Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Well, I hope it happens because our current fitness team have been in charge where 3 of the last 4 four seasons has seen history making levels of injuries.

Konate had injury issues before we signed him, as did Thiago. Jota also had lots of niggly spells out for Wolves and we signed Nunez despite him having suffered an ACL rupture a few years ago. Maybe we should look at players who have proven that they have a good availability record?
The Gakpo debacle not even getting a mention in some big media outlets, podcasts etc. The Salah/Klopp situation distracted away from it probably.

I said this was likely to happen. It was so obvious.
Media and Arts / Re: Only connect...
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 09:48:38 am »
Nope.

Connections
Puzzle #323
🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟦🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟦🟨

Spoiler
Missed the bee connection at first. Good clue. Knew there was an exercise one but could t get the 4th. What’s a bridge? Then I thought there was a US election/vice president connection with Carter, Gore and I think King but again was guessing at a 4th. Fucked it.
[close]
Media and Arts / Re: Only connect...
« Last post by Lfc19ynwa on Today at 09:48:35 am »
Connections
Puzzle #323
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by Lfc19ynwa on Today at 09:47:11 am »
Wordle 1,045 3/6

🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 826
7️⃣6️⃣
5️⃣4️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle/
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

#Worldle #829 (29.04.2024) 1/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

https://worldle.teuteuf.fr

🌎 Apr 29, 2024 🌍
🔥 67 | Avg. Guesses: 3.54
⬜🟥🟥🟩 = 4

https://globle-game.com
#globle

Strands #57
“Name dropping”
🔵🔵🔵🟡
🔵🔵🔵🔵

I also have doubts whether the law will stand for decades. NZ withdraw theirs pretty quickly.
Was the withdrawal of the law connected in any way to the formation a new coalition government and the need to give-way to minority party interests? I'm sure New Zealanders will be better informed that me.
Not really been paying attention - what did he actually do that’s triggered all this?
He ended the Bute House Agreement (a coalition with the Scottish Green Party).  The SNP are therefore short of a majority and are effectively unable to govern.  Alex Salmond with his one Alba MSP - Ash Regan who defected from the SNP - was offering support in exchange for a referendum  ::)

Self-inflicted chaos.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/scottish-greens-humza-yousaf-first-minister-bbc-radio-scotland-evan-davies-b1154169.html
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by rob1966 on Today at 09:45:58 am »
They are starting to sense it happening to them

Ah poor little Arsenal

I can’t support the idea of wanting such a cheating gang of shithouses to win, and be lauded for it. If 115 win at least no one would give a shit.

I despise the cheating pricks and that lego headed Captain Black wankstain. If they do win it, then the narrative is "oh the league is competitive" whereas the more the cheats win it the more it gets like Ligue 1 and the more it might actually wake some c*nts up.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by killer-heels on Today at 09:45:05 am »
Arteta is a c*nt but he is one hell of a coach. I still maintain that at both ends of the field Arsenal don't have top quality but what he has done has been able to build a system which suffocates most Premier League sides, so much so that they don't need an absolute elite backline/goalkeeper or striker.

That would not work in Europe however and in the CL, where you need to have both a system and that individual quality. But for the Premier League its been highly effective.
Well, I hope it happens because our current fitness team have been in charge where 3 of the last 4 four seasons has seen history making levels of injuries.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10