Author Topic: LFC Bulk Sales for the 2nd half of the 2017/18 season *dates confirmed*  (Read 36975 times)

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LFC Bulk Sales for the 2nd half of the 2017/18 season *dates confirmed*
« Reply #40 on: November 2, 2017, 05:16:50 pm »
So for those of us without credits, looks like we have more choice of games but probably less chance of getting any?

Not moaning by the way, right that 13+ get priority but it's been a ballache trying to build credits the last couple of years.

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #41 on: November 2, 2017, 05:46:15 pm »
Very happy with one sale for those on 13+ hopefully it goes smoothly!

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #42 on: November 2, 2017, 05:51:13 pm »
Great news! Means I now end up on 18 next season👌
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline OptoMystik

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: LFC Bulk Sales for the 2nd half of the 2017/18 season
« Reply #43 on: November 2, 2017, 06:06:07 pm »
You can link other members in at any time so do it now.   Yes you can get three together if you are lucky enough to get in early enough.

Make sure every person is linked on all 3 memberships so it'll ensure that any one person can buy the other  two tickets that are required. Do it now as you don't want to find out on the day that someone's not linked the cards properly.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #44 on: November 2, 2017, 08:13:51 pm »
So for those of us without credits, looks like we have more choice of games but probably less chance of getting any?

Not moaning by the way, right that 13+ get priority but it's been a ballache trying to build credits the last couple of years.

actually i think its been quite easy. I've gone from zero to 11 in 2 years on PL. All cup games and Have full credits for CL. Just luck of the draw
« Last Edit: November 3, 2017, 10:05:40 am by PoetryInMotion96 »

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: November 2, 2017, 08:30:01 pm »
actually i think its been quite easy. I've gone from zero to 11 in 2 years on PL. All cup games and Have full credits for CL. Just look of the draw

I echo that, if you put the effort in with additional members sales it is easy to go from a couple of credits to 13+

You just have to not mind where you sit to build the credits up.

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
« Reply #46 on: November 2, 2017, 08:50:13 pm »
The Echo story and the info in the LFC members' area seem contradictory.

Concerning the four game+ sale on the 15th, The Echo says: "The first sale on November 14 will be for supporters with 13 credits from last season and they will be guaranteed one seat for each of the eight games.

"After that sale, the number of credits drops to four for the November 15 sale. Tickets here are not guaranteed but successful fans will be able to buy one seat for each of the eight games.""
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-tickets-pledge-improve-buying-13849485

Whereas the LFC site says: "Members who recorded a minimum of 4 games during the 2016/17 season wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures: Manchester City; Tottenham Hotspur; Brighton & Hove Albion.""

So on the 15th is it all 8 games potentially available (if any left after the Tues sale) as the Echo would suggest in the bolded bit or just the 3 games listed by the club?
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." - Bill Shankly

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #47 on: November 3, 2017, 06:47:23 am »
I echo that, if you put the effort in with additional members sales it is easy to go from a couple of credits to 13+

You just have to not mind where you sit to build the credits up.
Me to - have 1-2 for many seasons (I came from Poland for one or 2 games a season with ma Dad) and last season I got 5 this season I'll finish with 15 I think - it takes time in Additional Sales but it's doable for sure.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #48 on: November 3, 2017, 09:57:02 am »
The Echo story and the info in the LFC members' area seem contradictory.

Concerning the four game+ sale on the 15th, The Echo says: "The first sale on November 14 will be for supporters with 13 credits from last season and they will be guaranteed one seat for each of the eight games.

"After that sale, the number of credits drops to four for the November 15 sale. Tickets here are not guaranteed but successful fans will be able to buy one seat for each of the eight games.""
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-tickets-pledge-improve-buying-13849485

Whereas the LFC site says: "Members who recorded a minimum of 4 games during the 2016/17 season wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures: Manchester City; Tottenham Hotspur; Brighton & Hove Albion.""

So on the 15th is it all 8 games potentially available (if any left after the Tues sale) as the Echo would suggest in the bolded bit or just the 3 games listed by the club?
The Echo have got it wrong, the club are right.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: November 3, 2017, 11:00:37 am »
Me to - have 1-2 for many seasons (I came from Poland for one or 2 games a season with ma Dad) and last season I got 5 this season I'll finish with 15 I think - it takes time in Additional Sales but it's doable for sure.

I guess it's harder for OOTs because you've got to get travel and accomodation sorted in advance so you can't just rely on additional sales. That's probably a good thing though.

I've only just realised that cup games count though, so that's the answer!

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #50 on: November 3, 2017, 11:06:40 am »
I guess it's harder for OOTs because you've got to get travel and accomodation sorted in advance so you can't just rely on additional sales. That's probably a good thing though.

I've only just realised that cup games count though, so that's the answer!

Cup games don't count towards league credits, or haven't done up to now anyway
Legacy fan

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: November 3, 2017, 11:18:30 am »
Cup games don't count towards league credits, or haven't done up to now anyway

Ah FFS. Easy come easy go 

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #52 on: November 3, 2017, 12:00:34 pm »
Thank fuck for that  :wave
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #53 on: November 3, 2017, 12:49:44 pm »

Of course it's harder - I'm still living in Poland so I'm classic OOT - but it's doable.

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #54 on: November 3, 2017, 12:59:49 pm »
Looking at the games do we think Bournemouth will be a Friday or Monday game?

Sat 14th is Grand National Day and the 15th the Hillsborough anniversary

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: November 3, 2017, 01:01:36 pm »
Looking at the games do we think Bournemouth will be a Friday or Monday game?

Sat 14th is Grand National Day and the 15th the Hillsborough anniversary

think there's precedent where we have played early on the 14th say and the National taking off at 5pm so wouldn't necessarily rule Saturday out (my memory could be rubbish and i've made all of that up!)

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #56 on: November 3, 2017, 02:21:59 pm »
I'm pretty sure V Ipswich at Anfield in April 1994 a game I was at kicked off at about 11 or 1130am on grand national day. Game is also down in history as being the last time a Liverpool player scored for us in front of the standing Kop. Julian Dicks was that player

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: November 3, 2017, 02:40:12 pm »
I'm pretty sure V Ipswich at Anfield in April 1994 a game I was at kicked off at about 11 or 1130am on grand national day. Game is also down in history as being the last time a Liverpool player scored for us in front of the standing Kop. Julian Dicks was that player

Correct. Kicked off at 11.30 a.m. National won by Miinnehoma in the afternoon with Richard Dunwoody riding.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #58 on: November 3, 2017, 02:57:13 pm »
Correct. Kicked off at 11.30 a.m. National won by Miinnehoma in the afternoon with Richard Dunwoody riding.
And I thought my memory was good 😂

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #59 on: November 3, 2017, 04:12:51 pm »

I bet Bournemouth fans will love having to come up from down there for 11:30

I suppose it would be the same getting back when it moves to Monday night - which I reckon it will

They need more police than they did in 1994 I reckon (and there isn't as many of them to spread around)

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: November 3, 2017, 04:23:23 pm »
It wouldn't surprise me if they let us kick off at 3 now they've moved the time of the National to 5.15. First race 1.45, Kick off 3, National 5.15, last race 6.15.

Liverpool v Bournemouth doesn't need to be heavily policed, the traffic shouldn't really overlap either.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #61 on: November 7, 2017, 05:26:51 pm »
I've had a text saying the members sale starts Thurs. Is that wrong?

Edit - or do they mean the disabled sales?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: November 7, 2017, 05:46:50 pm »
I've had a text saying the members sale starts Thurs. Is that wrong?

Edit - or do they mean the disabled sales?

It’s when the disabled supporters sale starts but text wasn’t exactly clear so now the site will crash Thursday!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: November 7, 2017, 06:27:15 pm »
It’s when the disabled supporters sale starts but text wasn’t exactly clear so now the site will crash Thursday!
Thanks, I thought that was probs the case! Not clear at all, there's far more 'general' members than disabled so why not just put it all in the text?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2017, 10:10:36 am »
Nearly time  :o
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2017, 10:13:53 am »
Wait. Hold up. The Tuesday sale is for ALL games if you have 13+ from last season? When did that change? No free for all for the smaller games e.g. Bournemouth? Am I reading this wrong? Are my eyes deceiving me?
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2017, 10:32:01 am »
Wait. Hold up. The Tuesday sale is for ALL games if you have 13+ from last season? When did that change? No free for all for the smaller games e.g. Bournemouth? Am I reading this wrong? Are my eyes deceiving me?
They announced this 11 days ago.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2017, 11:50:14 am »
They announced this 11 days ago.

Guess I should start reading things.
YNWA.

Online anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2017, 01:00:49 pm »
 In this batch Brighton would have been the free-for-all, just like Burnley and Huddersfield were last time, because they are newly promoted.

However, as the Brighton match is last home game of the season it becomes priority with prerequisite.                             

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2017, 03:02:58 pm »
In this batch Brighton would have been the free-for-all, just like Burnley and Huddersfield were last time, because they are newly promoted.

However, as the Brighton match is last home game of the season it becomes priority with prerequisite.                             

Last home game of the season always is isn't it?

Offline royabs

• Main Stander
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2017, 03:10:57 pm »
It's been that way since 14/15 as the previous season, we finished 2nd and the last game hadn't had any prerequisites. This wasn't a problem until it got to the point that it could have been a pivotal game.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2017, 03:15:03 pm »
It's been that way since 14/15 as the previous season, we finished 2nd and the last game hadn't had any prerequisites. This wasn't a problem until it got to the point that it could have been a pivotal game.
Late availability tickets for the Newcastle game went on general sale. Bare in mind that these went on sale after we beat Norwich and before the infamous slip against Chelsea. So at the time they went on sale it was looking very much like a title decider. Nothing short of disgraceful that someone who had never been a game in their life could have got one to see us win the league. So since then, the last game has always been a restricted sale and rightly so

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2017, 06:50:59 pm »
Everyone ready with 12 computers/iPads/phones for tomorrow’s mayhem?!  :D

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2017, 06:54:53 pm »
Everyone ready with 12 computers/iPads/phones for tomorrow’s mayhem?!  :D

Only have 2 computers for tomorrow, not feeling confident at all. Must be at work 9AM uk time as well. Oh fuck... so giving myself 15-20 minutes for waiting in the queue and checking out, hopeful right..  :D

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2017, 07:00:41 pm »
Surely, surely, SURELY it won't be as bad as the events of July.....

Praying for a smooth morning, in and out within an hour and getting at least half the games in the Kop (seeing as I didn't get a single one in the first sale, despite being on 19) and I'll be happy!

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2017, 07:02:25 pm »
Not even bothered about tomorrow as tickets are guaranteed. It's Wednesday and Thursday are the ones I'm worried about.
Since I moved to BT Broadband my queue times have been absolutely shite and had to feed off scraps.

I could have got all I wanted tomorrow but 1 card out if 4 is one short of the criteria so have to get them in pairs  :butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2017, 07:53:17 pm »
Changed my wifi from BT to EE, let's see if that makes a difference tomorrow ;)
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2017, 08:56:05 pm »

Newcastle would have been too, but they've put it in with the others thankfully. I assume that's why they stuck Burnley in with Huddersfield to give people on 0 more to aim for.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2017, 06:39:11 am »
Site closed and in the queue on my laptop.. will connect at the office and knowing the ‘new updates’ in the software I will probably be connected first on the device that I entered the queue with last.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2017, 06:42:19 am »
I see there is now a Members' Ticket Sale Blog for updates throughout the sale.

Not only does it come it with an apostrophe, it's in the right place.  Bodes well.