Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 70973 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #240 on: August 16, 2023, 12:12:04 pm »
:wave

First time logging in for 2-3 years I think.

Truthfully, I just had enough one day reading another idiotic post from one of the usual suspects & said "I'm done participating here." I do lurk maybe once every few weeks when something interesting is happening (like when we buy a highly rated DM :P ). I noticed that my blood pressure is lower when I don't peek in here. ;D Maybe someday I'll rejoin & just be a poster in the Boozer.

Know that I'm healthy & happy & wish the same for all of you here on RAWK. YNWA always my friends! :)

Good to see you around mate.  :wave
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #241 on: August 16, 2023, 12:59:25 pm »
Great to see soxfan posting again but more importantly is fit and healthy 👍

Back to the transfer addicts, some of them are like kids who've been given a fiver to get some shopping for mum but can spend the change on themselves.

"What ya got for a penny mate"?
"Sorry lad, no spice for a penny but I've got some straws".
"Go on then even though I've no use for it".

£111m burning holes is everyone's pockets and they've got to spend every last penny of it 😂

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: August 16, 2023, 01:09:26 pm »
maybe it's just me, but apart from anything else, I find that thread almost impossible to read through.  it's all over the place, going in about 18 directions at once as someone floats the idea of yet another potential target .... that spins off into a debate about pros/cons/price etc etc along with the all the other ongoing arguments.

like being at an auction where a dozen items are being described and sold simultaneously.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #243 on: August 16, 2023, 01:34:22 pm »
I've had to come in here, some of those other threads are making my head hurt!

Oddly enough I get the most pleasure out of this site, by talking about the everyday things in life, our experiences, ups and downs, history, life problems, all that.
Honestly, footy is often an after thought.

It may sound a bit heavy, but I honestly believe social media has turned a lot of the population into absolute cranks. The stuff that gets spouted is mind blowing, you think, would you walk into a busy pub and say that?, of course you wouldn't, so what makes it acceptable to hide behind the safety blanket of your phone or PC and come out with this.

Anyway, we still have loads of good eggs on this site, and while we have that we have hope!  ;)
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #244 on: August 16, 2023, 02:57:26 pm »
We all take the piss out of Everton fans but imagine them lot in the Transfer Forum if we werent winning things .Telling you now, theyd be worse than Evertonians. If thats what theyre like now, god fucking knows what shite theyd come out with if we were as bad as Everton

Its not even funny and they dont realise it

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2023, 03:22:38 pm »
We all take the piss out of Everton fans but imagine them lot in the Transfer Forum if we werent winning things .Telling you now, theyd be worse than Evertonians. If thats what theyre like now, god fucking knows what shite theyd come out with if we were as bad as Everton

To be honest Cap, I made the mistake of looking at the replies to Linda Pizzuti's tweet about her mate being killed in a car crash. Fookin so called reds saying 'sign a DM', 'wrong John', 'should have been your husband', couldn't believe people would stoop so low.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2023, 03:26:09 pm »
To be honest Cap, I made the mistake of looking at the replies to Linda Pizzuti's tweet about her mate being killed in a car crash. Fookin so called reds saying 'sign a DM', 'wrong John', 'should have been your husband', couldn't believe people would stoop so low.
Just bizarre people. The lot of em

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2023, 03:57:36 pm »

Most of the sad idiot whoppers who go into that loony bin have never been near Anfield in their lives.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 04:06:00 pm by Terry de Niro »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2023, 04:02:49 pm »

Nothing surprises me anymore. There's zero real life consequences for saying horrible shit like that on social media unless someone gets flagged.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: August 16, 2023, 05:31:34 pm »
I made the mistake of looking at the replies to Linda Pizzuti's tweet about her mate being killed in a car crash. Fookin so called reds saying 'sign a DM', 'wrong John', 'should have been your husband', couldn't believe people would stoop so low.

Jesus Christ.

That fucking Twitter is absolutely toxic.  The sooner the better Musk disappears down a black hole.  (I watched Interstellar last night).

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #250 on: August 16, 2023, 07:37:38 pm »
That's grotesque. A lot of these cyberfans are genuinely sick in the head and need help.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #251 on: August 16, 2023, 08:32:50 pm »
Signing a player I’ve never seen play in my life!? Fuck off  :no :no

Twitter is absolutely abhorrent when you find these kind of corners. Luckily the mods on here are great and police that kind of whoppery quickly.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: August 16, 2023, 08:36:06 pm »
Room for one more?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #253 on: August 16, 2023, 08:40:58 pm »
The transfer thread is fucking hilarious lately, esp this evening. Never seen so many heads collectively fall off since Everton's famous transfer window.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: August 16, 2023, 08:42:16 pm »
What's the latest calamity that is causing heads to fall off? Asking on behalf of everyone that can't be arsed going anywhere near that thread.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #255 on: August 16, 2023, 08:43:43 pm »
What's the latest calamity that is causing heads to fall off? Asking on behalf of everyone that can't be arsed going anywhere near that thread.

We’ve been linked with a 30 year old midfielder from the bundesliga.

I’d love to see the reaction of some on the forum when we signed Gary Mcallister at 35, for the first team.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #256 on: August 16, 2023, 08:53:51 pm »
The transfer thread is fucking hilarious lately, esp this evening. Never seen so many heads collectively fall off since Everton's famous transfer window.
I see it's crept into the Anfield Road construction thread as well.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: August 16, 2023, 08:56:06 pm »

I’d love to see the reaction of some on the forum when we signed Gary Mcallister at 35, for the first team.

Sounds worthy of 40 pages of whinging and throwing toys out the pram.  ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: August 16, 2023, 08:58:26 pm »

Really bad isn't it? Most have never heard of him and my first reaction is to find out more about him, what kind of player he is and how he'd fit in here, but it feels like people just want a reason to moan now. Plus I love a signing out of nowhere :P
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: August 16, 2023, 09:20:17 pm »
The mods need to ban the fucking lot of them before they kill the site, because that is what will happen, the twatterati c*nts will take over the site, it'll be two threads of moaning and crying by c*nts who, as Terry says, have never been to Anfield. glory hunting fucking idiots and a wasteland of dead threads.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #260 on: August 16, 2023, 09:26:41 pm »

The whiners in there are utterly bizarre. It’s like a bunch of trolls have signed up just to sow discord over everything.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2023, 09:32:42 pm »
"WE NEED TO SIGN SOMEONE!"

"NO, NOT THAT ONE!"

:butt
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #262 on: August 16, 2023, 09:39:47 pm »

It’s even more bizarre in there! None of them seem to have a sense of humour either.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2023, 09:41:56 pm »
Sounds worthy of 40 pages of whinging and throwing toys out the pram.  ;D
he's Japanese and nobody has ever heard of him (well, I haven't anyhow) so 40 pages is low.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2023, 09:44:20 pm »
It's the Endo the world so everybody panic, bitch and moan.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: August 16, 2023, 09:45:22 pm »
It's the Endo the world so everybody panic, bitch and moan.
:) :)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: August 16, 2023, 09:47:05 pm »

So a 30 yr old International with loads of experience is no good, but a 19yr olf kid who played for the worst team in the league is our saviour?

Nuts the fucking lot of them ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #267 on: August 16, 2023, 10:03:16 pm »
I'm starting to think I need time away from this board, it's either that or football is unsalvageable.  The transfer thread right now is an absolute joke and if this is football fandom you can keep it.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #268 on: August 16, 2023, 10:05:22 pm »
Fuck sake we’re signing no one!

Fuck sake can’t believe we’re signing him!

Love a transfer out of nowhere. :D

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #269 on: August 16, 2023, 10:14:41 pm »
He's been quiet for a while Terry. He logs on occasionally. He'll have his own reasons.

The Pansy.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #270 on: August 16, 2023, 10:43:02 pm »
We sign a player and the roof falls in.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #271 on: August 16, 2023, 10:48:08 pm »
So a 30 yr old International with loads of experience is no good, but a 19yr olf kid who played for the worst team in the league is our saviour?

At least the experienced player avoided relegation unlike the younger guy.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: August 16, 2023, 11:21:34 pm »
I thought we closed new registrations or has it been reopened again?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: August 16, 2023, 11:29:03 pm »

Football is just fucked. Caicedo and Lavia played well for just one season and are going for a ridiculous fee. I miss the days when you could buy a hidden gem like Suarez for £22.7m. The money in football now is absurd.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: August 16, 2023, 11:29:24 pm »
The mods need to ban the fucking lot of them before they kill the site, because that is what will happen, the twatterati c*nts will take over the site, it'll be two threads of moaning and crying by c*nts who, as Terry says, have never been to Anfield. glory hunting fucking idiots and a wasteland of dead threads.

Yup, it creeps into a lot of other threads now too, just negativity absolutely everywhere. I’ve stayed away from the main forum (in comparison to my first few years on RAWK) for a while now. Always dip my toe in every so often then quickly realise why I steer clear.

A lot of good posters have disappeared over the years, some because of dickheads and now there seems to be more dickheads than ever.

They’re like a fucking cult, waiting for the club to do something they think is shite so they can all get together and moan.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #275 on: August 16, 2023, 11:33:21 pm »
Thing is Debs, and I don't wanna be a grass, but it ain't just new posters. Some very long time posters are just as bad, if not worse.

And then you have the 'enablers'; the ones that might not post fuckwittery themselves but who barge in anytime one of us tries to counter the whoppery, with their wannabe barrack room lawyer snivelling. And also those who insist that the whoppers be "allowed" to whinge like fucking crybabies all they want. Allowed? As if anyone is stopping them.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #276 on: August 16, 2023, 11:36:15 pm »
Sure Claire posted the other day that it hasn’t been open for months
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: August 16, 2023, 11:36:27 pm »
I know I've played a big role in the shitness of the Transfer forum/thread over the years but even I'm getting pissed off now.  Too many dickheads, so little time to counter the shitness.  :D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #278 on: August 16, 2023, 11:49:22 pm »
Sure Claire posted the other day that it hasn’t been open for months
I think I saw Claire say that. I did see a first post from someone on here just yesterday though. Although they could have signed up some time ago but not posted til now.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #279 on: August 16, 2023, 11:56:26 pm »
I know I've played a big role in the shitness of the Transfer forum/thread over the years but even I'm getting pissed off now.  Too many dickheads, so little time to counter the shitness.  :D

Tbf at least you keep it on topic for the most part and provide some comedy which that thread should be. You’re not a whinge bag.