Author Topic: PL: Liv 4 vs 1 Chel Jota 23’ Bradley 39’ Szoboszlai 65’ Nkunku 71’ Diaz 79’  (Read 16195 times)

Online Bread

• Legacy Fan
I'm feeling a little bit bemused by the furore regarding, in particular, the Nkunku penalty shout. Little fucking tap on the back of the ankle, was hardly a swipe was it? I reckon my nan would stay on her feet if someone did that.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
 ;D  ;D Pardon me, can't help it. Hahahhahaahahah!!!!

It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Mac with the skillz!

so good! but still wasn't even his best creative first touch of the night!

Online Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Mac with the skillz!

that was one of many outrageous displays of skill last night

Offline baltic out here

• Would you buy a second hand vinyl off this fella?!
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Just loved Klopp's reaction to Bradley's goal, sheer, unbridled joy. Will probably remember that the most from this walloping :)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
I'm feeling a little bit bemused by the furore regarding, in particular, the Nkunku penalty shout. Little fucking tap on the back of the ankle, was hardly a swipe was it? I reckon my nan would stay on her feet if someone did that.

I share your bemusement.....was astounded that even people on here were saying it wasn't just a pen - it was a definite pen.. ;D...Virg's foot touched/tapped the back of his ankle...which prompted a dive so over-theatrical that it would've put Brian Blessed - doing an impression of William Shatner - to shame........pure simulation...should've booked the c*nt as he did with Chillwell

They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Salah will be a great option off the bench!  ;D

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

We utterly dominated them!

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
One of the things I loved was after Bradley scored, seems like each player went over to him individually and congratulated him. Both VVD and Gomez I remember giving him a big hug 

Joe must be seething.  :lmao :lmao

Gomez: 127 league games and no goals.
Bradley: 1 League game and 1 goal
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
The ref could have given Chelsea those 2 pens & they'd have still got twatted. It was men against the boys, & most of the boys were wearing red shirts.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
The ref could have given Chelsea those 2 pens & they'd have still got twatted. It was men against the boys, & most of the boys were wearing red shirts.

But the ref gave us a handball goal and allowed a foul in the buildup to the second. Chelsea woz robbed innit!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1

We utterly dominated them!
:lmao

Fucking hell.  That Chelsea team shape.  :lmao…
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Just re-watched the game. Feckin' bliss. What a performance and what a crowd. Brilliant. I'd give Chelsea the Nkunku penno.... maybe. That should have made it 10-2.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Someone please answer this: HOW in the world were we willing to pay 100million for Caiceido? 

Got to say this has occurred to me more than once.

The way he gave the ball away in the build up to our second goal. And that sloppiness was typical of his overall performance.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Got to say this has occurred to me more than once.

The way he gave the ball away in the build up to our second goal. And that sloppiness was typical of his overall performance.
It does show the value of coaching and clear direction as well as a strategy to make best use of the player can make a world of difference  with how they perfom. He would probably look 10 times the player with us. It forced them to pay even more for him, so maybe it was a good bit of 4D chess on our part!

Was a dominant performance possibly even better than against Newcastle, ideal time to start to put out these kind of performances. Do it again in Sunday and things will look really good.

Was thinking in early Jan than it was such a shame that Bradley had missed the UEL games as it was a great chance to great valuable gane. Intsead he has just come in and started magnificently!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Online stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan

They could do with playing a striker if they wanted to score!

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

There’s a hole in my bucket dear mauricio..

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Was the knock at the end to Mac not a serious one in the end?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline joonjune

• Boys Pen
Anyone know where I could find high res photos of the match? Especially the kop!

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
It's great watching him being terrible, but I would say the effect of realising you totally backed the wrong horse, as well as being made a show of while playing them, and seeing the rest of your team being rubbish as well probably shot his confidence to shit...
He would be a way better player in our team, although not convinced he would be great..

Someone please answer this: HOW in the world were we willing to pay 100million for Caiceido?
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
Apparently not, only potential injury (no break or fracture just swelling), is Nunez.

Was the knock at the end to Mac not a serious one in the end?
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
I rarely watch a full match again but I enjoyed this so, so much I watched it again today. It's a bit odd, watching it on the telly outlined our domination but it didn't quite make me remember how I felt the intensity was at the game. On the night I was blown away by our attacking approach, it was immense.
Zero ponderous passing back & forth across our back line hoping for an opening. This was a different level of football.
We sit in the Lower Kenny by the Kop and Darwins roll of his marker and cross to Diaz for our 4th was far better from our angle.
And the atmosphere didn't come across at all.

However, the benefit of the replays did make me realise Virgil was probably lucky not to concede a pen in the 2nd half at the Anny Rd end.

Irrespective of our league position, there's few times we've played that well this season and I remain bewildered by how good we were.

Online Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
I rarely watch a full match again but I enjoyed this so, so much I watched it again today. It's a bit odd, watching it on the telly outlined our domination but it didn't quite make me remember how I felt the intensity was at the game. On the night I was blown away by our attacking approach, it was immense.
Zero ponderous passing back & forth across our back line hoping for an opening. This was a different level of football.
We sit in the Lower Kenny by the Kop and Darwins roll of his marker and cross to Diaz for our 4th was far better from our angle.
And the atmosphere didn't come across at all.

However, the benefit of the replays did make me realise Virgil was probably lucky not to concede a pen in the 2nd half at the Anny Rd end.

Irrespective of our league position, there's few times we've played that well this season and I remain bewildered by how good we were.
Having just rewatched it myself, I thought Virg rode his luck a few times.

He dived in on Sterling and got turned for the Mudryk chance. The Gallagher and Nkunku shouts could have both been given on another day and VAR wouldn't have overturned either IMHO.