Author Topic: The Racist Russian Fanciers Party  (Read 291555 times)

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
Re: UKIP councillor blames storms and floods on gay marriage
« Reply #240 on: May 23, 2014, 12:46:28 am »
BNP
English Democrats
UKIP
NO2EU
Yorkshire First

UK Independence NOW

Those two don't deserve to be lumped in with the first three. The last one is a bit pointless, since they stand for nothing but an immediate referendum on the EU and nothing else, seems a bit random to me.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2014, 12:49:49 am »
Those two don't deserve to be lumped in with the first three. The last one is a bit pointless, since they stand for nothing but an immediate referendum on the EU and nothing else, seems a bit random to me.

Stay out of it you. There's racists to be called out here.

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2014, 01:16:47 am »
Early poll evidence suggesting that much of UKIP's progress is due to former Labour supporters voting for them.

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2014, 01:37:00 am »
It's a fucking joke. Everyone falling over themselves to take the moral high-ground and condemn everyone who doesn't share their viewpoint as a fucking racist. "Ooooohhh, look, there's a party in the elections with EU in their name, they must be racist, xenophobic twats. And look, there's one with 'Yorkshire' in their name...fucking bigotted scum". Never mind they've never heard of them before and haven't got the first clue about what they stand for, just label them racist eh? Who are the real bigots here? Same old faces in this thread banging on about people being mis-informed and ignorant but it's o.k to generalise and lump everyone else into a racist stereotype without doing a bit of fucking research.

bloody hell lad, calm down. we all know you have issues, there is no need to shout about it
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2014, 01:41:05 am »
Looks like UKIP will do fantastically well tonight.

Perhaps if their opponents had spent the last few months taking them seriously and tackling their arguments head on, as opposed to sneering at them, and generally taking the piss (as many on this thread have been doing) they might have been more effective in stopping them.

Congrats on your party doing so well, man. You must be stoked.

Well in, lad  :thumbup

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2014, 01:42:50 am »
Early poll evidence suggesting that much of UKIP's progress is due to former Labour supporters voting for them.

That isn't really a surprise to me, people follow trends and fashions like sheep. They also think they're being clever and making a protest vote. It's all bullshit and this country is pretty fucking fucked right now.
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2014, 01:44:34 am »
That isn't really a surprise to me, people follow trends and fashions like sheep. They also think they're being clever and making a protest vote. It's all bullshit and this country is pretty fucking fucked right now.

So true - if you want to make a protest vote then vote Greens not fucking UKIP the racist bastards
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2014, 01:53:38 am »
how come ukip are full of c*nts
No mate, c*nts are useful. These fucks got dropped on their head at birth.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2014, 01:56:58 am »
No mate, c*nts are useful. These fucks got dropped on their head at birth.

There has to be some truth in that - give or take. What's the excuse for those who are voting for them though?

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2014, 02:01:14 am »

There has to be some truth in that - give or take. What's the excuse for those who are voting for them though?
to point out areas in the uk to avoid?

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2014, 02:02:48 am »
Fellow dropee's
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2014, 02:03:17 am »
;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2014, 02:05:34 am »

Well yes but I think even here in scouse land Ive heard people talking positively about ukip. It genuinely makes me a bit sick

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2014, 02:09:28 am »
Well yes but I think even here in scouse land Ive heard people talking positively about ukip. It genuinely makes me a bit sick
Unfortunately mate, there is always going to be some type of scum somewhere.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2014, 02:12:44 am »
Unfortunately mate, there is always going to be some type of scum somewhere.

this is true

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2014, 03:03:25 am »
Good to see that so far they're doing poorly in London, although obviously not much has been counted there yet. I can't say I'd be surprised if they did poorly down here, I can't say I know anyone who has any time for them at all.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2014, 03:05:38 am »
Made me smile a little. UKIP Economics Spokesman was just asked by Dimbleby why UKIP wasn't doing well in London.

"Well, it's a multicultural city and younger than the rest of the country."

He also said he couldn't talk about policies because they're still figuring them out.

Late night truths.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2014, 04:10:58 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyYoL9ngtE

I know it's old, and maybe posted before, but James O'Brien dismantling Farrage on LBC is just brilliant.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2014, 04:22:52 am »
Taken this from ukpollingreport

Looking at the BBC seats gained and lost

so far

Cons have lost 24% of thier seats – Awful

LD’s have lost 38% – Dreadful

Lab gained 5% – OK

UKip gained 56 seats – good result for them

Report comment
May 23rd, 2014 at 3:11 am

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2014, 05:47:15 am »
I wonder how many of the people voting UKIP understand their tax policy. It'll be interesting come the general election to see if they do as well as in the locals. Usually you get 3 types of voters: those who vote for who they believe is best for themselves, those who vote for what they think is best for the country and those who don't really understand what they're voting for at all. Given that their tax policy is awful for everyone apart from the top 12% of earners, you'd expect the only people who vote from the first category to be people in that top 12% of earners. Them aside, I suspect just a lot of people who don't realise they'll be massively worse off.
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2014, 05:55:24 am »
Thing is HH, they don't have a tax policy now. They don't have any sort of policy. So you can't ask them about it. Because they haven't got one. They've got a ton of experts from within their party currently beavering away to replace the ones which they've now thrown away from the last election. Or may keep. Depending on who they're talking to, whether the questions are mildly awkward and whether Frottage pulls rank and insists it's his policy rather than another one his deputy leader had just asserted was party policy 5 minutes before. It's brilliant in its own way. You can't debate policy when policy consists of feeling mildly uneasy when people talk a foreign language in your presence and being just a bit racist when tired.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2014, 07:01:20 am »
I guess we now know how many people would vote for the BNP if it was socially acceptable. 
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline dundeered

• Legacy Fan
  • DING DING ! All aboard the offended bus
« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2014, 07:06:02 am »
UKIP have done very well , many folk down south need their heads examined .Normally this would change in a general election but I'm not so sure this time .Hopefully we won't have to worry about these racist bastards after September 19th .
JFT96

royhendo

« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2014, 08:03:44 am »
If you're on here talking defensive nonsense about UKIP you had better have an articulate case to defend your position at the ready, that's all I'm saying, because otherwise you are saying you stand for what the rest of the party and it's spokesmen stand for, much of which is ban-worthy on this site (most notably racist and homophobic views).

People are, in my view, only right in taking UKIP supporters to task, because it's hard to find any kind of sympathy for the points of view they represent.

So kindly pipe down with the outrage, and be prepared to be articulate, because on my part at least, there's a strong presumption that you might be a dangerous idiot.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2014, 08:14:22 am »
Bravo!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2014, 08:54:43 am »
Could somebody educate me and tell me why they are viewed as racist and homophobic please? There seems to be a bit of outrage against them and I know nothing of them, or politics to be honest so just interested

Online lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2014, 08:55:08 am »
Don't forget UKIP have been given credibility by making a deal with the devil himself who is a rabid eurosceptic amongst other things. This election is a warning shot across Tory bows that murdoch can still command influence with the british public to force a more right wing agenda within the party.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/9916636/Frottage-suggests-Conservative-pact-at-secret-dinner-with-Murdoch.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/rupert-murdoch-warns-david-cameron-could-be-dead-meat-without-ukip-deal-1442132

looks like things are on schedule for him. It just pisses me off the public are too stupid to see they're in a murdoch power game. That said, UKIPs rise reflects the main parties absolute failure to address the concerns of many people about immigration through frank and honest debate. Instead they are dismissed as closet racists which just sends them into the arms of parties like these that supposedly gives them a voice.

Offline viteslesrouges

• Legacy Fan
  • Games : 535. Won : 308. Drawn : 131. Lost : 96
« Reply #267 on: May 23, 2014, 08:55:43 am »

That makes sense doesn't it?

UKIP increase their share of the vote (which comes from former Labour supporters as spuriously stated above)

Labour increase their share of the vote (which comes from where? plus the extra to make up the UKIP voters)

Tory decrease their share of the vote ( their supporters either vote for Labour or stay at home, good Tories would never vote UKIP)

Lib Dem decrease their share of the vote (their supporters either vote Labour or stay at home and drink Koolaid, good Lib Dems would never vote UKIP)

ffs
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 08:59:15 am by viteslesrouges »
You made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2014, 08:59:35 am »
bloody hell lad, calm down. we all know you have issues, there is no need to shout about it

I have issues do I? Whereas you have a point of view I suppose?

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2014, 09:01:33 am »
I actually thought UKIP would do better than they have done.

All they seem to have done is take votes away from the Tories which is fine by me.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2014, 09:09:32 am »
I thought that this comment by a UKIP spokesman tells you most of what you need to know about them..

"We don't tend to do well in London because it's cultural, educated and young".

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2014, 09:10:10 am »
I actually thought UKIP would do better than they have done.

All they seem to have done is take votes away from the Tories which is fine by me.
They have taken some away from labour too though... Not nearly on the same scale however...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:30:25 am by Tepid Hubwis »
W

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2014, 09:35:28 am »
Could somebody educate me and tell me why they are viewed as racist and homophobic please? There seems to be a bit of outrage against them and I know nothing of them, or politics to be honest so just interested
There was a nice collection in the Mirror a few days ago:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/truth-ukip-racist-jibes-anti-gay-3558058

Also this is quite a chilling read about their politics in general:
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/mar/07/ukip-policies-manifesto-commitments
Nice things such as a flat 31% tax for rich and poor alike and getting rid of 2 million public sector jobs.

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2014, 09:39:58 am »
If you're on here talking defensive nonsense about UKIP you had better have an articulate case to defend your position at the ready, that's all I'm saying, because otherwise you are saying you stand for what the rest of the party and it's spokesmen stand for, much of which is ban-worthy on this site (most notably racist and homophobic views).

People are, in my view, only right in taking UKIP supporters to task, because it's hard to find any kind of sympathy for the points of view they represent.

So kindly pipe down with the outrage, and be prepared to be articulate, because on my part at least, there's a strong presumption that you might be a dangerous idiot.

Well said mate.

Thankfully there's next to nobody defending them and most of us are just discussing how and why anyone in good conscience and knowing the values and ideals of UKIP, can bring themselves to vote for them.

It's funny because on Question Time and elsewhere in the media there is this whole "oh we can't attack UKIP or call them racist, they are representing ordinary people" and such crap....people are almost on eggshells.
They're not the BNP as someone else said, they're the BNP in suits and much more covert in their mission.

If your main point and response ...on EVERY issue....is "BLOODY FOREIGNERS" then I'm sorry but you're not a serious political movement, you're scum.
Most of their policies - and I use the term lightly - on taxation, Healthcare, Employment & Benefits are just dreadful.
They make what the Tories have been doing look positively wonderful.

If you want out of Europe then bide your time, the project may collapse anyway....voting UKIP or any other Grrrrrr Foreigners party is never the answer.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline BUSHMILLS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2014, 09:42:06 am »
That makes sense doesn't it?

UKIP increase their share of the vote (which comes from former Labour supporters as spuriously stated above)

Labour increase their share of the vote (which comes from where? plus the extra to make up the UKIP voters)

Tory decrease their share of the vote ( their supporters either vote for Labour or stay at home, good Tories would never vote UKIP)

Lib Dem decrease their share of the vote (their supporters either vote Labour or stay at home and drink Koolaid, good Lib Dems would never vote UKIP)

ffs

"Spurious"?

They've won 30% of the vote in Sunderland and taken 10 seats in Rotherham (real true-blue Tory heartlands both, eh?) They've also surged in Essex, denying Miliband's party control of the council that was No 2 on its target list.

If you're still clinging on to this idea that they're not winning support from Labour then, I'm sorry, but you really are deluding yourself.

Labour are making gains too, granted. But considering they're the official Opposition to a hated Tory- led coalition that's responsible for continuing austerity measures for the masses while the rich get even richer, they should be doing miles better. The fact that they've allowed themselves to be damaged by a one-man-band party shows how weak and ineffective they are right now.

Miliband is useless as a communicator, too. As the Labour MP Graham Stringer said last night, his campaign has been "unforgivably unprofessional". While Frottage has been delivering a populist and easy-to-understand message (control immigration, quit the EU), Miliband has been banging on about something called a "cost of living contract".

FFS, indeed.

Labour really needs to wake up to the UKIP threat, or they're screwed. The Euro election results aren't even in yet, and they're likely to be even worse.

Offline BUSHMILLS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2014, 09:46:49 am »
Congrats on your party doing so well, man. You must be stoked.

Well in, lad  :thumbup

Yeah, and with Boko Haram storming it in Nigeria, we're both happy, aren't we?  :wanker

Offline scared_person

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2014, 10:03:55 am »

I've got to be careful here because I'm not defending them, I think they're a big gang of bigots as I've posted earlier in this thread, but I think people who vote for them can separate the policy (which while not my cup of tea isn't racist or homophobic as far as I can see) from the people (who seem to prove they are both time and time again). Perhaps they just don't care.

In a funny way I think one of the worst things you can do is to oppose UKIP by screaming racism and shutting down the debate at every point. It plays into their hands and lets them use the old "The politically correct elite don't want to hear what we have to say" card. I think it would be better to attack them on their policies, which are paper thin and well to the right of the Tories.

All I'm saying is that the way the press and politics have basically refused to engage UKIP on the basis that they're a gang of racists hasn't really worked. Next time I think the way to stop them is to really lay into their policies.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2014, 10:07:05 am »
I have issues do I? Whereas you have a point of view I suppose?

You have plenty of issues
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline BUSHMILLS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2014, 10:07:20 am »
I've got to be careful here because I'm not defending them, I think they're a big gang of bigots as I've posted earlier in this thread, but I think people who vote for them can separate the policy (which while not my cup of tea isn't racist or homophobic as far as I can see) from the people (who seem to prove they are both time and time again). Perhaps they just don't care.

In a funny way I think one of the worst things you can do is to oppose UKIP by screaming racism and shutting down the debate at every point. It plays into their hands and lets them use the old "The politically correct elite don't want to hear what we have to say" card. I think it would be better to attack them on their policies, which are paper thin and well to the right of the Tories.

All I'm saying is that the way the press and politics have basically refused to engage UKIP on the basis that they're a gang of racists hasn't really worked. Next time I think the way to stop them is to really lay into their policies.

Spot on.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2014, 10:20:45 am »

Worked completely the opposite for the BNP....they were shut down everywhere, shouted down, laughed at...Griffin appeared on Question Time and was ripped to pieces, and where are the BNP now?
Almost nowhere....completely off the radar.
So it can work both ways.

It's strange because you'd think if you give UKIP enough rope they'd hang themselves....But the amount of airtime and publicity they've been getting is obscene.
They don't have a single MP - unlike the Green Party - and yet they're treated like the 3rd party and have someone from their party on tv in every discussion.

And it seems no matter how many from their party are shown to be racist, homophobic,xenophobic or misogynistic... support for the party remains.

I think they should get airtime proportional to their political representation.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley