Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4584039 times)

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread
« Reply #71440 on: November 3, 2020, 10:29:38 am »
Do you all really think he'll go quietly?, he's gonna kick and scream and use everything at his disposal, both legal and illegal to remain in the White House

I think when the time comes he'll rant and rave loudly like a petulant child but ultimately shit himself and leave.

Also a decent chance he smears shit on the walls and leaves McNasty's wrappers everywhere.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #71441 on: November 3, 2020, 10:48:55 am »
I think when the time comes he'll rant and rave loudly like a petulant child but ultimately shit himself and leave.

Also a decent chance he smears shit on the walls and leaves McNasty's wrappers everywhere.

I'm fascinated to know how he will react to defeat. It could go many ways, all interesting. Grief, petulance, histrionic resistance, fear, panic, begging for mercy, even humility. All are possible for Trump.

My own guess is that he will be in jail by the end of Biden's term. The disastrous Presidency will have actually left him more vulnerable than he once was a private citizen. I'm expecting the tax authorities, in particular, to move in for the kill after years of shilly-shallying around. 
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #71442 on: November 3, 2020, 10:50:34 am »
My guess is he'll ultimately share Epstein's fate.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71443 on: November 3, 2020, 10:57:08 am »
Do you all really think he'll go quietly?, he's gonna kick and scream and use everything at his disposal, both legal and illegal to remain in the White House

Lots of blustering and then slinking away. No guts in him. Then an attempt to escape to leave the country, which he'll fuck up. Hopefully will end in prison, but might be too ill/old by then.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #71444 on: November 3, 2020, 11:20:58 am »
Reuters on some of the loans he's got out.

Deutsche Bank has about $340 million in loans outstanding to the Trump Organization, the president’s umbrella group that is currently overseen by his two sons, according to filings made by Trump to the U.S. Office of Government Ethics in July and a senior source within the bank. The three loans, which are against Trump properties and start coming due in two years, are current on payments and personally guaranteed by the president, according to two bank officials.

In meetings in recent months, a Deutsche Bank management committee that oversees reputational and other risks for the lender in the Americas region has discussed ways in which it could rid the bank of these last vestiges of the relationship, two of the three bank officials said. The bank has over the years lent Trump more than $2 billion, one of the officials said.

One idea that has come up in the meetings: sell the loans in the secondary market, two of the bank officials said. But one of the officials said that idea has not gained traction, in part because it is not clear who would want to buy the loans and the attendant problems that come with it...

...The loans, which are against Trump’s golf course in Miami, and hotels in Washington and Chicago, are such that the Trump Organization has only had to pay interest on them so far, and the entire principal is outstanding, two of the three bank officials said. They come due in 2023 and 2024, the filings show.

The businesses backing the loans face challenges. The coronavirus-driven economic slowdown has hit the travel industry, including hotels. Moreover, last month Reuters reported that Trump’s plan to make money by developing houses and hotels on his golf courses, including the one involving the Deutsche Bank loan, had not panned out so far.

The Deutsche Bank executives are not unduly concerned about Trump’s ability to repay the loans, given the president’s personal guarantees and the time left before they come due, the three bank officials said.

If Trump is not in office, Deutsche Bank executives feel that it would be easier for them to demand repayment, foreclose if he is not able to pay it off or refinance, or try to sell the loans, according to two of the three bank officials.

Since Trump has personally guaranteed all the loans, Deutsche Bank could also seize the president’s assets if he is unable to repay, two of the three bank officials said.

If Trump wins a second term, Deutsche Bank executives feel their options would be fewer, the three bank officials said. The bank wouldn’t want the negative publicity inherent with seizing assets from a sitting president and would likely extend the loans until he is out of office, two of the bank officials said.

The bottom line, the three bank officials said, is that the matter won’t be resolved until well after the election.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-deutsche-bank-exclusive-idUSKBN27J0G0

Does raise the problem that you've got someone with no morals whatsoever and broke having a right to intelligence briefings even out of office.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71445 on: November 3, 2020, 11:44:43 am »

He will do what he has always done when on the back foot - bluster, threaten and bluff. It's a question of how far his enablers will go to back him.

His supporters will doubtless shriek if Republicans stab him in the back, but ultimately they will still vote Republican, because hey have nobody else. They may nominate a plethora of Qanon ooks in the midterm primaries, but once those are soundly beaten in 2022 they'll quieten down. That wont solve the problems the Republican Party faces but it will reduce it to manageable proportions.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71446 on: November 3, 2020, 11:48:51 am »

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-deutsche-bank-exclusive-idUSKBN27J0G0

Does raise the problem that you've got someone with no morals whatsoever and broke having a right to intelligence briefings even out of office.

He's never, ever paid attention to an intelligence brief. If information like that ends up on the black market or in the wrong hands, intelligence agencies will know exactly where it's come from.

Popcorn's Art

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71447 on: November 3, 2020, 11:51:12 am »
Heard it talk about trade deals a couple of times but even then it was "we can do great trade deals we can".

Does this utter moron ever actually say anything that a 10 year old couldn't? One sound byte or anything. Ive tried to find one but ..
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #71448 on: November 3, 2020, 11:53:21 am »

Thats my take on it also. Trump says a great deal of nonsense but ultimately doesn't see a lot of it through. Locking up Hillary being a case in point. There isn't any justification to any voter fraud on any significant scale and ultimately the checks and balances of the government will usher him out of the white house.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #71449 on: November 3, 2020, 11:55:48 am »
His mental acuity has very noticeably diminished in the last 4 years, more obviously if you go back 20 or so, however he still talked nonsense back then, he was just sharper & more energetic. Dementia is a real possibility given his family history, but he’s also had to deal with a limited IQ and multiple mental health issues which only seem to have been reinforced over the years.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71450 on: November 3, 2020, 12:06:17 pm »
Hopefully, if he loses, he just rants and raves and then doesn’t follow any of it through.

For however long he remains able to, he will tweet about how it was all illegal, how there’s proof of wrongdoing, that Biden and co ought to be locked up.  He’ll do his rallies, he’ll turn up on Fox, he’ll be telling everyone how everything would be better if he was still in charge.  It’s up to the sensible networks and newspapers to ignore him, not give him the oxygen of publicity and not constantly report “you’ll never guess what he’s said this time” otherwise he’ll never go away and will run again. 

I’ve still got an awful feeling he ends up being re-elected though.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71451 on: November 3, 2020, 12:09:11 pm »
He's never, ever paid attention to an intelligence brief. If information like that ends up on the black market or in the wrong hands, intelligence agencies will know exactly where it's come from.

I've wondered if he'll be stupid enough to do shit like this.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #71452 on: November 3, 2020, 12:19:30 pm »

He's a track record for not knowing what should or shouldn't be said when trying to impress/ingratiate himself. (eg blowing the Israeli intelligence operation against ISIS to Russian ambassador, even putting intelligence briefing slides on twitter.) He's a huge liability out of office even if not trying to make rent by appearing with every wannabe 'strongman' round the world.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71453 on: November 3, 2020, 12:53:18 pm »
He's a track record for not knowing what should or shouldn't be said when trying to impress/ingratiate himself. (eg blowing the Israeli intelligence operation against ISIS to Russian ambassador, even putting intelligence briefing slides on twitter.) He's a huge liability out of office even if not trying to make rent by appearing with every wannabe 'strongman' round the world.

Biden could prevent him from getting them.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #71454 on: November 3, 2020, 12:59:38 pm »

True, or at least at a remove. Easier to do it if Trump's only got Bubba at a NY State correctional facility to chat with though or it becomes 'deep state intelligence agencies' for the Republicans again.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71455 on: November 3, 2020, 01:02:40 pm »
In the past, previous presidents and retired intelligence operatives have been given routine access to intelligence so incumbents can benefit from a pool of expertise and experience. 

Trump has revoked security clearance to previous holders - most notably former CIA chief John Brennan - because he didnt like the opinions he was getting, ie they disagreed with Trump's "gut instincts" of pandering to dictators.

I expect there's no reason why Biden cant yank Trump's clearance if he's deemed a security risk. He wont look at them, but he will look to tout them and share them with his nefarious brood and dubious contacts.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71456 on: November 3, 2020, 01:41:46 pm »

I read somewhere that ex-Presidents are still entitled to receive a daily briefing from the CIA, the only ex-President thought to take that up was Bush snr, there's no way on Earth Trump could be allowed to receive such sensitive information, he'd simply sell it on to the highest bidder.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #71457 on: November 3, 2020, 01:49:17 pm »
https://twitter.com/balleralert/status/1323305624214642693?s=21

Why are they always dressed like fast food  tramps in shiny trucks

These are his people. And the police are not bothered.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #71458 on: November 3, 2020, 01:58:00 pm »

And this is why the Police are being viewed more and more as part of the US problem.  Imagine if the situation was reversed.....
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #71459 on: November 3, 2020, 02:00:09 pm »
And this is why the Police are being viewed more and more as part of the US problem.  Imagine if the situation was reversed.....

If black people had surrounded the trump supporters and sprayed pepper spray they would be dead now.

Fact.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #71460 on: November 3, 2020, 02:34:50 pm »

I dread to think.
But that feller taking off his tactical vest offering to fight a 20yr old girl...?
As LBJ said give a poor man someone to look down on...
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #71461 on: November 3, 2020, 02:37:18 pm »

I was about to post this. His 'briefings' come from Fox News. And he'll have already blabbed everything he knows about the latest 'super-duper' missiles to Putin.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #71462 on: November 3, 2020, 04:04:45 pm »
I have a bad feeling (as a Brit it's like every election we've had since the Tory/ Lib Dem coalition)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71463 on: November 3, 2020, 04:12:45 pm »

Everyone of those bastards deserves a kicking,big fucking men.

c*nts
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71464 on: November 3, 2020, 04:19:31 pm »
I'm fascinated to know how he will react to defeat. It could go many ways, all interesting. Grief, petulance, histrionic resistance, fear, panic, begging for mercy, even humility. All are possible for Trump.

My own guess is that he will be in jail by the end of Biden's term. The disastrous Presidency will have actually left him more vulnerable than he once was a private citizen. I'm expecting the tax authorities, in particular, to move in for the kill after years of shilly-shallying around.
Oooo. All of them please.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #71465 on: November 3, 2020, 04:26:09 pm »

Not a brain cell between them.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71466 on: November 3, 2020, 04:36:55 pm »

Just remove the pictures and add back in all the big words. It may as well be encrypted at that stage.
« Last Edit: November 3, 2020, 04:45:30 pm by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #71467 on: November 3, 2020, 06:52:44 pm »
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #71468 on: November 3, 2020, 07:07:50 pm »
Not a brain cell between them.

So reminiscent of the behaviour of lynchmobs down the decades in certain US states - feeding off the anger and intolerance of one another, and emboldened by numbers. It’s not unlike a scene from Mississippi Burning.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #71469 on: November 3, 2020, 07:08:23 pm »
Just saw a very brief interview of Trump at the Republican Party offices, he seemed very, very subdued.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #71470 on: November 3, 2020, 07:09:02 pm »
Just saw a very brief interview of Trump at the Republican Party offices, he seemed very, very subdued.

Didn't he do something similar in '16?
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71471 on: November 3, 2020, 07:11:54 pm »

Didn't he do something similar in '16?

Last time he had reason to be subdued because he had no good reason to think he would win.  Here's hoping history does not repeat itself and that he's already been warned by McConnell to concede when it's obvious he's out.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #71472 on: November 3, 2020, 07:27:48 pm »

Ivanka has a headache.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71473 on: November 3, 2020, 07:27:53 pm »
why did the other thread get closed?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #71474 on: November 3, 2020, 07:31:22 pm »

Alan decided to put the petal to the medal...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71475 on: November 3, 2020, 07:32:04 pm »

I dunno.  Maybe because there's an imminent CL game, or mods want election coverage concentrated in one thread.

Personally, I'd prefer the election coverage and reaction in the other thread, and this one kept solely for Trump's reaction and what might happen after.  By the end of the week I'm hoping for a new video thread that deals solely with pumpkin head's downfall.

Popcorn's Art

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
« Reply #71476 on: November 3, 2020, 07:33:56 pm »
Say mods want time to watch match . Haven't been on here too much recently but it's great to see stanards by mods and not tolerating put downs like petal etc
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71477 on: November 3, 2020, 07:36:20 pm »
Say mods want time to watch match . Haven't been on here too much recently but it's great to see stanards by mods and not tolerating put downs like petal etc

ah yeah...my bad I didn't realize how close it was to game time

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #71478 on: November 5, 2020, 10:57:49 pm »
Kind of crosses over into election thread but Politico has an interesting story on what Trump's planning for the next few months.

Yet after two days of staying out of the public’s view, stewing over media coverage and feeling irritated with a handful of top advisers, Trump and his team have settled on the approach of barreling toward a second term — even if, during the final months of his campaign, Trump repeatedly failed to lay out any agenda for another four years.

The agenda may kick off with firings of key aides who have long rankled the president, especially those within the intelligence and national security community. Those firings could happen within the next week, even if the results of the election favor Biden or remain unclear.

"The first thing is going to be: Who's left, who's been loyal and who's been competent?” said one Republican close to the White House. “That's going to be the first criteria. Who's been loyal and who's competent.”

Head of the FBI, Wray, is one of those named as being someone Trump will fire. Been stories for weeks now that Wray refused to even pretend to press charges against Biden or his family ahead of the election.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/05/trump-second-term-without-winning-434464

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #71479 on: November 5, 2020, 11:02:04 pm »

"The first thing is going to be: Who's left, who's been loyal and who's been competent?” said one Republican close to the White House. “That's going to be the first criteria. Who's been loyal and who's competent.”

Surely that would leave absolutely no-one left?