Author Topic: Everton - The 777 Unflushables  (Read 661788 times)

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Reply #11640 on: March 26, 2024, 06:39:04 pm »
Is there enough demand for corporate hosptality in the North West and Merseyside for Everton to cash in here?
No. As a company director, if you needed to schmooze people, why the hell would taking them to see Everton impress?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #11641 on: March 26, 2024, 07:57:05 pm »
The Everton touch.  Brought to you by Jordan Pickford
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11642 on: March 26, 2024, 08:28:47 pm »
I've said it before, but I think if he played for any of the top clubs they think he's good enough for he'd be a total liability. He's The Shite's best player.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #11643 on: March 26, 2024, 08:41:54 pm »
I've said it before, but I think if he played for any of the top clubs they think he's good enough for he'd be a total liability. He's The Shite's best player.

He's ideal for Everton. Lots of shots for camera saves, a low block defence and just boot it up the pitch.

Southgate isn't much better the way he sets up.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11644 on: March 26, 2024, 09:09:51 pm »
He's ideal for Everton. Lots of shots for camera saves, a low block defence and just boot it up the pitch.

Southgate isn't much better the way he sets up.

Southgate knows his limitations. Pickford thinks he's the dog's bollocks.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11645 on: March 26, 2024, 10:48:48 pm »
:D

They could  do a deal with Odour-eaters for naming rights.

Eau  de Sewage 😂

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11646 on: March 27, 2024, 07:05:38 am »
I mean it’s Eau d’ toilette.

No need to do anything else with it.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #11647 on: March 27, 2024, 08:11:04 am »
Pickford. Jings!! Hahaha, he must be a bit scottish, we usually have the terrible goalies...hahahaha
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11648 on: March 27, 2024, 12:49:59 pm »

Agreed, Onana is a clown but M** U dodged a bullet by not signing Pickford.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11649 on: March 27, 2024, 01:13:30 pm »
The Everton touch.  Brought to you by Jordan Pickford

They said on commentary last night it's the first mistake he's made that has led to a goal while playing for England.

Didn't he try to 'save' a shot/cross that was going well wide, put it out for a corner which Colombia scored from in the 2018 world cup to take it to extra time? That's a pretty significant mistake in my book.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #11650 on: March 27, 2024, 01:42:08 pm »
Eau  de Sewage 😂

They have a range

Eau de Boo No. 1995

and

Eau de Poo No. 2025

and

Eau de Fewm No. 1995-2024

and

Eau de Shite No. 1972-1984 and No. 1987-2024

and

Eau de Oligarch 2106

and

Eau De Seduction No. 2016

and

Eau de Deduction No. 2024

and

Eau de Debt No. 777

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:43:58 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #11651 on: March 27, 2024, 01:49:27 pm »

They have a range

Eau de Boo No. 1995

and

Eau de Poo No. 2025

and

and

and

Eau de Oligarch 2106

and

and

and

Eau de Debt No. 777

Once I realised Eau de Guard works but is unrelated I cannot think of anything else !
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #11652 on: March 27, 2024, 01:52:02 pm »

They have a range

Eau de Boo No. 1995

and

Eau de Poo No. 2025

and

and

and

Eau de Oligarch 2106

and

and

and

Eau de Debt No. 777

Eua de Kid Lobbers No. 2018

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11653 on: March 27, 2024, 01:54:57 pm »
Once I realised Eau de Guard works but is unrelated I cannot think of anything else !

Quick, delete it and insert in the Arsenal thread, no-one will notice
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11654 on: March 27, 2024, 03:57:50 pm »
It really is a special kind of genius that Everton have.

The first club to build a new stadium, and be worse off after they’ve built it because they’ve spent so much money on it that the debts cost so much to service that they’re bigger than the revenue of the stadium..

Put that on yer wall.
W

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #11655 on: March 27, 2024, 04:14:32 pm »

This past summer several PL clubs including Man Utd, Spurs and Chelsea were in the market for new keepers and none even tested the waters despite Everton's finances being common knowledge. Says all you need to know

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11656 on: March 27, 2024, 04:22:23 pm »
This past summer several PL clubs including Man Utd, Spurs and Chelsea were in the market for new keepers and none even tested the waters despite Everton's finances being common knowledge. Says all you need to know

He'll make a good fossil
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11657 on: March 27, 2024, 04:25:17 pm »

He'll make a good fossil

T rex or carnotaurus?

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11658 on: March 27, 2024, 05:00:04 pm »
T rex or carnotaurus?

Carnoreachus
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11659 on: March 27, 2024, 05:52:27 pm »

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11660 on: March 27, 2024, 10:52:01 pm »
Scorer of the goal that relegates them in season finale.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #11661 on: March 28, 2024, 12:31:43 pm »
Even former midfielder Marouane Fellaini admits Everton are a small club

In an interview with MUFCtv this week, Fellaini spoke about how hard he found it to adjust and make the step up following his move from Everton to Manchester United:

"I played five years for Everton, doing very well [and getting] respect from everybody. Then you go to a big club and mentally it's difficult, as your football is not the same,' he explained.
'You know, for me, it was the worst [season] in my career, my first year in Manchester. After that [first season], it was much, much better."

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11662 on: March 28, 2024, 01:38:48 pm »

In an interview with MUFCtv this week, Fellaini spoke about how hard he found it to adjust and make the step up following his move from Everton to Manchester United:

"I played five years for Everton, doing very well [and getting] respect from everybody. Then you go to a big club and mentally it's difficult, as your football is not the same,' he explained.
'You know, for me, it was the worst [season] in my career, my first year in Manchester. After that [first season], it was much, much better."

He needed a bigger club to give him room for his hair and his elbows
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #11663 on: March 28, 2024, 02:29:06 pm »
Was down by the Three Graces a bit earlier. Pretty windy. But what I noticed is what I couldn't see, which would be BMD and the stadium going up. It seems to me those Evertonians who think neutrals will be seeing and taking pictures of their "iconic" stadium from the Three Graces area are going to be well disappointed.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #11664 on: March 28, 2024, 02:34:06 pm »
But you can probably see it from Rhyll on a nice day.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11665 on: March 28, 2024, 02:40:25 pm »
But you can probably smell it from Rhyll on a nice day.

Offline boots

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #11666 on: March 28, 2024, 02:51:05 pm »
Correction: theres no nice days in Rhyll

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #11667 on: March 28, 2024, 03:37:07 pm »
Was down by the Three Graces a bit earlier. Pretty windy. But what I noticed is what I couldn't see, which would be BMD and the stadium going up. It seems to me those Evertonians who think neutrals will be seeing and taking pictures of their "iconic" stadium from the Three Graces area are going to be well disappointed.

It's about the same distance to Lime Street as Anfield is.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #11668 on: March 28, 2024, 03:48:50 pm »
You get a good view as you arrive by Irish ferry or cruise ship...but there's also a fine view of Anfield  ;D

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11669 on: March 28, 2024, 03:56:19 pm »
You get a good view as you arrive by Irish ferry or cruise ship...but there's also a fine view of Anfield  ;D

The presence of the Bitter Bowl on the waterfront will spoil the view of the sewage works.
Justice for the 96!

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11670 on: March 28, 2024, 04:01:19 pm »

Any excuse ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11671 on: March 28, 2024, 04:25:21 pm »

The estuary widens as you move out of the river, so the docks side of the rivers goes backwards, you might be able to see BMD from Birkenhead if you are unlucky.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11672 on: March 28, 2024, 04:37:39 pm »
We need that lettering, turn on ceremony on the first night that Ev are playing  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline MrGrumpy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11673 on: March 28, 2024, 06:14:11 pm »
The estuary widens as you move out of the river, so the docks side of the rivers goes backwards, you might be able to see BMD from Birkenhead if you are unlucky.

Behold the fourth grace.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11674 on: March 28, 2024, 06:37:45 pm »
Saw it myself when I came back from my cruise. It looked impressive enough, but Anfield dominates the skyline.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11675 on: March 28, 2024, 06:40:06 pm »
Also, btw, passed Everton 2 twice today. I think the staff could have been playing games on their phones because there weren't any customers.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11676 on: March 28, 2024, 07:24:52 pm »
Also, btw, passed Everton 2 twice today. I think the staff could have been playing games on their phones because there weren't any customers.
It's virtually always empty. One time I went past the only person in there had a Liverpool shirt on. Presumably buying a blue cousin from Rhyl a present.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11677 on: March 28, 2024, 07:57:30 pm »
It's virtually always empty. One time I went past the only person in there had a Liverpool shirt on. Presumably buying a blue cousin from Rhyl a present.

It begs the question as to how much money is the place losing?
Rent
Compensation to Staff
Few customers.

Only ego and supporter blue fewm if they close the place keeping it open.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11678 on: March 28, 2024, 08:10:29 pm »
These are from my lads first flying lesson last June, you can just see the stadium in the middle of the shot, it gets lost in all the other buildings. Imagine the wind howling down the river in the winter

I can see loads being blown into the dock in bad weather. I wonder how many games will get postponed when we have a windy day?

Jurgen YNWA

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11679 on: March 28, 2024, 08:57:55 pm »
Blown into the dock  ;D

I lived just down from there for years. It’s windy at times but not blown into a dock windy!