Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3444754 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol6 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34360 on: September 21, 2019, 09:07:11 pm »
Can someone post the Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal gif hitting Griggs

Hammers are their bogey team.  Won't enjoy a Sunday in London

Beside s ole believes they should be top because all the games they have played they should have won

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol6 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34362 on: September 21, 2019, 10:23:40 pm »
They've got the joy of that trip before they play Villa, Spurs and City at the start of December.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #34363 on: September 22, 2019, 02:52:41 am »
they've recalled from damn near China.

If they set off after the game they won’t have returned until mid morning at the earliest.

Hellish tough fixture this

They played at old trafford.

Oh...

:lmao
Easy mistake to make. One's a grey brutalist nightmare in a god-forsaken hole in the back end of nowhere, inhabited by dead-eyed, backward, culturally-deprived peasants with a strange guttural language, where you freeze your nuts off in icy rains 364 days of the year, the other...

...well, you know where I'm going with this :)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #34364 on: September 22, 2019, 03:10:06 am »
Easy mistake to make. One's a grey brutalist nightmare in a god-forsaken hole in the back end of nowhere, inhabited by dead-eyed, backward, culturally-deprived peasants with a strange guttural language, where you freeze your nuts off in icy rains 364 days of the year, the other...

...well, you know where I'm going with this :)

Not to Astana..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #34365 on: September 22, 2019, 03:36:41 am »
They've got the joy of that trip before they play Villa, Spurs and City at the start of December.

Hope Astana pulls out the usual stunts against them.

Starting from deflated balls and refusing to light up the stadium for pre match practice, despite UEFA demands, down to idiots laser harrassing the goal keeper.

That's Astana for you, hope they enjoy it  :wave

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #34366 on: September 22, 2019, 05:03:48 am »
When the lights aren't turned on
But your goalies eyes burn,
That's Astana
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34368 on: September 22, 2019, 07:43:44 am »
Hope there is no trouble today. Both teams in town. Could get toxic especially if they lose.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34369 on: September 22, 2019, 01:27:10 pm »
Hope there is no trouble today. Both teams in town. Could get toxic especially if they lose.

I don't know much about London but the stadiums are ten miles apart, would the two sets of fans be near each other?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #34370 on: September 22, 2019, 01:33:18 pm »
I don't know much about London but the stadiums are ten miles apart, would the two sets of fans be near each other?

Both would be coming into and going out of the same station (Euston). Many could be on the same trains back too. Must have happened before though.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #34371 on: September 22, 2019, 01:50:20 pm »
They'll somehow spoz this one today. 2-1 I'm going for.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34372 on: September 22, 2019, 03:49:42 pm »
They'll somehow spoz this one today. 2-1 I'm going for.

That aged well.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #34373 on: September 22, 2019, 03:50:20 pm »
God they are fucking dreadful.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34374 on: September 22, 2019, 03:51:42 pm »
God they are fucking dreadful.

I thought they were gr8

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #34375 on: September 22, 2019, 03:52:48 pm »

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34376 on: September 22, 2019, 03:52:48 pm »
Best I have seen them play away from home since that spectacular night in Paris.

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
« Reply #34377 on: September 22, 2019, 03:52:58 pm »
Give Ole time and lots and lots of money.
Internet terrorist

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34378 on: September 22, 2019, 03:55:19 pm »

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol8 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34379 on: September 22, 2019, 03:55:52 pm »
#oleout trending on twatter ;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34381 on: September 22, 2019, 03:57:56 pm »
They don't have one good player, after growing up seeing them win everything with quality everywhere it's fucking beautiful and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I’m still chucklng every time I remember who their manager is. Him still being there is beyond comprehension. With Arsenal and Liverpool on their horizon these could be deep in the bottom half of the table soon.

Nothing at all they could pin some hopes on. They are bad at defending, controlling the midfield, pressing, creating and converting chances. If it wasn’t for the streak of penalties their season would already be finished. Incredible to watch really.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34383 on: September 22, 2019, 04:00:39 pm »
They don't have one good player, after growing up seeing them win everything with quality everywhere it's fucking beautiful and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

That is debatable as they only won 2 European cups in 30 years. Domestically they were dominant for many reasons

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #34384 on: September 22, 2019, 04:01:14 pm »
Another corner turned then, how many turned corners have they had the last year, & still have not won away since the famous night in Paris. :lmao
#Sausages

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34385 on: September 22, 2019, 04:02:34 pm »
Every away ground they go to they will struggle

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34386 on: September 22, 2019, 04:02:36 pm »
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the manager of Manchester United.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34387 on: September 22, 2019, 04:02:43 pm »
Soulless...
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #34388 on: September 22, 2019, 04:03:02 pm »
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the manager of Manchester United.

for now  :-X

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol7 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34389 on: September 22, 2019, 04:03:53 pm »
Makes me laugh how some Man Utd fans are adamant that Sancho will sign for them. No way a talent like that goes to this shower of shite.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34390 on: September 22, 2019, 04:04:07 pm »

Don't know the story behind this but it's hilarious ;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol7 from Molde!" Pogba: An Enigma wrapped in a noodle.
« Reply #34391 on: September 22, 2019, 04:04:19 pm »

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34392 on: September 22, 2019, 04:04:21 pm »
for now  :-X

Give him time he will get it right

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ol7 from Molde!" STILL Manager of Manchester United.
« Reply #34393 on: September 22, 2019, 04:06:07 pm »
Shit Ole out is trending...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34394 on: September 22, 2019, 04:06:59 pm »
They're fooking great!!

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #34395 on: September 22, 2019, 04:07:08 pm »
We’ve been there. The 2-0 away defeats to middling sides are the most soul destroying because they end up feeling quite routine. And isn’t it delightful!

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34396 on: September 22, 2019, 04:07:21 pm »

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #34397 on: September 22, 2019, 04:08:35 pm »
Give him time!

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34398 on: September 22, 2019, 04:09:32 pm »
He'll be gone before Christmas.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #34399 on: September 22, 2019, 04:09:47 pm »
How did the 350k every seven days keeper perform?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored