Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 110251 times)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #600 on: August 16, 2021, 05:20:41 pm »
If anyone is having problems, there is an NFC video to help on the website now - well, it might do.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/440960-important-preparations-ahead-of-liverpool-v-burnley

We are a team of one half.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #601 on: August 16, 2021, 09:07:55 pm »
Done mine. Absolute doddle. That was about the most seamless process I've ever had getting a Liverpool ticket.

First name, surname, email, NFC, done
email address was weird though as you cant see it from the f&f list and i had to get mine off my mate. Surely name &  fan id number would be better
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #602 on: August 16, 2021, 09:36:08 pm »
email address was weird though as you cant see it from the f&f list and i had to get mine off my mate. Surely name &  fan id number would be better

It's only for these first 3 home games (Burnley, Chelsea and palace). The person you give the games to don't have to be on your friends and family list. They only need name and email.

I'm sure once the system is up and running that they will move to that list

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #603 on: August 17, 2021, 09:14:26 pm »
Has anyone not, had the credit for Burnley load onto their phone yet, through the NFC thing in apple wallet? 
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #604 on: August 17, 2021, 09:34:53 pm »
I can't get the Chelsea and palace games to show up on my account any more. Have I missed something or have they now taken them down?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: August 17, 2021, 09:36:41 pm »
I can't get the Chelsea and palace games to show up on my account any more. Have I missed something or have they now taken them down?

Luxury!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #606 on: August 17, 2021, 09:48:19 pm »
Luxury!

Stupid question but did you get the email with the link to your ticket on? There is a PDF attachment there with the 'add to Apple pay' icon on. Open that attachment on your phone and tap the apple pay icon to add it

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #607 on: August 17, 2021, 10:02:23 pm »
Has anyone not, had the credit for Burnley load onto their phone yet, through the NFC thing in apple wallet? 
Might be a stupid question but have you tried refreshing it in the Apple Pay app? Mine appeared automatically on google pay but my mates who have iPhones had to refresh their season ticket in the app for the Burnley game to appear.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: August 17, 2021, 10:14:24 pm »
Thanks for getting back to me lads and I've just come back in to say it's loaded after I inadvertently did what PaulGil, said do and it worked.

Currently I reckon am some sort of techonological genius ;D

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #609 on: August 18, 2021, 07:26:27 am »

Same for everyone will show next week some time. 'focusing on burnley tickets' is what the club said

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #610 on: August 18, 2021, 08:25:42 am »
Anyone else had their NFC change to ‘expired’?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: August 18, 2021, 08:45:40 am »
Anyone else had their NFC change to ‘expired’?

Did you watch the NFC video?

Says they time out, so force closing the app and reopening should be fine

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #612 on: August 18, 2021, 08:48:39 am »
I didn’t watch the video, but which app? It just goes in the apple wallet on mine

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #613 on: August 18, 2021, 09:07:28 am »
I didn’t watch the video, but which app? It just goes in the apple wallet on mine

Well google pay/apple wallet is still an app on your phone, force close it

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #614 on: August 18, 2021, 10:30:31 am »
I watched the video, but I’m still unclear how things will work on someone’s phone who you distribute the ticket to. Will it just be a PDF email attachment or do they need an app of some sort?
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: August 18, 2021, 11:07:09 am »
I watched the video, but I’m still unclear how things will work on someone’s phone who you distribute the ticket to. Will it just be a PDF email attachment or do they need an app of some sort?

People who've successfully completed the process have said they received a PDF and were able to add the ticket to their phone's wallet through a link, we've only heard of this being successful for the Burnley game at the moment.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #616 on: August 18, 2021, 11:23:41 am »

Get an email with a PDF, link on each PDF for a ticket to add to wallet... appears as a red individual ticket (doesn't go onto a members card) they use that to enter

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #617 on: August 18, 2021, 11:33:52 am »
For those who saw my earlier post, pleae do not head down to the ground today to test your ST/members card.

I got there, and was advised that the Facebook post this morning was an error, and the last day was actually yesterday.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #618 on: August 18, 2021, 11:39:40 am »
For those who saw my earlier post, pleae do not head down to the ground today to test your ST/members card.

I got there, and was advised that the Facebook post this morning was an error, and the last day was actually yesterday.

:butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :no

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #619 on: August 18, 2021, 11:54:01 am »
This is fucking carnage  :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: August 18, 2021, 12:06:34 pm »
Least it's half price pints on Saturday inside the ground

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #621 on: August 18, 2021, 12:08:40 pm »
Least it's half price pints on Saturday inside the ground

Hope they're stocked up

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #622 on: August 18, 2021, 03:51:04 pm »
Looks like the ticket resale has gone live today for selling your ticket back to the club. Haven’t tried if it’s working but the option has appeared now.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: August 18, 2021, 03:54:16 pm »
Looks like the ticket resale has gone live today for selling your ticket back to the club. Haven’t tried if it’s working but the option has appeared now.

It works I did mine before. Although it did not sell before I cancelled it, so not sure when they list it - mates son is having it now.

I got covid at the Norwich game - so I can't go now. No symptoms really, other than a headache and runny nose, but I am being responsible.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
« Reply #624 on: August 18, 2021, 04:00:37 pm »
Any chance of another amnesty ?

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #625 on: August 18, 2021, 04:05:13 pm »
I can't find the option for selling back - where should it be?
I can't find it either - anyone know how to access it?
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Matthew57

• Main Stander
« Reply #626 on: August 18, 2021, 04:09:50 pm »
I can't find it either - anyone know how to access it?

Go to the account derails page messgae box in right hand corner - found it the second I posted!

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #627 on: August 18, 2021, 04:10:37 pm »
OK - seem to have found the ticket resale.  It's on the 'welcome' page - in a box on RHS.

Offline Matthew57

• Main Stander
« Reply #628 on: August 18, 2021, 04:12:57 pm »
OK - seem to have found the ticket resale.  It's on the 'welcome' page - in a box on RHS.

It says that only a portion of the value will be paid, but it has previously been announced that the full amount would be repaid.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 04:17:48 pm by Matthew57 »

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #629 on: August 18, 2021, 05:25:15 pm »
It says that only a portion of the value will be paid, but it has previously been announced that the full amount would be repaid.

Guess they might have put that message as default - prior to announcing this season's resale amounts. 

Can only opt for Burnley resale at the moment - unlike previous seasons' ticket exchange which showed possible resale of all/any game in advance.  Perhaps this season they are only going to allow resales in last few days before each game. 

Offline jack witham

• Anny Roader
« Reply #630 on: August 18, 2021, 05:59:53 pm »
Half price pints inside the ground on saturday.

Hope its not been in the pumps since the Atletico Madrid game.
Form is temporary,Class is permanent.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #631 on: August 18, 2021, 06:50:59 pm »

So, after posting about this in a couple of WhatsApp groups, I got a message in the afternoon from a friend who works at the club (nothing ticket-related), to say that he'd gone down and checked, and they were there doing it.

You honestly couldn't make up the comedy of errors that goes on there.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: August 18, 2021, 09:55:53 pm »
Guess they might have put that message as default - prior to announcing this season's resale amounts. 

Can only opt for Burnley resale at the moment - unlike previous seasons' ticket exchange which showed possible resale of all/any game in advance.  Perhaps this season they are only going to allow resales in last few days before each game. 

Club sent an email round at 5 o’clock saying you can distribute and exchange Chelsea tickets as well as Burnley. But fuck knows how since Chelsea has disappeared from the history

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #633 on: August 18, 2021, 10:01:04 pm »
Club sent an email round at 5 o’clock saying you can distribute and exchange Chelsea tickets as well as Burnley. But fuck knows how since Chelsea has disappeared from the history
you have to click on you Burnley ticket and then distribute and Chelsea appears

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: August 18, 2021, 10:04:12 pm »
Ah cheers. I’m not distributing it anyway but nice to know there’s an easy way to do it that makes loads of sense….

Offline daveyg

• Plain and Simple
  • Kopite
« Reply #635 on: August 18, 2021, 10:12:50 pm »
If you sell your seat back to the club through the exchange does the money go back on the card that the season ticket was bought with or will it give you the option to use different bank details? My season ticket was bought on my credit card, I’d prefer the money to go back into my bank account.
14/08/04 -  THE START OF THE NEW RAFALUTION!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #636 on: August 18, 2021, 10:32:04 pm »
Ah cheers. I’m not distributing it anyway but nice to know there’s an easy way to do it that makes loads of sense….
same but it's good to know it still exists in some form and hasn't been wiped off the face of the earth as the ticket history suggests

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #637 on: August 18, 2021, 10:34:09 pm »
Reasonable chance I’d assume of quite a few missing KO Saturday.  Get there early I guess and hope for the best.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #638 on: August 18, 2021, 11:02:26 pm »
If you sell your seat back to the club through the exchange does the money go back on the card that the season ticket was bought with or will it give you the option to use different bank details? My season ticket was bought on my credit card, I’d prefer the money to go back into my bank account.

You are given the option of either having a credit on your ticket account for the amount or, alternatively you can opt for a bank payment.  There are spaces to enter sort code and account number of where you want money to go to.  You are not given the option of card refund.

you have to click on you Burnley ticket and then distribute and Chelsea appears
This doesn't work on any of our accounts for Chelsea resale.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #639 on: August 19, 2021, 07:23:08 am »
You are given the option of either having a credit on your ticket account for the amount or, alternatively you can opt for a bank payment.  There are spaces to enter sort code and account number of where you want money to go to.  You are not given the option of card refund.
This doesn't work on any of our accounts for Chelsea resale.

I believe it is only showing either for ST holders or people who have not distributed/recalled a Burnley ticket