Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6760877 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #73320 on: January 14, 2019, 10:08:09 am »
The Kraken wakes!

Wakes, farts, rolls over, goes back to sleep.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #73321 on: January 14, 2019, 10:16:29 am »
Good win for them. It takes the pressure off the absolute fraud that is Silva and will keep in him in the job longer. The longer he stays the better.

I fucking hate this phrase that seem to have crept into football. People use it to describe individuals who are in the top 0.1% of their profession in the World. Imagine within your profession working your way up to within the top 0.1% of individuals in the World and then being called a 'fraud' because you had a bad day or couple of weeks.

What does it actually mean anyway? Are you saying that he has no credentials for being a football manager of a Premier league club?

Calling a manager or a player a 'Fraud' after a few bad games is something that should get binned off. The same as saying 'Inject it into my veins' about anything or saying another fanbase is 'a different breed' because some individual meff on the internet has said something absurd about their team.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #73322 on: January 14, 2019, 10:33:55 am »
I fucking hate this phrase that seem to have crept into football. People use it to describe individuals who are in the top 0.1% of their profession in the World. Imagine within your profession working your way up to within the top 0.1% of individuals in the World and then being called a 'fraud' because you had a bad day or couple of weeks.

What does it actually mean anyway? Are you saying that he has no credentials for being a football manager of a Premier league club?

Calling a manager or a player a 'Fraud' after a few bad games is something that should get binned off. The same as saying 'Inject it into my veins' about anything or saying another fanbase is 'a different breed' because some individual meff on the internet has said something absurd about their team.

I generally agree.

To play devils advocate, I’d say what it means is that individual is a fraud in terms of not being up to the standard that they claim to be, and the wage they accept which is presumably in line with that level. Silva is a bad example, if Everton are stupid enough to think he’s the next messiah then it’s no fault of Silva’s.

I do, however, think that the phrase is quite apt to describe the likes of Hughes, Bruce, Pardew etc who consistently fail wherever they go yet have a reputation that preceded them and command huge wages in line with that reputation, when the reality is far removed from that

On this vein, the phrase which really irks me is describing any top player as ‘elite level.’ Does my fucking head in. They’re all elite level footballers by being in the top division surely? Obviously I know it’s used to describe the top level of top level footballers, the ‘elite of the elite,’ but then it’s massivey over used in that context. I even heard spurs describe as elite recently l.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73323 on: January 14, 2019, 10:47:49 am »

Ironically, I'm pretty sure Everton fans were the ones to introduce it when they wanted Martinez sacked.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #73324 on: January 14, 2019, 11:12:27 am »
Ironically, I'm pretty sure Everton fans were the ones to introduce it when they wanted Martinez sacked.

It was used a lot to describe Roberto Martinez and Brendan Rodgers.

Maybe it's that association with Brendan Rodger's that irked me. Never got trotted out in 2013/14 but you seen loads of people using it 2014/15.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #73325 on: January 14, 2019, 11:14:37 am »

I heard it mentioned amongst Liverpool fans circa 2010, can't think why though ;D

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #73326 on: January 14, 2019, 11:43:41 am »
In truth the boos start about 3.30am, wake up the birds, they start their stuff, it rises, about 6.30 the birds get off, there's a lull while mum makes breakfast, about 10.30 they begin again, lower this time, having been fed and slapped by mum, then the shows come on, it rises high as the Reds get on before them, then they all lock-hands and go to the pub, swinging their arms as they go, and there is a mildly pleasant 60s black-and-white just pre-hippie innocent feel to proceedings, for about 25 minutes, till they get their beer, and the first flat gulp sits on their toast & marmalade, and the boo starts coming again, unstoppably, from their mouth, nose, ears, eyes, and arse, rising, pitching in with all the other boos, till the teamsheets come out, there's no way out of it by then, to the ground, into the ground, into your splintery street, and at the first throw-in, it all comes out, a hideous disconnected spew from 61,001 motley Mutleys, booooooooooo, going on forever, like the hadron collider searching, searching, searching.
amazing. Love the Hadron Collider reference
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #73327 on: January 14, 2019, 01:30:03 pm »

The very least we can do is go all out to prevent the Chite from beating us at Goodison (failing that, try and take out as many of their key men as possible), and then lay our tools down when City come to visit. Thankfully the City result is already a foregone conclusion, whereas we'll probably play great against the Chite then lose in the last minute. But we can definitely have a big hand in where the title ends up.

"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73328 on: January 14, 2019, 01:53:56 pm »
Who are the Chite?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73329 on: January 14, 2019, 02:03:42 pm »
Let’s be honest, even if they did lay down their tools against City (or anyone else for that matter) no-one would really notice, they’re that crap.

Obviously they always try their bollocks off against us but in the other 36 games (+ cup games...so let’s call it 39) they don’t put anywhere near as much effort into.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #73330 on: January 14, 2019, 02:41:59 pm »
BBC gossip says they are interested in a French kid.
Valued at £75m

Assuming that Silva is correct and they must sell to buy...They would have to sell 2/3 of their squad to afford that.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #73331 on: January 14, 2019, 03:12:52 pm »
Who are the Chite?
Presumably it’s a clever way of overcoming GOT’s no swearing filter.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73332 on: January 14, 2019, 03:18:19 pm »
BBC gossip says they are interested in a French kid.
Valued at £75m

Assuming that Silva is correct and they must sell to buy...They would have to sell 2/3 of their squad to afford that.

It would be interesting to see how they could come up with that amount given the very limited quality in the squad - without taking away the few good players they have:

Lookman - 20m (if sold in the PL)/15m outside
Mina - 20-25m (if sold in the PL)/15-20m outside
Digne - 15m PL/15m outside
Richarlison - 50m PL/40m outside
Keane - 20-25m PL/15m outside
Iceland - 20m PL/10m outside
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 03:28:47 pm by newterp »

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #73333 on: January 14, 2019, 03:24:17 pm »
It would be interesting to see how they could come up with that amount given the very limited quality in the squad - without taking away the few good players they have:

Gomes - 20-25m (if sold in the PL)/15-20m outside

How much for Sandro Ramirez?

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73334 on: January 14, 2019, 03:26:03 pm »

Gomes - 20-25m (if sold in the PL)/15-20m outside
Gomes isn't theirs to sell

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73335 on: January 14, 2019, 03:28:29 pm »
Gomes isn't theirs to sell

Ok cool - I couldn't remember if it was Gomes or Mina.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #73336 on: January 14, 2019, 03:44:37 pm »

Hasn't scored since leaving Malaga. Has only scored in the league in one of his last four seasons (the one at Malaga). No league goals in his last season at Barcelona, plus time at Everton, Real Sociedad and Sevilla.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73337 on: January 14, 2019, 03:49:22 pm »

Could have been killed.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #73338 on: January 14, 2019, 03:50:36 pm »
Hasn't scored since leaving Malaga. Has only scored in the league in one of his last four seasons (the one at Malaga). No league goals in his last season at Barcelona, plus time at Everton, Real Sociedad and Sevilla.

remember when they where after him, and there where some rumours that a couple other clubs had come in for him, I'm sure it was Real Madrid and Dortmund. They didn't know how to react, one minute they where fuming cos they thought he wasn't signing, but the next minute they where taking it as some sort of vidication of their genius that two massive clubs wanted him. But in the end they where just some made up twitter rumours that took off and no other bugger wanted him.

They where convinced they where getting this amazing player at a bargain price and gave him a ridiculous contract they are now stuck with. Everton that.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73339 on: January 14, 2019, 03:59:13 pm »

£100k a week for the next few years so he will be fine

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73340 on: January 14, 2019, 04:28:21 pm »

Wasn't he meant to be an incredible signing?  ;D
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #73341 on: January 14, 2019, 04:46:03 pm »
Wasn't he meant to be an incredible signing?  ;D

They all are
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #73343 on: January 14, 2019, 05:32:03 pm »
Presumably it’s a clever way of overcoming GOT’s no swearing filter.

Ha!

Reminds me of the couple in the Father Ted episode "The old Grey Whistle Theft" who called Ted a "Fruppin' pedrophile". When Ted asked them what they were talking about they pointed at the sign saying "No swearing".

Shortly to be joined by the whistle blowing parkie.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #73344 on: January 14, 2019, 07:15:17 pm »
Si Hughes getting grief for his article in the indy today.

I've been trying to explain to some blues that Everton don't actually own the Liver Building. That's it's owned part by Moshiri and an investment vehicle.

Be surprising how much rent he is charging them
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73345 on: January 14, 2019, 07:17:36 pm »
Si Hughes getting grief for his article in the indy today.

I've been trying to explain to some blues that Everton don't actually own the Liver Building. That's it's owned part by Moshiri and an investment vehicle.

Be surprising how much rent he is charging them

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/everton-fc-vs-bournemouth-new-stadium-farhad-moshiri-marco-silva-transfers-manager-a8726236.html

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73346 on: January 14, 2019, 07:28:32 pm »
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/everton-fc-vs-bournemouth-new-stadium-farhad-moshiri-marco-silva-transfers-manager-a8726236.html

My favourite line from the whole thing:

"...Everton targeted players of prestige such as Oliver Bierhoff and Martin Dahlin but ended up with just one signing in Vinny Samways."

But this bit:

"Moshiri says he will not spend to the same levels of before..." doesn't make good reading for Everton fans. They've spent loads, more than everyone outside the top 6 (possibly even more?) and they've stayed still. Refusing to spend £25m-£30m-ish on players nowadays (as Brands has also said) is unlikely to get them anywhere.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline BobOnATank

• Kopite
« Reply #73347 on: January 14, 2019, 08:55:18 pm »
Probably posted before but just in case....  ;D

https://twitter.com/itomo2108/status/1084897566792343555

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #73348 on: January 14, 2019, 09:01:50 pm »
;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #73349 on: January 14, 2019, 09:15:02 pm »
Wonderful
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #73350 on: January 14, 2019, 09:47:24 pm »
Just seen that! Bloody genius 😂😂😂
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #73351 on: January 14, 2019, 10:10:33 pm »
Lonsdale Crisis Loan Arena  :lmao :lmao :lmao
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #73352 on: January 15, 2019, 12:16:51 pm »
How much trouble would Everton be in if MoshieLar decided to ask for his loans back?
I reckon they'd be right in the shit.
Blue in work reckons it wouldn't affect them much.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73353 on: January 15, 2019, 12:29:30 pm »
How much trouble would Everton be in if MoshieLar decided to ask for his loans back?
I reckon they'd be right in the shit.
Blue in work reckons it wouldn't affect them much.

The reality, most clubs would be fucked if their owners did that.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #73354 on: January 15, 2019, 01:50:15 pm »
Something about spitting blood to beat Bournemouth to go 10th and aspiring to finish 7th.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #73356 on: January 15, 2019, 03:09:51 pm »
Vinny Samways

:lmao
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73357 on: January 15, 2019, 03:15:36 pm »

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73358 on: January 15, 2019, 04:29:53 pm »
Are everton preparing to replace Silva with Mourinho?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #73359 on: January 15, 2019, 04:33:44 pm »
So like, if my Lonsdales are falling apart and I'm in dire straits, I can get a loaner?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...