Author Topic: Worst Liverpool haircuts  (Read 6794 times)

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Worst Liverpool haircuts
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2024, 07:40:30 am »
That has to be the worst 11 ever.

I know it's liverpool haircuts. But this one still cracks me up

Hands down one of the worst ever. Basically a minge cut.

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2024, 08:18:49 am »
That has to be the worst 11 ever.

I know it's liverpool haircuts. But this one still cracks me up

never will any haircut reach the egregious level of that one, no others are even close even tho there are many vomit inducing candidates in this thread

i dont recall that sterling haircut, but yeah, of the liverpool lads that one is clearly the worst for me - i find it funny they fork out a shitload of money for shite that most wouldn't have for free
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2024, 11:18:55 am »

Is playing for Liverpool or a Thermian XI?

I had to google that up and it came up with loads of pictures of some bloke who looked like Almiron.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2024, 11:24:24 am »
Don't get the shouts for Cissé. I don't think he had any real bad hair cuts. They all seemed to somehow "fit" him. I don't know what it is, but none of them really made you go "What the fuck is that?" like with some others like Darwin's little girl hair do or yellow-hair Abel Xavier. The only one I can think of that was absolutely atrocious, is the one that looked like he saw a pattern on a carpet and told his hairdresser "That's what I want".

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2024, 11:36:25 am »
What is it with players sporting white highlights these days?
Was watching Newcastle-Fulham the other day and there were 3-4 players with white heads, looking like twats.
Is this some general fashion or is it only footballers setting this weird trend?

Robbie Fowler went bottle blond in the 1990s.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2024, 11:42:23 am »
I was looking for a pic of Raul Meireles with his Taxi Driver-esque mohican cut -

Raul was always one of them lads who I really didn't want to imagine what he got up to in his spare time :)

Offline jlb

• Anny Roader
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2024, 12:03:51 pm »
never will any haircut reach the egregious level of that one, no others are even close even tho there are many vomit inducing candidates in this thread

Made worse by the fact that he did it himself on the eve of winning a World Cup final, thus guaranteeing that it would be immortalised for posterity.