Author Topic: 1080 HD ver of the Istanbul final...complete now in 3 versions...  (Read 40221 times)

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Ok, everyone, I've finally completed putting together this 1080i version of the Istanbul final..............initially I had a hell of a time because all 5 video sections it came in, had audio sync problems when trying to mux them all together into Bluray format, but ive got there in the end by adding some padding to the audio where necessary.

So ive put together these:--

- Full match in 1080i with Stadium Sound only (class to only hear the crowd, its like being there!)

- Full match in 1080i with ITV's Clive Tyldsley who on th night was very fair with his commentary, the Manc

- Full match in 1080i with John Helm commentating.

Msg me on here if you wish to get any of them from me, these are special and the ultmate copies of the match compared to the 720p version,the picture is so smooth and much more sharper in HD 1080.

Get in!!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 12:50:09 pm by siralexisatwat »
I've put together an Istanbul 1080 HD version with 3 different audio's, ahead of any official club Bluray release, message me for details.

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
...........some on here may know already i am a collector of LFC games, and know of my amazingly big collection by now (around 3000 in total at present).............but today, not only has Yossi put is in touch with the promised land.........but ive also finally located a high definition version of the Champions League 2005 Final..................and this is something ive sought after for 4 years.

Finally we can watch that incredible roller coaster game in the manner it deserved......in its full HD glory!    From what i can see so far it includes full celebrations after game as well.

Will update everyone when i finally manage to get hold of it
happy fukin days!! :D

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• Seeks huge jar of mint sauce for quiet nights in. I need to think of a really really long Custom title. As long as possible... Any ideas PM me....I dont even like mint sauce....Whats your sauce? I am Saucy ........are you?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Great Id love a copy of this,keep us updated
European Cups are like houses - Ultimately it's better to own than to rent.

http://twitter.com/giganticlamb

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
Would love a copy of this once you get your hands on one.
JFT97

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
Is this the german one? That's about 12GB, or is an upscaled one?

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
Will update this thread when I get it all, and after Ive tested it, Ive already for the 2007 final in 720p HD but to finally find this, well, there aint any barrel or beer that will survive me tonight!

So expect an update sometime tomorrow as I wont be that coherent tonight after this!!

dazzA
I've put together an Istanbul 1080 HD version with 3 different audio's, ahead of any official club Bluray release, message me for details.

Offline Yorkshire-Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
...........some on here may know already i am a collector of LFC games, and know of my amazingly big collection by now (around 3000 in total at present).............but today, not only has Yossi put is in touch with the promised land.........but ive also finally located a high definition version of the Champions League 2005 Final..................and this is something ive sought after for 4 years.

Finally we can watch that incredible roller coaster game in the manner it deserved......in its full HD glory!    From what i can see so far it includes full celebrations after game as well.

Will update everyone when i finally manage to get hold of it

Oh I'm up for some of that! Will you be sharing that at all Sral?

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
not sure on audio lacheris, but will soon find out..........i do recall investigating this a while back and finding there was a German broadcast in HD on the night itself, and never previously managed to find it not even on Newsgroups/Torrents of the like.

Until now........

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
will try to up it somewhere if possible but if u get me in a good mood will be happy to send dvds out with it on.....ive got software now that can convert HD source onto DVDr's (single or double layer), and creating it in full BDMV folder structure, to work on any Bluray players......but as we know PC's can handle this anyway

Offline heman08

• Main Stander
 here it is ...the hd version ...uploaded by sir ali
http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=221586
''Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
-Bill Shankly

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
Will update this thread when I get it all, and after Ive tested it, Ive already for the 2007 final in 720p HD but to finally find this, well, there aint any barrel or beer that will survive me tonight!

So expect an update sometime tomorrow as I wont be that coherent tonight after this!!

dazzA
maybe Rawk will allow you to upload the the impulsed site..

Offline Rotation

• fuck u. Rory's biggest fan.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina is a Scouser...
Where is your collection stored, on a harddrive or on discs
ynwa

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
lol cheers Henman, nice dead link!!

;-)

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
here it is ...the hd version ...uploaded by sir ali
http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=221586
i was only on that site this morning fir the first time, wanted to get the Red Star Belgrade v Marsaille 1991 final... and here i am again :D

Offline heman08

• Main Stander
lol cheers Henman, nice dead link!!

;-)

its working for me  ???
''Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
-Bill Shankly

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
my collection is all on dvds........msg me if u want to see a list of what ive got

lacheris:-   if it IS german audio, not a problem, ive already produced a version of the standard definition final which ive overdubber the FIVE LIVE audio on, so can do a custom version for this is need be.

Im just over the moon (hmmmmmm, sounds a bit Chelsea that) that ive found the HD version, regardless of the audio which i can change anyway

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
ok cool, let us know anyway - it's what stopped me downloading a while ago :)

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
its working for me  ???
i guess he gotta register ! ;)

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
not worried about upping to that site, i might set it up on my 50mb connection on my ftp site......but will worry about that when i get the complete match

update on here later

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
also got the Manu 1-4 game in HD and the Arse 1-1, plus earlier this season the Everton 0-2 at Woodison

love to find the Real Madrid 4-0 somewhere or the Villa 5-0

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nice, hope it is the HD one- and would love it if you stick it up for us! I was asking those who have the games up on the server about Istanbul. Also, I've just been watching One Night in May randomly and come on here to see a possible HD copy of the match being mooted. Hope it's true- would love to see the match, but in HD, it'd be even better.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline SteveZissou

• "Anyone who knows the game..." exactly what game is a mystery. Underwater Bell. The Life A-Twat-Ic. Thinks "irony" means "like metal". Shite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • you might be on B Squad, but ur the B squad leader
Would be nice if you could edit a highlights package because 12gb is too much to download. And, keep the German commentary ;)
Following Liverpool since the mid 80s.

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
also got the Manu 1-4 game in HD and the Arse 1-1, plus earlier this season the Everton 0-2 at Woodison

love to find the Real Madrid 4-0 somewhere or the Villa 5-0
i searched for both... didnt find a complete copy of the villa game, and the real game i got, but not in HD..

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'd love an HD version of Istanbul with Five Live commentary.

Any chance of sticking it up as a torrent?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
Great..but i prefer the " sit in the pub with your mates and after a few, start reminiscing ." version ;)

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
have you got any internationals with KAKA22 comentating ? :D

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
i should have the full HD Istanbul broadcast complete here by tomorrow...............but my set of dvds (ive got about 7 versions of the final already) where the FIVE LIVE Green and Ingham comms is, is at a friends house, i have no room here for all these dvds (got around 9,000 games for general football dvds, 3000 is the LFC, it includes every world cup game since 1966 tournament, 90% of all time Euro Championships finals games (Intls), and full prem/champ league for the last 2 seasons (all clubs))...........as well as a massive collection of 90% of the European Cup Finals ever played  (weve been in a few!)

so I need a few days to dub the audio to this HD footage so bear with me lads and lasses

feel free to priv msg me anyone if u would like me to email u my full list of games, its possibly the UK's most thorough collection at the moment, not an idle boast either

Offline siralexisatwat

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
cheers for the impulsed.net link Conman, wasnt aware of that link.

if i upped all my collection it would need a 2,000 terrabyte hard drive!!!

lol

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
Ah for fucks sake, I accidentally clicked that I was born after 1996 and now it won't let me register! :(

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ah for fucks sake, I accidentally clicked that I was born after 1996 and now it won't let me register! :(

Try again with a different browser. Failing that, I'll be able to register for ya.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
It's on a few torrent sites.

Offline SpesRan

• Main Stander
Great news. Same here, searched everywhere for a hd version a few times over the years and and again recently with no luck. Too bad I've just watched the game in sd the morning of Man U vs Liverpool... well, maybe not so bad..  ;D  :champ
Probably watch this straight away anyway.  ;D

Offline Surprise me.

• Is 2" bigger than fordy87.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Formerly El Torres.
There's already a few out there no? Downloading one at the mo, 6GB, got knows why its so big but we'll find out soon.

Offline King Tay

• Kopite
  • F**k Off Lampard!!!
any links to the torrents?

Offline Mr Premier League

• Kopite
Yeah, if there is any HD torrent links. Serve them up.

Still gutted I only took disposable cameras to Istanbul. Got a load of brilliant pictures. All of them black.
Join my Circus.

• Kopite
This must be it...

Gonna download tonight and make everyone watch it...AGAIN.

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/69291369/liverpool+milan?tab=summary
Join my Circus.

• Kopite
Also...

Does anyone have a high quality version of the montage SLY played after the game.

It was the 'My Life' one with the Sean Connery voice. I've got it, but it's very low quality.

Cheers.
Join my Circus.

Offline Surprise me.

• Is 2" bigger than fordy87.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Formerly El Torres.

Offline Martyn.

• Nearly 20 and still a virgin
  • Legacy Fan
Any chance of dubbing it with the Radio City commentary?
Number 9

• Kopite
Just downloaded the sample in HD.

Stunning.
Join my Circus.