Author Topic: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool - Carling Cup latest....  (Read 12812 times)

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool - Carling Cup latest....
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2011, 09:32:40 pm »
How Gary Speed would have loved this performance from Bellamy tonight.  A fitting tribute from our Welsh wizard.

If Abramovich wanted a manager with a brilliant record at Stamford Bridge, he should have given Kenny a call.
Of course, Kenny would have laughed at him, but still  :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2011, 09:35:14 pm »
Really bright performance from Henderson, absolutely made up for him. He's been tidy, strong in the tackle and not shied away from the challenge.

Meanwhile Torres is offside.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2011, 09:35:26 pm »
87 - Chelsea keep attacking......Torres gets the ball through the middle....offside :P:D
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2011, 09:36:01 pm »
A tribute to Gary Speed one minute and a rendition of "Where's your famous plastic flags?!" the next.

The Travelling Kop in minutiae.  Class.   ;D

Pepe is brilliant.

Someone please mention those classles plastic fucking wankers... booing a player who is coming off injured...

on a positive note, it was great seeing Carra check up on Lucas... Hope it's nothing serious...
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2011, 09:36:12 pm »
Our fans seem to be unable to see the big screen inside the ground.

I mean, why else would you ask what the score was?

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2011, 09:36:55 pm »
Martin Skrtel to come on for Maxi Rodriguez.

*stands up and applauds*

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2011, 09:37:12 pm »
89 - Coates is an absolute monster - two key interceptions in the last two minutes to stop two very good Chelsea attacks....monster and an awesome awesome prospect. Maxi off and Skrtel on.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2011, 09:38:00 pm »
Really wish Dowd would hurry up and blow the whistle as I need the loo.  :wanker

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2011, 09:38:10 pm »
4 minutes added time.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2011, 09:38:35 pm »
Really wish Dowd would hurry up and blow the whistle as I need the loo.  :wanker

S'alright mate, the Reds have pissed this too ;D

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2011, 09:38:39 pm »
91 - 4 minutes added on as the ball goes for a Liverpool goal kick.....plastic fans are leaving the ground....... :wave

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2011, 09:38:41 pm »
Coates is phenomenal. Absolute monster, the way he defends.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2011, 09:39:44 pm »
Have to say that I thought we would not play as well as we have tonight....hehe In Kenny we trust!!!!!!!!! Our squad strength is pretty good :)

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2011, 09:40:02 pm »
DALGLISH *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP* DALGLISH

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2011, 09:40:40 pm »
48 hours, two phenomenal and dominating performances.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2011, 09:40:53 pm »
93 - Chelsea play a long ball to Torres....who falls over in the box and the ball is gathered up by Reina.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2011, 09:41:26 pm »
94 - Torres gets a through ball.......offside and he misses his lob shot anyway lol.....

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2011, 09:42:01 pm »
Charlie Adam with the funniest turn you'll see. He's blocked off by three Chelsea players and has no where to pass to, so just blasts it at a player and it ricochets favourably.

Cleared away and Torres tries to run on but he's offside. Goes to put it in the net anyway...misses.