Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
So that doesn't count?
No, it just means we still need a solution for more difficult games.
Klopp: "I'm not in the mood to give up and wave a white flag."
Sadly for me its family on the wifes side, Essex relatives.

The Arsenal lads on here all seem pretty decent to be fair (except TNB obviously ;) )

Agreed
Can't say I'm massively bothered by any of the last four bar Wolves, which is hopefully a nice day and send off for Klopp. I don't think we'll surrender 3rd place even if we lost every game, which I doubt happens anyway.

I would make changes for this. Danns should play IMO. Would be amazed if Quansah didn't play either, he deserves it. Bring Elliott in from the start too. Beyond that, a bit meh on everything else at the minute.

I think the players need to turn up and win this one. They've let the manager down in the last weeks of his tenure and unless they want a crap response from the crowd in the last two home matches they'd better perform here.
Klopp: "I'm not in the mood to give up and wave a white flag."

If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me.  ;D
I know Neco Williams said top 6 all get them pens err don’t think so lad !

Forest will get some pens last 3 games after they’ve played City as league not want them down with points deducted.

Forest next season though have now made themselves a target with PGMOL although what they said was right they will pay for it.

The year Williams was in our team we conceded more pens than we got. Selective memory.
Shit Ground. Shit City. Shit club. Shit Manager. Shit Players. Shit. Shit and more Shit.

Let's beat these Reds.
What delay? The rumour has been that the hearing will be this autumn, which I have posted numerous times.

Delay between charges and whatever sham trial takes place. Years of trophies and success all in media silence about the context and scale of their cheating. No mention anywhere of their refusal to provide books post 2018.

Deafening.
As it has been for decades with me, and especially after the Everton result:

If it's not to be us, I hope Arsenal win it
Ditto
If we all shout 'shooooooot' loud enough maybe Joey G's goal kick will get sucked right into the net, providing the decisive winner against Wolves, 90+8
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10