Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 355406 times)

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #5120 on: Yesterday at 01:42:50 pm »
The ‘ITK’ claims that Tebas received one, so I assume it’s “saying negative things about us” they want ceased. And clearly such a powerful letter wouldn’t be possible were they not guaranteed to be cleared.

Tebas is a lawyer himself though and they’re not known for making rash pronouncements.

Crease and desist letters aren’t really powerful, they’re just bullying tactics. If Tebas is sure of his ground, he can safely ignore it.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5121 on: Yesterday at 01:54:30 pm »
Can you even imagine a premier league after these cheats have gotten away with it? You think it’s bad now? Fuckinghell this is nothing compared to what will become of the once beautiful game.

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #5122 on: Yesterday at 02:07:48 pm »
So we are currently living in a despotic regime ruled by Manchester City? That’s the crux of it? Verbal delict is in effect. Speak against the ruler and suffer the consequences, plebs should shut up and take it.

I doubt Tebas would give two fucks about them, but they will soon start chasing journalists. It really is the end game for football.

City fans are so unaware of what they've become. A mirror image of the vile regime that owns them. They genuinely believe no one should be allowed to criticise the club without dire consequences. They want people to suffer in the same way Mansour makes his citizens suffer if they dare to speak out against the homophobic, racist, misogynistic autocratic regime they have to endure without any chance of change.

Yet somehow they think they're the good guys, that they're hard done by. Without doubt the most idiotic, delusional, brainwashed fans in the country

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5123 on: Yesterday at 02:16:16 pm »
Thing is Man Utd were actually the first to suffer from their cheating.
SKY and most of us loved it.
I've also noticed a few on here saying they'd prefer Man City win the league again this season as it's meaningless.  Whilst it's largely true that any Man City success is hollow it's very unfair on clubs that aren't cheating to constantly lose out to those that are, irrespective of what punishments may be handed out in the future.

Personally I'm beyond expecting there to ever be any meaningful punishment meted out to Man City (and Chelsea) but it would at least be a crumb of comfort if their trophies were officially demoted.  That said, I'm not sure the Premier League chiefs could accept having five of their last six seasons being asterisked!

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #5124 on: Yesterday at 02:22:48 pm »
I've also noticed a few on here saying they'd prefer Man City win the league again this season as it's meaningless.  Whilst it's largely true that any Man City success is hollow it's very unfair on clubs that aren't cheating to constantly lose out to those that are, irrespective of what punishments may be handed out in the future.

Personally I'm beyond expecting there to ever be any meaningful punishment meted out to Man City (and Chelsea) but it would at least be a crumb of comfort if their trophies were officially demoted.  That said, I'm not sure the Premier League chiefs could accept having five of their last six seasons being asterisked!
The only real way of stopping this nonsense, is to relegate them to the accordingly charges.
The more charges that get proven, the further down the ladder they go, otherwise we might as well pack it all in as supporters. 

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5125 on: Yesterday at 02:48:44 pm »
The only real way of stopping this nonsense, is to relegate them to the accordingly charges.
The more charges that get proven, the further down the ladder they go, otherwise we might as well pack it all in as supporters. 

Or the teams that are not sportswashed to say fuck this and go back to the EFL. I cannot see the Arsenal owners putting up with this much longer, nor FSG, Levy, nor Villas owners. I can also see Ineos not being happy so could drag Utd away too.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5126 on: Yesterday at 04:01:15 pm »
Tebas is a lawyer himself though and they’re not known for making rash pronouncements.

Crease and desist letters aren’t really powerful, they’re just bullying tactics. If Tebas is sure of his ground, he can safely ignore it.

For the record, I was being sarcastic with the powerful thing.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #5127 on: Yesterday at 04:18:10 pm »
I am sure people who receive those letters will do the right thing..... and put them through the shredder
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #5128 on: Yesterday at 04:18:49 pm »

North West Counties League should be where they go
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #5129 on: Yesterday at 04:19:31 pm »
North West Counties League should be where they go
Moss Side Sunday Park League.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5130 on: Yesterday at 04:20:09 pm »
Abu Dhabi pro league is where they should go.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5131 on: Yesterday at 04:29:31 pm »
For the record, I was being sarcastic with the powerful thing.

Noted! Should have picked up on that, sorry.  ;D

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5132 on: Yesterday at 08:30:46 pm »

These cheats took away what would have almost certainly been the best period of LFC domination I could have asked for in my life time. I'd genuinely like to see their stadium blown up by the Ra (phone ahead to make sure noone gets hurt) and their board all thrown in jail for corruption.

F*kin 'ell!

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5133 on: Yesterday at 08:41:46 pm »
I'd genuinely like to see their stadium blown up by the Ra (phone ahead to make sure noone gets hurt) and their board all thrown in jail for corruption.
Nope. Boarded up and left empty(had) to rot as a symbol of the shame and rancid corruption they brought to English (and UEFA) football. There'd be no outcry, as what's another derelict eyesore in Manchester?
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5134 on: Yesterday at 10:07:58 pm »
Not healthy is it, but thats how I feel. Makes me so angry and sad.

I did say phone ahead ;D

You could blow it up on matchday as no-one would be there to get hurt ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5135 on: Yesterday at 10:47:58 pm »
Thing is Man Utd were actually the first to suffer from their cheating.
SKY and most of us loved it.

Granted, but it's 12 years ago. City hadn't started to completely dominate and were quite flawed in winning that title too. United were also so used to winning that it was almost passé at that point.

There's no way that the more modern United, after a long period in mediocrity, go close and lose out narrowly to the cheats and don't massively kick off about it now. It's a completely different situation and context to 2012.

Though you are right when you say we loved it then and we'd probably love it again if we're being honest.  Despite City being the worst thing that ever happened to the game.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:54:39 pm by decosabute »

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5136 on: Yesterday at 10:53:56 pm »
If this lot don't get punished I think that'll be it for me and football.

These cheats took away what would have almost certainly been the best period of LFC domination I could have asked for in my life time. I'd genuinely like to see their stadium blown up by the Ra (phone ahead to make sure noone gets hurt) and their board all thrown in jail for corruption.

I hate them in the same way I hate the tories. Its more than footy rivalry - they are destroying, perhaps destroyed, the sport I love. I wish genuine pain and suffering for all involved.

Pretty much.

I've had to use pirate streams for our Europa games this season cos I didn't have the weird channel it was on. It was good to know that there's usually a decent selection though - makes it far easier to fuck the subscription off when City inevitably get cleared, or a slap on the wrist at worst.

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #5137 on: Yesterday at 11:53:32 pm »
Over on Blue Moon they're genuinely comparing the 'miscarriage of justice' of their 115 charges to Hillsborough.

Just when you think that fanbase can't sink any lower. They are truly vile

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #5138 on: Today at 12:38:06 am »
Or the teams that are not sportswashed to say fuck this and go back to the EFL. I cannot see the Arsenal owners putting up with this much longer, nor FSG, Levy, nor Villas owners. I can also see Ineos not being happy so could drag Utd away too.
It's sort of why I'd prefer City to win the league, it's meaningless (it also means we've won more than Arsenal this season unlike how it feels)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #5139 on: Today at 12:42:55 am »
Granted, but it's 12 years ago. City hadn't started to completely dominate and were quite flawed in winning that title too. United were also so used to winning that it was almost passé at that point.

There's no way that the more modern United, after a long period in mediocrity, go close and lose out narrowly to the cheats and don't massively kick off about it now. It's a completely different situation and context to 2012.

Though you are right when you say we loved it then and we'd probably love it again if we're being honest.  Despite City being the worst thing that ever happened to the game.
I don't mind saying I enjoyed that afternoon, years of Ferguson and United made me want them to suffer and the fact that it was City made it better. It was a good game as well, the only exciting game I can remember City being involved in the PL.

I'm well over it now, nobody really knew what was going on then and they still had players like Lescott, Balotelli, Richards, Milner so it did not quite feel like they were cheating at that stage (front stage that is)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #5140 on: Today at 12:47:41 am »
These cheats must get a severe punishment otherwise the Premier League is cooked. Arsenal would be winning their second title in a row and Jurgen would at least have 3 titles under his belt. This is a farce and everyone knows it. I find it funny that the City players can keep up this hunger for titles, they must know deep down its all tainted.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #5141 on: Today at 02:11:27 am »
. I find it funny that the City players can keep up this hunger for titles, they must know deep down its all tainted.

The more titles they win, the harder it will be in the eyes of some for the PL to pretty much wipe out a decade's worth of trophies. Cycling is still dealing with the fallout from Lance Armstrong. This would be much bigger and the PL has turned a blind eye for too long to protect the brand and TV revenues

Offline Onward Liverpudlian

• Kopite
« Reply #5142 on: Today at 03:41:39 am »
Nothing less than getting titles and cups stripped would be enough to be a deterrent to them and others who are tempted to cheat in the same way in the future.

I see the latest reports are that they are only likely to be relegated to the next tier and a huge fine - that would be getting away with years of cheating. Klopp should be leaving us with at least 3 league titles and Brendan 1 (I realise Klopp would not have came to us if Brendan won titles but that's beside the point).

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5143 on: Today at 06:19:12 am »
Over on Blue Moon they're genuinely comparing the 'miscarriage of justice' of their 115 charges to Hillsborough.

Just when you think that fanbase can't sink any lower. They are truly vile
They’re not ‘fans’
They are brainwashed followers of a despotic regime.
They couldn’t care less about the football, proven by the empty seats and their pathetic parades. They just want the regime to collect their ill-gotten trophies and say ‘look at us’. Their ‘club’ have completely destroyed the game in this country by breaking every rule possible and throwing lawyers at it to get away with it.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5144 on: Today at 07:58:55 am »
These cheats must get a severe punishment otherwise the Premier League is cooked. Arsenal would be winning their second title in a row and Jurgen would at least have 3 titles under his belt. This is a farce and everyone knows it. I find it funny that the City players can keep up this hunger for titles, they must know deep down its all tainted.

Its cooked. I have zero confidence in the premier league/fa/government

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5145 on: Today at 08:13:38 am »
I don't mind saying I enjoyed that afternoon, years of Ferguson and United made me want them to suffer and the fact that it was City made it better. It was a good game as well, the only exciting game I can remember City being involved in the PL.

I'm well over it now, nobody really knew what was going on then and they still had players like Lescott, Balotelli, Richards, Milner so it did not quite feel like they were cheating at that stage (front stage that is)

They also didn’t have Pep at the helm back then.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5146 on: Today at 08:26:04 am »
Its cooked. I have zero confidence in the premier league/fa/government

and the PGMOL.

Unless there's progress on the City charges and a major overhaul of the PGMOL, I'm going back to just following athletics and snooker this summer. Football is (to paraphrase Rossi) going the way of WWE. It's a joke of a sport at the moment.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5147 on: Today at 09:40:32 am »
and the PGMOL.

Unless there's progress on the City charges and a major overhaul of the PGMOL, I'm going back to just following athletics and snooker this summer. Football is (to paraphrase Rossi) going the way of WWE. It's a joke of a sport at the moment.

At least we should be able to enjoy what is left of the CL and Europa league ties.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5148 on: Today at 09:42:37 am »
At least we should be able to enjoy what is left of the CL and Europa league ties.

The thing is, I say all this and I'll be back like a mug in August and following transfer news in between.  :P
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #5149 on: Today at 10:16:55 am »
and the PGMOL.

Is precisely where I am at with it. I was bereft after the derby because I could see a team that was absolutely rinsed out, that didn’t have anything left to give. The reason for that is, like it or not, FSG are running LFC by the book and there is a drop off when our wider squad players come in, meaning to remain at the top we’ve had to squeeze our top players dry to the point that, surprise surprise, they get injured. Now think back to 115’s CL games against Madrid, where even Real were really struggling in extra time with their fitness levels. 115 players looked like they were fresh as daisies, as if it was a light training session. Zero drop off, anywhere.

The playing field is not level, and I severely doubt that it ever will be again, hence I’m jibbing it in unless something is actually done about not only 115 but also the PGMOL. But it’s interesting to read about the perception of somehow the UK pissing off Abu Dhabi and all that political stuff. It should also be noted that the nations of the Middle East are highly competitive. I would think that if 115 were to get away with it somehow that the regimes of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and any other nation that has a vested interest in the prestige of football would kick off big time (it’s not like these nations are in it for the money, are they?). I would much rather expect they would like to see their power stripped away and Abu Dhabi made a bit of a laughing stock. I suspect the ruler of Dubai might be at the front of the queue for the popcorn.