Author Topic: Anthem - New Bioware/EA IP  (Read 7042 times)

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
Re: Anthem - New Bioware/EA IP
« Reply #80 on: April 7, 2019, 01:30:15 pm »

Their reply like 2 mins after the 11k word article went live showed they didn't bother to read it and just wanted to manage the backlash that was incoming - ironically confirming the articles contents.

BioWare seems to have suffered from similar issues a small company that grows quickly suffer, lots of middle management/upper management types having meetings about meetings and managing the people instead of actually managing the product and how it is going, it sounds like the company's organisation is a complete state and this game does not sound like it's gonna get better which is all I was hoping for.

Think this might end up being a bit of a waste of money for me, I mean I put some decent hours into it but the bugs, lack of content, piss poor story etc really is such a shame, I got too hyped before it admittedly but they promised so much and what we got was less than half that.

There's probably an element of that, but the bigger reason for Bioware going to crap is that almost all of the developers that were actually responsible for making their best games are gone.  It's the same company in name only. 

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: April 7, 2019, 03:32:54 pm »
EA will give them the chop, which is a shame, but Bioware have sadly went to the dogs, lost hope of another decent Mass Effect game.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2019, 01:48:35 pm »
They've delayed everything on the Roadmap they presented to everyone before the game came out.

Absolute mess.