Author Topic: Hurricane Sandy  (Read 31426 times)

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Re: Hurricane Sandy
« Reply #560 on: November 1, 2012, 10:42:01 pm »
Ways your status Billy, are you on a work permit, permanent resident or citizen? I'm assuming work permit, but thought I'd ask.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #561 on: November 1, 2012, 10:53:56 pm »
Ways your status Billy, are you on a work permit, permanent resident or citizen? I'm assuming work permit, but thought I'd ask.
What are you a fuckin cop? Mind yer own :P
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #562 on: November 1, 2012, 11:42:00 pm »
What are you a fuckin cop? Mind yer own :P
he can answer for himself. Unless he's your bitch of course.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #563 on: November 1, 2012, 11:47:24 pm »
he can answer for himself. Unless he's your bitch of course.
Of course he's my bitch. I put him on the stroll, he's making money for me selling his ass.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #564 on: November 2, 2012, 01:00:28 am »

H1B Work Visa

Of course he's my bitch. I put him on the stroll, he's making money for me selling his ass.

Fuck you ;D
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #565 on: November 2, 2012, 01:05:31 am »
Fuck you ;D
I dont dabble with the merch, now get your ass back out on the corner skank.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #566 on: November 2, 2012, 02:04:56 pm »
And this is from the street I lived on the year before:

Who farted?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zanchent

• Sole creator and only disciple to the brand new yet enchanting, charming, one might say "revolutionary", religion known, quite unpredictably, as Zanchentism. It's like Zen, only not.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK

Online exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #568 on: November 2, 2012, 03:04:57 pm »
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #569 on: November 2, 2012, 03:08:09 pm »
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/how-did-nyc-s-rats-weather-superstorm-sandy-fO8zehA0QreEB~PD6soQdA.html

Kill me now.
They're just rats dude, its not like the crawl on your clammy naked skin and sniff your breath while you sleep..... or do they?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #570 on: November 2, 2012, 03:34:14 pm »
I wonder how many homeless people have been killed and unlikely to be accounted for.

I wonder how many of them the rats will currently be gorging on?  :-\

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #571 on: November 2, 2012, 04:12:13 pm »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: November 2, 2012, 04:39:34 pm »
God.

I'd dread to think what an Almighty 'silent but deadly' would be like then...

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #573 on: November 2, 2012, 04:51:25 pm »
I'd dread to think what an Almighty 'silent but deadly' would be like then...
A divine wind.
« Last Edit: November 2, 2012, 04:55:46 pm by Mouth »

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #574 on: November 4, 2012, 07:30:29 pm »
Apparently there are 50,000  public housing families permanently displaced in NYC.

Katrina II.
Kill the humourless

Offline gallden

• bols
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #575 on: November 4, 2012, 07:52:48 pm »
This video is taken from the beach around where I live, waves during the summer are at the most chest high here rarely will they even get overhead. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIaYVim5nsQ&feature=share

Offline mrsphilthefish

• Twitter terrier. Queen of the retweet
  • Legacy Fan
  • I will do what I can to get justice for our 96
« Reply #576 on: November 5, 2012, 09:33:55 pm »
Hi everyone, please make sure you've signed the epetition for Anne Williams before you write anymore posts on RAWK

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

Thanks  :)
There's been many mountains to climb but I can smell Justice.......soon our 96 reds will rest in peace JFT96

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #577 on: November 8, 2012, 12:30:53 pm »
A 4 inch snowstorm has now blanketed NYC.
Kill the humourless

Offline -Q-

• What's the Q for? The workhouse for the poor and the gallows for the left.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: November 9, 2012, 10:40:04 pm »
Bloomberg banned donations to homeless shelters because the state could not monitor the salt content.

http://now.msn.com/hard-to-swallow-bloomberg-bans-food-donations-to-homeless-shelters
http://nation.foxnews.com/michael-bloomberg/2012/03/19/nanny-bloomberg-bans-food-donations-homeless-shelters-too-salty

Now, this was a few months back, but I'd really like to know whether this ludicrous ban was lifted following Sandy.
Welcome to Liverpool Brendan Rodgers
Quote from: Brendan Rodgers
Liverpool Football Club is the heartland of football folklore...     Liverpool are one of the dynasties of the game...     I will fight for my life for the supporters and the people of this city

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #579 on: November 10, 2012, 03:22:59 am »
THis was taken at the G Line Bergen Street subway station, about a mile away from when I was living til last August... Scary stuff :o :o
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #580 on: November 10, 2012, 05:05:30 am »
I think that's a fake picture.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline -Q-

• What's the Q for? The workhouse for the poor and the gallows for the left.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: November 11, 2012, 01:29:22 pm »
I think that's a fake picture.

I agree.  Many fake pictures have been distributed following Sandy. #Babelcopter
Welcome to Liverpool Brendan Rodgers
Quote from: Brendan Rodgers
Liverpool Football Club is the heartland of football folklore...     Liverpool are one of the dynasties of the game...     I will fight for my life for the supporters and the people of this city