Author Topic: Fancy a job at Liverpool FC?!  (Read 3210 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Fancy a job at Liverpool FC?!
« on: May 22, 2015, 02:46:52 pm »
We're after a new assistant club secretary apparently, I'm sure some RAWKites could do the job...

http://fcbusiness.co.uk/jobs/detail/jobcode=428/title=assistant+club+secretary++academy+secretary+-+liverpool+fc

Following recent changes to the Club Secretarial function, we now wish to appoint an Assistant Club Secretary and an Academy Secretary.  Both roles are based Liverpool, Merseyside and details are as follows;

Assistant Club Secretary (Based in Liverpool City Centre)

Reporting to the Club Secretary, the successful candidate will be responsible for and be involved in;

Fixture management including all match day administration;
Administration of the annual UEFA Licence(s) including associated applications;
Preparation of Player contracts, registration, transfer documents, work permits, solidarity, training compensation etc;
Coordination and maintenance of Player disciplinary matters and records;
Ensuring regulatory compliance and upkeep of Club records in line with specified requirements;
Liaising with all relevant stakeholders including Club managers and officials, various football authorities, match officials, and attending Premier League meetings as Club representative as required

Candidacy is welcomed from individuals who have already have had experience within a similar environment and are conversant with the duties involved.

Knowledge and practical application of the rules and regulations which govern football i.e. FIFA, UEFA, Premier League, Football League is required

A high degree of flexible working is required, including out of hours, weekend working and attendance at home and away games, including international travel.

Academy Secretary (Based in the LFC Academy, Kirkby, Merseyside)

Reporting into the Club Secretariat structure, the successful candidate will be responsible for and be involved in;

Preparation of Academy Player contracts, registration, transfers, loans (including all relevant documentation), work permits (as and if required), etc;
Administration of the annual UEFA Licence(s) including associated applications for the Academy and Academy support staff;
Working with the Head of Academy Football Operations to ensure EPPP compliance;
Coordination and maintenance of Player contract matters and records;
Management of Academy Fixtures including match day administration and liaison with match officials, football authorities etc;
Management of international Call-ups for Academy Players;
Ensuring regulatory compliance and upkeep of Academy records in line with specified requirements;

Applications are welcomed from individuals who have already have had experience within a similar sporting/ elite Player including working in an Academy environment and are conversant with the duties involved.

Knowledge and practical application of the rules and regulations which govern football i.e. FIFA, UEFA, Premier League, Football League, specifically related to the Academy/ elite Player environment.

A high degree of flexible working is required, including out of hours and weekend working.

In both instances, successful candidates will have demonstrable interpersonal skills, including being an excellent organiser with a track record of delivery, along with being an excellent communicator able to demonstrate multiple stakeholder management.

Applications should made by email stating the role that is being applied for, to recruitment@liverpoolfc.com .  A covering letter explaining suitability for the role, experience in areas outlined for the specific role, a full CV and current remuneration and benefits are required.

Closing date for all applications is 5.00pm on Thursday 4th June.

Liverpool Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. The Club expects all staff to share this commitment.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:06:27 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Fancy a job at Liverpool FC?!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 02:49:09 pm »
Fordy should apply.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 02:54:15 pm »
Fordy should apply.

Club will be in better hands if I did :)

Will still be in Barbados though mate. So don't have time too.

Come back on the 5th. Dam,,Suppose the managers job could be going by the time I get back though :)

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 03:05:39 pm »
Al would be super suited to this. Could count the paper clips and then ask where is the money for the papers clips JOHN?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 03:43:52 pm »

Come back on the 5th. Dam,,Suppose the managers job could be going by the time I get back though :)

You're in Barbados, what the fuck are you doing still on here?

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 03:45:34 pm »
Macca's Dad gets my vote.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 03:47:38 pm »
Fordy should apply.

Too much of a winner.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 03:50:01 pm »
We're after a new assistant club secretary apparently, I'm sure some RAWKites could do the job...

http://fcbusiness.co.uk/jobs/detail/jobcode=428/title=assistant+club+secretary++academy+secretary+-+liverpool+fc

Preparation of player contracts! Yep, we want a rawkite on that shit right now, bro!
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 04:17:46 pm »
It's great working here there.... I've heard.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 04:18:59 pm »
Someone apply so we could have an itk. :D

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 04:21:28 pm »

For someone that's in Barbados you don't half spend a lot time on here,  isn't it like late morning early afternoon there? Nothing better to do?

Online Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 04:22:20 pm »
It's great working here there.... I've heard.

Not fooling anyone John. How's boston?
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 04:22:40 pm »
It is great working there, but be prepared to be paid less than you might think.....

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2015, 04:23:06 pm »
Not fooling anyone John. How's boston?

:boxhead

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 04:24:19 pm »
We've got somebody under contract who can't be bothered to play football anyway. Only problem is he'll need a mid-winter break to Jamaica because he can't stand the cold or something.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 04:40:56 pm »
Too much of a winner.

Whilst never winning having been correct on the sum total of fuck all on these boards, agendas include;

Lucas is shit and needs fucking off
Benitez is negative and needs fucking off
Adam is our saviour
Benitez is a winner and needs to come back

He couldnt win a quiz with the answer sheet sitting in his hand.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2015, 04:45:50 pm »
Whilst never winning having been correct on the sum total of fuck all on these boards, agendas include;

Lucas is shit and needs fucking off
Benitez is negative and needs fucking off
Adam is our saviour
Benitez is a winner and needs to come back

He couldnt win a quiz with the answer sheet sitting in his hand.

You forget that he'd rather of had Morgan starting through the middle over Suarez.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2015, 04:50:26 pm »
You forget that he'd rather of had Morgan starting through the middle over Suarez.

Rodgers is great and he's happy to have a him sign a new contract
Rodgers is shit and it just proves FSG are lowering our expectations.