Author Topic: PL: Fulham 1 vs 3 Liverpool 33’ TAA 45+2’Castagne Grav 53’ Jota 73’  (Read 12763 times)

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Andy Heaton
@Andrew_Heaton
·
7m
First ever win on the road for Jurgen in the League over Marco Silva

Thoughts with the bedwetters x

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
Keep it up in the remaining games lads.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Half time thread :lmao

Some embarrassing c*nts knocking about here, hope they all pop in for their serving of humble pie.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
First half was sluggish and we conceded a terrible goal. The second half performance was head and shoulders sbove it in almost every way. I’m sure Klopp didn’t go in at half time and tell them they were amazing.

Bet he didn’t lose his head either

These things happen but we reacted well
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
The media were all lined up waiting to give Jurgen mockers for not starting his best lineup.

Maybe Jurgen knows what he's doing.

3 points.

Happy Days  :scarf :scarf :scarf
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Much better. Thought it could be curtains at one point but really got our act together in the second. Great goals too
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Much better. Thought it could be curtains at one point but really got our act together in the second. Great goal from Gapko.

Grav*
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Subs showed when they came on why they were all dropped, I think. Mo hooking shots, Nunez living offside, Mac and Szob giving the ball away.

Mac's been alright for the most part, but Szob's been shocking. Even when he came on now he played the ball away after a close pass from Robbo. No idea what's going on with him.

Overall, tremendous performance in the second half. Should give lots of confidence scoring from open play as well. Great to have Jota back  :champ
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline legs11

• Boys Pen
Some of the whoppers on here on the half time thread ‘this team is finished’ etc. We are joint top with 5 games to go in a season universally predicted to be a rebuild. Get behind your team. We were great in the 2nd half.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Yep, agreed. However, it has to be said that we’re still short of our best. We created good chances, and played with more urgency and pace in our passing 2nd half. That passing was often wayward, and sadly Mo looks so slow, for him, and Darwin continues to give a good impression of a competition winner.
we just needed a win today, being at our best doesn't matter, getting the three points was vital, hopefully that gives us confidence to go on
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
The media were all lined up waiting to give Jurgen mockers for not starting his best lineup.

Maybe Jurgen knows what he's doing.

3 points.

Happy Days  :scarf :scarf :scarf

What is our best line up though?

If you look at the departments of the team. Keeper, defence, midfield and attack. Then Ali is the only part of the team you could be confident in selecting.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
Gakpo was fucking brilliant today, delighted for him. Same with Ryan, just a really tidy performance. The first half, TAA aside, was more of the same shite, but it's encouraging that we managed to get a grip and actually treat Fulham like the mediocre shite that they are. Still got some concerns over Harvey, he's not justifying the start for me, but overall a much improved second half.

Onto the blue shite. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Online WestieRed

• Main Stander
  • BELIEVER
Strong second half and Gravenberch was key with peach of a strike. Trent added so much creativity. Elliot and Gakpo full of running and menace. I really enjoyed that! Great to see a few smiles from the team.

Still a fair bit to work on, but that result should help restore some confidence.

On we go!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Great win by the lads that.

Had to dig deep and fight every step of the way.

The way we've been playing the last 7 or 8 games, really wasn't expecting that, but great performance.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Some embarrassing c*nts knocking about here, hope they all pop in for their serving of humble pie.
Oh I very much doubt they will be posting, only show up when there is something to moan about.

Anyways not to go off topic. Very good win and a more than decent performance despite the goal we conceded. All whilst managing to give the likes of Ibu, Mac, Mo and Nunez a bit of a rest.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Higgins79

• Legacy Fan
  • return of the king
Much better second half, Endo stunk it out first half but was brilliant second. Hope restored. Up the reds.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just what the general practitioner ordered 👍
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Great win by the lads that.

Had to dig deep and fight every step of the way.

The way we've been playing the last 7 or 8 games, really wasn't expecting that, but great performance.

Just in time to play one of the cheating clubs, glad we got the confidence boost

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
Excellent second half.  Jota scoring a goal to give us a multiple goal lead, back in business.

Fulham away is one of the toughest, and outside of a moment of poor defending, we didn't really give them a sniff.  Gave the ball away a couple of times, but snuffed it out well.

Attack seemed to be gaining confidence, particularly Gakpo.

Let's keep this roll going (that's 2 wins on the trot).
King Kenny.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Now the run in really begins with Jota and Trent being key.

Onwards redmen.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Some selection headaches for Wednesday.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
What is our best line up though?

If you look at the departments of the team. Keeper, defence, midfield and attack. Then Ali is the only part of the team you could be confident in selecting.

Woe is me. Jota is starting to come into it now, he just needs games after his injury. Trent is starting to find his rhythm now he's had a couple of games. Hopefully the likes of Grav will get some confidence from that performance. We just take each game as it comes, people are way too keen to give up.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Much more controlled throughout which was nice. More reminiscent of 19/20 than a lot of our performances this season, especially away from home. Only Bournemouth and Brentford compared really.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online elkun

• Kopite
a much much better 2nd half and like many said. The subs showed today why they deserve to be benched apart from Mac.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
Well done to the travelling Kop - really kept the noise up for the lads.

Some really nice individual performances, Endo really grew into the game Trent showed his quality, and Gakpo performed steadily throughout the game.

I’ve mentioned this before - but I think Diaz does a job on the right. We’ve all got so used to inverted forwards, it’s almost like we’ve forgotten that right footers can play off the right in the final third.

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Grav and Gakpo gave us some good dynamism on the ball.

Some decision making to iron out but the whole team worked great off the ball and we were patient.

Endo back to his usual self second half.

Trent is one of the best of all time.

Good that.
:D

Offline Cesar

• Legacy Fan
Solid that, bar a slightly sloppy cameo from big Dom! Really impressed with Cody today.

There's a title to be won! Anything can happen

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
Great goals by Trent and Grav, but Jota back and in the goals feels massive. Hopefully that performance gives them some confidence going into the final few games.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated

My favourite was the suggestion we should have played the kids as we had nothing to play for
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
a much much better 2nd half and like many said. The subs showed today why they deserve to be benched apart from Mac.
Mac was out on his feet, he wasn't benched he was rested and well deserved, he's played pretty much every minute for months
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Some selection headaches for Wednesday.

Yeah, based on the past few games, this was our best performance and so makes sense not to change too much. We'll need to though, either on Wednesday or early Saturday afternoon so could go either way. Needed that win though, we've been in a bit of rut the past few games.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
Well done to the travelling Kop - really kept the noise up for the lads.

Well said, they were brilliant.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
My favourite was the suggestion we should have played the kids as we had nothing to play for

:lmao
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Not a great game overall but we got the goals and that's what matters. Jota must start every remaining game this season, I don't care who's next to him.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well said, they were brilliant.

They defo haven't given up! Was loud as fuck.

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
Don't think there are many instances where we've looked at our best this season without Elliott on the pitch

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Wow we really needed that win. Was afraid we were spurning opportunities to make chances but a great goal and a perfectly timed goal helped us big time.

Online PaleBlueDot

• Anny Roader
I think same front three should start Wednesday. But earlier subs. I didn't see anything from Salah/Nunez to suggest otherwise. Understand they didn't have as much time.

Would need Mac back in the midfield though.

What a win. Lovely performance from Gakpo and Gravenberch. Jota did what Jota does.

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
Wow that will hopefully give hem a bit of belief back. Hopefully we push on now, who knows what might happen.
Football is a lie

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
All we can do is keep asking questions of the other two.