Author Topic: Saudi Arabia has severed ties with Qatar  (Read 55299 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Saudi Arabia has severed ties with Qatar
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2018, 10:47:52 am »
You don't tend to dismember and hide the body of someone who dies of natural causes though  ???

Maybe they're like the world champions at Hide-o?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2018, 11:03:02 am »
You don't tend to dismember and hide the body of someone who dies of natural causes though  ???
The autopsy went awry.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2018, 11:14:09 am »
Trump's "begun to distance himself from [MBS] saying he barely knows him. And…played down the relationship that Mr Kushner has cultivated with the Saudi heir.” NYT

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2018, 11:42:12 am »
He went out the back door, so we don’t know where he is.

Yeah he’s probably dead, it looks like some rogue killers.

No, actually he did die in the embassy, but only after he started a fist fight.

We’re at war with Eastasia, we’ve always been at war with Eastasia.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2018, 11:48:14 am »

Ignorance is strength.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2018, 12:04:08 pm »
Trump's "begun to distance himself from [MBS] saying he barely knows him. And…played down the relationship that Mr Kushner has cultivated with the Saudi heir.” NYT

Oh shit,I thought you were joking,just when you think that he couldn't look more foolish,he outdoes himself.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2018, 12:04:40 pm »

And we sold him these to use on them Yemeni people.

“The relationship was, to put it mildly, was very, very strained during the Obama administration and the relationship now is probably as good as it’s really ever been,” declared Trump (20/03/2018)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2018, 01:03:28 pm »
Trump is now working with the Saudis to cover up his murder, because the House of Saud pays Trump bribes. Trump doesn't care about Lockheed Martin's business plans.   

Trump is an accessory to murder after the fact.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2018, 03:23:08 pm »
@jaketapper
15/ “...I’d rather keep the million jobs, and I’d rather find another solution. But this was a good first step today....”

@ddale8
In March, Trump said the Saudi military deals would produce 40,000 jobs.

A week ago, he made it 450,000 jobs. Wednesday, 500,000 jobs. Yesterday afternoon, 600,000 jobs.

Yesterday evening: "The million jobs."
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2018, 03:30:36 pm »
Despicable despotic regime. A lot of the problems of the region can be traced back to the puritanical version of Islam that these assholes have been exporting everywhere and killing the softer, local, culturally embedded versions. Why did this regime have to win the oil lottery?
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2018, 04:25:03 pm »
Despicable despotic regime. A lot of the problems of the region can be traced back to the puritanical version of Islam that these assholes have been exporting everywhere and killing the softer, local, culturally embedded versions. Why did this regime have to win the oil lottery?

Maybe Allah put it there. Then it would all make sense.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2018, 04:41:00 pm »

Well I'm convinced. Time to join the cult.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2018, 07:32:21 pm »

I've always felt that America going from "Communists bad" to "Islam bad" had a familiar ring.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2018, 07:55:33 pm »

Na, it was the dinosaurs.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2018, 07:57:45 pm »

I've always felt that America going from "Communists bad" to "Islam bad" had a familiar ring.

Not really. The analogy only works if the US had ever denied being ‘at war’ with communism.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2018, 07:58:24 pm »

Why did Texas?

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2018, 08:03:15 pm »
Not really. The analogy only works if the US had ever denied being ‘at war’ with communism.

Commu-whats? :)

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: October 21, 2018, 03:44:25 am »

Isn't that just like an Arab? Brings a bone saw to a fistfight.

Offline outlaw_nas

• Kopite
« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2018, 08:18:57 am »
Well I'm convinced. Time to join the cult.
Lawrence couldn't of chosen the nicest of people [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2018, 12:24:38 pm »
Sunday Papers reporting that The Saudis are trying to set up a meeting with the Glazers to buy Man U for £4b.

I wonder what the FA stance will be on this given their stance on various takeovers, i.e. Blackpool
Government will say they can’t intervene most likely.

The fans won’t probably give a shit, as long as their Arabs spend more than City’s Arabs.

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: October 22, 2018, 08:27:00 am »
So clearly he was murdered violently in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul by that 15 men team sent from Saudi Arabia. I can't imagine how Turkey will keep that building open after all of this?

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: October 22, 2018, 08:42:49 am »
new statement from Washington Post:

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: October 22, 2018, 09:06:46 am »
So the 23 Turkish employees who work at Saudi consulate say they were given "2 days off" by the consulate the day before Khashoggi's death, reason being "there is a diplomatic meeting with Saudi officials for 2 days".

By the way, Erdogan said that tomorrow he will give details about Khashoggi's death. A minister from his cabinet already said on Tv interview "Is there any way a murder can take place at an embassy without head of that country not knowing? Come on now. We won't let Saudi Arabia get away with that"

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: October 22, 2018, 12:58:58 pm »
If he was a US resident, why do this in Turkey? Why did he have to go to a consulate in Turkey when there is an Embassy in Washington?

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: October 22, 2018, 03:17:52 pm »
If he was a US resident, why do this in Turkey? Why did he have to go to a consulate in Turkey when there is an Embassy in Washington?
To my knowledge he contacts Washington Saudi Embassy and they said it has to be done in Istanbul, his fiancee Hatice Cengiz has said when he disappeared. So if this is the case, clearly Saudi embassy in Washington was instructed to do so. I am not if he was in US or Turkey when he made the call so either he was told so “because you are in Istanbul so it makes more sense to do it there” or most likely they needed a few days in advance and doing such crime in Turkey is easier as there is a better chance to get away they thought.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 03:20:26 pm by elsewhere »

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #225 on: October 22, 2018, 05:43:09 pm »
His fiance was Turkish wasn't she? So imagine it may have something to do with that (either that's where he was or there was a reason for needing to be in that country).

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: October 22, 2018, 07:12:37 pm »
His fiance was Turkish wasn't she? So imagine it may have something to do with that (either that's where he was or there was a reason for needing to be in that country).

I don't think it had anything to do with his Mrs being a Turk,they set him up.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: October 22, 2018, 07:18:05 pm »
Surveillance footage shows Saudi 'body double' in Khashoggi's clothes after he was killed, Turkish source says

Istanbul (CNN) - A member of the 15-man team suspected in the death of Jamal Khashoggi dressed up in his clothes and was captured on surveillance cameras around Istanbul on the day the journalist was killed, a senior Turkish official has told CNN.

CNN has obtained exclusive law enforcement surveillance footage, part of the Turkish government's investigation, that appears to show the man leaving the Saudi consulate by the back door, wearing Khashoggi's clothes, a fake beard, and glasses.

The same man was seen in Khashoggi's clothing, according to the Turkish case, at the city's world-famous Blue Mosque just hours after the journalist was last seen alive entering the consulate on October 2.

The man in the video, identified by the official as Mustafa al-Madani, was allegedly part of what investigators have said was a hit squad, sent to kill the journalist during a scheduled appointment to get papers for his upcoming wedding.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/22/middleeast/saudi-operative-jamal-khashoggi-clothes/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=image&utm_content=2018-10-22T12%3A05%3A42&utm_source=twCNN

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #228 on: October 22, 2018, 07:19:08 pm »
I don't think it had anything to do with his Mrs being a Turk,they set him up.

Oh I don't doubt it, but doubt he'd be that stupid to simply go to Turkey from the US if they told him he had to do so. Surely he held at least some suspicion of the Saudi government?

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: October 22, 2018, 07:28:24 pm »
Hey Trump, good thing you eased gas mileage restrictions on the automakers eh? The next time another politician comes out against solar and wind power etc, they need to be kicked in the nuts. The West needs to make itself completely invulnerable to Middle Eastern oil. We should be telling the Saudis 'no thanks, we don't need your oil anymore.'

No doubt someone made this exact same comment in 1973. Immediate greed > longterm good. We never, ever learn.

Gotta share in dem oil company profits, yessir! ::)
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: October 22, 2018, 07:34:08 pm »
Oh I don't doubt it, but doubt he'd be that stupid to simply go to Turkey from the US if they told him he had to do so. Surely he held at least some suspicion of the Saudi government?

The sad fact he synched his Apple watch with his Mrs phone backs that up.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #231 on: October 22, 2018, 07:41:11 pm »
The sad fact he synched his Apple watch with his Mrs phone backs that up.

There have been some doubts cast over that scenario as the bluetooth would likely not travel that far and of that's the case he'd then have to physically record then manually upload the recordings.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: October 22, 2018, 07:45:34 pm »
There have been some doubts cast over that scenario as the bluetooth would likely not travel that far and of that's the case he'd then have to physically record then manually upload the recordings.

Could he not have done it over wifi/one of the G's ?

I honestly don't know as the watches are of no interest to me.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: October 22, 2018, 07:52:20 pm »
yes she is Turkish and i think this is where Saudi Arabia screwed up and their "brilliant" plan didn't go well. Saudi Arabia thought he was traveling alone and he would come to embassy himself so once they complete their murder, they would just say "he left the consulate same day" and then if there is more pressure, they would show the body double's picture (who left the building with Khashoggi's clothes) as a proof he left and something maybe happened to him outside.

Not only his fiancee is Turkish but she has close connections to AKP and Erdogan's advisors. She said "my fiancee told me if i don't come out in 1 hour, something is wrong" and she has waited 3,5 hours then calls people around Erdogan. One of those folks said once we received the call we already had an idea he was killed inside.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: October 22, 2018, 08:15:02 pm »
Erdogan promised something close to a full reveal to come today or tomorrow.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/22/erdogan-to-reveal-naked-truth-about-khashoggis-death

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: October 22, 2018, 08:22:35 pm »
In Post interview, Trump calls Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed a ‘strong person’ who ‘truly loves his country’

President Trump retreated late Saturday from his stance that Saudi Arabia’s story about the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi inside their Turkish consulate was credible but still gave a strong vote of confidence to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, arguing the United States’ relationship with the kingdom is key to his administration’s policy objectives in the Middle East.

“Obviously there’s been deception and there’s been lies,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post when pressed on the many discrepancies in the changing accounts from the Saudis. “Their stories are all over the place.”

He did not call for the ouster of Mohammed and instead praised his leadership, calling the prince “a strong person, he has very good control.”

“He’s seen as a person who can keep things under check,” he said. “I mean that in a positive way.”

The president said he does not prefer that another leader replace the 33-year old prince because he said he has read about others and Mohammed, known as MBS, is “considered by far the strongest person” and “he truly loves his country.”

In the interview, Trump made clear he has yet to be provided with any evidence that would make him believe MBS had direct knowledge that Khashoggi was going to be killed or order that it be done.

“Nobody has told me he’s responsible. Nobody has told me he’s not responsible. We haven’t reached that point. I haven’t heard either way,” he said. He added, echoing the Saudi version of events: “There is a possibility he found out about it afterward. It could be something in the building went badly awry. It could be that’s when he found about it. He could have known they were bringing him back to Saudi Arabia.”

Trump defended Mohammed’s father, King Salman, saying he “does not know about it.” Asked about rumors that the king is not in good health, Trump said: “I spoke to him two days ago, he’s very sharp, he’s a wise man, he’s a wise person.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-post-interview-trump-calls-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-a-strong-person-who-truly-loves-his-country/2018/10/20/1eda48c0-d4d5-11e8-b2d2-f397227b43f0_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.701ea1cf5ffa

Seems a strange thing to say when all the reports I've read/watched suggest that the investigators believe his body was disposed of in Turkey. Trump revealing he knows more than he's letting on?

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #236 on: October 22, 2018, 08:35:07 pm »
I take that as Trump saying Bin Salman didn't know that they were going to kill him but thought they were bringing him to Saudi Arabia probably so he can have tea with him.
It is just insane how stupid Trump is. I kind of get that he cannot go out and have a go at the Saudis. I think that just comes with the job of Potus. But he doesn't even manage to do whatever any normal politician can do, but distance himself from the Saudis but at the same time not move too far away from them. He just goes in full whack and basically absolves the Saudis of any blame. He comes across as the most gullible person in the world. Which he might actually be...

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: October 22, 2018, 09:30:39 pm »
Hey Trump, good thing you eased gas mileage restrictions on the automakers eh? The next time another politician comes out against solar and wind power etc, they need to be kicked in the nuts. The West needs to make itself completely invulnerable to Middle Eastern oil. We should be telling the Saudis 'no thanks, we don't need your oil anymore.'

No doubt someone made this exact same comment in 1973. Immediate greed > longterm good. We never, ever learn.

Gotta share in dem oil company profits, yessir! ::)

Jimmy Carter installed solar panels on the white house in the 70s. Reagan had them removed.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: October 22, 2018, 09:42:14 pm »
I take that as Trump saying Bin Salman didn't know that they were going to kill him but thought they were bringing him to Saudi Arabia probably so he can have tea with him.
It is just insane how stupid Trump is. I kind of get that he cannot go out and have a go at the Saudis. I think that just comes with the job of Potus. But he doesn't even manage to do whatever any normal politician can do, but distance himself from the Saudis but at the same time not move too far away from them. He just goes in full whack and basically absolves the Saudis of any blame. He comes across as the most gullible person in the world. Which he might actually be...
He is mildly stupid. But he just doesn't care about the truth at all, so brains doesn't enter it. It's his followers who connect imaginary dots he makes up in the fly.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: October 22, 2018, 11:10:38 pm »
yes she is Turkish and i think this is where Saudi Arabia screwed up and their "brilliant" plan didn't go well. Saudi Arabia thought he was traveling alone and he would come to embassy himself so once they complete their murder, they would just say "he left the consulate same day" and then if there is more pressure, they would show the body double's picture (who left the building with Khashoggi's clothes) as a proof he left and something maybe happened to him outside.

Not only his fiancee is Turkish but she has close connections to AKP and Erdogan's advisors. She said "my fiancee told me if i don't come out in 1 hour, something is wrong" and she has waited 3,5 hours then calls people around Erdogan. One of those folks said once we received the call we already had an idea he was killed inside.

They achieved what they wanted. Their plan was to terrify everyone who wants to be "rebellious" and open minded like him. Cutting his fingers just because he was a writer was a clear message to everyone who wants to follow his steps. Therefore i don't think the informations "leaked", they let them on purpose. Erdogan is just doing them a favor in fact, because the audio is probably part of the plan.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI