Author Topic: Suarez and the carnivorous canis lupus  (Read 108608 times)

Offline Purple Aki

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Suarez and the carnivorous canis lupus
« Reply #40 on: October 9, 2012, 09:29:00 pm »
How is that at all fucking sensible pal? You want him to keep getting fouled and not ask for fouls 'like a man'? Until when? Until a tackle like Mulumbu's shortens his career by 4-5 years?

Pisstake.

No not at all, I would like him to stop rolling around in false agony, and of course, it would have been nice of him not to blatantly dive at the weekend, just when it is becoming obvious to everyone that he hasn't recently been getting decisions which he should have, Boom, back to square one.

I'm not a wum just because you are blinded by your love for the guy and can't see he has his faults that need working on.
He's a sexual molester, like a black uncle fester, he will make you tense your biceps, your quads and your triceps.

It's Purple Aki

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #41 on: October 9, 2012, 09:42:28 pm »
just when it is becoming obvious to everyone that he hasn't recently been getting decisions which he should have, Boom, back to square one.

To whom?

'Cos I seen fuck all change to those that matter. He got fuck all before Brendan and Steven spoke and he got fuck all after they spoke.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline Los back. Thanks.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: October 9, 2012, 09:43:24 pm »
This is a simplified version how I think this whole thing unfolded.

1. Luis is a brilliant footballer who likes to nutmeg people.

2. Luis plays in a less 'aggressive league' in Holland, the Eredivisie.

3. Luis scores for fun because people aren't aggressive towards him (1&2).

4. Luis transfers to a more 'aggressive league', the EPL.

5. Luis still likes to nutmeg people.

6. Luis is unable to convert more chances (4&5).

7. Luis tries to stay on his feet through the fouls.

8. Penalties aren't given to Luis because he over dramatizes the fouls.

9. Luis is frustrated and starts to dive periodically.

10. Everybody hates Luis.

Offline MobileBayRed

• Kopite
« Reply #43 on: October 9, 2012, 09:45:32 pm »
No not at all, I would like him to stop rolling around in false agony, and of course, it would have been nice of him not to blatantly dive at the weekend, just when it is becoming obvious to everyone that he hasn't recently been getting decisions which he should have, Boom, back to square one.

I'm not a wum just because you are blinded by your love for the guy and can't see he has his faults that need working on.

Because people understand that Suarez is a package.  You get it all.  The way he plays football, the breathtaking way he takes on players, the self confidence, the sheer joy of the game is the same element that produces his reactions when he is fouled, or when a linesman gets a call wrong, or when he thinks he has been touched in the penalty area.  You might as well ask him to stop being Uruguayan.

But beyond that is the concept that certain people have randomly decided that exaggerating fouls and diving are a moral evil to the game of football.  Why not decide that playground bullying is the worst thing to happen to the game?  Have a read at some of Juan Loco's posts about the way Stoke play.  He could write a book on the moral evils of Stoke ball.  But do you hear a single Stoke fan saying: "man I love that Huth fella, but I really wish he would stop intentionally fouling players or trying to injure them."  Of course not, because the media have decided that falling down is worse than knocking another player to ground.  The truth is that the media have an agenda against Liverpool and Luis Suarez.  The whole "diving is killing football" is aimed directly at Liverpool and Suarez.  You don't always have to buy the kool-aid.

I hope Luis Suarez keeps playing exactly the same way he has always played, with raw unbridled passion for winning and with his heart on his sleeve.  If he tries to be something that some idiot journo decides is a proper footballer, then there is no telling what he will become.  And I hope they kick that thug Huth out of the game.
just can't confirm that delivery address and consequently gets non stop pelters off PayPal.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #44 on: October 9, 2012, 09:48:27 pm »
Because people understand that Suarez is a package.  You get it all.  The way he plays football, the breathtaking way he takes on players, the self confidence, the sheer joy of the game is the same element that produces his reactions when he is fouled, or when a linesman gets a call wrong, or when he thinks he has been touched in the penalty area.  You might as well ask him to stop being Uruguayan.

But beyond that is the concept that certain people have randomly decided that exaggerating fouls and diving are a moral evil to the game of football.  Why not decide that playground bullying is the worst thing to happen to the game?  Have a read at some of Juan Loco's posts about the way Stoke play.  He could write a book on the moral evils of Stoke ball.  But do you hear a single Stoke fan saying: "man I love that Huth fella, but I really wish he would stop intentionally fouling players or trying to injure them."  Of course not, because the media have decided that falling down is worse than knocking another player to ground.  The truth is that the media have an agenda against Liverpool and Luis Suarez.  The whole "diving is killing football" is aimed directly at Liverpool and Suarez.  You don't always have to buy the kool-aid.

I hope Luis Suarez keeps playing exactly the same way he has always played, with raw unbridled passion for winning and with his heart on his sleeve.  If he tries to be something that some idiot journo decides is a proper footballer, then there is no telling what he will become.  And I hope they kick that thug Huth out of the game.

boss post mate...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: October 9, 2012, 09:48:33 pm »

great post mate, i agree 100%

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #46 on: October 9, 2012, 09:48:43 pm »
Good article Kris, as per.    I genuinely worry about the whole Suarez thing, There will be much more controversy around him its inevitable. He is getting some real injustice at the moment and  if any more people jump on the bandwagon then they will need to hire a bus conductor..
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: October 9, 2012, 09:49:21 pm »

Offline Purple Aki

• Main Stander
« Reply #48 on: October 9, 2012, 09:51:34 pm »
To whom?

'Cos I seen fuck all change to those that matter. He got fuck all before Brendan and Steven spoke and he got fuck all after they spoke.

Good point. But he still dived and basically said fuck you to Brendan, Stevie and Glen.

To whom you say? Well, not that it matters I suppose, but other groups of supporters who previously had no regard for him what so ever. I browse quite a few forums just to get other supporters opinions on things, they all started to see the unfair treatment. Even the mancs.

And then Suarez dives.

Again none of that matters I suppose. At the end of the day we can continue backing him regardless of what he does on the pitch that is questionable and just cry into our pillows about it.

It doesn't matter what anybody says or does, the only person who can change this is Luis. The FA are a group of corrupt c*nts, they are not gonna change. Luis's attitude to simulation (both in the diving sense and none injury sense) needs to change. And if you honestly believe he will never get anything from our officials in this country, then unfortunately for Luis he will probably move on. But no amount of bitching and whining is going to change anything.
He's a sexual molester, like a black uncle fester, he will make you tense your biceps, your quads and your triceps.

It's Purple Aki

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: October 9, 2012, 09:54:31 pm »
Good point. But he still dived and basically said fuck you to Brendan, Stevie and Glen.

To whom you say? Well, not that it matters I suppose, but other groups of supporters who previously had no regard for him what so ever. I browse quite a few forums just to get other supporters opinions on things, they all started to see the unfair treatment. Even the mancs.

And then Suarez dives.

Again none of that matters I suppose. At the end of the day we can continue backing him regardless of what he does on the pitch that is questionable and just cry into our pillows about it.

It doesn't matter what anybody says or does, the only person who can change this is Luis. The FA are a group of corrupt c*nts, they are not gonna change. Luis's attitude to simulation (both in the diving sense and none injury sense) needs to change. And if you honestly believe he will never get anything from our officials in this country, then unfortunately for Luis he will probably move on. But no amount of bitching and whining is going to change anything.
Purps , some valid points in there, its a bit of a viscious circle
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  

Offline fingermouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: October 9, 2012, 09:57:03 pm »
Perish the thought, but if the day ever comes when  our Luis' luck runs out and he gets his leg broken, you can bet yer house that within 5 minutes there'll be some prick in the media giving it the 'well now he knows what its like to actually be hurt' routine.

I cant actually articulate how much I loathe the media in this country.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #51 on: October 9, 2012, 09:58:05 pm »
Not sure how you can post this:

There is so much wrong with this article that it is hard to even conceive that it was written by a Red.

And then post the below, which is basically exactly the point L6 Red was making. Maybe try reading articles more closely :wave

Offline Swansea Red

• Stuck in no mans land
  • Kopite
  • Leave Swansea Red alone!
« Reply #52 on: October 9, 2012, 09:58:36 pm »
Getting bored of the whole subject now.  Can we all agree to disagree on the matter?  And talk about the football?

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: October 9, 2012, 10:01:56 pm »
Getting bored of the whole subject now.  Can we all agree to disagree on the matter?  And talk about the football?
With all due respect lad, you're on a Liverpool forum. What are you expecting?

When one of our own is getting booted up and down the pitch every week, and getting a raw deal,  he fives once and it's 'the' headline story.

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: October 9, 2012, 10:04:04 pm »
you sound like Mark lawrenson

Offline MobileBayRed

• Kopite
« Reply #55 on: October 9, 2012, 10:18:47 pm »
Not sure how you can post this:

And then post the below, which is basically exactly the point L6 Red was making. Maybe try reading articles more closely :wave

I read the article, numerous times, before I waded into this, and I felt then and now that the author of the original article did not articulate his point very well at all, which I indicated in my initial post point by point from his article, and which I think has been borne out by the manner in which this discussion has gone.  I have a problem with the entire concept of equating Suarez with the boy who cried wolf.  The original article started out discussing how "stupid" Suarez was for his fall against Stoke, then tried to point out that Suarez doesnt dive, but does exaggerate his falls, then said that he wasnt a good enough footballer such as Ronaldo so that the media would stay off his back.  All of this I find very problematic in that it perpetuates exactly the stereotype of Suarez that the media is using to destroy him.   It then finishes by arguing that Brenden didnt do enough or quickly enough to protect our man.  In the middle, somewhere lost in all of the above, the author tries to make the salient point that diving is one of many "wrongs" in the game of football.  My point was that the article as reproduced on ESPN Soccernet in the United States will do more harm than good.

I'm willing to acknowledge that there are other opinions of the original article.  Those are mine.
just can't confirm that delivery address and consequently gets non stop pelters off PayPal.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: October 9, 2012, 10:19:24 pm »
Very well summed up. For me that's the closest nail on the head shot at all this.

The incident the other day that has got so overblown was due to his total frustration at not getting a look in. It was like he thought 'oh fuck it.' He does get kicked, he does stay on his feet, but he does give it the full monty when asked to do so. He's got a reputation, he's got a bad press on him... time to work this out between manager and player.

We can all argue the toss about the fineries of all this... but he (no, we, the manger, him) have to work it out. The press are on his back - and they will be - no point it 'rebelling' against it - just get him to concentrate on the matter in hand.

I'm a bit of a c*nt when it comes to diving about in a red shirt... I am, and I seek no apology for it, but I even understood what Suarez did for that dive. Doesn't make it right.

Refs don't need to give a shit if they judge against Suarez. They really don't. How does that help us?

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #57 on: October 9, 2012, 10:21:27 pm »
When Gerrard went back to that excuse for a ref Mason I hoped that he was going to walk the team off.
At least Sunday morning we'd have been talking about what shithouses Stoke are rather than listening to Pulis.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: October 9, 2012, 10:22:20 pm »
He was hated in Netherlands, probably the most hated there at the time. He's used to it.
He was loved in Amsterdam, worshipped even.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: October 9, 2012, 10:23:47 pm »
Similarly, Cristiano Ronaldo was labelled as a diver, but it was seen as a by-product of his world-class talent and visceral passion to be the best. Suarez, at this moment, has the benefit of neither.
Really, Kris? Hmmm.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #60 on: October 9, 2012, 10:30:26 pm »
Just a good OP L6.
I do hope we learn from this, with regards to timing etc.
Anyway, I enjoyed it.
Thanks
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: October 9, 2012, 10:33:35 pm »
Very well summed up. For me that's the closest nail on the head shot at all this.

I read Rory Smith's article about this the other day and thought it a massive waste of time. And I like reading him... but shit me... we should do drugs one day.

Offline theboyspen

• Winner of 2009's "First to give up on the Premier League" prize, 10.58pm, Sunday 2nd August 2009
  • Legacy Fan
  • "He made the people happy."
« Reply #62 on: October 9, 2012, 10:38:37 pm »
The reason Suarez is getting shafted by the media is because Joey Barton no longer plays in England.
"The socialism I believe in is not really politics; it is humanity, a way of living and sharing the rewards."
"Red is my colour. I'll play for Liverpool as long as they will have me. I don't want to play for anybody else and when I pull off the red shirt for the last time I expect I will finish with football, at any rate as a player."McKinlay 1923

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: October 9, 2012, 10:45:14 pm »

That's all I have to say.
I recall that challenge went unpunished too.

Offline Veinticinco de Mayo

• Almost as nice as Hellmans and cheaper too! Feedback tourist #57. President of ZATAA.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In an aeroplane over RAWK
Suarez and the carnivorous canis lupus
« Reply #64 on: October 9, 2012, 10:49:30 pm »

If you are bored. Log off. If you are bored of this subject avoid threads that are clearly about it.

It's not rocket science lad.
Tweeting shit about LFC @kevhowson Tweeting shit about music @GigMonkey2
Bill Shankly - 'The socialism I believe in is not really politics; it is humanity, a way of living and sharing the rewards'

Offline Juneau

• Anny Roader
« Reply #65 on: October 9, 2012, 10:52:57 pm »
He was loved in Amsterdam, worshipped even.

I know he was loved in Amsterdam but outside of there, he was hated. Everyone apart from Ajax fans hated him. It's the same here in England.

I've followed Ajax's games for 4-5 years, so I've watched Suarez grow from a young talent to the player he is today.

He has always been the player that every fan loves to have but if you don't have him you absolutely hate him. Same as Ronaldo. However some of the things he does aren't commendable and can frustrate me at times. I think part of that is due to his sheer energy. He seems to get so worked up and excited that he can't control his actions! That's not an excuse, maybe just a reason for understanding why he does certain things.

One thing I did notice at Ajax was that when he became captain, he calmed down more, and he didn't get into as much trouble due to the burden of the captaincy.

Maybe down the line, Suarez should be given the captaincy? I think he would be a good shout for our next leader, alongside Agger, Lucas or Reina.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: October 9, 2012, 10:56:21 pm »

The incident the other day that has got so overblown was due to his total frustration at not getting a look in. It was like he thought 'oh fuck it.' He does get kicked, he does stay on his feet, but he does give it the full monty when asked to do so. He's got a reputation, he's got a bad press on him... time to work this out between manager and player.

We can all argue the toss about the fineries of all this... but he (no, we, the manger, him) have to work it out. The press are on his back - and they will be - no point it 'rebelling' against it - just get him to concentrate on the matter in hand.

I'm a bit of a c*nt when it comes to diving about in a red shirt... I am, and I seek no apology for it, but I even understood what Suarez did for that dive. Doesn't make it right.

Refs don't need to give a shit if they judge against Suarez. They really don't. How does that help us?
Exactly how I seen it too. I dare say anyone who'd have the shit kicked out of them in a game and not be given anything would just have a lapse in guilt and do the same thing. He was probably like "let's see what the ref does here if I do this" and dove. Anyway, he was clipped a couple of times before he flopped to the ground and got fuck all for it. Imagine Rooney getting that treatment? The c*nt would be up screaming in the refs ear, and the ref would bottle it. Respect campaign? They can shove it up their fucking rectums.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: October 9, 2012, 10:58:11 pm »

That's all I have to say.
That's shocking, that.

Can it not be submitted to the fools at the FA for retrospective punishment? Would shut that fucker Pulis up and perhaps refocus the media attention onto Stoke's thuggery.

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: October 9, 2012, 11:00:08 pm »
One thing I did notice at Ajax was that when he became captain, he calmed down more, and he didn't get into as much trouble due to the burden of the captaincy.
Except for when he got banned for 7 games for biting an opponent  ;D

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: October 9, 2012, 11:00:46 pm »

Maybe down the line, Suarez should be given the captaincy? I think he would be a good shout for our next leader, alongside Agger, Lucas or Reina.
No offence but that's a ridiculous suggestion on so many levels. Plus you've already named our next captain and vice-cap.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: October 9, 2012, 11:01:39 pm »
Except for when he got banned for 7 games for biting an opponent  ;D
;D

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: October 9, 2012, 11:08:51 pm »
I know he was loved in Amsterdam but outside of there, he was hated. Everyone apart from Ajax fans hated him. It's the same here in England.

I've followed Ajax's games for 4-5 years, so I've watched Suarez grow from a young talent to the player he is today.

He has always been the player that every fan loves to have but if you don't have him you absolutely hate him. Same as Ronaldo. However some of the things he does aren't commendable and can frustrate me at times. I think part of that is due to his sheer energy. He seems to get so worked up and excited that he can't control his actions! That's not an excuse, maybe just a reason for understanding why he does certain things.

To be fair to him, he hasn't done a terrible lot wrong with us, and, yes, I do include the whole Evra saga. In my eyes, he did nothing wrong. It all seems to have stemmed from that c*nt Fergie when he labelled Suarez a diver or a disgrace or something along those lines when he first played them and tore his back line a new arse hole. He was fucked in the press from that moment on, and I recall him trying to dirty Torres' name too when he labelled him a cheat and Hodgson didn't come through to defend him. It seems any player we have that makes monkey's of his team, he smears. I'm not using that as an excuse or as some kind of theory, it's just an observation. What I have noticed is that every single little thing Luis does gets so far blown out of proportion when he does it, it borders on the pantomime villain treatment in it's ridiculousness. Every time I watch a game, commentators always love to trot out the "his reputation" bollocks. Get's caught offside and has a look at the linesman in disgust "Oh, he's got that reputation that precedes him..." Fuck off! Has he stamped on anyone? Spat on anyone? Foul-mouthed anyone? Abused anyone in any way? Been red carded for elbowing someone? Jumped into the crowd and assaulted anyone? No. Nothing. God forbid he did, because he'd be fucking hung by the balls if any of that happened. I'm just genuinely scratching my head here to see what justifies any of this negative press he gets and this so called "reputation" for us, because with us he's been relatively good as far as behaviour goes on and off the pitch.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #72 on: October 9, 2012, 11:10:06 pm »
That's shocking, that.

Can it not be submitted to the fools at the FA for retrospective punishment? Would shut that fucker Pulis up and perhaps refocus the media attention onto Stoke's thuggery.
Why would it refocus on Stoke's thuggery, its West Brom.
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: October 9, 2012, 11:12:18 pm »
To be fair to him, he hasn't done a terrible lot wrong with us, and, yes, I do include the whole Evra saga. In my eyes, he did nothing wrong. It all seems to have stemmed from that c*nt Fergie when he labelled Suarez a diver or a disgrace or something along those lines when he first played them and tore his back line a new arse hole. He was fucked in the press from that moment on, and I recall him trying to dirty Torres' name too when he labelled him a cheat and Hodgson didn't come through to defend him. It seems any player we have that makes monkey's of his team, he smears. I'm not using that as an excuse or as some kind of theory, it's just an observation. What I have noticed is that every single little thing Luis does gets so far blown out of proportion when he does it, it borders on the pantomime villain treatment in it's ridiculousness. Every time I watch a game, commentators always love to trot out the "his reputation" bollocks. Get's caught offside and has a look at the linesman in disgust "Oh, he's got that reputation that precedes him..." Fuck off! Has he stamped on anyone? Spat on anyone? Foul-mouthed anyone? Abused anyone in any way? Been red carded for elbowing someone? Jumped into the crowd and assaulted anyone? No. Nothing. God forbid he did, because he'd be fucking hung by the balls if any of that happened. I'm just genuinely scratching my head here to see what justifies any of this negative press he gets and this so called "reputation" for us, because with us he's been relatively good as far as behaviour goes on and off the pitch.

What did he actually say to Evra?

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: October 9, 2012, 11:13:15 pm »
Well said mate. I've said it myself before. He was flagged after the WC incident and biting thing, but the minute he made Ferguson's defence look like fucking marionettes, that was it, his card was well and truly marked by the Tramp and all the powers at his disposal.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: October 9, 2012, 11:14:19 pm »
What did he say to Evra?
Didn't he probably racially abuse him or something?

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: October 9, 2012, 11:14:47 pm »
Why would it refocus on Stoke's thuggery, its West Brom.
Ha, good point, it's been a long day :).

I just saw stripes and a nasty tackle.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: October 9, 2012, 11:15:42 pm »
Didn't he probably racially abuse him or something?

Bugger knows, I must be the only person in the world who weren't too arsed over it, after it happened i just never looked into it anymore.

Offline PhiLFC#1

• The Messiah! He rawks amongst us
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: October 9, 2012, 11:16:22 pm »
You'd think that no-one had dived ever until this moment Suarez has. He's clearly the worst human being ever and the media should never stop going on about it ever. Just ban him from football and get it over with, danger to society

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: October 9, 2012, 11:18:08 pm »
Suarez has given an interview to a Uruguayan paper.  He basically doesn't give a shit about this.  He said that people should concentrate on their own clubs and that he doesn't care what they say, he's just going to
 concentrate on helping his club.

The kid is granite, this isn't going to break him, I don't think anything will.