Author Topic: The Kenny Dalglish Stand  (Read 36121 times)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Kenny Dalglish Stand
« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2017, 08:11:46 pm »
Absolutely no idea. I read that myself. I can only presume that they were happy to go with Roy Evans and thought it would be a continuation of the dynasty but it still doesn`t answer why they approached him.

Cannot wait to see the film. I will have to wait a little while longer though. My wife is permanently banging on about what the kids should get for christmas because my response is always a slight shrug of the shoulders and "I am not bothered" (that's because I am not !) but I stupidly mentioned the release last night and it was leapt on immediately as the pefect present from my kids. Nothing wrong with watching it and carefully putting it back in the box though......
So many cluster fucks under Moores.

He's a big big big reason why we fell behind United on and off the pitch and why we haven't won a title since 1990,selling to those Cowboys when a billionaire Shiekh wants to buy the club was his last act of his shit duration as chairman.

He was way out of his depth at running a football club the size of us,then he bring in Rick parry who coming from the PL still could not see how football was changing in a commercial sense,i recall reading years ago that after we won the Champions league that Carlsberg sponsorship deal was up,Parry said we'll stick with you at the same £8 million a year deal,didn't even think to shop around for a bigger sponsor after winning the best football final ever and expand further the commerical appeal of the club as being champions of Europe. :butt
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #281 on: November 16, 2017, 10:42:23 pm »
Accept those points but I think it was peter Robinson who may have offered Kenny the job, then changed his mind
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2017, 11:25:22 pm »
Posted this in the Kenny 5 Live radio special thread , but I thought I'd put it in here for anyone that wants to go see it at a cinema...

Was premiered at FACT in Liverpool last night with various LFC players and ex-players in attendance.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kenny-dalglish-film-premiere-updates-13906060

Showing at five cinemas according to this site :

https://film.list.co.uk/listing/886637-kenny/

FACT, Liverpool

Showcase Liverpool, Norris Green

Curzon Bloomsbury, London

Showcase Glasgow

Meridian Parkway, Cleethorpes (!)

"‘Kenny’ is released on DVD on November 20 and can be pre-ordered now."

It's also on at QFT in Belfast on 3rd and 4th December
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter