Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 984633 times)

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #9920 on: May 2, 2023, 08:24:26 pm »
exactly, it’s funny that after 7 years (or longer if you watched his teams in Germany) that some think he can stop it.

Spot on this.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #9921 on: May 2, 2023, 08:24:26 pm »
It's not about 1 ref, the organization doesn't answer to anyone, that won't change no matter how much fuss one club kicks up.
If we had the balls, we would write a letter directly to FIFA, requesting that they be investigated.
Bypass them- make them angry and let them show that anger.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2023, 08:29:27 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9922 on: May 2, 2023, 08:28:46 pm »
apologies if already posted...

'Don’t ban Jürgen Klopp – but condemn him loudly to the football world':-

www.thetimes.co.uk/article/klopp-s-tantrum-affects-referees-at-all-levels-it-must-be-called-out-9r79cxm3d - by Peter Thundecnut Walton

article in full here - https://archive.is/0Ss53

What a fucking hack,his head's so deep in Webb's shitty arse doubt he could ever see anything from there let alone type an article.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9923 on: May 2, 2023, 08:29:31 pm »
This has turned out to be a war, won't be surprised if we don't get multiple decisions are way from now.
You don’t expect anything to change then?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9924 on: May 2, 2023, 08:36:42 pm »
Must say I've never seen the phrase 'clutching at pearls' or variations thereof, used as much as it has been in this thread the last few days.

We truly live in the Age of Cliché

I'm truly embarrassed.  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9925 on: May 2, 2023, 08:37:27 pm »
How many times have we heard opposition managers, players, pundits etc saying: ‘You don’t get them decisions at Anfield’. Are they not calling the referees’ integrity into question?
It’s about fucking time someone called these refs out. Tierney is a grade A twat who single  handedly secured the title for Abu Dhabi last season with some of his incomprehensible decisions.

That's a good point. I don't have an issue with Klopp getting charged, but it should apply to everyone who goes too far and not a select few. Moyes' comments in midweek about us getting decisions at Anfield do call into question the integrity of officials but he wasn't charged. Ryan Mason was constantly at the ref on Sunday but no charge for him. An official elbows a player in the face, no charge. The lack of consistency is the big problem.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9926 on: May 2, 2023, 08:43:52 pm »
That's a good point. I don't have an issue with Klopp getting charged, but it should apply to everyone who goes too far and not a select few. Moyes' comments in midweek about us getting decisions at Anfield do call into question the integrity of officials but he wasn't charged. Ryan Mason was constantly at the ref on Sunday but no charge for him. An official elbows a player in the face, no charge. The lack of consistency is the big problem.

Also Klopp has hardly called his integrity into question, he’s said Tierney doesn’t like us which shouldn’t be news to anyone whose had a pair of eyes at any point over the last 3 years.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9927 on: May 2, 2023, 08:45:09 pm »
Also Klopp has hardly called his integrity into question, he’s said Tierney doesn’t like us which shouldn’t be news to anyone whose had a pair of eyes at any point over the last 3 years.

Time to bring it all out into the open, sunshine is the best disinfectant after all.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9928 on: May 2, 2023, 08:46:16 pm »
Breaking News.

Some Liverpool fans are no longer allowed to enjoy the clubs successes, past and present, due to not agreeing with one thing the manager once did.

(Not sure how shouting in someone's face resulted in us winning trophies, but I'm sure there's a good reason.)

It’s a case of giving him support when he’s getting an unnecessary kicking. He’s apologised because that’s the type of man he is. But as I’ve said a few times, the overriding  issue is that other worse offences go unreported or are explained away. One rule for one.
Also, given some of the decisions Salah alone has had go against him, let alone the wider team, he’s under a bit more provocation than many managers.

Not sure how you extrapolated your comments from what I posted by the way.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9929 on: May 2, 2023, 08:48:56 pm »
I think people are mixing two separate incidents here. He's been charged with his statement re Tierney and not of his approach to the 4th official. Journos and pundits are lumping it all together and sanctioning Klopp for something he isn't charged for and received a yellow

Moyes comments last week also questioned the refs integrity, not a peep

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9930 on: May 2, 2023, 08:53:07 pm »
I think people are mixing two separate incidents here. He's been charged with his statement re Tierney and not of his approach to the 4th official. Journos and pundits are lumping it all together and sanctioning Klopp for something he isn't charged for and received a yellow

Moyes comments last week also questioned the refs integrity, not a peep

Which is another thing we could point out, we can lose the battle but win the war.

We just need to find a way to do it that isn't embarrassing.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9931 on: May 2, 2023, 08:56:42 pm »
Nothings a suprise anymore. We watched Pep screaminggggggg 2 and TWICE in an officials face and I didn't hear a single soul call for any sort of action

Arteta spends most games screaming and parading up and down that touchline... nothing

Moyes comments on the officials after the last game... zilch

Any number of other managers shout, scream, get in officials faces... nothing

Offline PaddyPaned

• Anny Roader
« Reply #9932 on: May 2, 2023, 08:58:46 pm »

Absolutely right.

The entire situation surrounding officiating is becoming more and more toxic and isn’t helped by coaching staff of all teams (and at practically every level of football) behaving in ways that lack both class and professionalism. Officials respond by closing ranks, becoming all defensive, failing to provide any degree of transparency and continuing to make poor decisions with impunity. It’s a vicious circle in a way, but some better code of conduct, with more severe sanctions for transgressions, might be a way forward from next season.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9933 on: May 2, 2023, 09:06:52 pm »
Nothings a suprise anymore. We watched Pep screaminggggggg 2 and TWICE in an officials face and I didn't hear a single soul call for any sort of action

Arteta spends most games screaming and parading up and down that touchline... nothing

Moyes comments on the officials after the last game... zilch

Any number of other managers shout, scream, get in officials faces... nothing
Last few posts on this have summed it up, but the bolder comment is the bit the media and some of our embarrassed fans are missing.

The wider point of course is the piss poor officiating and the lack of transparency from PGMOL over ref selection and performance management.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #9934 on: May 2, 2023, 09:21:42 pm »
It’s okay for a linesman to elbow a player in the face with no repercussions but a manager confronting a linesman gets a ban.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9935 on: May 2, 2023, 09:23:15 pm »
It’s okay for a linesman to elbow a player in the face with no repercussions but a manager confronting a linesman gets a ban.

They're charging him for going full on David Moyes.

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #9936 on: May 2, 2023, 09:25:14 pm »
This is all absolutely infuriating. This fat little smug c*nt literally took a league title from us last year, Robertson was physically assaulted by one of them last month and Ped celebrated in our players faces a few weeks ago and NOTHING. Whatsoever.

Sick to my tits of the whole, crooked thing.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9937 on: May 2, 2023, 09:27:19 pm »
This is all absolutely infuriating. This fat little smug c*nt literally took a league title from us last year, Robertson was physically assaulted by one of them last month and Ped celebrated in our players faces a few weeks ago and NOTHING. Whatsoever.

Sick to my tits of the whole, crooked thing.

And some think that we should just accept it.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9938 on: May 2, 2023, 09:27:23 pm »
PGMOL is not fit for purpose. The whole organisation needs disbanding and the PL needs to employ its own officials.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9939 on: May 2, 2023, 09:31:47 pm »
If we had the balls, we would write a letter directly to FIFA, requesting that they be investigated.
Bypass them- make them angry and let them show that anger.

FIFA, the bastion of honesty?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9940 on: May 2, 2023, 09:34:18 pm »
FIFA, the bastion of honesty?

Presume he meant

Letter:Brown Envelope

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9941 on: May 2, 2023, 09:34:56 pm »
And some think that we should just accept it.

You keep banging this drum, so what exactly should the club do?

Bear in mind Jota should have got a red, Skipps tackle wasn't a foul, Mo is a diver, Robbo walked into the linesmans elbow, its perfectly OK for two man Utd supporting refs to referee our games, Klopps a thug, ped is impeachable, Abu Dhabi arent cheats, PIF isn't the Saudi state.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9942 on: May 2, 2023, 09:38:45 pm »
Jota foul is not a red card offence. 

Crack omelettes and make eggs is what I think we should do, but you've read my posts Rob so you know what I want us to do.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #9943 on: May 2, 2023, 09:58:40 pm »
It's not about 1 ref, the organization doesn't answer to anyone, that won't change no matter how much fuss one club kicks up.

I think you should read what I wrote fellah.

I didn't write 'one club'.

:)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #9944 on: May 2, 2023, 10:04:08 pm »
idk

imo Klopp was just trying to say "hes a pompous little twat and when he sneers at you like that when you have a valid point about his cheating its really really hard not to break him in half like a twig on the spot, in fact id really like to" in a polite on tv fashion and it came out as "he shouldt talk to me like that" and pgmol lawyered that all up because its all facial expression and body language and sneer thats not in the transcript, and so Jurgen has disreputed him and shouldn't have, and thats fine. He'll apologize heat of the moment move on. No big deal. Might get a game on the walkie talkie

However, if the fine journalists and moral guardians that abound cant see or admit that Jurgen wild charging the 3rd official shouting "thats MY Team! thats MY fucking Team" after we scored the winner and then clutching double sharp on the hammy twang is pure entertainment, an instant knee slapping classic and long for the memory banks and therefore GREAT for the sport and the happy (or mad) spectator, they just dont understand life the universe or anything and shouldnt watch football for fun because they just don't get it.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9945 on: May 2, 2023, 10:12:53 pm »
You keep banging this drum, so what exactly should the club do?

Bear in mind Jota should have got a red, Skipps tackle wasn't a foul, Mo is a diver, Robbo walked into the linesmans elbow, its perfectly OK for two man Utd supporting refs to referee our games, Klopps a thug, ped is impeachable, Abu Dhabi arent cheats, PIF isn't the Saudi state.

We all live in the Orwellian upside down bizarro world now.My farts have more integrity than the Webb-led PGMOL i think.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #9946 on: May 2, 2023, 10:21:24 pm »
The problem is thay we have no1 batting for us in the media. When something happens at the club we have 'legends' like Carra ready to stick the boot in. If there is nobody to tell our story, one side gets to control the narrative. What is even worse is when rival fans mention the no of ex-Liverpool players who are pundits, but they don't help when it's needed.

No ex Man U player dared to say anything negative about that team when Ferguson was in charge (they're only talking now as they know which way the winds blowing).

The way to start to fix things is for those above to kick up a fuss in PL meetings, but everyone is just out for themselves (until it happens to them).
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #9947 on: May 2, 2023, 10:31:03 pm »
Maybe we should make huge banners calling out these things, so they get seen on tv, because no pundits or media pricks are mentioning them.  A nice large banner of Pep shoving his two fingers into the 4th official's face or one of him pushing one?  Cheaper than flying a stupid fucking a plane over Anfield.
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Online cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9948 on: May 2, 2023, 10:38:04 pm »
At last we have finally voiced how bad Mo's treatment is and questioned why he doesn't get fouls, will sadly all be ignored by the majority of the press though

Offline shank94

• Currently at minus 10 and falling...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9949 on: May 2, 2023, 10:45:22 pm »
You don’t expect anything to change then?

Nah, more like Salah treatment across the team now. That whole organization is a dictatorship.
Everyone knows it's Shanks, Shank is part of my name.

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9950 on: May 2, 2023, 11:21:34 pm »
Then that proves pretty much that they are dishonest and incompetent then doesn't it? It shouldn't matter what gets said as referees and officials are supposed to be professionals. I'm more worried about the lack of protection our players get overall from referees. It's taken us months on end to get Diaz back playing and inside his first full game he has to put up with a ankle breaking tackle, which involves the officials completely letting it go. It is no wonder his frustrations boils over. 

Proves they're dishonest and incompetent? Yes and no, because you can never actually prove the bias.

Others have said refs are professionals so everything else should be put aside. But essentially, a lot of them are mates. They'll see their mate being what they perceive as being attacked and whether it's conscious or subconscious, they'll hold it against Jurgen/us.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9951 on: May 2, 2023, 11:29:52 pm »
Their mates are attacked all the time by other clubs and their managers, but for some reason Liverpool is the only one they hold it against.

Almost like the authorities are worried people might actually listen to Jurgen...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Samio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9952 on: May 2, 2023, 11:33:50 pm »
Their mates are attacked all the time by other clubs and their managers, but for some reason Liverpool is the only one they hold it against.

Almost like the authorities are worried people might actually listen to Jurgen...

More so that we are certainly focused on more by the media than others.

There is either very real agenda against us, or we are just literally massive so always newsworthy. Possibly both.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #9953 on: May 2, 2023, 11:37:23 pm »
Post-embargo presser...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yOAl1FREFO0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yOAl1FREFO0</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOAl1FREFO0
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #9954 on: May 2, 2023, 11:40:00 pm »
Maybe we should make huge banners calling out these things, so they get seen on tv, because no pundits or media pricks are mentioning them.  A nice large banner of Pep shoving his two fingers into the 4th official's face or one of him pushing one?  Cheaper than flying a stupid fucking a plane over Anfield.

Regarding decisions going against us. Yes, they have. Tierney is a shit ref. But decisions have also gone against every other team this season. Ask any fan from any other club. Hell, ask Brighton what they think. They've been robbed multiple points on multiple different occasions in the last few months alone. I'm not defending PGMOL or the FA. They're corrupt fascistoid entities. But to say, along the lines of, it's only us that gets decisions against, that's some conspiratorial territory.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2023, 11:42:43 pm by telekon »
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Samio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9955 on: May 2, 2023, 11:43:27 pm »
The charge towards Klopp was in regards to what he said after the game on Tierney. Neither Klopp nor Guardiola got anything from their antics.

Regarding decisions going against us. Yes, they have. Tierney is a shit ref. But decisions have also gone against every other team this season. Ask any fan from any other club. Hell, ask Brighton what they think. They've been robbed multiple points on multiple different occasions in the last few months alone. I'm not defending PGMOL or the FA. They're corrupt fascistoid entities. But to say, along the lines of, it's only us that gets decisions against, that's some conspiratorial territory.

I'm good mates with an Arsenal fan. And he GENUINELY thinks there's an agenda against Arsenal - because there is such a contingent of refs from the North West.... Says they favour us too. Despite none of them being from Merseyside, and the fact they're from Greater Manchester.

Not sure he understands that. He is from London.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9956 on: May 2, 2023, 11:47:42 pm »
The charge towards Klopp was in regards to what he said after the game on Tierney. Neither Klopp nor Guardiola got anything from their antics.

And David Moyes hasn't been charged for what he said last week & many others who've all said far worse than the Boss did after the match, none of which was false. We've got the receipts and we need to start fighting back against the corrupt bastards, we're pretty good at fighting a lone fight as well.

We have decades of experience of what people called a conspiracy & have had to put up with so much worse than bent refs, so please don't accuse people on here of getting into conspiratorial territory, I'm sue you don't mean it like this but it's fucking insulting.

There's a reason why there is a thread about "Them Chants" and it's not because we're all full of self pity or any such shite.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9957 on: May 2, 2023, 11:54:09 pm »
And David Moyes hasn't been charged for what he said last week & many others who've all said far worse than the Boss did after the match, none of which was false. We've got the receipts and we need to start fighting back against the corrupt bastards, we're pretty good at fighting a lone fight as well.

We have decades of experience of what people called a conspiracy & have had to put up with so much worse than bent refs, so please don't accuse people on here of getting into conspiratorial territory, I'm sue you don't mean it like this but it's fucking insulting.

There's a reason why there is a thread about "Them Chants" and it's not because we're all full of self pity or any such shite.

100% mate. One hundred percent I know what you mean and you are of course absolutely correct in regards to that "conspiracy" which you are alluding to and I was in no way - zero - referencing that. I hope that you understand that. JFT97

What I was of course referencing was refereeing decisions.

What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9958 on: May 3, 2023, 12:03:30 am »
100% mate. One hundred percent I know what you mean and you are of course absolutely correct in regards to that "conspiracy" which you are alluding to and I was in no way - zero - referencing that. I hope that you understand that. JFT97

What I was of course referencing was refereeing decisions.

No I know you wasn't, it's just that we all know about "conspiracies" and pointing out what is happening to us isn't one, the Refs & media must conspire against us, it's all too obvious, that was my point.

I promise you I wasn't insinuating you were (that'd make me an even bigger c*nt)  :thumbup, I was trying to explain why for me at least it gets my back up & it's not just Hillsborough, it had been going on for a good few years before that fateful day.

Have a read on "Managed decline" something that they denied of course. (These aren't the best but some of Liverpools best and brightest have written about.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jan/01/observer-editorial-city-regeneration

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/abandon-liverpool--secret-papers-98955

There are far better articles and papers that have been written on this that I can find atm but I'm sure others have them handy.
« Last Edit: May 3, 2023, 12:19:16 am by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline telekon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9959 on: May 3, 2023, 12:27:30 am »
No I know you wasn't, it's just that we all know about "conspiracies" and pointing out what is happening to us isn't one, the Refs & media must conspire against us, it's all too obvious, that was my point.

I promise you I wasn't insinuating you were (that'd make me an even bigger c*nt)  :thumbup, I was trying to explain why for me at least it gets my back up & it's not just Hillsborough, it had been going on for a good few years before that fateful day.

Have a read on "Managed decline" something that they denied of couse.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jan/01/observer-editorial-city-regeneration

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/abandon-liverpool--secret-papers-98955

There are far better articles and papers that have been written on this that I can find atm but I'm sure others have them handy.

Yeah, mate. I'm not from Liverpool or England so I don't have lived or first hand experience. But I know my Thatcher and about the miner's strikes. I've read my Road to Wigan Pier and about the Toxteth riots and its aftermath. I appreciate that, and trust me, I'd be right there with you on the barricades and I was relieved when the wicked witch died. This history is big reason I'm a red.

What I was talking about was refereeing decisions these past few seasons. I'm not sure though that these things intertwine. Like I mentioned, ask a Brighton fan if they feel the refs been fair on them on the last few months. That Arsenal lad who was sure there was a conspiracy against them. United fans are always moaning about how the press loves Klopp. We've been fucked over by Tierney on many occasions. He's a shite ref. Pick any club out of a hat and they say they have a ref that hates them etc. It's so easy to have confirmation bias as we only follow one club.