Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2099370 times)

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #38600 on: March 28, 2024, 06:39:09 pm »
Appears the club are testing the pay/reinburse of upgrading/downgrading - https://x.com/baileyg883/status/1773393700829180231?s=46
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline RedJosh90

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38601 on: March 28, 2024, 07:24:13 pm »
When a see a lit block, If it says error.. please ensure that you select the number of tickets you are eligible to purchase does that mean I have been blocked? Seeing loads of blocks and I know might be only one ticket but on the old system I seemed to bag tickets a lot easier.

Just means that someone else has got the ticket before you

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38602 on: March 28, 2024, 08:46:53 pm »
Appears the club are testing the pay/reinburse of upgrading/downgrading - https://x.com/baileyg883/status/1773393700829180231?s=46
Only 2 years after live chat were adamant that this was coming in during the 21/22 season, my daughters tickets ended up costing £798 (19 x £42) instead of £171 (19 x £9).

Better late than never though and tbf, taking 2 years to implement something is not actually too bad by the TO standards.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #38603 on: March 29, 2024, 08:04:20 am »
I am blocked from the ticket site, usual bot nonsense. How do you get rid of it? Or how long does it take to go away?

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #38604 on: March 29, 2024, 09:04:51 am »
Chance of any ticket drops today or unlikely as the TO is closed?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38605 on: March 29, 2024, 09:08:27 am »

There were a few late last night which tells me that returns go on the site automatically regardless of whether the TO is open. Others will know better than me.

Offline aghadoweylads

• Kemlynite
« Reply #38606 on: March 29, 2024, 09:38:07 am »
I had one last night and crashed on payment, went to basket but wouldn't let me try to repay.  Got one this morn and said I had reached my maximum allocation.  Anyone know the craic here.

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #38607 on: March 29, 2024, 09:50:27 am »

It’s automated now, I’ve seen a few drop and got one in the lower Annie
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #38608 on: March 29, 2024, 10:00:39 am »
Seems to block you now if you select the game's hallmap from your browser history. How ridiculous is this... Why can't they stop blocking normal human users!? You literally have no other way of getting a ticket without refreshing the game's hallmap!

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #38609 on: March 29, 2024, 10:20:08 am »
It’s automated now, I’ve seen a few drop and got one in the lower Annie

Was that for Brighton or Sheffield Utd?  I'm after latter.

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #38610 on: March 29, 2024, 11:34:36 am »
Was that for Brighton or Sheffield Utd?  I'm after latter.

Was Brighton mate, I wouldn’t expect to see many returns for Sheffield Utd until Monday onwards
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38611 on: March 29, 2024, 11:38:58 am »
Was Brighton mate, I wouldn’t expect to see many returns for Sheffield Utd until Monday onwards

Well played!

The only tickets popping up now are the PA ones in the lower main and kop. Frustrating 

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #38612 on: March 29, 2024, 12:01:19 pm »
Cheers. My kid is trying as well and has just said some apparently are popping up for Sheffield Utd.

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson
« Reply #38613 on: March 29, 2024, 12:44:34 pm »
Seems to block you now if you select the game's hallmap from your browser history. How ridiculous is this... Why can't they stop blocking normal human users!? You literally have no other way of getting a ticket without refreshing the game's hallmap!

Ahh, was wondering how people are finding them as every time i go on the site both matches say sold out
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38614 on: March 29, 2024, 04:11:05 pm »
Can you have two tickets on one phone? Got transferred two in the mainstaind carlsberg dugout and the other old fella ain't got a smart phone to download the ticket onto . Ta
No time for caution.

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38615 on: March 29, 2024, 04:15:14 pm »
Can you have two tickets on one phone? Got transferred two in the mainstaind carlsberg dugout and the other old fella ain't got a smart phone to download the ticket onto . Ta

Scan him in first then yourself

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #38616 on: March 29, 2024, 06:56:32 pm »
Anyone got the map for Sheff match ?

Offline RedJosh90

• Boys Pen

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #38618 on: March 29, 2024, 09:29:19 pm »
Can't believe I missed the registration for the Palace game...does anyone know if I'll be able to purchase at all now during the random drops once the initial sale ends?

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38619 on: March 29, 2024, 10:10:06 pm »

Yes!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38620 on: March 29, 2024, 10:31:49 pm »
Can't believe I missed the registration for the Palace game...does anyone know if I'll be able to purchase at all now during the random drops once the initial sale ends?

Nope. You're scuppered I'm afraid.

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38621 on: March 30, 2024, 10:49:51 am »
Did we find out the difference between unknown error and the select number you are eligble for one?

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #38622 on: March 30, 2024, 12:37:48 pm »
Are they still going to have a late availability sale on the day of the game as always?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #38623 on: March 30, 2024, 12:43:53 pm »
Did we find out the difference between unknown error and the select number you are eligble for one?

From my experience unknown error you've been soft blocked from pressing the choose seats button or some error with ad blocker/network , number you are eligible for just means someone got the seat ahead of you sometimes you might still get the seat but risk been soft blocked for pressing too much  :butt

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #38624 on: March 30, 2024, 01:47:41 pm »
Just seen this on twitter
‘ Just so everyone knows...
If you 'register your interest' in a sale for a particular game, you can no longer be forwarded a ticket from anybody else, even if you don't manage to buy.
So it's either register and take your chances in the sale, or don't register in the knowledge somebody's going to forward you a ticket.
The club have confirmed it's deliberate and not a glitch.
You can get onto Live Chat and have it overridden but they'll ask you all the questions under the sun and it could risk your account coming under scrutiny if you've done things like add F&F outside the window or done distributions etc.’

Cant be true can it? Ive a friend who was going to transfer me palace if i couldnt get myself but i was planning to try first so registered interest. Will really screw my run to 13 over

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #38625 on: March 30, 2024, 01:52:00 pm »
If you 'register your interest' in a sale for a particular game, you can no longer be forwarded a ticket from anybody else, even if you don't manage to buy.
So it's either register and take your chances in the sale, or don't register in the knowledge somebody's going to forward you a ticket.
You can get onto Live Chat and have it overridden but they'll ask you all the questions under the sun and it could risk your account coming under scrutiny if you've done things like add F&F outside the window or done distributions etc.’

Cant be true can it? Ive a friend who was going to transfer me palace if i couldnt get myself but i was planning to try first so registered interest. Will really screw my run to 13 over

Just had a look when I seen this, I can't forward to anyone registered for Sheffield but can forward to someone not registered, can't see why this would be the case other than system error and will be fixed Tuesday maybe

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38626 on: March 30, 2024, 02:04:30 pm »
 Checked the tickets site on and off but not seen any returns today! No unsold hospitality in the general seating too so no chance of any release

Will get to 13 next season and if I can’t go to any, join the club and pass them to F&F. Against this completely but if you can’t beat them, join them

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #38627 on: March 30, 2024, 02:08:01 pm »
Checked the tickets site on and off but not seen any returns today! No unsold hospitality in the general seating too so no chance of any release

Will get to 13 next season and if I can’t go to any, join the club and pass them to F&F. Against this completely but if you can’t beat them, join them

you dont think there's going to be any drops?
Sir, the cash monies?

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38628 on: March 30, 2024, 02:35:46 pm »
you dont think there's going to be any drops?

From the amount of time I spend doing this haha, I’d say it’s unlikely or very limited now. You’d think those who can’t attend would’ve returned by now.

I’d say changes in circumstance for people tomorrow morning is the only reason why there’d be any returns.

Rather than STHs returning them, a ticket is better for your family than an Easter egg  ;D ::)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 02:37:19 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38629 on: March 30, 2024, 03:23:30 pm »

Seems to be true based on sheffield ticket forwarding issues at the moment.

Under handed tactic by ticket office when this wasnt mentioned in the announcement about registering interest.

[https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/registration-additional-members-sales-remaining-2023-24-pl-home-games-introduced]

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #38630 on: March 30, 2024, 03:34:05 pm »
Ticket office in bad decision shocker. More news as we get it
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline sharkeyb

• Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #38631 on: March 30, 2024, 03:35:48 pm »
Seems to be true based on sheffield ticket forwarding issues at the moment.

Under handed tactic by ticket office when this wasnt mentioned in the announcement about registering interest.

[https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/registration-additional-members-sales-remaining-2023-24-pl-home-games-introduced]

its nonsense - i've been forwarded a ticket and i registered interest
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38632 on: March 30, 2024, 04:18:33 pm »
Correct, I registered my lad for tomorrow, didn’t get one in his own name but am able to forward a ticket to him.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #38633 on: March 30, 2024, 04:22:25 pm »
Correct, I registered my lad for tomorrow, didn’t get one in his own name but am able to forward a ticket to him.

Only looks an issue for Sheffield probably something like they set a sale time for registered members and it's lapsed and comes up now that they can't receive a ticket. Probably be fixed tomorrow

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #38634 on: March 30, 2024, 04:22:39 pm »
if you were forwarded Brighton that's ok but have you been forwarded Sheffield ?
if so there must have been a shut off date and you made it in time - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline sharkeyb

• Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #38635 on: March 30, 2024, 04:41:52 pm »
if you were forwarded Brighton that's ok but have you been forwarded Sheffield ?
if so there must have been a shut off date and you made it in time - ynwa

SU yeah a couple of days ago
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #38636 on: March 30, 2024, 05:01:47 pm »
SU yeah a couple of days ago

looks like you were lucky or hopefully its a bug in the system and will be sorted asap - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline TheRedMonarch8

• Main Stander
« Reply #38637 on: March 30, 2024, 05:12:17 pm »

Like a few others have mentioned, I think that is nonsense.

I registered for Brighton AMS and waited until midday today before I gave up and got my brothers ticket he forwarded that he got during the initial ballot.

There also doesn't appear to be any information on the club website regarding upcoming fixtures to suggest the process will change. Only that forwarding tickets will be contingent on certain criteria.
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-forwarding

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38638 on: March 30, 2024, 07:50:23 pm »

It's not. It's the case for Sheffield. Brighton is fine

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #38639 on: March 30, 2024, 10:27:19 pm »
Like a few others have mentioned, I think that is nonsense.

I registered for Brighton AMS and waited until midday today before I gave up and got my brothers ticket he forwarded that he got during the initial ballot.

There also doesn't appear to be any information on the club website regarding upcoming fixtures to suggest the process will change. Only that forwarding tickets will be contingent on certain criteria.
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-forwarding

They are talking about Sheffield not Brighton.
It seems they were slowly working through the day and have now blocked forwarding for registered Sheffield.