Author Topic: Fox News - Tucker's Fucked.  (Read 308357 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Fox News - still lying to the planet.
« Reply #1200 on: October 21, 2015, 12:09:45 am »
That awkward moment when facts destroy a good story.

Happens to Fox News daily.

My favorite bit is when he tells the kid he's taken his line from his book totally out of context, with no hint of irony whatsoever.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1201 on: November 4, 2015, 06:24:36 pm »
Fuck :(

http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/fox-just-bought-national-geographic

Just to follow up on this, won't come as a surprise to many people.

Rupert Murdoch Takes Over National Geographic, Then Lays Off Award-Winning Staff

Murdoch’s got plans for National Geographic.

The memo went out, and November 3rd 2015 came to the National Geographic office. This was the day in which Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox took over National Geographic. The management of National Geographic sent out an email telling its staff, all of its staff, all to report to their headquarters, and wait by their phones. This pulled back every person who was in the field, every photographer, every reporter, even those on vacation had to show up on this fateful day.

As these phones rang, one by one National Geographic let go the award-winning staff, and the venerable institution was no more.

The name now belongs to Rupert Murdoch, and he has plans for it. The CEO of National Geographic Society, Greg Knell, tried to claim back in September that there “there won’t be an [editorial] turn in a direction that is different form the National Geographic heritage.” Murdoch’s move today only served to prove Knell’s words hollow, with hundreds of talented people now served their pink slips. And with the recognition that Murdoch’s other enterprises do not reflect the standards held by National Geographic, and with Murdoch’s history of changing the editorial direction of purchased properties, today’s move indicates that we can expect a similar shift for National Geographic.

National Geographic‘s weakness has been its cable channel. While it does feature many pieces on scientific endeavors, it also has featured shows such as Doomsday Preppers and Chasing UFO’s which lacked much of the respectability of the print magazine. They have since been removed from the schedule, but the damage to the channels reputation remains, and reflects poorly upon National Geographic itself.

The National Geographic Society has long stood for science, research, and investigation. Murdoch’s companies have long stood against all three. The two positions would be in conflict, save Murdoch’s company is firmly in control. The editorial changes will therefore be severe, and erode the 127 years of publication excellence. For the men and women who brought National Geographic to worldwide prominence, the termination of employment is a tragic end both for hard-working people, and for National Geographic itself.

National Geographic Society sets biggest layoff in its history

The National Geographic Society of Washington will lay off about 180 of its 2,000 employees in a cost-cutting move that follows the sale of its famous magazine and other assets to a company controlled by Rupert Murdoch.

The reduction, the largest in the organization’s 127-year history, appears to affect almost every department of the nonprofit organization, including the magazine, which the society has published since just after its founding in 1888. The reduction also will affect people who work for the National Geographic Channel, the most profitable part of the organization. Several people in the channel’s fact-checking department, for example, were terminated on Tuesday, employees said.

The National Geographic Society said “involuntary separations” will represent about 9 percent of its workforce. In addition, buyout offers have been made to an undetermined number of employees.

In September, the organization sold the magazine and its stake in the National Geographic cable TV channel, as well as other media properties, for $725 million to a for-profit partnership controlled by 21st Century Fox. The society will have a 27 percent stake in the partnership, called National Geographic Partners; Fox — a company controlled by Murdoch and his family — will own the balance.

The deal, which will close in mid-November, precipitated concerns about layoffs at the organization, which has generally avoided wide layoffs despite the long decline of its flagship magazine. Some employees began referring to October as “Choptober” and to November as “Knivember.”

In a staffwide e-mail Monday, Gary Knell, the society’s chief executive, wrote that a restructuring plan would be announced Tuesday. He added ominously, “Please watch your inbox for important information about your employment status tomorrow.”

Knell also wrote: “I cannot thank you enough for your patience and hard work over the last few months. I am proud of how our teams and our organization have approached and responded to this transitional period. Looking ahead, I am confident National Geographic’s mission will be fulfilled in powerful, new and impactful ways, as we continue to change the world through science, exploration, education and storytelling.”

A spokeswoman for National Geographic said the decision to undertake the layoffs was not part of the September deal with Murdoch. “We wanted to take care of our long-serving employees,” M.J. Jacobsen said.

In addition to the layoffs and buyouts, the National Geographic Society said it would freeze its pension plan for eligible employees, eliminate medical coverage for future retirees and change its contributions to an employee 401(k) plan so that all employees receive the same percentage contribution.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1202 on: November 4, 2015, 07:05:22 pm »
costing cutting at a nonprofit organisation....  :butt

Hope the ex-employees can band together and launch a new independent version.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1203 on: November 4, 2015, 09:23:07 pm »
costing cutting at a nonprofit organisation....  :butt

Hope the ex-employees can band together and launch a new independent version.

Probably liberal global warming advocates. Can't have that, can we?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1204 on: November 7, 2015, 01:55:33 am »
This is funny as fuck O'reilly totally losing it about 10 minutes ago because George Will who give his new book a bad review

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bill-oreilly-slanders-ronald-reagan/2015/11/05/d11300d6-83e3-11e5-9afb-0c971f713d0c_story.html

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/L46aQzJCj64" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/L46aQzJCj64</a>
« Last Edit: November 7, 2015, 02:00:19 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1209 on: December 1, 2015, 12:38:16 pm »
Fox host on clinic shooting: Liberals are ‘indicting an entire religion — Christian white Republican’

"And also, what if more people had guns there, guys?"

Haha, can they make a single point without pulling up that warped bit of logic.  But yeah, liberals are certainly the problem here. Again!

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1210 on: December 2, 2015, 11:20:22 am »
Fox News Host Floats New Muslim Smear, Then Loses It On Twitter

Eric Bolling says there were reports Muslims had prior knowledge of 9/11. And that I’m a “juvenile hack” for calling him on it.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1211 on: December 3, 2015, 04:08:15 pm »

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1212 on: December 7, 2015, 01:59:11 pm »
"Get yourself a gun, and get ready to use it"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1HrRNcgFE68" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1HrRNcgFE68</a>

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1213 on: December 7, 2015, 02:26:30 pm »
She's a nasty nasty nasty piece of work
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1214 on: December 7, 2015, 04:39:04 pm »
She's a nasty nasty nasty piece of work
A go getter alright. She would do anything for a power and influence. Check out the brilliant documentary 'The Jinx' to see how she made a name for herself.

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #1215 on: January 6, 2016, 03:10:30 am »
FOX News: Obama faked tears, should cry more...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CIvAgKrq4tc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CIvAgKrq4tc</a>

Offline MrEazi1

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1216 on: January 6, 2016, 07:37:01 pm »
If you thought Fox couldn't get any lower. Been disappointed with many aspects of the Obama administration, and of course politicians can be great actors, but those tears were genuine and it was a very good speech by Obama on gun control. The fact that Fox don't even acknowledge those perfectly natural emotions - to feel choked up over the senseless massacre of young kids - shows the kind of monsters these people are. They don't care that your kids die, they don't give a damn about your loved ones being shot to pieces.

That Fox panellist says "why didn't he talk about Chicago ?"...but Obama mentions Chicago in the very next sentence after where he talks about Newtown ! If she thinks these proposals won't resolve the issue - then come up with an idea of your own. And this has NOTHING to do with eroding 2nd Amendment rights, these are common sense measures like increasing staffing, better background checks etc. Nobody's guns are being taken away.

The Republicans constantly fearmonger about terrorism, yet they just recently blocked a bill in Congress to stop people on the terrorist watchlist from getting guns ! Even the mildest gun safety measures they reject time after time so forgive me for being skeptical about the fake sincerity of these clowns.

Wait, we already know her solution. Its of course MORE guns, because Fox and the GOP are bought and paid for by the gun manufacturers who make huge amounts of money after every mass shooting.
« Last Edit: January 6, 2016, 07:39:15 pm by MrEazi1 »

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1217 on: March 11, 2016, 11:46:17 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/X5chvH69P1M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/X5chvH69P1M</a>

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #1218 on: March 11, 2016, 11:57:17 am »
How Fox News remains on air and called a "News Channel" is horrid.

I know majority of us know they are biased to a level never seen before but unfortunately some people still take their reporting as real news and these people can then vote, etc... Fox News is a real cancer

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1219 on: March 11, 2016, 12:56:03 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/X5chvH69P1M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/X5chvH69P1M</a>
:lmao Massively backfired.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #1220 on: March 11, 2016, 08:38:31 pm »
:lmao Massively backfired.

Ha ha, excellent.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1221 on: March 13, 2016, 12:25:47 am »
Just watching Fox news and they play this song. Its like a song they left out of Team America, but it is catchy. All together how " I'm an American with a Remington"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YUrJPMPtj8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7YUrJPMPtj8</a>

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1222 on: March 13, 2016, 12:47:29 am »
Just watching Fox news and they play this song. Its like a song they left out of Team America, but it is catchy. All together how " I'm an American with a Remington"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7YUrJPMPtj8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7YUrJPMPtj8</a>

Are they going to shave off all the terrorist beards?

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1223 on: March 13, 2016, 10:17:16 am »
Fox News are silly billies.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1224 on: April 11, 2016, 10:04:45 am »
Fox guest: Keep discrimination legal because Bible tells businesses not to hire atheists

“There’s a lot of reasons why Christians or Jews might not want to hire an atheist,” he continued. “In fact, it’s in the New Testament. It says things like avoid them and disassociate with them. You might have a job, for example, where you want someone who believes in a higher power.”

“For example,” Adams said, “maybe you’re an airline and hiring pilots who you prefer they maybe believe in Hell. To tell people that you can’t only hire people of faith intrudes on their free exercise of faith.”

After being read a statement from the Freedom From Religion Foundation in which it implored atheists and agnostics “to work to introduce and replicate this protection at their city, county or even state levels,” Adams said that he knows that people will attempt to do just that.

“These people are so committed to their own very of theology. They have such hatred of Christians and Jews publicly exercising their faith,” he said. “Christians and Jews have been putting up with this for thousands of year — people who don’t like that they believe. We’re pretty much used to it by now.”

“There’s a political element here,” Carlson added. “If there’s no God, then the highest authority is government.”

Full article

Offline Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1225 on: April 11, 2016, 11:36:02 am »
Christians have been putting up with what for 'thousands of years' Christian?
Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1226 on: April 12, 2016, 10:36:27 am »
And this is why God should never have trusted men to write the Bible.   :butt

Popcorn's Art

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1227 on: April 12, 2016, 11:25:07 am »
Fox guest: Keep discrimination legal because Bible tells businesses not to hire atheists

“There’s a lot of reasons why Christians or Jews might not want to hire an atheist,” he continued. “In fact, it’s in the New Testament. It says things like avoid them and disassociate with them. You might have a job, for example, where you want someone who believes in a higher power.”

“For example,” Adams said, “maybe you’re an airline and hiring pilots who you prefer they maybe believe in Hell. To tell people that you can’t only hire people of faith intrudes on their free exercise of faith.”

After being read a statement from the Freedom From Religion Foundation in which it implored atheists and agnostics “to work to introduce and replicate this protection at their city, county or even state levels,” Adams said that he knows that people will attempt to do just that.

“These people are so committed to their own very of theology. They have such hatred of Christians and Jews publicly exercising their faith,” he said. “Christians and Jews have been putting up with this for thousands of year — people who don’t like that they believe. We’re pretty much used to it by now.”

“There’s a political element here,” Carlson added. “If there’s no God, then the highest authority is government.”

Full article

There's so much stupid in those quotes I don't even know where to start. Why would you prefer to hire pilots who believe in hell? To scare them not to fuck up? Protip: Atheists don't want to die either.

I have zero issue with anybody publicly practicing their faith, as long as they don't try force it on me or use it to justify bullshit rules/laws.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1228 on: April 14, 2016, 02:15:07 pm »
There's so much stupid in those quotes I don't even know where to start. Why would you prefer to hire pilots who believe in hell? To scare them not to fuck up? Protip: Atheists don't want to die either.

I have zero issue with anybody publicly practicing their faith, as long as they don't try force it on me or use it to justify bullshit rules/laws.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner

This is it for me. Couldn't care less what you believe in, a man in the sky, aliens, whatever as long as you keep that to yourself and don't force it on me or use it to justify things you are doing (ISIS and so on)

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1229 on: April 14, 2016, 02:37:47 pm »
Ding ding ding. We have a winner

This is it for me. Couldn't care less what you believe in, a man in the sky, aliens, whatever as long as you keep that to yourself and don't force it on me or use it to justify things you are doing (ISIS and so on)

No and no. According to the Christian Right, they are being persecuted. Nasty Big Government is trying to stop them being shitty to other people. What good is a religion if you can't use it to be thoroughly shitty to people?

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1230 on: April 14, 2016, 03:38:02 pm »
No and no. According to the Christian Right, they are being persecuted. Nasty Big Government is trying to stop them being shitty to other people. What good is a religion if you can't use it to be thoroughly shitty to people?
It's what the founding fathers would have wanted. Oh wait no, it's the exact opposite of that.

Offline Tsar Kastik

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1231 on: June 24, 2016, 10:38:40 am »
Oh

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1232 on: July 6, 2016, 10:31:15 pm »
Fox News's son of Satan Roger Ailes is being sued by former presenter Gretchen Carlson for sexual harassment

Rundown of the claims in Gretchen Carlson's sexual harassment suit against Roger Ailes
By KELSEY SUTTON 07/06/16 04:31 PM EDT

On Wednesday morning, former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson filed a bombshell sexual harassment lawsuit against Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes, alleging that he demoted her, reduced her pay and ultimately fired her in retaliation for turning down his sexual advances and complaining about sexual harassment in the workplace.

In the eight-page civil complaint, filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Carlson’s attorneys detail the treatment she claims to have been subjected to during the course of her employment with Fox News, which spanned from 2005 to June of 2016. Here are some of the claims made in the suit:
• Ailes would ask Carlson to turn around while in his office so he could view her from behind.
• Ailes also regularly commented on Carlson’s appearance, particularly her legs, and would urge Carlson to wear certain outfits that he thought enhanced Carlson’s figure.
• Ailes told Carlson she was “sexy” but “too much hard work,” and told her, “I’m sure you can do sweet nothings when you want to.”
• Ailes wondered aloud how anyone could be married to Carlson, and said that marriage was “boring,” “hard,” and “not much fun.”
• Ailes told Carlson that if he could choose one person to be stranded with on a desert island, he would choose her.
Ailes told other people in Carlson’s presence that he had slept with three winners of the Miss America pageant, but not Carlson (who won the Miss America pageant in 1989.) On a separate occasion, as Carlson walked over to greet him, Ailes said that he remained seated when women approached him to they had to “bend over” to speak to him.
• Ailes asked Carlson how she felt about him, and then said, “Do you understand what I’m saying to you?”
• When Carlson met with Ailes in 2015 over concerns of her treatment at the company, Ailes told her, “I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago and then you’d be good and better and I’d be good and better … sometimes problems are easier to solve” that way. At the same meeting, he told her that he could make anything happen for her if she listened and “underst[ood]” what he was saying.

The suit also details Carlson’s accusations against former “Fox & Friends” co-host Steve Doocy, though he is not named as a co-defendant in the suit. According to the complaint:
• Doocy made sexist and condescending remarks toward Carlson throughout the length of her stint on “Fox & Friends.” Per the complaint, “Doocy engaged in a pattern and practice of severe and pervasive sexual harassment of Carlson, including, but not limited to, mocking her during commercial breaks, shunning her off air, refusing to engage with her on air, belittling her contributions to the show, and generally attempting to put her in her place by refusing to accept and treat her as an intelligent and insightful female journalist rather than a blond female prop.”
• Carlson complained about Doocy’s behavior in September 2009. In response to Carlson’s complaints about Doocy’s behavior, Ailes told Carlson she was a “man hater” and “killer” and that she needed to learn to “get along with the boys.”
• Ailes told Carlson, in response to her complaints, that she needed to stop worrying about being treated equally and getting “offended so God damn easy about everything.” He also said she acted as though it “only rains on women,” and that she had tried to “show up the boys” on the morning show.

Carlson was removed from “Fox & Friends” in 2013. (Doocy remains a host on “Fox & Friends.”) According to Carlson's attorneys, her contract with the cable network was terminated June 23, 2016.

Politico

Family values, eh?
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1233 on: July 6, 2016, 11:50:46 pm »
Was watching Fox news last night and it was fantastic viewing,their main point of discussion besides the election campaign in the whole of 2016 has been the Clinton email story and to see them deflated after finding out nothing is going to happen to her by the FBI or DoJ was true Schadenfreude on the entire Fox news network.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1234 on: July 6, 2016, 11:59:59 pm »
Fox News's son of Satan Roger Ailes is being sued by former presenter Gretchen Carlson for sexual harassment

I'm having difficulty sympathising. Person whose job it is to be an asshole is surprised to be surrounded by other assholes.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1235 on: July 7, 2016, 12:12:32 am »
Don't Fox News mornings always have a 2-3 year window for Blondes there,after carlson they had some NFL QB wife on there who was a ex beauty queen and now there has been a new one the last few months,seems to be a poisoned chalice if you're blonde on that morning show as you don;t have a long window in the job.

Speaking of Fox news blondes,a friend of mine in NYC got propositioned by a drunk one in a bar in the flatiron district about 10-11  years ago,i won't say her name but she was very tall and worked on the Geraldo's Fox show,initials LD is the only clue. :D
« Last Edit: July 7, 2016, 12:14:50 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1236 on: July 7, 2016, 12:16:59 am »
I'm having difficulty sympathising. Person whose job it is to be an asshole is surprised to be surrounded by other assholes.

He's probably been all up on your girl Megyn though.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1237 on: July 7, 2016, 11:21:14 am »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1238 on: July 7, 2016, 12:02:48 pm »
Have they reported all the scary clouds and stuff over CERN after the AWAKE experiment has begun on the 24th June?

Some conspiracy buffs are reporting it as them opening a 'portal to another universe!'

Thought that Fox would be all over that.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Tsar Kastik

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1239 on: July 8, 2016, 09:16:20 pm »
« Last Edit: July 8, 2016, 09:18:24 pm by Tsar Kastik »