Author Topic: Louis Van Gaal was the Manager of Mourinho United  (Read 3900576 times)

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Louis Van Gaal is still the Manager of Manchester United
« Reply #42400 on: April 10, 2016, 07:24:38 pm »

Snigger   

One shot on target!

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42401 on: April 10, 2016, 07:28:19 pm »
Remember when Utd fans were saying they got the better deal with Darmian over Clyne..  Ahh those were the days. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42402 on: April 10, 2016, 07:29:35 pm »
Remember when Utd fans were saying they got the better deal with Darmian over Clyne..  Ahh those were the days. :lmao :lmao :lmao

I need an explanation for Darmians facial hair
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42403 on: April 10, 2016, 07:33:48 pm »
Leslie Van Ghoul has to go, he has a spearer wanking in the wings who wants a crack.

Sent from my brother"s wardrobe by Ryan.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
  • On the piss with Georgie Best
« Reply #42405 on: April 10, 2016, 07:37:22 pm »
Best one yet lol.  Here's the youtube link-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sZD8XDqxf9M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sZD8XDqxf9M</a>
Thanks for the laugh mate!  Amazing.  :butt

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #42406 on: April 10, 2016, 07:37:40 pm »

Sent from Manitowoc County.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #42407 on: April 10, 2016, 07:38:30 pm »
Away at West Ham up next in the Cup , with Andy Carroll on fire ....

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O3fzwY8xTzs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/O3fzwY8xTzs</a>
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #42408 on: April 10, 2016, 07:40:05 pm »
I need an explanation for Darmians facial hair
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #42409 on: April 10, 2016, 07:47:38 pm »
Went to shit once Fosu-Mensah went off. Darmian has no future here, nor does Rojo.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42410 on: April 10, 2016, 07:54:10 pm »
Has Cantina gone pisting again?

Sent viamy Spell-Check @ please visit we freely let find the net
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #42411 on: April 10, 2016, 07:57:25 pm »
They weren't really even outplayed today, it just went to shit in one crazy 5 minute spell. Apart from that the control of the game was impressive. I wouldn't take the piss too soon, they're still above us and well on course for 4th place and the FA Cup. Maybe even a late charge for 3rd.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #42412 on: April 10, 2016, 07:57:30 pm »
Went to shit once Fosu-Mensah went off. Darmian has no future here, nor does Rojo.

As drunk old Irene once almost said in Home & Away many years ago: "Darmian! Get in the car!"

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #42413 on: April 10, 2016, 07:57:32 pm »

Darmian's performances have been fantastic in every game bar the Southampton one where he suffered from the great performance of Mané. Shaw was also performing far better than the bang average Monreal and Gibbs, and Blind hasn't played anywhere but CB this season, he's not a utility man anymore. No arguments that they have better players in every attacking position though.

It's very arguable that Arsenal have a better side than us. Better attacking players yes definitely. De Gea, Shaw, Darmian, and Smalling would all start for their team though. Schneiderlin would also walk into their side, and if they played a different centre midfield system to this Ramsey/Cazorla double playmaker system that sort of mimics Barca's Iniesta/Rakitic partnership, Schweinsteiger would also start for them.

Oh yee of little nouse

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42414 on: April 10, 2016, 07:58:03 pm »

Thought Darmian was the new Javier Zanetii?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42415 on: April 10, 2016, 08:02:36 pm »

werent you the one that said that he was better than clyne?

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42416 on: April 10, 2016, 08:04:31 pm »
Mwuhaha - the realisation is slowly dawning ...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5v74Lmbcmd4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5v74Lmbcmd4</a>
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #42417 on: April 10, 2016, 08:11:23 pm »

D'you think he'd stumble? D'you think he'd break down and cry?

Offline andywilko

• Anny Roader
  • Thank You
« Reply #42418 on: April 10, 2016, 08:13:26 pm »
D'you think he'd stumble? D'you think he'd break down and cry?
:wellin
And with such simplicity,
The European Cup, surely, is won.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #42419 on: April 10, 2016, 08:15:06 pm »
Oh please don't let him be sacked... Please please please...

It's the despair, it's just so sweet

Sent by carrier wood louse from by personal menagerie.

They're going to be in despair whoever takes over even if its Mourinho. Its great. They're fat and out of shape. They're washed out and in decline, and arresting decline can be done, but there's others around them fleet footed, slim and tricky and fast, who have the upper hand now. Multiple clubs, multiple teams. Their future is one of despair.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:17:17 pm by Stussy »
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #42420 on: April 10, 2016, 08:15:16 pm »
Two years of Van Gaal..

One year of Moyes....

And I reckon that not one United fan could tell what their plan is and where they are heading.... Not one.

What is Van Gaal's plan? I've no idea, it seems to involving playing very poor football and getting narrow victories...

There is no progression
There is no development of their playing style
There is no sense of where they are going....

Isn't it fucking brilliant? ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #42421 on: April 10, 2016, 08:17:42 pm »
Actually feel a bit sorry for him. Could see his pain/sadness after the game. Obviously I like Man Utd to fail, but somehow I don`t really dislike Van Gaal. I don`t mind him. And though he has not suceeded at United he has a certain pedigree, so it`s clear that he has been a good manager through the years. Managers are somewhat portraided as clowns when they don`t do well, but I think most managers would have a challenge at United after Ferguson/Moyes. Though, I guess one should expect a bit more with all the money they have spent.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:26:07 pm by Raaphael »

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #42422 on: April 10, 2016, 08:18:03 pm »
Personally I think Van Gaal staying on for a couple more years would be better for them than short-term shithousery from Shitcoat as he would at least bring through more youth players.

In other words; 3 more years of Louis!

Sent via my Filosopheephone.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #42423 on: April 10, 2016, 08:23:04 pm »
They weren't really even outplayed today, it just went to shit in one crazy 5 minute spell. Apart from that the control of the game was impressive. I wouldn't take the piss too soon, they're still above us and well on course for 4th place and the FA Cup. Maybe even a late charge for 3rd.

They are six points off third with a 13 goal GD to overcome. We are five points off them with a game in hand and just 1 goal behind. They are more likely to finish below Liverpool than above Arsenal.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #42424 on: April 10, 2016, 08:23:21 pm »
They might win the FA Cup, fingers crossed could save him

Sent via my Schadenfreude tablet

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42425 on: April 10, 2016, 08:26:47 pm »
Thought Darmian was the new Javier Zanetii?
For years they took the piss out of us for overestimating our new signings, and rightly so in a lot of cases, but they just can't see that they are doing the exact same thing with all theirs these days.

Sent via morse code.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #42426 on: April 10, 2016, 08:27:07 pm »
They might win the FA Cup, fingers crossed could save him

Sent via my Schadenfreude tablet
Oh fuck no. I want them to go on a nice, long trophyless run for 5+ years; let's see how many 'fans' they have left should they continue winning nothing by the end of the 2017/18 season.

They sack Van Gaal and they have to get someone else in and the next guy needs to be very good given the level of competition they face next season and beyond. We all know Giggseh is not that guy and neither is Shitcoat.

They now have a taste of what it feels like to be the same as everyone else; uncertainty and the continuing changes of manager and strategy. They've shown themselves to be spoilt brats like we all knew they would. If the next guy has a poor first season and fails to qualify for the CL, his head will be on the chopping block in season two.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:29:08 pm by 1892tillforever »

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #42427 on: April 10, 2016, 08:28:00 pm »
Oh yee of little nouse
Yeah, cause he had a great start here and was excellent for the first few months. Now he's been absolutely useless in every game since then. Not unlike one Jose Enrique I suppose

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #42428 on: April 10, 2016, 08:30:54 pm »
No, I said we should have signed Clyne. Not that I think either are realllllly good enough for a title challenging side's first XI, but he's a damn sight better than Darmian.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #42429 on: April 10, 2016, 08:32:17 pm »
If the gap to City is still four points this time next weekend then I think they'll struggle to make the top 4. City have Chelsea away, they have Villa at home.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #42430 on: April 10, 2016, 08:34:07 pm »
Look, it's cheap and low, but I had a sneak peek on red cafe....

And this took my eye

"We shouldn't have got rid of Moyes"

Just a beautiful thing to savour there... How far they have fallen...

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42431 on: April 10, 2016, 08:37:14 pm »
Look, it's cheap and low, but I had a sneak peek on red cafe....

And this took my eye

"We shouldn't have got rid of Moyes"

Just a beautiful thing to savour there... How far they have fallen...

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #42432 on: April 10, 2016, 08:37:27 pm »
No, I said we should have signed Clyne. Not that I think either are realllllly good enough for a title challenging side's first XI, but he's a damn sight better than Darmian.

From a fan of the team that won everything in the game with the perma-6/10 Gary Neville in that position...
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42433 on: April 10, 2016, 08:38:50 pm »
When is the plane and banner due to fly over then???

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42434 on: April 10, 2016, 08:39:49 pm »

So Clyne woudn't get into Leicester's or Tottenham's back four? Or City's?

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #42435 on: April 10, 2016, 08:42:15 pm »
From a fan of the team that won everything in the game with the perma-6/10 Gary Neville in that position...
Gary had a great cross on him, and the perma 6/10 is a compliment because he was always consistent (in the league anyway.. I cop a lot of shit for this but he cost us big time in Europe on a number of occasions). Darmian dreams of being as good as him.

So Clyne woudn't get into Leicester's or Tottenham's back four? Or City's?
This year is hardly the best estimate when Pep, Klopp's first full season, and probably Mourinho are coming in next year. He's not as good as Zab used to be, or Bellerin, or Ivanovic used to be, or Azpi, etc etc.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #42436 on: April 10, 2016, 08:43:26 pm »
Hahaha fantastic

Sent via medium of dance
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #42437 on: April 10, 2016, 08:49:06 pm »
Mwuhaha - the realisation is slowly dawning ...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5v74Lmbcmd4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5v74Lmbcmd4</a>

Can't stand this guy. Comes across as a right smug twat. So does McKola. So do all the full time devil presenters.

Offline jordyball10

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #42438 on: April 10, 2016, 08:53:19 pm »

Clyne would get in any team in this league apart from Arsenal with Bellerin.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #42439 on: April 10, 2016, 08:53:57 pm »
Can't stand this guy. Comes across as a right smug twat. So does McKola. So do all the full time devil presenters.
Twenty plus years of ridiculous success will do that. It'll make it all the more unbearable for them now it's gone though so it's great in that regard

Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.