Author Topic: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool - Carling Cup latest....  (Read 12814 times)

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - Carling Cup 19.45 K/O
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2011, 08:21:38 pm »
Malouda is booked for a stupid high challenge on Lucas. This probably isn't going to finish 11 v 11.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2011, 08:21:49 pm »
Re. the penalty: The problem is there might be no real leader down there to take the ball off of Carroll and tell Bellamy or Maxi to take it....thoughts? I didn't see where Carra was (presume he was back in our half).
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2011, 08:22:53 pm »
What was it, £3m to Napoli? Nice one Purslow.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2011, 08:23:48 pm »
36 - Lukaku looks like a good prospect for Chelsea....he manages to batter his way into the box, but then Coates gets to it and smashes it away.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2011, 08:26:11 pm »
Henderson's putting in a good shift down the right. Him and Kelly looking like they're building up an understanding.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2011, 08:26:37 pm »
38 - Some excellent excellent defensive cover by Hendo, who manages to intercept a Chelsea runner down the right hand side. Some good defensive play by Liverpool....so far....(touch wood).

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 08:27:19 pm »
Gawdalmighty.

Lucas is the boss of bosses. See how he fills every bleeding space where Chelsea ponders a pass. See him vs Torres. See him chase Lampard.

General - with balls of steel.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 08:27:42 pm »
I may be in the minority but I think that if it wasn't Bellamy, it should've been Spearing. He's got bravery by the fuckloads and he's got a bit of swagger about him and I definately think he could've scored there. Carroll just felt off from the moment he stepped up. Looked more concerned about the fact that he hadn't scored, rather than converting the pen. But at least he has enough faith in himself to put himself forward, so that has to count for something.

from the commentary, "Lucas is making it his personal mission to frustrate fernando torres."

What a BOSS.

and another yellow for chelsea.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2011, 08:27:47 pm »
Ramires is coming on for Josh McEachran.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2011, 08:28:33 pm »
40 - Ramirez on for  McEachran

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 08:29:42 pm »
Every time the commentator says 'Lukaku' I keep expecting someone to respond with "URANU"

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 08:30:47 pm »
43 - Chelsea's attack tries to play a bit of quick football outside the Liverpool box, but Lampard takes a heavy touch and Coates pounces......

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 08:31:52 pm »
Bertrand booked but it's Lukaku who dove in on Henderson with a bad challenge.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2011, 08:32:07 pm »
44 - Chelsea manage to get their fourth player booked....Romeu.....3/4 of their back four are on yellows....apparently Lukaku made the bad challenge, but Romeu is getting booked.....

Apologies Bertrand got booked not Romeu.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 08:32:45 pm »
Actually from a different angle, Lukaku went in studs up on Henderson's leg and Bertrand was on the other side, tapping his ankle. It could've been much worse than it is. Jordan's up on his feet.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 08:33:38 pm »
3 additional minutes.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2011, 08:34:08 pm »
46 - Enrique manages to put an excellent cross in to Hendo, who chooses to lob pass to no one.....he should have perhaps shot.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2011, 08:34:32 pm »
Lukaku nearly scores with a header, goes just wide with Pepe watching.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2011, 08:35:32 pm »
47 - Luiz passes the ball backwards, but Carroll is right behind him and tris to run on to it, but Luiz leaves a leg out to trip Carroll up....no penalty (prob would have been harsh).

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2011, 08:35:34 pm »
Did I miss something, but wasn't it Lukaku who tackled Henderson there? And you've seen many a red card for lesser challenges. Hgorrible challenge from Lukaku. On the upside 3/4 of Chelsea's defense has a yellow now.

David Wheater got sent off for something similar at the weekend.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2011, 08:36:30 pm »
Half time and from what I've seen, we're playing the same tactics as our last two games and Chelsea, for some reason, haven't really prepared for it.

I'm off to make a sandwich.

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2011, 08:37:23 pm »
We've played well.

Could have 2/3 goals but definitely should have 1.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 08:37:38 pm »
Half time. Liverpool been the best side so far imo. Appalling penalty, but the wrong person took it for me. Liverpool's attack is missing something (apart from Suarez) and Carroll has been living off scraps. 

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2011, 08:39:21 pm »
Going to scout Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik on ESPN :P

I will be very surprised if Chelsea manage to get through 90 minutes without losing a player.....depends what subs AVB makes.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:44:52 pm by SRAWL »

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2011, 08:46:20 pm »
Lavezzi wins a penalty from Pirlo......Hamsik scores......penalty has to be retaken....skies it....

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 08:49:09 pm »
Going from the stream to Sky Sports 2 HD was like having cataracts removed.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2011, 08:51:10 pm »
Imagine Lavezzi on the left, Suarez on the right, Carroll up top and Stevie in the hole.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2011, 08:52:19 pm »
Imagine Lavezzi on the left, Suarez on the right, Carroll up top and Stevie in the hole.

Why? :P

We're about to get underway again.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2011, 08:53:04 pm »
46 - And we are off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2011, 08:53:22 pm »
Why? :P

We're about to get underway again.

Orgasmic.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2011, 08:56:11 pm »
Be criminal if we don't win this. We're all over them and bossing the play.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2011, 08:56:20 pm »
48 - Torres tries to hump Bellamy's leg, but fails.....Liverpool starting where they left off.....on top.....(a position that Terry usually finds himself in........:P).

In the hole you say  :o

Perv.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2011, 08:58:47 pm »
51 - Carroll and Maxi break...Carroll plays a really good pass to Maxi.....Maxi smashes it in to the middle aiming for Lucas, but it misses by miles.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2011, 09:00:27 pm »
52 - Torres gets the ball on the right hand side.....tries to skip in to the box.....fails.....the ball is loose in the box, but Liverpool just get the ball out to Bellamy....who runs at the Chelsea defence.....through ball to Carroll....too hard and goes straight to the keeper.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2011, 09:02:45 pm »
How the hell did we keep that out?

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2011, 09:03:07 pm »
54 - Coates gets a yellow for a bad tackle on Torres.....Chelsea get a free kick on the right hand side on the peno box....bloody hell that was close.....Lampard puts it in to the far corner....the ball is hit back over to Luiz....headers towards the goal, but Coates blocks and the ball goes for another corner.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2011, 09:04:31 pm »
Our Luis warming up... nice to see Kenny going for the jugular

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2011, 09:05:32 pm »
FUCKING GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2011, 09:05:36 pm »
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXI!

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
Re: Chelsea 0 vs Liverpool 1 - Carling Cup 19.45 K/O
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2011, 09:06:36 pm »
LIGHTNING DOES FUCKING STRIKE TWICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAXI GOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL