Author Topic: Members Sales 17/18  (Read 202557 times)

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Re: Members Sales 17/18
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2017, 08:06:17 pm »
How do they expect fans to take time off work 10 days in advance, it's absolute fucking bullshit. Went on the website and thought I was being stupid as I couldn't see the exact date for sale. Only after coming on here that I realised it hasn't been fully announced yet. Shocking

They're probably all busy selling hospitality tickets..
Like I said before this is a clear statement that they don't care about the regular supporters (customers).

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2017, 08:18:43 pm »
How do they expect fans to take time off work 10 days in advance, it's absolute fucking bullshit. Went on the website and thought I was being stupid as I couldn't see the exact date for sale. Only after coming on here that I realised it hasn't been fully announced yet. Shocking

It's been this way for a few years mate. As has been said above, were customers.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2017, 10:01:58 pm »
It's been this way for a few years mate. As has been said above, were customers.

Actually are we customers? Customer - when treated badly - will go to the competitor and will buy there...Club knows that we won't do that...we will find a way to get online even when they anounce the sales schedule day before it starts....
Nonetheless - It's a joke that it's not anounce yet.....

Offline Souness1

• Kopite
  • Lallana is the second coming
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2017, 10:14:45 pm »

Really? I've been out the country for 2 years until recently so didn't know the system too well. It's truly disgusting

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2017, 01:18:28 pm »
11 games on sale in this half? My bank balance won't like that!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2017, 01:19:22 pm »
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 01:21:27 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline AgentSmyth

• Kopite
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2017, 01:21:52 pm »
Burnley and Huddersfield Cat C.

aww well.. guess that was expected. wonder if Newcastle will be Cat C or does it get an instant upgrade  :o

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2017, 01:23:33 pm »
So Huddersfield and burnley free for all ?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2017, 01:24:31 pm »
11 games on sale in this half? My bank balance won't like that!

Better than 11 6 weeks before Chrimbo tho

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2017, 01:25:50 pm »
Better than 11 6 weeks before Chrimbo tho

True, was just thinking it would be 9 or 10 at the most, I hadn't counted up how many homes there were in this half of the season.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
2017-18 Members ticket sale process confirmed
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2017, 01:29:02 pm »
The LFC Official Members ticket sale process for Premier League home fixtures due to be played in the first half of the 2017-18 season has been confirmed.

To buy tickets during this Members sale, supporters are reminded that they will need to join LFC Official Membership before midnight on Sunday July 9 to take advantage.

Ticket sales are outlined below, with 11 Premier League home games being available during this period based on attendance at Premier League home games during 2016-17.

Tickets can be purchased online only. For a step-by-step guide on how to buy tickets online, click here.

For ticket prices, click here.

Sale dates

Monday July 10

Disabled Members sale – click here for full details.

Tuesday July 11 from 8.15am

Members who recorded a minimum of 13 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:

Crystal Palace
Arsenal
Manchester United
Southampton
Chelsea
Everton
West Bromwich Albion
Swansea City
Leicester City

Members buying tickets during this sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match.

Wednesday July 12 from 8.15am

Members who recorded a minimum of four games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:

Arsenal
Manchester United
Chelsea
Everton

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come, first served basis subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Thursday July 13 from 8.15am

All Members wishing to purchase tickets for the following games:

Crystal Palace
Burnley
Huddersfield Town
Southampton
West Bromwich Albion
Swansea City
Leicester City

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come, first served basis subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Following the above sales, further sales will take place ahead of each match, subject to availability.

Members are encouraged to check availability on a regular basis.

As a member, you can also purchase hospitality and record your match attendance too.

Further information

Concessionary tickets are limited.

Advertised dates of all Premier League home fixtures are subject to change.

For FAQs, please click here.

Offline peterstone

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2017, 01:36:31 pm »
Has anyone got an idea when TV decide when games will be played?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2017, 01:36:53 pm »
Mental that four credits allows you to buy in the sale for the 'top' games, of which there are four, therefore getting all of them should enable you to just buy the 'top' games again next season?

After 7 pairs on me and my brothers cards then on the ones for all members, but would be happy for anything at this stage!
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2017, 01:38:27 pm »

This thread has the supposed dates

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=335800.msg15422197#new

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2017, 01:38:28 pm »
The week commencing July 10th.

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2017, 01:41:27 pm »
Mental that four credits allows you to buy in the sale for the 'top' games, of which there are four, therefore getting all of them should enable you to just buy the 'top' games again next season?

After 7 pairs on me and my brothers cards then on the ones for all members, but would be happy for anything at this stage!

Four credits allow you to buy in the sale, however not guaranteed, by any means.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2017, 01:43:00 pm »
Four credits allow you to buy in the sale, however not guaranteed, by any means.

Fair. I managed to get all the 'top' ones with four credits on a mates card who left the country last season. Decided I'd rather build my own card (and my brothers so I can have someone to go with) this season.

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2017, 01:47:49 pm »
still no fucking prices
cyas

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2017, 01:53:08 pm »
Don't like these bulk sales, never have much luck in them.
Legacy fan

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2017, 02:03:51 pm »

Can't see why they can't do those above 8/7 in the morning, and those 4+ in the afternoon - less stress on servers, shorter waiting times.

Offline peterstone

• Anny Roader
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2017, 02:27:02 pm »
The week commencing July 10th.
Thanks both

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2017, 02:29:17 pm »
Can't see why they can't do those above 8/7 in the morning, and those 4+ in the afternoon - less stress on servers, shorter waiting times.

If you only can attend a handful of matches and the next season get a stab at derby and United tickets you are more than likley to sign up for a membership..
But another guaranteed sale for members on 7/8 would make sense.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2017, 02:48:07 pm »
Members' Ticket Information

Liverpool Football Club would like to confirm the LFC Official Members' Ticket Sale process for Premier League home fixtures due to be played in the first half of the 2017/18 Season.
To buy tickets during this Members' Sale, supporters are reminded that they will need to join LFC Official Membership before midnight Sunday 9th July to take advantage.
Ticket sales are outlined below with 11 Premier League home games being available during this period based on attendance at Premier League home games during Season 2016/17.
Tickets can be purchased online ONLY. Click here for a step by step guide for how to buy tickets online.
For ticket prices, click here.

Sale Dates 

Monday 10th July – Disabled Members' Ticket Sale ONLY

Click here for full details
From Tuesday 11th July

Members' who recorded a minimum of 13 games during the 2016/17 season wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:
Crystal Palace; Arsenal; Manchester United; Southampton; Chelsea; Everton; West Bromwich Albion; Swansea City; Leicester City
Tuesday 11th July from 8:15am - Members' buying tickets during this sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match.
Members' who recorded a minimum of 4 games during the 2016/17 season wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:
Arsenal; Manchester United; Chelsea; Everton
Wednesday 12th July from 8:15am - Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come first served basis subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.
ALL Members' wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:
Crystal Palace; Burnley; Huddersfield Town; Southampton; West Bromwich Albion; Swansea City; Leicester City
Thursday 13th July from 8:15am - Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come first served basis subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

Following the above sales, further sales will take place ahead of each match, subject to availability.
Members are encouraged to check availability on a regular basis.
As a member, you can also purchase hospitality and record your match attendance too.
Further Information
Concessionary tickets are limited.
Advertised dates of all Premier League home fixtures are subject to change.

For FAQ’s please click here
Click here for a step by step guide for how to buy tickets online.
How to buy a ticket as an LFC Official Member Guide

The 2017/18 Members Ticket Sale for Premier League home games to be played in the first half of the season will take place week commencing 10th July. Further details to be confirmed.

PRE-SEASON TOUR
Tranmere Rovers v Liverpool FC
To be played at Prenton Park, Tranmere on Wednesday 12 July 2017 Kick Off 19.45pm
Liverpool Football Club has received an initial allocation of 5555 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.
TICKET PRICES
Adult   £20
Over 65s/ Young Adults (18-22)   £15
Junior (17 and under) £8

Ticket Sales
Tickets will be available ONLINE on the following days and will remain on sale until sold out or otherwise advertised:
Season Ticket Holders from 1pm on Friday 23 June
Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of TEN tickets per transaction.
Should tickets remain; sales will take place strictly in the following order subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis:
Official Members from 8.15am Monday 26 June
Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of TEN tickets per transaction.
General Sale (including Fan Card Holders) from 8.15am Wednesday 28 June                                
Supporters will be able to purchase up to FOUR tickets each for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction. (Please note this is the total number of tickets you can purchase, including any tickets bought in any earlier sale).
All the above sales are subject to availability and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Wigan Athletic v Liverpool FC
To be played at DW Stadium, Wigan on Friday 14 July 2017 Kick Off 19.30pm.
Liverpool Football Club has received an initial allocation of 6888 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.
Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.
TICKET PRICES
Adults/Over 65          £15
Young Adult (U18)    £10
Junior (U11s)              £5
Under 5s                     £2

TICKET SALES
Tickets will be available ONLINE on the following days and will remain on sale until sold out or otherwise advertised:
Season Ticket Holders from on 1pm Friday 23 June
Should tickets remain; sales will take place strictly in the following order subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis:
Official Members from 8.15am on Monday 26 June
General Sale (including Fan Card Holders) from 8.15am Wednesday 28 June                                
Supporters will be able to purchase up to FOUR tickets each for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction. (Please note this is the total number of tickets you can purchase, including any tickets bought in any earlier sale).
All the above sales are subject to availability and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Hertha BSC v Liverpool FC
To be played at the Olympiastadion Berlin
On Saturday 29 July 2017 Kick Off 18.00hr (local time)
Liverpool Football Club has received an initial allocation of 2592 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.
TICKET PRICES
Adult - £17
Over 65s - £14
Students - £14
Junior (16 and under) - £14       
Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets (£14) will be asked for ID at the turnstiles.
Hospitality Members
Executive Suite holders, Centenary Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 3.
Disabled Supporters
Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 25 pairs of wheelchair / personal assistant tickets and 25 pairs of ambulant / personal assistant tickets priced at £8 per pair.
For further information, please click here or telephone one of our advisors on 0151 264 2500 and select, option 2.
Ticket Sales
Season Ticket Holders from 8.15am Thursday 25 May
Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.
Official Members from 8.15am Tuesday 30 May
Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.
General Sale (including Fan Card Holders) from 8.15am Friday 2 June 
Supporters will be able to purchase up to FOUR tickets each for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction. (Please note, this is the total number of tickets you can purchase, including any tickets bought during the above sales).
For a step by step guide to purchasing tickets online, please click here.
For TICKET FULFILMENT (Delivery & Collection of Tickets) click here
For IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE INFORMATION click here
For GENERAL INFORMATION click here
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2017, 02:48:19 pm »
So Huddersfield and burnley free for all ?
Excellent news!!! Members on 19 games in with the sale with members that have bought their membership a few days before!!
Good way of rewarding loyalty that!!!!!!!!!!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2017, 02:49:33 pm »
Excellent news!!! Members on 19 games in with the sale with members that have bought their membership a few days before!!

Everyone complains about this, but if you didn't have at least one game sold on this basis it would be a closed shop in a few years. If you have 19 from last year you'll almost certainly get 19 this season if you want them.

Online Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2017, 03:06:57 pm »
Joke as usual but as expected.

Sure the club once said they would look into doing some form of sale for 19, clearly not happening.

Absolute farce everyone on 13+ having to log in at the same time to get two games when members with less than 13 are trying to get all 7 games.

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2017, 03:09:38 pm »
Joke as usual but as expected.

Sure the club once said they would look into doing some form of sale for 19, clearly not happening.

That's what I thought as well and I was hoping that would be the case for this season.
No chance of ever getting a season ticket as they lost all records of my application for me and the lad either very late nineties or very early 2000's.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:20:31 pm by hawkwind »

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2017, 03:28:17 pm »

as usual, seems so pointless to just take a free day from work to go through that nightmare..

Hopefully Tuesdays is solid at least.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2017, 03:36:19 pm »

Absolute farce everyone on 13+ having to log in at the same time to get two games when members with less than 13 are trying to get all 7 games.
Yeah this is nuts!

Would you have a separate sale for those two games?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:38:19 pm by Hij »

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2017, 04:12:35 pm »
Everyone complains about this, but if you didn't have at least one game sold on this basis it would be a closed shop in a few years. If you have 19 from last year you'll almost certainly get 19 this season if you want them.

It wouldn't. They should be in the 13+ aswell

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2017, 04:49:49 pm »
What's the chance to buy ticket in the second sale? The one for 4+.

Online Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2017, 04:59:56 pm »
Yeah this is nuts!

Would you have a separate sale for those two games?
Just do the 2 games on Thursday, and the other 5 on Friday or vice versa. Why they try to cram it all into 3 days is beyond me

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2017, 05:01:08 pm »
Glad the sale is before 9. I'll pop into work early which is a phone shop with several devices that have wifi ;D

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2017, 05:26:17 pm »
Glad the sale is before 9. I'll pop into work early which is a phone shop with several devices that have wifi ;D

Most of us will still in a queue after 9! I'd do it at home and get there late, that's my plan

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2017, 05:39:00 pm »
Managed to swing working from home on both days this afternoon. Used to take the morning off which was 2 days holiday down the toilet for the 4 bulk sales.

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2017, 06:11:33 pm »
How many cards I can use for any transaction? 4?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2017, 06:54:42 pm »
How many cards I can use for any transaction? 4?

Yes, 4 per transaction

Thankfully, the Northern Ireland public holidays means I'm off Wednesday and Thursday to get a few games on those days

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2017, 07:25:26 pm »
How a staggered sale can't be done is beyond me but hey ho, is what it is!
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2017, 07:30:34 pm »
Wank