Author Topic: Gone off in Sydney  (Read 2218 times)

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Gone off in Sydney
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2024, 10:39:14 am »
I was thinking similar about your defence of her.  Reeks of an agenda :wave
bit cowardly to call someone a racist, but then completely cower and back out when asked for the tiniest modicum of any justification for such a serious accusation (against someone who's won a defamation case no-less ;D ) :wave

as I said, it's training people to not take you seriously when you're making serious claims.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2024, 10:43:26 am »
I didn't know who this Rachel Riley was until five minutes ago, but if you start publicly attributing atrocities to a race or religion before the facts are known (and don't give me "she didn't say that, only that this is what X looks like"... end result is the same), then that is the dictionary definition of prejudice right there.
if it's truly prejudicial, then it's at the expense/against violent fascist terrorists.

what's the "end result"? a slur on the reputation of people who try to murder civilians? I would imagine their PR team aren't too actively upset

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2024, 10:56:36 am »
Racist or not, c*nt or not, Oxford graduate or not. She certainly isn't very bright.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2024, 11:01:36 am »
My mum and I were at Bondi Junction Westfield just a couple of hours before this happened. We had some coffee and food there before heading off. It seemed like a completely unremarkable day then at Bondi Jn; just loads of people out shopping, people catching up over coffee, children running around, the usual stuff.

Crazy to think all of that changed in the blink of an eye. To blame this on mental illness is to do the many people suffering from mental illnesses of various types a disservice. The media coverage, particularly Channel 7's, has been a total disgrace. Well done to the Police officer who took the guy out. I'm not for police violence, but he was walking around stabbing anyone in sight and was a clear danger to the lives of many.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2024, 11:25:47 am »
To blame this on mental illness is to do the many people suffering from mental illnesses of various types a disservice.

What would you blame it on then?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2024, 11:27:02 am »
if it's truly prejudicial, then it's at the expense/against violent fascist terrorists.

what's the "end result"? a slur on the reputation of people who try to murder civilians? I would imagine their PR team aren't too actively upset

Nonsense, this was specifically aimed at pro Palestinian and Islamic terrorists, stop pretending otherwise.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2024, 11:31:43 am »
Nonsense, this was specifically aimed at pro Palestinian and Islamic terrorists, stop pretending otherwise.
where's the pretense?

why are you concerned about the feelings of people who want to murder civilians? lifes too short to worry about upsetting the feelings of terrorists who wouldn't think twice about killing you

it was in poor taste to write it when she did, but thats it. there's not a thing in what she wrote castigating scumbag fascist murderers that requires any apology - even if we work on the assumption that she was crediting them for a goal they hadn't scored

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2024, 11:39:12 am »
Put it this way, if it was Trump saying "this is what your suburbs would look like if the Democrats are allowed to fill them with urban thugs", would you consider that a little prejudicial? And if so, why are you so concerned with the feelings of violent gangsters?