Author Topic: Derby della Lanterna  (Read 779 times)

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
Derby della Lanterna
« on: February 16, 2011, 03:20:19 pm »
is on tonight.

Fuck your pass and move shit at the Emirates.
hi

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Re: Derby della Lanterna
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 03:56:58 pm »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 04:02:14 pm »
From the title I thought that someone was playing subbuteo while wearing lampshades in a delicatessan.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 04:22:27 pm »
One of the most intense matches in Italy, remember last year the two games were intense on & off the pitch even if the quality wasn't as expected though.

I'd say Genoa will win it tonight, Sampdoria seems to be lost after selling Cassano & Pazzini.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 04:53:00 pm »
Is that biabiany the young kid from inter? Have they bought him or is he on loan? Remember Rafa giving him some game time as a winger if it's the same lad? Looked bloody quick and tricky.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 07:37:28 pm »
Not as good as expected but I'm happy my prediction was right
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 07:38:49 pm »
I remember playing genoa in Europe....must be at least 10 years ago.

Massive guy upfront, what was his name?  Had a beard I think.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 08:20:55 pm »
Czech guy wanst he?

Not lockwenz....something like that.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 08:22:41 pm »
Ah skhuravy!
W

Offline DM Red

• no it wasnt a knee jerk - just a jerk....
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 09:03:10 pm »
ive always followed Sampdoria as my Italian team. but to sell Cassano and Pazzini halfway through the season and replacing them with Biabiany and Maccarone is a joke. they wont be far off relegation i think.