Author Topic: Stevie G and Saudi Arabia  (Read 48582 times)

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Stevie G and Saudi Arabia
« Reply #240 on: July 30, 2023, 06:46:58 pm »
Calling Rio Ferdinand a c*nt and calling Henderson a c*nt, it's not the same.
True - it's not the same.

If you say the former, you might have intellectually dishonest posters like Ravishing Rick Dude use innuendo and 'I'm just asking questions' tactics to insinuate that you are racist (despite no evidence of it, and despite knowing nothing about those posters) to point score or close down criticism that he doesn't like
Hendo is our legend
Nah, you don't speak for me or us - he's your legend. Up to everyone else what they think, but he's not mine

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #241 on: July 30, 2023, 09:49:41 pm »
I've just put the image on the LFC Twitter page.
https://twitter.com/GHoneythunder/status/1684650112671174656

Please tell me that's not your twitter account? :o

Some truly abhorrent anti-vax nonsense on there.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: July 30, 2023, 11:22:44 pm »
It's almost as if Henderson picked LGBTQ as a handy cause to hang his hat on without realising that people would become emotionally invested in his stance and have an opinion on it when he decided that something else (money) was more important to him, so he jettisoned the cause.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #243 on: July 31, 2023, 01:22:58 am »
True - it's not the same.

If you say the former, you might have intellectually dishonest posters like Ravishing Rick Dude use innuendo and 'I'm just asking questions' tactics to insinuate that you are racist (despite no evidence of it, and despite knowing nothing about those posters) to point score or close down criticism that he doesn't likeNah, you don't speak for me or us - he's your legend. Up to everyone else what they think, but he's not mine

Not just for me, for Klopp as well. If the boss says he's a Liverpool legend, then he is.

So yeah, he's OUR legend. If you don't agree, you're supporting the wrong club.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline n00bert

• Legacy Fan
  • Born a Red, die a Red. 4-2-3-1 Ultra. DM sceptic.
« Reply #244 on: July 31, 2023, 01:50:16 am »
Not just for me, for Klopp as well. If the boss says he's a Liverpool legend, then he is.

Yeah Hendo will be a legend in so far as what he did as a club, but he’ll never be revered like the likes of Kenny or Barnes and many more who have achieved less. You can never take away his achievements, which are unquestioningly legend-making, but his legacy will always be tainted by being a bit of a shit c*nt human being.

My twopence on Hendo is that to me, he was always a bit of a shit footballer but a phenomenal captain. Super limited, but inspirational. I feel that his ability to inspire came from two places, his desire to constantly improve himself despite his technical limitations, but also as a leader of men and having a character that as far as professional athletes went , almost unimpeachable.

People have been pelting him for ages for being shit, and I, like many others stood by him despite his fucking limitations because he seemed to embody what the club stands for. What he has done has flown in the face of our support for him. And to call it what it is, he was absolutely shit last year. Like proper shit, and he got a go and a pass because he was Liverpool captain and he was a captain you’d support because you thought he was a decent bastard. Now he’s shown his true colours, people can call him out for the piece of shit footballer that he was as he’s lost the protection of the armour that being a good human being gives you.

As for Stevie, said in the past that I’ve always viewed him as a bit of a shithead. Steven Gerrard M.B.E. was always a thing. But at least he was a proper fucking footballer. Fuck Jordan Henderson the two faced twat. Legendary captain of a legendary football club, but a horrible human being.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #245 on: July 31, 2023, 07:32:06 am »
Snip

People are emotional and say what they think are truths. That includes you presumably. Just take a step back and let it go, there’s no need to keep beating this drum which you obviously believe in …

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 12:46:08 pm by Titi Camara »
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: July 31, 2023, 08:55:00 am »
Nah. As I said, up to you what you think - but you definitely don't speak for LFC or our supporters ;D

At least you've given up (or tacitly accepted) that you were wrong to go round dishonestly alluding to RAWKites being racist because you didn't like their views on Henderson
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 08:56:49 am by classycarra »

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #247 on: July 31, 2023, 11:21:56 am »
Nah. As I said, up to you what you think - but you definitely don't speak for LFC or our supporters ;D

At least you've given up (or tacitly accepted) that you were wrong to go round dishonestly alluding to RAWKites being racist because you didn't like their views on Henderson
Correct.
He accused me of being racist yesterday via a PM and is now on my ignore list.
I suspect he's also on quite a few other posters ignore lists too.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #248 on: July 31, 2023, 12:44:26 pm »
Correct.
He accused me of being racist yesterday via a PM and is now on my ignore list.
I suspect he's also on quite a few other posters ignore lists too.

Far from the first time he has done that - falsely accusing others on here of racism or islamophobia...

Rick's a troll, mate. Lies about mod actions against him, makes knowingly false claims of "islamophobia" against other posters here, uses whataboutery to try and stir up shit amongst posters. Has a habit if stepping right up to the line of what is acceptable... then stepping back... and disappearing for a while, before starting again. Only surprised the mods haven't binned off yet.

I put him on ignore a while back - a number of others did too. Time on RAWK is far more enjoyable without reading his pathetic attempts at trolling and talking shite.

When people saw through his troll MO, and started highlighting it, he even started doing the classic troll trope of 'attempting to playing the victim' with... 'I am the one being attacked here'.

Though it still didn't stop him continuing to accuse others of racism just a few posts later.

He was already a fair few posters' ignore lists - probably even more so, of late.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #249 on: July 31, 2023, 02:41:52 pm »

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #250 on: July 31, 2023, 03:44:31 pm »
I think this might have finally killed my love for the game. Struggling to give a shite about this coming season (even though I think we'll do well). My disconnection to the sport is even now feeding into a disconnection with LFC. Even though I think we're a well run club within the modern context, and I know we're absolutely blessed to have a man like Klopp, I'm struggling to associate anything in this big money mercenary era with the past. Even the new stand - which would normally have me very excited - just has me thinking there's another 7,000 seats for a bunch of tourists half of whom would probably love it if we took Saudi gold. Maybe that's unfair, but fuck it that's how I feel.

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: August 1, 2023, 08:28:49 am »
Far from the first time he has done that - falsely accusing others on here of racism or islamophobia...

When people saw through his troll MO, and started highlighting it, he even started doing the classic troll trope of 'attempting to playing the victim' with... 'I am the one being attacked here'.

Though it still didn't stop him continuing to accuse others of racism just a few posts later.

He was already a fair few posters' ignore lists - probably even more so, of late.

He's probably the worst poster on the forum. He jumped on immediately after the 2022 Champions League final to blame the loss on Salah, accused 70% of Liverpool fans of not appreciating Mané and forcing him out of the club and regularly defends sportswashing, with these pretty disgusting accusations of racism.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #252 on: August 1, 2023, 10:41:24 am »
He's probably the worst poster on the forum. He jumped on immediately after the 2022 Champions League final to blame the loss on Salah, accused 70% of Liverpool fans of not appreciating Mané and forcing him out of the club and regularly defends sportswashing, with these pretty disgusting accusations of racism.

Well it seems like TT is watching him closely so …
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #253 on: August 1, 2023, 12:37:42 pm »

He thankfully won't be making any more posts on here. Though let's not give him the air of any further publicity - it is likely what he was seeking for much of his time on here. :thumbup
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: August 4, 2023, 09:50:17 am »
Please tell me that's not your twitter account? :o

Some truly abhorrent anti-vax nonsense on there.
Just seen this, Jesus Christ, absolute horseshit on that feed.  Should be ashamed spouting that bollocks.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: August 5, 2023, 10:20:08 am »
Just seen this, Jesus Christ, absolute horseshit on that feed.  Should be ashamed spouting that bollocks.

Christ! Hate to join the pile-on, but that's some wild conspiracy stuff.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: August 6, 2023, 09:43:35 am »
Named captain of Al-Ettifaq

This is where my heart was.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: August 6, 2023, 09:59:33 am »
He's a blert. Stevie's a blert (thought that for the longest time tbf).  Enjoy the blood money.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #258 on: August 6, 2023, 10:03:46 am »
So Jordan gets the wear the number 10 shirt. Is the league that poor?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #259 on: August 6, 2023, 10:17:19 am »

He's a nimble, silky playmaker for his new team.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: August 6, 2023, 10:29:16 am »

He's the English Messy (sic)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: August 6, 2023, 05:07:55 pm »
Wow look at that XI choc full of star names, they should go far. Hopefully far, far away.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: August 6, 2023, 05:21:08 pm »
Might take grief for this but I really do think it says something about him (and reveals his view of where he's playing) that he's taken the number 10 shirt!

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: August 7, 2023, 08:37:23 am »
Might take grief for this but I really do think it says something about him (and reveals his view of where he's playing) that he's taken the number 10 shirt!

He's their Messi-ah.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: August 8, 2023, 12:18:41 pm »

Blindly following one man like he’s God is ridiculous. And I love Jurgen, but he’s a human being. He has flaws just like the rest of us.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: August 8, 2023, 12:44:12 pm »
Blindly following one man like he’s God is ridiculous. And I love Jurgen, but he’s a human being. He has flaws just like the rest of us.
I very much doubt you will receive an answer.
PRick Dude swims with the fishes.   ;)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #266 on: August 8, 2023, 01:24:55 pm »
I reckon Klopp will have his personal thoughts on the Saudi exodus and those who basically retire from the game in order to bathe in the blood money. He's got far too much class to throw the likes of his ex captain under the bus, though. He'll let the actions of those players do that for themselves.

I'm sure he has the utmost professional respect for Henderson, and when talking in a professional capacity his wording will reflect that. At home, he will no doubt have his private thoughts on the wider implications of what's going on and those who are enabling it.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #267 on: August 8, 2023, 10:46:37 pm »

:lmao :lmao :lmao
:D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: August 8, 2023, 10:54:53 pm »
Very big of him there - especially considering the  gaping hole Gerrard just left in our midfield by depriving us of two key players.  >:(
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: August 9, 2023, 01:39:06 am »

:lmao :lmao :lmao
hahaha what a bellend. embarrassing stuff

look forward to more of this from henderson and gerrard, self-aggrandising (both themselves and their new clubs) off the back of association with LFC (association, like a parasite to host)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #270 on: August 9, 2023, 06:25:07 am »
Very big of him there - especially considering the  gaping hole Gerrard just left in our midfield by depriving us of two key players.  >:(

Quite! Unbelievable shite from him there.  ::)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #271 on: August 9, 2023, 12:40:32 pm »
Do we have any proof that that's a real quote?

He's never been the sharpest tool in the box, but this would be taking it to another level. What a way to back his new captain.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #272 on: August 9, 2023, 12:43:31 pm »
Love the fact that quote basically translates to - yeah, Hendo was shit for the Reds so I thought I'd bring him over here. ;D

The arrogance of thinking they can just snap their fingers when they feel like it for players though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: August 9, 2023, 03:38:53 pm »
He's never been the sharpest tool in the box, but this would be taking it to another level. What a way to back his new captain.
It is extra funny for the tacit reminder from his new boss that Hendo was shite last year, and that he wasn't signed for the football side of things

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #274 on: August 9, 2023, 03:58:39 pm »
It sounds like a made-up quote to me.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: August 9, 2023, 04:22:01 pm »
Perfect (if real) when bookended with Henderson's quotes today.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: August 9, 2023, 04:34:12 pm »
It sounds like a made-up quote to me.
I would have loved it to be real, but I agree.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: August 9, 2023, 04:36:02 pm »
It's real, he was getting interviewed for the new season over there.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: August 9, 2023, 04:48:57 pm »
It's real, it's been widely reported on (away from tweeted images) and not just by tabloids/clickbait sites
Perfect (if real) when bookended with Henderson's quotes today.
ooh gonna look these up, enjoying the ridicule these numpties are inviting on themselves

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: August 10, 2023, 12:26:04 pm »
It is a real quote and it was obviously a joke