each other in the dining area. Harvey had some bread and some fruit on his plate and Mo asked him how many slices of bread he’d already had that day. Harvey said one and Mo told him to only eat the fruit! Harvey told me, ‘I’m always learning from these guys!’ We have so many players who are helping the younger players and the new ones – you feel all the way through this camp that the talents are integrating, and I like that a lot."

These are little things but matter so much according to me. Standards are set in these little things and a culture is subsequently formed. Great to see!

Bet he told him to go vegan too.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: July 16, 2021, 11:17:34 pm »
Mo just conned Harvey into giving him extra bread. Rookie mistake lad.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #265 on: July 16, 2021, 11:17:48 pm »
Giving away all our methods and plans.  We'll be found out next season.  :(
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: July 16, 2021, 11:19:32 pm »

Now I have a mental picture of Salah in the hotel room laughing evilly with a shit ton of bread all around him ;D

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #267 on: July 16, 2021, 11:49:50 pm »
Now I have a mental picture of Salah in the hotel room laughing evilly with a shit ton of bread all around him ;D
Well he is the greatest thing since....all that stuff around him.  Knows how to use his loaf, does Mo. That's a whole meal he has to himself. Bet his mother's proud...

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: July 17, 2021, 11:16:49 am »

WTF did our whole squad secretly sign for Roma during the Euros?
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: July 17, 2021, 11:42:08 am »

My favourite thing from the article is the bit right at the end, where he talks about the staff having a night off football to themselves and playing Uno.

Shows while it's about the football, it's not always about the football and sometimes just about the group together.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #270 on: July 17, 2021, 12:20:45 pm »

;D

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #271 on: July 17, 2021, 03:17:29 pm »
Well he is the greatest thing since....all that stuff around him.  Knows how to use his loaf, does Mo. That's a whole meal he has to himself. Bet his mother's proud...
He donates it to charity mate .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #272 on: July 17, 2021, 03:49:03 pm »

Relationship between Mo and Harvey crumbling, deceiving impressionable young minds goes against the grain for team harmony...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #273 on: July 17, 2021, 06:44:51 pm »
salah" border="0

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #274 on: July 17, 2021, 10:11:42 pm »
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #275 on: July 17, 2021, 10:44:04 pm »
Relationship between Mo and Harvey crumbling, deceiving impressionable young minds goes against the grain for team harmony...
Yep, team harmony is toast

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: July 18, 2021, 06:32:03 am »
When Mo said he wants more bread during contract renewal negotiations, it seems he meant it literally.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #279 on: July 18, 2021, 10:38:46 am »
When Mo said he wants more bread during contract renewal negotiations, it seems he meant it literally.
did he get a cob on?
JFT 96