Author Topic: The Racist Russian Fanciers Party  (Read 291555 times)

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
Re: UKIP councillor blames storms and floods on gay marriage
« Reply #320 on: May 23, 2014, 01:29:36 pm »
UKIP spokesman says: "We don't tend to do well in London because it's cultural, educated and young". Made me laugh even UKIP know its voters are full of fucking idiots. Must be nice knowing thats how the party you voted for think of you.

Old white and thick as pig shit. Well done

Watch them spin that as "the sneering, affluent, cappuccino-drinking, metropolitan elite are out of touch with the concerns of the rest of the country".

Then watch that spin go down very well in places like Stoke and Middlesbrough.

You're playing into their hands yet again.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #321 on: May 23, 2014, 01:34:28 pm »

Now, David Milliband, he will never win an election he is so out of touch it is untrue

What about his brother Ed, you know , the guy leading the Labour Party?

:P :P
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 01:36:47 pm by johnsmithlfc »
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline BUSHMILLS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: May 23, 2014, 01:35:10 pm »
Wow, Bushmills, it seems that what you're saying is that the working class are all Labour voters.            Quite a statement that.

Maybe you'll consider that's why I differentiate between "working class" and "Labour voter" when required, not for semantics but for truth.

These last weeks the only alternative that has been mentioned to me by disenchanted Labour voters has been the Greens. Some working class people have told me that they would vote UKIP.

BTW, I had lists of previous Labour voters and identified the working class from talking with them on their doorsteps. Before you ask  :)

Maybe we can both see why we both piss each other off.

Maybe  :)

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #323 on: May 23, 2014, 01:37:57 pm »
Watch them spin that as "the sneering, affluent, cappuccino-drinking, metropolitan elite are out of touch with the concerns of the rest of the country".

What you're essentially saying is that even if you're a member of the UKIP hierarchy, you can call their supporters thick as shit and they'll just support you more? Sums it up.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: May 23, 2014, 01:40:23 pm »

What about his brother Ed, you know , the guy leading the Labour Party?

:P :P
Haha yes meant Ed  :), mind you the state the Labour Party is in doubt it would matter, sadly.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: May 23, 2014, 01:45:35 pm »
Haha yes meant Ed  :), mind you the state the Labour Party is in doubt it would matter, sadly.

You're right mate, they really have lost their way....kinda sad.
When Ed came in and immediately tried to get rid of the Red Ed image I kind of lost hope then.
But he is a good guy and probably thought they'd get more voters being more centrist.
I think David may have been better, certainly more charismatic but Labour have the burden of Blair/Brown hanging over them and the infighting and trying to shape the identity and direction of the Party just isn't helping at all.

Politics has definitely and massively changed in this country.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline BUSHMILLS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: May 23, 2014, 01:46:25 pm »
What you're essentially saying is that even if you're a member of the UKIP hierarchy, you can call their supporters thick as shit and they'll just support you more? Sums it up.

No, because the member of the hierarchy didn't actually say that, did he? A poster on here did.

Mind you, I can see the political logic in just writing them off as nothing more than thick-as-pigshit bigots, because that tactic has worked like a dream so far.

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
« Reply #327 on: May 23, 2014, 01:48:47 pm »
No, because the member of the hierarchy didn't actually say that, did he? A poster on here did.

Mind you, I can see the political logic in just writing them off as nothing more than thick-as-pigshit bigots, because that tactic has worked like a dream so far.

I watched the interview last night and although not in them exact words, that's basically what he said.
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #328 on: May 23, 2014, 01:50:20 pm »
You have plenty of issues

I have plenty of points of view, obviously if they differ from yours they become 'issues' in your tiny, ignorant mind.

Serious question - Do you know him ? Or is this amateur hour on the psychoanalysis front, using what people post on an anonymous Internet forum to abuse them, nice, really nice.

Whether the folk on here like it or not UKIP have hit a nerve with plenty of people and I am sure the main parties will respond, so maybe voting UKIP is a wasted vote, maybe not if the major parties look at the issues that concern people, whether real or imagined. As has been said previously beat them on their policies and not with petty name calling.
I voted for the Greens and think of it as a wasted vote, in my area anyway but where is the debate ? All I see is slagging off of people who dare question the validity of anything UKIP says because UKIP said it, that's not debating.

You know what mate, I wouldn't bother. The ultimate irony is the loudest voices on here labelling everybody bigoted, racist, xenophobic, scum etc are actually the most bigoted and intolerant people of all. The comparisons they make with Nazism are more suited to themselves.

I wasn't going to go down this line because it may seem petty but I've fucking had enough. Some of the nicest people I work with are Eastern European migrant workers. I would rather work with some of them than a lot of the British workers. I go out of my way twice a day to pick up and take home a couple of Latvian lads. 2 of my best friends in work are black. I haven't got a racist bone in my body. I didn't vote UKIP yesterday and have never voted for a right-wing party in the 30 odd years I've been eligible to vote. But I'm a racist, bigotted xenophobe on these boards because I believe the open door policy of the last Labour government with regards to EU migrant workers has had a detrimental effect on the pay, conditions and welfare of British workers in low-skilled jobs. Basically I'm past caring, I know where the real intolerance lies.

WE have previous yes

Yes we have. You once told me how I should think. I prefer to let people form their own opinions but I guess that's where you and me differ.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: May 23, 2014, 01:55:34 pm »
I have plenty of points of view, obviously if they differ from yours they become 'issues' in your tiny, ignorant mind.

Good post, maybe you should try posting like this a bit more often and you wouldnt feel so hard done to?
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: May 23, 2014, 01:58:12 pm »
All I'm saying is that the way the press and politics have basically refused to engage UKIP on the basis that they're a gang of racists hasn't really worked. Next time I think the way to stop them is to really lay into their policies.

UKIP has pre-emptively defended themselves against that in the best possible way - by having no policies at all.

Take a look at the UKIP manifesto, there's nothing there at all by ways of actual policy. But then, how many people who voted for them actually read their manifesto, or are able to recite any of their policies.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #331 on: May 23, 2014, 01:59:28 pm »
Good post, maybe you should try posting like this a bit more often and you wouldnt feel so hard done to?

I don't feel hard done to. To be honest I don't really care what ignorant, intolerant people who make judgements on my character without knowing me think about me.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #332 on: May 23, 2014, 01:59:44 pm »
Apparently some UKIP voters were getting all agitated yesterday because the polling stations only had pencils and not pens. I know that party doesn't exactly attract intellectuals, but that's just ridiculous.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: May 23, 2014, 02:00:51 pm »

Some of the nicest people I work with are Eastern European migrant workers. I would rather work with some of them than a lot of the British workers. I go out of my way twice a day to pick up and take home a couple of Latvian lads. I haven't got a racist bone in my body.

I believe the open door policy of the last Labour government with regards to EU migrant workers has had a detrimental effect on the pay, conditions and welfare of British workers in low-skilled jobs. Basically I'm past caring, I know where the real intolerance lies.

Isn't there some irony there?
I'm not attacking you at all, just thought that you seemed to almost contradict yourself in that post.
I don't know your past history with members here or whether you're racist or how many black or 'foreign' mates you have, so not commenting on that.

I just find it funny you'd rather work with the Latvians and foreigners yet kind of wish they weren't here too.
Or are you just making the best of a bad situation?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: May 23, 2014, 02:03:13 pm »

While Nigel Frottage is busy claiming "the Ukip fox is in the Westminster hen-house", party spokesperson Suzanne Evans has uttered a sound bite UKIP would probably rather forget.

Asked to explain the party's relatively poor performance in London on Radio 4, Evans said they had difficulty appealing to the "educated, cultured and young."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-blames-london-election-performance-on-difficulty-appealing-to-the-educated-and-cultured-9423200.html

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: May 23, 2014, 02:04:42 pm »
I don't feel hard done to. To be honest I don't really care what ignorant, intolerant people who make judgements on my character without knowing me think about me.

That's fair enough mate.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #336 on: May 23, 2014, 02:05:56 pm »

You know what mate, I wouldn't bother. The ultimate irony is the loudest voices on here labelling everybody bigoted, racist, xenophobic, scum etc are actually the most bigoted and intolerant people of all. The comparisons they make with Nazism are more suited to themselves.

I wasn't going to go down this line because it may seem petty but I've fucking had enough. Some of the nicest people I work with are Eastern European migrant workers. I would rather work with some of them than a lot of the British workers. I go out of my way twice a day to pick up and take home a couple of Latvian lads. 2 of my best friends in work are black. I haven't got a racist bone in my body. I didn't vote UKIP yesterday and have never voted for a right-wing party in the 30 odd years I've been eligible to vote. But I'm a racist, bigotted xenophobe on these boards because I believe the open door policy of the last Labour government with regards to EU migrant workers has had a detrimental effect on the pay, conditions and welfare of British workers in low-skilled jobs. Basically I'm past caring, I know where the real intolerance lies.

Yes we have. You once told me how I should think. I prefer to let people form their own opinions but I guess that's where you and me differ.

You do nothing but moan and complain about the Eastern Europeans you work with - and have been doing so for some considerable time
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline hansen6

• RAWK Scientific Officer, 1687-1905
  • Legacy Fan
  • Must post more
« Reply #337 on: May 23, 2014, 02:07:04 pm »
Frottage would happily reduce the  pay, conditions and welfare of British workers in low-skilled jobs even more. That's the thing.

Offline hansen6

• RAWK Scientific Officer, 1687-1905
  • Legacy Fan
  • Must post more
« Reply #338 on: May 23, 2014, 02:13:07 pm »
 ;D

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #339 on: May 23, 2014, 02:42:18 pm »
Frottage would happily reduce the  pay, conditions and welfare of British workers in low-skilled jobs even more. That's the thing.
yep and take away workers rights. He's against NHS. He wants a flat rate tax system that helps the rich more than anyone else. to be honest they've only ever had one good policy ( take anyone earning under 11500 out of tax altogether). Working class voters who voted for UKIP really are turkeys voting for Christmas.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 02:44:11 pm by hide5seek »

Offline Reheat Red

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #340 on: May 23, 2014, 03:03:20 pm »
UKIP have done very well , many folk down south need their heads examined .Normally this would change in a general election but I'm not so sure this time .Hopefully we won't have to worry about these racist bastards after September 19th .
Ah yes the policies of fear and division, UKIP certainly remind me of a party closer to home...

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: May 23, 2014, 03:09:41 pm »
Ah yes the policies of fear and division, UKIP certainly remind me of a party closer to home...

The conservative party?

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: May 23, 2014, 03:42:10 pm »

Christ

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #343 on: May 23, 2014, 03:42:12 pm »

My work place employs hundreds of Eastern European agency workers per year. Some of them are really good hardworking people who can speak better English then a lot of English people themselves and a lot of them get taken on permanently because of that. I have also formed good relationships with some of them and consider a few of them my good friends these days. These last couple of years though they have started to take on people who either can barely speak English or can't speak any at all. Only the other day I had to stop one lad from using a circular saw because he didn't have the guard down on it even though it had a big warning sign over the top of the saw saying "WARNING - DO NOT OPERATE THIS MACHINERY WITHOUT THE GUARD BEING IN PLACE". He could of lost his fucking hand all because he couldn't read English. These are the type of people my company are taking on now because it's cheaper to employ them then employ somebody who is from this country(They're on nearly 3 pound P/H less then us for doing the same job) and that's wrong. This is the reason UKIP is getting a lot more support. It's not because people are racist. It's because this sort of thing is happening in factories and warehouses up and down the country and people are getting pissed off with it. If the government or Labour if they got into power could stop this type of thing from happening then UKIP's growing popularity would soon vanish.

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #344 on: May 23, 2014, 03:54:55 pm »
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #345 on: May 23, 2014, 03:55:18 pm »
Apologise if already posted, but, seriously...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPDX70OHlJo

You can't make this shit up.
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: May 23, 2014, 04:03:15 pm »
My work place employs hundreds of Eastern European agency workers per year. Some of them are really good hardworking people who can speak better English then a lot of English people themselves and a lot of them get taken on permanently because of that. I have also formed good relationships with some of them and consider a few of them my good friends these days. These last couple of years though they have started to take on people who either can barely speak English or can't speak any at all. Only the other day I had to stop one lad from using a circular saw because he didn't have the guard down on it even though it had a big warning sign over the top of the saw saying "WARNING - DO NOT OPERATE THIS MACHINERY WITHOUT THE GUARD BEING IN PLACE". He could of lost his fucking hand all because he couldn't read English. These are the type of people my company are taking on now because it's cheaper to employ them then employ somebody who is from this country(They're on nearly 3 pound P/H less then us for doing the same job) and that's wrong. This is the reason UKIP is getting a lot more support. It's not because people are racist. It's because this sort of thing is happening in factories and warehouses up and down the country and people are getting pissed off with it. If the government or Labour if they got into power could stop this type of thing from happening then UKIP's growing popularity would soon vanish.

Lazy argument that. Isn’t that just a case of your greedy bastard employer advertising jobs to them as apprentice rates or whatever? Which is no doubt illegal but not being enforced so blame Cameron and his chums for that. Oh and blame your employer for doing things on the cheap and by the sounds of it not giving proper health and safety advice either.   

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #347 on: May 23, 2014, 04:03:57 pm »

You better tell Suzanne Evans that, she essentially called UKIP voters "uneducated". If you want to turn that into "educated means trendy liberal cosmopolitans out of touch with reality" then you do that but we all know the connotations "uneducated" carry for most people.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: May 23, 2014, 04:05:20 pm »
Lazy argument that. Isn’t that just a case of your greedy bastard employer advertising jobs to them as apprentice rates or whatever? Which is no doubt illegal but not being enforced so blame Cameron and his chums for that. Oh and blame your employer for doing things on the cheap and by the sounds of it not giving proper health and safety advice either.

God forbid anyone try stopping employers from fucking their workers over to maximise profits. The problem is obviously that there are people there for them to exploit. Not their fault for going ahead and exploiting them. Profit.

It makes me mad how employers like that completely avoid any blame.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:43:43 pm by Bakez0151 »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: May 23, 2014, 04:09:07 pm »
Apologise if already posted, but, seriously...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPDX70OHlJo

You can't make this shit up.

Fucking hell!

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: May 23, 2014, 04:24:01 pm »

Don't be infantile.

Offline viteslesrouges

• Legacy Fan
  • Games : 535. Won : 308. Drawn : 131. Lost : 96
« Reply #351 on: May 23, 2014, 04:35:53 pm »

Good points especially about the H&S implications, the employer is totally exposed by not carrying out the most basic duty of care.

Amongst UKIP aims though is the repeal of most Health & Safety and Employment Law Legislation once they lead us to the Promised Land which lies just outside of Europe apparently.
You made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good.

Offline Reheat Red

• Kopite
« Reply #352 on: May 23, 2014, 04:49:33 pm »
Don't be infantile.
Not at all, just pointing out the similarities between two separatist parties on these islands. 

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: May 23, 2014, 04:53:40 pm »
Not at all, just pointing out the similarities between two separatist parties on these islands.

Except you didn't. At all. You just made a pussy-foot allusion and stopped there.

Offline Reheat Red

• Kopite
« Reply #354 on: May 23, 2014, 05:17:34 pm »
Except you didn't. At all. You just made a pussy-foot allusion and stopped there.
Mainly because I don't want to turn a turn a thread about UKIP into a Scottish independence debate.  However I do find it ironic that nationalists use UKIP as a big reason why we have to vote yes, yet the independence movement in itself is very divisive and filled with scaremongering. 

I'm certainly not a UKIP backer but I hate everything that goes on in Britain being used in Scotland to promote separatism.

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: May 23, 2014, 05:20:58 pm »
Are the SNP misogynist, racist bigots?

I thought the SNP were pro-EU.

I thought the (clue is in the name) United Kingdom Independence Party were pro-Union with Scotland?

Any other remarkable similarities you would like to share? I'm having trouble telling the difference  ::)

Offline Reheat Red

• Kopite
« Reply #356 on: May 23, 2014, 05:22:18 pm »
Are the SNP misogynist, racist bigots?

I thought the SNP were pro-EU.

I thought the (clue is in the name) United Kingdom Independence Party were pro-Union with Scotland?

Any other remarkable similarities you would like to share? I'm having trouble telling the difference  ::)
I think it's clear what i'm referring to, I believe in people working together rather than building walls whether in Europe or the UK.

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: May 23, 2014, 05:27:58 pm »
I think it's clear what i'm referring to, I believe in people working together rather than building walls whether in Europe or the UK.

It's clearly not clear. Otherwise people wouldn't be taking the piss out of your lame and inappropriate (and ultimately inaccurate) cheap shot against the SNP.

Otherwise, great posts!

Offline Reheat Red

• Kopite
« Reply #358 on: May 23, 2014, 05:29:04 pm »
It's clearly not clear. Otherwise people wouldn't be taking the piss out of your lame and inappropriate (and ultimately inaccurate) cheap shot against the SNP.

Otherwise, great posts!
You'll find it wasn't me that first mentioned the independence issue in this thread 

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: May 23, 2014, 05:30:36 pm »
Mainly because I don't want to turn a turn a thread about UKIP into a Scottish independence debate.

Then why not have made the remark elsewhere?

However I do find it ironic that nationalists use UKIP as a big reason why we have to vote yes, yet the independence movement in itself is very divisive and filled with scaremongering. 

Nothing ironic about it, it's not division and scaremongering that compels a lot of people (myself included) to fear remaining in the UK. It's the strength of reactionary feeling, and the rise in far-right lunatic parties that by rights should hold no power in a decent modern society - UKIP is just one vindication of such fears.

To compare UKIP and the SNP does you no credit, it was a facile remark, and will be taken as such.