Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2098235 times)

Offline Big Dirk

• But with Little Harnds. One of these is incorrerct.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Belfast Red
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #22240 on: October 25, 2021, 10:47:43 pm »
This is the first time I’ve used my membership to buy tickets and I’ve also got my sons membership linked with mine but when I go to buy an adult and Junior ticket it only lets me apply for one adult ticket?
Born a Red-Live a Red-Die a Red

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22241 on: October 25, 2021, 11:48:51 pm »
This is the first time I’ve used my membership to buy tickets and I’ve also got my sons membership linked with mine but when I go to buy an adult and Junior ticket it only lets me apply for one adult ticket?
For what game ?
YNWA

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22242 on: October 26, 2021, 12:12:54 am »
if you buy a membership, is it still a 24 hour wait for it to be activated to be used in a sale? (or maybe it was 48, i forget)

gave my Brighton ticket away but can go now, so trying to get my mate a membership as pretty confident i'd get sorted on a sale / last minute refreshing. but maybe too late for the sale tomorrow?
YNWA.

Offline Big Dirk

• But with Little Harnds. One of these is incorrerct.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Belfast Red
« Reply #22243 on: October 26, 2021, 01:38:19 am »
Born a Red-Live a Red-Die a Red

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22244 on: October 26, 2021, 10:37:29 am »
Brighton LA has the following on the ticket news page:
Please note that tickets purchased during this sale WILL NOT be available to ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Just for info

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22245 on: October 26, 2021, 10:47:09 am »
Brighton LA has the following on the ticket news page:
Please note that tickets purchased during this sale WILL NOT be available to ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Just for info

A valiant attempt but you just know we’re going to see, “Just got 4 tickets in the members sale for Brighton but just realised I can’t go. It won’t let me distribute either. Fucking joke of a website. Entitled, entitled entitled etc”

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22246 on: October 26, 2021, 10:53:47 am »
A valiant attempt but you just know we’re going to see, “Just got 4 tickets in the members sale for Brighton but just realised I can’t go. It won’t let me distribute either. Fucking joke of a website. Entitled, entitled entitled etc”
;D ;D
YNWA

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #22247 on: October 26, 2021, 11:01:04 am »
Under normal circumstances, do you get credits if you simply buy tickets but don't use them?
YNWA

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22248 on: October 26, 2021, 11:05:04 am »
Under normal circumstances, do you get credits if you simply buy tickets but don't use them?
yes. Hopefully with the NFC scanning this is done away with though
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #22249 on: October 26, 2021, 11:07:32 am »
Straight in for the first time ever and the tickets aren't even for me, can't believe it, was good few blocks available and plenty of seats in U8 got 3 there

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22250 on: October 26, 2021, 11:08:16 am »
my dad and brother got memberships this morning because we weren't really sure about this, lucky we did now

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #22251 on: October 26, 2021, 11:08:31 am »
Pretty much straight in and got a pair for 305 :D
I’m so glad that Jürgen is a Red…

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22252 on: October 26, 2021, 11:09:31 am »
the whole back row of 305 was available. Is that usually the craic?
YNWA

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22253 on: October 26, 2021, 11:12:28 am »
No such joy for me, logged on at 10.30 and 14,100 in the queue.

Now down to 13,000  but I think I have more chance of winning Miss World  :(

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22254 on: October 26, 2021, 11:16:48 am »

Got straight in, wasn’t quick enough to get two in the Kop other than the back row. Nabbed two in U7. Result.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22255 on: October 26, 2021, 11:18:58 am »
the whole back row of 305 was available. Is that usually the craic?
full rows in U8 too was a bit stunned to be honest, usually you're searching for the one red seat

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22256 on: October 26, 2021, 11:23:09 am »
Got straight in, wasn’t quick enough to get two in the Kop other than the back row. Nabbed two in U7. Result.
the back row is the best row
YNWA

Online JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #22257 on: October 26, 2021, 11:23:49 am »
Was 2,449 in the queue and nothing left when I got on!

Will have to keep an eye out for things popping up but looks like I'll be missing this one  ;D

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #22258 on: October 26, 2021, 11:38:51 am »
I’m so glad that Jürgen is a Red…

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22259 on: October 26, 2021, 11:40:56 am »

Will have to keep an eye out for things popping up but looks like I'll be missing this one  ;D
still early on in the week

Offline kingluisgarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter@MattWood23
    • JustAnotherFootballBlog
« Reply #22260 on: October 26, 2021, 12:34:07 pm »
Seeing two sections available for Brighton but then no seats when I select them...

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22261 on: October 26, 2021, 12:35:59 pm »
Seeing two sections available for Brighton but then no seats when I select them...
glitched I think they've been there for ages
YNWA

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #22262 on: October 26, 2021, 03:54:58 pm »

Yep was a similar number so must have just missed the last few. Is it usually just a couple thousand available in the additional members sale for games?

Offline didopich

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22263 on: October 26, 2021, 04:28:14 pm »
Need to give back my Brighton ticket...but it's asking me to give bank details which they already have lol..I don't want the ticket credit thing

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22264 on: October 26, 2021, 04:59:25 pm »
Yep was a similar number so must have just missed the last few. Is it usually just a couple thousand available in the additional members sale for games?
couple hundred, then few hundred more will pop up next few days

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #22265 on: October 26, 2021, 05:02:40 pm »
couple hundred, then few hundred more will pop up next few days
Yep will be looking out for it. Managed the city game as I had 3+ credit but might have been so easy because fewer people had access to the sales. Might be more difficult with all members allowed on but well see i guess. was a huge drop before palace too tbf

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #22266 on: October 26, 2021, 05:15:56 pm »
The only bad thing about our current form... It gets much more difficult to buy tickets  ;D
YNWA

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #22267 on: October 26, 2021, 09:29:07 pm »
Me again with a question lads.

I can go to Villa at home on the 11th but didn't get any tickets in the ballot for it. Whats my best bet for getting a ticket to it? Is there a page where I can find the details of when late sales are on? Can't seem to find it. When are they generally held? Cheers

EDIT: Also, Ive a ticket for Arsenal that I'm trying to distribute but I'm only getting the option to recall? I'm the owner of the ticket so not sure why this is that case. Maybe its too early?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 09:33:05 pm by Red_Irishman »
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22268 on: October 26, 2021, 09:49:47 pm »
Me again with a question lads.

I can go to Villa at home on the 11th but didn't get any tickets in the ballot for it. Whats my best bet for getting a ticket to it? Is there a page where I can find the details of when late sales are on? Can't seem to find it. When are they generally held? Cheers

EDIT: Also, Ive a ticket for Arsenal that I'm trying to distribute but I'm only getting the option to recall? I'm the owner of the ticket so not sure why this is that case. Maybe its too early?
Late availability usually 4/5 days before the game. date is announced maybe a week or so before the game.
its too early to distribute arsenal id imagine
YNWA

Offline legoflamb

• Legacy Fan
  • A Likely Lid
« Reply #22269 on: October 27, 2021, 09:30:10 am »
Any idea if there’s anything you can do if you’ve missed the registration period? Just realised a mate of mine who is in hospital has missed it. I meant to do it for him last night but totally forgot. Guessing there’s no way around it?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22270 on: October 27, 2021, 09:33:02 am »
Any idea if there’s anything you can do if you’ve missed the registration period? Just realised a mate of mine who is in hospital has missed it. I meant to do it for him last night but totally forgot. Guessing there’s no way around it?

Unfortunately not. Hope your mate is ok.

Offline TheBionicCarrot

• Main Stander
  • Make us dream...
« Reply #22271 on: October 27, 2021, 09:41:32 am »
Just came on to say same thing.
Email re registration window went into a spam filter & missed it until just now.
Have over 13 games loyalty, not just this year but for last 20 years.  Hadn't expected 2nd half of season registration to come round so soon.
I have emailed club.  Can anyone offer me any hope...?!
Feel like being sick.
Our lads come from all over the place
They talk ded funny and they play ded great

Offline TheBionicCarrot

• Main Stander
  • Make us dream...
« Reply #22272 on: October 27, 2021, 09:59:44 am »
Just came on to say same thing.
Email re registration window went into a spam filter & missed it until just now.
Have over 13 games loyalty, not just this year but for last 20 years.  Hadn't expected 2nd half of season registration to come round so soon.
I have emailed club.  Can anyone offer me any hope...?!
Feel like being sick.

All sorted - just got a call from a lovely young lady from the ticket office on the back of my email.  All registered now. @legoflamb - might be worth doing the same thing - they were very helpful & found my panic quite amusing (!)
Our lads come from all over the place
They talk ded funny and they play ded great

Offline legoflamb

• Legacy Fan
  • A Likely Lid
« Reply #22273 on: October 27, 2021, 10:17:20 am »
All sorted - just got a call from a lovely young lady from the ticket office on the back of my email.  All registered now. @legoflamb - might be worth doing the same thing - they were very helpful & found my panic quite amusing (!)

Ah, brilliant. Thanks mate! Glad you got sorted. Will get on to them now and hopefully I can save my neck!

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #22274 on: October 27, 2021, 11:30:33 am »
Late availability usually 4/5 days before the game. date is announced maybe a week or so before the game.
its too early to distribute arsenal id imagine

Thanks mate.

Is it possible to bring someone to a game now who isn't a registered member and doesn't have a supporter ID? I've a mate who would like to go and I'll likely have a spare ticket for after Christmas with the ballot. Hopefully we can go together but I'm not sure if its possible. Can I get him a supporter ID and add him to F&F still?

All help appreciated.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22275 on: October 27, 2021, 11:42:00 am »
Thanks mate.

Is it possible to bring someone to a game now who isn't a registered member and doesn't have a supporter ID? I've a mate who would like to go and I'll likely have a spare ticket for after Christmas with the ballot. Hopefully we can go together but I'm not sure if its possible. Can I get him a supporter ID and add him to F&F still?

All help appreciated.

just get him to register on the ticket site, he'll get a supporter iD without paying a members fee. assuming you're transferring a ticket to him via someone else.
YNWA.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #22276 on: October 27, 2021, 11:50:07 am »
just get him to register on the ticket site, he'll get a supporter iD without paying a members fee. assuming you're transferring a ticket to him via someone else.

So I can still get him a supporter ID? I thought the deadline for registering for that was ages ago?

I can just register him and then distribute him a ticket? I'm assume he will get an email with the ticket attached and the option to add to wallet?

Sorry for the 20 questions but I've not went with anyone who isn't a member yet this season. Thanks.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22277 on: October 27, 2021, 11:56:15 am »
So I can still get him a supporter ID? I thought the deadline for registering for that was ages ago?

I can just register him and then distribute him a ticket? I'm assume he will get an email with the ticket attached and the option to add to wallet?

Sorry for the 20 questions but I've not went with anyone who isn't a member yet this season. Thanks.
you don't need a supporter ID to receive tickets, but it's probably worth creating him one and adding to your F&F list incase they change it

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22278 on: October 27, 2021, 11:59:28 am »
Although they said tickets bought yesterday weren't distrubtable, my mum was able to send a ticket to my brother, even tho he already had one, she was a bit confused on it all and starting giving out tickets left and right, anyway does anyone know how long new members have to wait before they can download their NFC pass?

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #22279 on: October 27, 2021, 12:35:50 pm »
Any drops so far today for Brighton? Have had an eye out but looks like a couple of glitchy sections has been all