Author Topic: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!  (Read 171861 times)

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
Re: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!
« Reply #4160 on: April 27, 2024, 03:28:05 pm »
Can't wait to see Howard Webb appear on Sky Sports on Monday night...

hope youll have a 50 cal sniper rifle on you
JFT 96

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4161 on: April 27, 2024, 03:34:46 pm »
Good process. Good process
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4162 on: April 27, 2024, 03:34:53 pm »
At best, it's incompetency. These kinds of things can't be happening at this level.

Offline Paisley79

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4163 on: April 27, 2024, 03:36:22 pm »
I watched a stream from the US. Dixon was convinced Taylor told the keeper to go down to bail him out of a mistake

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4164 on: April 27, 2024, 03:36:34 pm »
I missed the game and only saw that clip posted by Rob above. So, the keeper has not been fouled, and it is NOT a free kick? But he throws the ball down because he thinks a free kick has been awarded but is incorrect?

If that's the case then Gakpo would be entitled to score there. What am I missing?

Taylor blows his whistle and ends play before Gakpo can score.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4165 on: April 27, 2024, 03:37:47 pm »
I watched a stream from the US. Dixon was convinced Taylor told the keeper to go down to bail him out of a mistake
Yeah I saw that. That's what it looked like to me too. You wouldn't hear any of them on Sky suggest that.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4166 on: April 27, 2024, 03:37:59 pm »

Same. It was shocking
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4167 on: April 27, 2024, 03:38:02 pm »
Paqueta on Mac Allister on 6' (no yellow or warning) - https://twitter.com/FutballGiants/status/1784191706667036916 & https://twitter.com/KaysonPapa/status/1784195027297583289

Referee Antony Taylor does not blow his whistle / signal to stop play until Gakpo reaches the ball...

Ref Antony Taylor denies Gakpo chance on 86' (ref pretends he gave a freekick prior to gk... for something?) - https://v.redd.it/bbkg1m47x0xc1 & https://streamin.one/v/f1a6098d

^ https://twitter.com/kezmodo/status/1784217497928945797 & https://v.redd.it/lzrd6v5nz0xc1 & https://twitter.com/TheRedmenTV/status/1784214636587286773

^ 'Referee clearly waves play on, turns his back on Gakpo and Areola. You be the judge.' - https://twitter.com/MenInBlazers/status/1784217711595200796 (US video; VPN required)

It would seem from this video - that Taylor may have told the West Ham goalie to go down / get on the floor? And it is Taylor himself who then calls the physio onto the pitch:-

(around 44 second in; though the actual VAR-referee micced audio would be welcome... to clear up and clarify any further issues ;))

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zeGY6nKWjp8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zeGY6nKWjp8</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/zeGY6nKWjp8

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 05:23:50 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4168 on: April 27, 2024, 03:48:56 pm »
Even Areola looked completely confused with it all, gotta push on this but we'll probably do fuck all and what even is the point i suppose, they answer to no one. We even got the blame for one of our players being assaulted by an official!

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
« Reply #4169 on: April 27, 2024, 03:58:44 pm »
At best, it's incompetency. These kinds of things can't be happening at this level.

It doesn't normally happen only when we are playing and especially when we have a manc referee.
But the apologists on here won't have it.
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #4170 on: April 27, 2024, 03:59:49 pm »

Not when it keeps happening
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #4171 on: April 27, 2024, 04:00:36 pm »

you would think things like that would be investigated but nah
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4172 on: April 27, 2024, 04:04:10 pm »
Yet again another referee "mistake" costs us a goal and points. Not to mind we should have been playing against ten men for most of the match.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4173 on: April 27, 2024, 04:04:52 pm »

Wanted Areola to help him not make a tit of himself.

You could see Taylor telling the keeper to go down and him looking bemused.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #4174 on: April 27, 2024, 04:05:21 pm »
Good process. Good process

It really is. The "kid's mistake"-rule was only invented a few weeks ago and it has already been implemented by PGMOL. That's some quick working...

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4175 on: April 27, 2024, 04:05:27 pm »
Don't think I've ever seen a ref decide to call the physios on. It's like he's telling Ariola he's injured. All to cover up for his own mistake.

https://twitter.com/xxM3boyxx/status/1784217394790969507

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #4176 on: April 27, 2024, 04:05:50 pm »
That tackle on Mac is not good.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4177 on: April 27, 2024, 04:06:28 pm »
amazing how inexplainable stuff like this always happens against us.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4178 on: April 27, 2024, 04:06:28 pm »
Can't wait to see Howard Webb appear on Sky Sports on Monday night...

Yorkie is compiling his sarcastic 'You're all knobheads speech now'

Just another 'mistake' that co-incidentally goes against us like Taylor and the Chelsea handball, the Arsenal basketball hands, the Spurs disallowed goal, Jota being sent off for not touching his man, Jones for winning the ball and bouncing off it - something that's happened twenty times since - also the foul on Mac today, the Gravenberch one in the Cup Final, the disallowed goal in the same cup final, Mac getting booted in the chest v City.

I'd list all the time in total we've been fucked up the arse by PGMOL, but it would honestly take too long.

All 'honest mistakes' though - just silly to expect 'mistakes' would sometimes go for us - no, against all the odds, every one fucks us.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 04:11:10 pm by Andy @ Allerton! »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4179 on: April 27, 2024, 04:06:32 pm »
That tackle on Mac is not good.

Jones got a red card for the same tackle, we've not seen one since, pisses me right off that.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4180 on: April 27, 2024, 04:07:45 pm »
Yet again another referee "mistake" costs us a goal and points. Not to mind we should have been playing against ten men for most of the match.

Yep. The Odegaard handball I don't count as we scored straight after, Spurs we'd have gone 1 up but you can't predict the outcome, but ADFC if we score the pen we win the game and today at 2-3 we win that.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4181 on: April 27, 2024, 04:08:11 pm »
The keeper just had a brain fart, that is no fucking reason for the manc to blow his whistle. I honestly just cannot take anymore of these officials. I’m done with this corrupt game of football.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4182 on: April 27, 2024, 04:09:17 pm »
Don't think I've ever seen a ref decide to call the physios on. It's like he's telling Ariola he's injured. All to cover up for his own mistake.

https://twitter.com/xxM3boyxx/status/1784217394790969507

Areola tells him he is fine and then Taylor physically blocks him from taking the goal kick twice. Unfucking real.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline "Bobber" Thanks :)

• But Hicks Is Still A Wanker
  • Kopite
« Reply #4183 on: April 27, 2024, 04:11:53 pm »
Jones got a red card for the same tackle, we've not seen one since, pisses me right off that.

I do think the PGMOL nobbled any chance we had of the title. Right from early on, things happened that prevented us from getting any kind of lead or grip even before the Spurs game, there were really strange decisions that have only been applied to us.

It’s no surprise the players and Klopp eventually run out of energy, they must see what is obvious to us all. Even though we were shit against Everton, they were being reffed far differently to us.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #4184 on: April 27, 2024, 04:13:20 pm »
Areola tells him he is fine and then Taylor physically blocks him from taking the goal kick twice. Unfucking real.

That makes it even crazier, because Taylor is actively wasting our time by ASKING for the physio to come on. They don't even do that for head injuries and quite often it takes them a few seconds to give the signal for the physio to be allowed onto the pitch. It's absolutely insane. What's even worse is that it won't have any consequences.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4185 on: April 27, 2024, 04:15:00 pm »
Yep. The Odegaard handball I don't count as we scored straight after, Spurs we'd have gone 1 up but you can't predict the outcome, but ADFC if we score the pen we win the game and today at 2-3 we win that.

Yes and No.

Odegaard would almost certainly have been booked though for a deliberate handball. He is a volatile little prick with a penchant for telling the Ref to fuck off. He would have been walking a tightrope for the rest of the game. Conceding a penalty would have been a different scenario and atmosphere as well. We could easily have scored a second goal.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4186 on: April 27, 2024, 04:15:02 pm »
Does anyone know where Taylor lives? I want to put a bedsheet on his neighbours fence.
That today is 100% conclusive proof that these fuckers are cheating!

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4187 on: April 27, 2024, 04:15:47 pm »
Does anyone know where Taylor lives? I want to put a bedsheet on his neighbours fence.
That today is 100% conclusive proof that these fuckers are cheating!

Ped's spare room.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline HomesickRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4188 on: April 27, 2024, 04:17:50 pm »
I guarantee, if Gakpo puts that in the net, we get it with both barrels from all sides for being 'unsportsmanlike'.
We can't win.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4189 on: April 27, 2024, 04:18:27 pm »

Fernandes in the Cup game was already on a booking when he caught Szobo when he shooting.

That was a straight red that wasn't even given as a 2nd yellow.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4190 on: April 27, 2024, 04:20:11 pm »
Ped's spare room.

In Manchester or the place he has in Abu Dhabi for his couple of days a year consultancy?

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4191 on: April 27, 2024, 04:21:00 pm »
all the dummy banter loving c*nts delighted with whats going on too.

Dumb fucking bastards that follow football nowadays. I hope the whole sports falls apart soon,

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4192 on: April 27, 2024, 04:39:45 pm »
I do think the PGMOL nobbled any chance we had of the title. Right from early on, things happened that prevented us from getting any kind of lead or grip even before the Spurs game, there were really strange decisions that have only been applied to us.

It’s no surprise the players and Klopp eventually run out of energy, they must see what is obvious to us all. Even though we were shit against Everton, they were being reffed far differently to us.
Then you get that C*nt Martin Atkinson just giving us Manc Refs every week.

We've had Taylor 3 times in our last 8 games, plus Coote Tierney, kavanagh (twice) in those 9 games.

34 Refs in the PL. ::)
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4193 on: April 27, 2024, 04:43:04 pm »

It started with game 1 of the season.

Mancunian Antony Taylor didn't give the very, very obvious penalty for the handball.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4194 on: April 27, 2024, 04:43:37 pm »
In Manchester or the place he has in Abu Dhabi for his couple of days a year consultancy?

Consultancy=where him and Martin Samuel are getting pegged and shit on by brasses.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #4195 on: April 27, 2024, 04:44:27 pm »
"Playing advantage" is now the reason..Gaslighting c*nts

If he played the advantage and then said it didn’t occur, the play would have restarted with a free kick after he stopped Gakpo scoring. He didn’t, he stopped Gakpo scoring for a non existent injury, that he created to save his and the keepers blushes. It’s a major error and possible cheating and Taylor should be investigated.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4196 on: April 27, 2024, 04:44:52 pm »
Yes and No.

Odegaard would almost certainly have been booked though for a deliberate handball. He is a volatile little prick with a penchant for telling the Ref to fuck off. He would have been walking a tightrope for the rest of the game. Conceding a penalty would have been a different scenario and atmosphere as well. We could easily have scored a second goal.

‘Could well have’ isn’t the guaranteed 3 points that people make it out to be though.

It was a fucking stupid decision and they deserve both barrels for it, it’s a denial of an opportunity to us and we’ve every right to be annoyed by it but it always irks me when people add up imaginary points based on hypotheticals - the valid point is that a fucking stupid mistake has led to a loss of an opportunity , not that of the mistake had not been made that we’d definitely have won.

Even the Doku one would have meant Mac Allister would have had to actually score it which is far from a given in that kind of envroonment, although obviously you’d back him to do so.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4197 on: April 27, 2024, 04:45:50 pm »
Consultancy=where him and Martin Samuel are getting pegged and shit on by brasses.

Hello Arne, you bald bastard. You've been among us for years.  :wave

Offline garumn

• Kopite
« Reply #4198 on: April 27, 2024, 04:46:24 pm »
This is what happens in every institution led by a small number of people accountable to no one.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4199 on: April 27, 2024, 04:46:33 pm »
If he played the advantage and then said it didn’t occur, the play would have restarted with a free kick after he stopped Gakpo scoring. He didn’t, he stopped Gakpo scoring for a non existent injury, that he created to save his and the keepers blushes. It’s a major error and possible cheating and Taylor should be investigated.

It is match-fixing.

Imagine if you had a bet on that game. If a sportsman did that you would be looking at betting patterns. Taylor does it and it is barely worth mentioning.
"Ohhh-kayyy"