Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2100741 times)

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18320 on: July 26, 2021, 08:05:11 pm »
Just thinking I can imagine there will end up being a good amount of tickets available in the late availability with people who win the ballots ultimately deciding not to go to all the games they are successful for.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #18321 on: July 26, 2021, 08:51:24 pm »
Just thinking I can imagine there will end up being a good amount of tickets available in the late availability with people who win the ballots ultimately deciding not to go to all the games they are successful for.

I think you’ll be right. I’ve gone in for 7/10 as I chose the games I wanted to go to but if any of them only have restricted views remaining by the time I get in, I won’t be buying it.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #18322 on: July 26, 2021, 08:53:19 pm »
Hahaha it does make me laugh. The only business whereby no matter how many times they mess it up or let you down you’ll just go back for more. I’m sure it was a week window to set it up..no rush I guess
Looking forward to them not working on a matchday and all hell breaking loose.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #18323 on: July 26, 2021, 09:23:49 pm »
Should have been today but as usual club fucked it

They said w/c 26th not on the 26th so could be any day this week, prob after STH window closes tomorrow

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18324 on: July 26, 2021, 09:36:17 pm »
You can just pick and choose. You’re only registering yourself rather than committing yourself to buying a ticket if you’re successful. If you’re successful and can’t go for whatever reason then the ticket will then go into the late availability sale. The club just wants to get an idea of how many people will comprise the ballot for each game.

A similar question. Presumably we’re not committed to taking the exact F&Fs named for each match in our registration but can select different F&Fs once we know what tickets we’ve got?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #18325 on: July 26, 2021, 11:40:10 pm »
A similar question. Presumably we’re not committed to taking the exact F&Fs named for each match in our registration but can select different F&Fs once we know what tickets we’ve got?
I think I read somewhere on this thread (correct me if I’m wrong) but you need to register all your F&F contacts (up to a maximum of 20) by 2nd August. You can’t change it after that date. So if you had no F&F signed up for example then you would have to relinquish your ticket back into the Members sale pot.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #18326 on: July 27, 2021, 01:24:10 am »
you can register non-member F&Fs? I'm sure you will be able to change the tickets to another F&F linked to your account
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 03:49:24 am by TeddyTime33 »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18327 on: July 27, 2021, 07:06:36 am »
I think I read somewhere on this thread (correct me if I’m wrong) but you need to register all your F&F contacts (up to a maximum of 20) by 2nd August. You can’t change it after that date. So if you had no F&F signed up for example then you would have to relinquish your ticket back into the Members sale pot.

August 11th

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18328 on: July 27, 2021, 07:08:35 am »
They said w/c 26th not on the 26th so could be any day this week, prob after STH window closes tomorrow

True, but given it said W/C the 26th until 4th August it doesn't give much time does it the further into this week they leave it

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18329 on: July 27, 2021, 07:31:23 am »
If I is was to transfer a ticket for a game but then could make it and somebody transferred one to me for the same game would that be OK or is it a no no ?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18330 on: July 27, 2021, 08:34:47 am »
you can register non-member F&Fs? I'm sure you will be able to change the tickets to another F&F linked to your account

They are all members, just wanted to know if I could change it to a different F&F. I assume so as that’s the whole point of having them.

Thanks for all the responses.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #18331 on: July 27, 2021, 09:00:19 am »
They are all members, just wanted to know if I could change it to a different F&F. I assume so as that’s the whole point of having them.

Thanks for all the responses.
yeah I assume they just have to transfer to another F&F using their account

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #18332 on: July 27, 2021, 10:05:08 am »
If I is was to transfer a ticket for a game but then could make it and somebody transferred one to me for the same game would that be OK or is it a no no ?

I'm assuming that is okay as we may need to do that from time to time, there's nothing anywhere that says you can't do it . . . unless anyone else knows different?

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #18333 on: July 27, 2021, 10:25:44 am »
True, but given it said W/C the 26th until 4th August it doesn't give much time does it the further into this week they leave it

Yeah, surprised how short the window is for members

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18334 on: July 27, 2021, 10:36:38 am »
Friendlies have gone to general sale today at 2pm

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #18335 on: July 27, 2021, 11:08:11 am »
For non ST holders, the further plan is sit tight

====

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club with your enquiry.

We recently announced that Anfield will be using NFC (near field communication) technology for stadium entry in the new season and all tickets will be digital on a smartphone, in the form of an NFC pass.

More information on how members will access the stadium in the event they are successful in the ticket sales, will be announced in due course. 

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18336 on: July 27, 2021, 11:11:56 am »
For non ST holders, the further plan is sit tight

====

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club with your enquiry.

We recently announced that Anfield will be using NFC (near field communication) technology for stadium entry in the new season and all tickets will be digital on a smartphone, in the form of an NFC pass.

More information on how members will access the stadium in the event they are successful in the ticket sales, will be announced in due course. 

Yeah that’d make sense with the new update they’ve provided for these friendlies

The e-ticket(s) will be attached to your purchase confirmation email? I don’t think it was?

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/439000-ticket-sale-update-pre-season-friendlies-at-anfield
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 11:16:25 am by ScubaSteve »

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #18337 on: July 27, 2021, 11:22:46 am »
Yeah that’d make sense with the new update they’ve provided for these friendlies

The e-ticket(s) will be attached to your purchase confirmation email? I don’t think it was?

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/439000-ticket-sale-update-pre-season-friendlies-at-anfield

That's only if you purchase in the general sale I believe

Please note, as previously communicated in the initial selling notice, season ticket holders and Members who have purchased in the earlier dedicated sales will use NFC passes to enter the stadium.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18338 on: July 27, 2021, 11:31:53 am »
That's only if you purchase in the general sale I believe

Please note, as previously communicated in the initial selling notice, season ticket holders and Members who have purchased in the earlier dedicated sales will use NFC passes to enter the stadium.

Ahhh ok..I read that differently. I thought as in previous sales, it meant for other games in lockdown etc.

I’m guessing hospitality, cooperates, local sale tickets etc will gain entry using e-tickets going forward

Thanks!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18339 on: July 27, 2021, 12:08:32 pm »

Is this to download the NFC wallet thing?
What happens if you don't download it by 4th?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18340 on: July 27, 2021, 12:12:47 pm »
Is this to download the NFC wallet thing?
What happens if you don't download it by 4th?

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-when-do-i-need-to-download-my-nfc-pass-by

Re seasies....

"If you do not complete this by the 26th July you run the risk of not being able to access the stadium for home games this coming season."

Imagine members will get a similar warning which will mean f-all

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18341 on: July 27, 2021, 12:15:14 pm »
That's a bit bizarre. Why does it matter when it is downloaded by as long as you do it before the game you are going to?

Does it apply to all the F&F people too? I'll be taking my lad to a game or 2 in 2nd half of the season on my brothers membership. Surely he doesn't have to download it now given he won't be going for at least 7 months?

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #18342 on: July 27, 2021, 12:17:06 pm »
lets say morning of the game, you're going with you missus/dad/mate whoever, and they get the covid jag or are sick or some last minute cancellation. is it impossible for you to take your bro/mate/kid as a subsitute then if they aint a member/on your f&f list... so you still can go obviously but you have to surrender your other ticket to someone to buy on the day at the ground. sounds crap tha

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18343 on: July 27, 2021, 12:27:25 pm »
That's a bit bizarre. Why does it matter when it is downloaded by as long as you do it before the game you are going to?

Does it apply to all the F&F people too? I'll be taking my lad to a game or 2 in 2nd half of the season on my brothers membership. Surely he doesn't have to download it now given he won't be going for at least 7 months?

You don’t download individual tickets

You download one membership for the entire season or one ST.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18344 on: July 27, 2021, 12:29:21 pm »
You don’t download individual tickets

You download one membership for the entire season or one ST.

Yeah, but if someone isn't going to their first game until December or something, they shouldn't really have to download it until then.

Offline pmcgrath

• Main Stander
« Reply #18345 on: July 27, 2021, 12:32:28 pm »
Can anyone remember the age ranges for Junior and Young Adult tickets? My son has a Teen Red membership and turns 17 in December. Would that place him in the Young Adult range for member sales this season?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18346 on: July 27, 2021, 12:34:41 pm »
Yeah, but if someone isn't going to their first game until December or something, they shouldn't really have to download it until then.

When could they have bought and received a membership card by in previous seasons?

Should reflect that really

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18347 on: July 27, 2021, 12:40:25 pm »
I can see a bit of uproar regarding this. Will be plenty that aren't too tech savvy and won't have got their email telling them to register for games

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-registration-and-sale-faqs-for-all-supporters#What_will_happen_if_I_do_not_register_for_the_games_I_am_eligible_to_register_for

What will happen if I do not register for the games I am eligible to register for?
You will be unable to apply for tickets for games you qualify for during the member’s ticket sales, which will start week commencing 2 August.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18348 on: July 27, 2021, 12:55:02 pm »
I can see a bit of uproar regarding this. Will be plenty that aren't too tech savvy and won't have got their email telling them to register for games

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-registration-and-sale-faqs-for-all-supporters#What_will_happen_if_I_do_not_register_for_the_games_I_am_eligible_to_register_for

What will happen if I do not register for the games I am eligible to register for?
You will be unable to apply for tickets for games you qualify for during the member’s ticket sales, which will start week commencing 2 August.

This is the reason why I think it should be easier to get tickets this season as it’s a new process just been rolled out.

This could be like the first season when the local sales were rolled out it was great. The regulars who check the website, looks at this forum etc. knew about the situation. I was guaranteed as many tickets as I wanted pretty much during that first season. As the seasons went on, it became more and more difficult to buy local sale tickets as the day trippers etc. let on due to word of mouth etc.

I feel sorry for the less tech savvy people as this process won’t help them at all but others who simply don’t check during the build up to a new season then it’ll help us on less than 13!! Not like credits help this season…which is a shame but understandable

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #18349 on: July 27, 2021, 12:57:35 pm »

Can't see that being an issue for the coming season with no history being recorded. May be looked on as a credit hunting exercise between groups beyond next season though?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18350 on: July 27, 2021, 01:16:45 pm »
Can't see that being an issue for the coming season with no history being recorded. May be looked on as a credit hunting exercise between groups beyond next season though?

after next season if the ticket isn't scanned then, the the credit is lost

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #18351 on: July 27, 2021, 01:37:48 pm »
Wouldn't be a members sale without an uproar.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #18352 on: July 27, 2021, 01:57:18 pm »
Can anyone remember the age ranges for Junior and Young Adult tickets? My son has a Teen Red membership and turns 17 in December. Would that place him in the Young Adult range for member sales this season?

16 and below is junior and 17-21 is young adult. Suppose you would do junior for all games in the first half of the season and young adult in the second half if his birthday is December.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18353 on: July 27, 2021, 02:02:50 pm »

Its dob on August 1st so he'll be the teen red membership for kids tickets pal

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18354 on: July 27, 2021, 02:03:21 pm »
16 and below is junior and 17-21 is young adult. Suppose you would do junior for all games in the first half of the season and young adult in the second half if his birthday is December.

qualifies for junior all season mate

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18355 on: July 27, 2021, 02:04:28 pm »

No, because they aren't members downloading a members card.

They will be transferred an NFC ticket whenever you manually do it, and can download it then

You're just downloading your replacement to the white members card now, nothing to do with whether you buy tickets or not its also used for discounts etc..

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18356 on: July 27, 2021, 02:05:03 pm »

No the game wont be showing for you to buy

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #18357 on: July 27, 2021, 02:07:01 pm »

I know you can't see any sales once you log in now if you're not eligible, but can you still join the queue? If so, I bet there's loads who haven't seen this registering of interest who just read the sale date and try to get on the site.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline pmcgrath

• Main Stander
« Reply #18358 on: July 27, 2021, 02:07:17 pm »
Its dob on August 1st so he'll be the teen red membership for kids tickets pal

Thanks guys  :)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18359 on: July 27, 2021, 02:11:05 pm »
I know you can't see any sales once you log in now if you're not eligible, but can you still join the queue? If so, I bet there's loads who haven't seen this registering of interest who just read the sale date and try to get on the site.

If people are able to read the sales notice that tells them tickets are on sale they're able to read sales notices that tell them they need to register.