Author Topic: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here  (Read 495927 times)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here
« Reply #4160 on: March 26, 2012, 10:28:33 pm »
Are but Colin our DNA is nothing like Arsenal they have a nice new stadium more revenue they have nice houses on highbury more revenue, they lost one top player we had 3 sold from under us and bought older rubbish by hodgson and they have won zilch for over 6 years!
Have another go try spurs now!

Spurs are an interesting one in fairness.
It's hard to say how long they'll keep it up.
the way they're going at the moment, they could be looking at 5th.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4161 on: March 26, 2012, 10:28:50 pm »
Our DNA isn't that different than Arsenal's.  In fact we have consistently outspent them, haven't we?

I think 3-4th would be fair.  A well run LFC would be consistently around there without a shadow of a doubt mate.  The odd season maybe 5th but a good season - 1st or 2nd, under a good, well backed, manager.

I think that's fair, yeah?

How did you come to that conclusion regarding Arsenal?

DNA wise they started in Woolwich but now are the pride of North London?
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4162 on: March 26, 2012, 10:31:51 pm »
Harinder, here i go:

But it's YOUR truth

Lets look at the thread we are in "The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here"

There are many who would say he's lost it, he's not with it anymore, he can't beat those around him and he can't do this/that/the other

One doesn't have to think he's went senile to have their concerns about whether he mightn't be the man for the job to take us back into the top 4 and the top 2 , top spot, thereafter.  It's a fucking massive job - as you well know. 

Let's look at what he's done. Told a media that you are pandering to, quite literaly with the Telegraph article, to fuck off. He knocked out Man City and Man Utd in cup competitions in the same month. He gave us silverware after a pronlonged drought.

Damn right he can put the media in its place when necessary.  We all love Kenny, he's Mr.Liverpool.

The silverwear is great, but it is there Carling Cup and there is alot more going on than that (obviously).  It's a start.

He galvanised us when we were low.

Last season, he did.  Immensely. 

This season, without considering last season, we've been poor, very poor for large portions.   Hodgson poor, with a Carling Cup thrown in to soften our otherwise dire league form.  I'm grateful for small mercys, of course.

When the world expected us to get thumped by El Ninny's Chelsea we didn't.

True for sure.  Chelsea have been awful themselves at times though.

What hasn't he done? Removed that same TEAM mentality that means we sometimes don't do as well against the considered lower teams or newly promoted teams. As the catalogue of streams you watch will tell you that's been there for some time so it's removal is not instantaneous. Ged realised this, as did Rafa... now how about you?

Not sure where you're going with this?  You could use this to justify every footballing failure if you wished.

We've been shit against most teams and currently have a losing run unlike any winning run we've had all season.  THat's just how it is.

Instead of progressing over the course of the season we've got worse.  Teams love playing us right now.  Our expensive average players have been sorely exposed and have showed tragic little flair or ability.  Where is the magic?  Outside of Suarez and Gerrard, it's hard to find much flair in an expensive emsemblement of a team.

IF, and I don't think it's a big if, you can't then it's ok. It truly is ok. You see this is because nearly 35-40k odd people in a stadium (leaving out the travelling fans) kind of get this. They don't like our teams mentality at times, senior players included. Those who go on the aways, circa 3-5k, also get this. We rant, rave and go a bit loony but fully understand we aren't Chelsea kneejerkers or Arsenals anti Arsene wankers.

So... are you kneejerker or wanker? If neither then there is a beloved option of becoming a supporter. Not a shitbag "fan" who's got possibly footystreamsrus.com on one side and twatball365 on the other

Make your choice wisely Colin

Still haven't made any sense of this last quote.

Outside of the hardcore Kop , many supporters, even the most die hard fans are deeply concerned about the stat of the club on the pitch.  When i was over 7 weeks ago i got a solid feeling of that concern.  No doubt it's got alot worse since.  So i reject your implication that im a kneejerker (lol, seriously??) or a wanker.  I'm an honest fan who doesn't like what he sees and can honestly say i think we're going in a questionable direction this season HENCE the need for redirection in the summer.  My mind is open as to whether that'll be Kenny taking charge or not.

Offline Red Cez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stop Fucking Moaning!!!!
« Reply #4163 on: March 26, 2012, 10:33:00 pm »
Now you like questions would you support any manager no matter how wrong he is for this clubs history and traditions  or an insult to shanks memory if it guaranteed one season in the CL?

Don't remember making any statement about my feelings on managers, CL or our history and traditions on here recently so the question has no relevance to this conversation.

You must think you're either really smart or I'm incredibly stupid if you think I'm gonna play along and help you construct your bullshit straw man argument. Jog on pal, you're mistaken either way.

I asked the question, you answered that you believe it is correct to support or withdraw your support for the club based on whether or not you agree with decisions made at boardroom level. That is the end of this particular discussion between me and you.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Oscar Wilde

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4164 on: March 26, 2012, 10:36:20 pm »
How did you come to that conclusion regarding Arsenal?

DNA wise they started in Woolwich but now are the pride of North London?

I simply mean in recent times.  I should have qualified that comment, sorry.

Similar clout IMO. 

Arsenal have went and made a new stadium and we haven't.  But we now have good owners which is why i want to see us start to correcting all the things that Tom and Jerry fucked up.  That includes on the pitch.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4165 on: March 26, 2012, 10:37:33 pm »
our whole stadium situation is serious fuck up which needs to be sorted pronto.

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4166 on: March 26, 2012, 10:39:33 pm »
Our current owners have been in charge for less than 2 years, & there is still work to be done. The impatience shown by people such as yourself only hinder us, it does not help in the slightest.

Yes, that's true.

I feel that even FSG have noticed this and this is why they want to back Kenny and have done.

Henry wanted us to come in the top 4 for obvious reasons.  We spent accordingly and we're missed out by a mile.  This is where my concern lies.  Not sure how this is impatience.  FSG will be equally unimpressed with our league form.  Anyone that isn't really isn't tuned in.

Offline HariLFC

• Kopite
  • Walk on with hope in your heart.
« Reply #4167 on: March 26, 2012, 10:39:57 pm »
The Stadium is the elephant in the room (just a bit bigger than Andy's) and the sooner we make a concrete decision on it, the better.

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4168 on: March 26, 2012, 10:41:29 pm »
Don't remember making any statement about my feelings on managers, CL or our history and traditions on here recently so the question has no relevance to this conversation.

You must think you're either really smart or I'm incredibly stupid if you think I'm gonna play along and help you construct your bullshit straw man argument. Jog on pal, you're mistaken either way.

I asked the question, you answered that you believe it is correct to support or withdraw your support for the club based on whether or not you agree with decisions made at boardroom level. That is the end of this particular discussion between me and you.

A few posters have tried to corner me into "saying" something i clearly didn't say too.

It's a bit sad, really.

I think it originates from some sort of mistaken belief that if you outwardly question things you must be either:

- A Manc WUM  (i've been called it few times)
- A Kenny hater
- Kneejerker
- Wanker
- Any combination of the above.

As opposed to seeing things ex-footballers, pundits, other highly intelligent fans and managers also see.  Imagine.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:44:02 pm by Colin »

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #4169 on: March 26, 2012, 10:41:29 pm »

So if we take away the BS you can't answer questions only ask them, the question was valid they wouldn't want Jose if you guaranteed just one year in the CL  because they have principles of what is right at this club,  would you have him here or not!
If you don't like hard questions don't ask them of others and then wimp out at least I had the respect to answer yours!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4170 on: March 26, 2012, 10:42:51 pm »

Instead of progressing over the course of the season we've got worse.  Teams love playing us right now.  Our expensive average players have been sorely exposed and have showed tragic little flair or ability.  Where is the magic?  Outside of Suarez and Gerrard, it's hard to find much flair in an expensive emsemblement of a team.

you've got to admit though, that those players have been under performing, rather than just being bad players.
with a bit of a run and some confidence, surely they will improve.
look at Arsenal, they were dead and buried only a few weeks back,
a massive win against Spurs and a last minute win against us after being battered for much of the game...
now they're playing like men possessed.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4171 on: March 26, 2012, 10:42:55 pm »
This season, without considering last season, we've been poor, very poor for large portions.   Hodgson poor, with a Carling Cup thrown in to soften our otherwise dire league form.  I'm grateful for small mercys, of course.

I'm sorry mate but I'm not havin this.

We have had a poor chance conversion rate this season. Which means that we have had a lot of poor results.

However, to say that we have been poor is just not true. Apart from 3 games this season (Spurs where we ended up with 9, Bolton where we started with one, and Wigan where we played with 11 for a few periods of the game, none for the rest), our performances have been genuinely decent to watch. Performances that (if we had managed to convert 50% of our chances) most people, including the press, would be raving about.

Sure, due to our lack of goals our performances havent got us the points those performances deserve. But to compare the level of football we've "mostly" played this season to the dregs that Hodgson served up is a complete misinterpretation of whats been going on this season. And its one that seems to be gathering pace around here.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:45:40 pm by blert596 »
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline AJ4Seven

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4172 on: March 26, 2012, 10:44:47 pm »
Yes, that's true.

I feel that even FSG have noticed this and this is why they want to back Kenny and have done.

Henry wanted us to come in the top 4 for obvious reasons.  We spent accordingly and we're missed out by a mile.  This is where my concern lies.  Not sure how this is impatience.  FSG will be equally unimpressed with our league form.  Anyone that isn't really isn't tuned in.

One year of spending with a new manager after a couple of years of underinvestment & insane transfer decisions, & you expect to be in the top 4 & you don't think that is impatient?

I don't think anyone is impressed with our results in the league, but anyone who was expecting a quick fix was naive.

Offline vitch

• Kopite
  • Pikine Guinaw Rail
« Reply #4173 on: March 26, 2012, 10:45:40 pm »
Are but Colin our DNA is nothing like Arsenal they have a nice new stadium more revenue they have nice houses on highbury more revenue, they lost one top player we had 3 sold from under us and bought older rubbish by hodgson and they have won zilch for over 6 years!
Have another go try spurs now!

We have more merchandising revenue than Arsenal which makes up their advantage in matchday revenues. The only major difference between us over the last few years has been access to the Champions League broadcating revenues. Otherwise, inherently the two clubs have similar revenue bases.

And if I recall this very past summer Arsenal lost both Nasri AND Fabregas, so that trumps whatever loss of top players that may have occured here in that same period of time. The main difference is that we went and made arses of ourselves in the transfer market.
Fergies so purple i had to turn down the contrast on the tv.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4174 on: March 26, 2012, 10:46:10 pm »
fuckin hell. Back on topic please. This is about Kenny's conferences and INTERVIEWS HERE, not blah blah you said this and you said that.
Yep.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4175 on: March 26, 2012, 10:46:24 pm »

now. I ask again have you ever, as a fan of this club, known Kenny Dalglish to take mediocrity from any of his players lying down.

and steel balls as well mate, first job this season was to bench Carra.
Neither Rafa nor Hodgson had the balls to do it.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4176 on: March 26, 2012, 10:50:50 pm »
A few posters have tried to corner me into "saying" something i clearly didn't say too.

It's a bit sad, really.

I think it originates from some sort of mistaken belief that if you outwardly question things you must be either:

- A Manc WUM  (i've been called it few times)
- A Kenny hater
- Kneejerker
- Wanker
- Any combination of the above.

As opposed to seeing things ex-footballers, pundits, other highly intelligent fans and managers also see.  Imagine.

Well mate they can't all be wrong, so far you want Kenny out, you praise united little realising they are were they are because sadly they stuck with a manager despite his lack of success , you think Jose would be an option and now you bring in the hodgson's comparisons every one of your posts is designed for the reactions your getting, they are not coherent you say one thing in this thread something else in another thread , you contradict yourself all the time in order to get a response, and then you cry foul when challenged, given that what's one to think hey?

Sorry hinesy this was after your post, I will leave it at that now.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:53:23 pm by geoffstrong »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4177 on: March 26, 2012, 10:51:59 pm »
I'm sorry mate but I'm not havin this.

We have had a poor chance conversion rate this season. Which means that we have had a lot of poor results.

And?

This is such a fallacy.

How many clean chances do we actually even create?

Not as many as you'd think on here. 

Most of our chances are poor ones and even when the good ones are made, our players don't flood forward (this HAS to be the manager, sorry Kenny) whatsoever. 

When are we going to fix this conversation thingy?  It's not an entitlement.  This whole "well if we scored those times we'd be forth".  It's embarrassing logic.  We didn't, we continue not to and we show little sign of doing so.  Give it up.

However, to say that we have been poor is just not true. Apart from 3 games this season (Spurs where we ended up with 9, Bolton where we started with one, and Wigan where we played for 11 for a few periods of the game, none for the rest), our performances have been genuinely decent to watch. Performances that (if we had managed to convert 50% of our chances) most people, including the press, would be raving about.

If's and but's over 30 games. 

What started this mentality?  I can't have it mate.  I'm sorry.  It's all too familiar.  It's useless, it's futile and its desperate.

Sure, due to our lack of goals our performances havent got us the points those performances deserve.

So we can't score but we deserve to win?  The object of the game is to score - we can't - we deserve nothing. 

But to compare the level of football we've "mostly" played this season to the dregs that Hodgson served up is a complete misinterpretation of whats been going on this season. And its one that seems to be gathering pace around here.

True and false.

True because we have been better for the most part.

But false because whilst people like to remember our 1-0 loss to Wolves at Anfield as a new low, and a way to remember Hodgson, while at the same time ignoring the Bolton performance and many others this season.  We crumbled against QPR.  Tired.  We simply got beat by Wigan at home.  Tired and poor.   Sunderland?  I dunno, unlucky? 

I can empathise with people saying we're playing better than our results show but even under Rafa in his final year this was often the case.  If you cant convert that into results then it's not much good.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4178 on: March 26, 2012, 10:53:51 pm »
Harinder, here i go:

One doesn't have to think he's went senile to have their concerns about whether he mightn't be the man for the job to take us back into the top 4 and the top 2 , top spot, thereafter.  It's a fucking massive job - as you well know. 

Damn right he can put the media in its place when necessary.  We all love Kenny, he's Mr.Liverpool.

The silverwear is great, but it is there Carling Cup and there is alot more going on than that (obviously).  It's a start.

Last season, he did.  Immensely. 

True for sure.  Chelsea have been awful themselves at times though.

Not sure where you're going with this?  You could use this to justify every footballing failure if you wished.

We've been shit against most teams and currently have a losing run unlike any winning run we've had all season.  THat's just how it is.

Still haven't made any sense of this last quote.

Outside of the hardcore Kop , many supporters, even the most die hard fans are deeply concerned about the stat of the club on the pitch.  When i was over 7 weeks ago i got a solid feeling of that concern.  No doubt it's got alot worse since.  So i reject your implication that im a kneejerker (lol, seriously??) or a wanker.  I'm an honest fan who doesn't like what he sees and can honestly say i think we're going in a questionable direction this season HENCE the need for redirection in the summer.  My mind is open as to whether that'll be Kenny taking charge or not.

I'll make sense of the last quote for you. Your 90% is based at a point in time. The span of which seems to be small. That 90% breakdown as you stated is a straw poll at best. Teams that love playing us right now? So earlier this year Stoke came and played out a draw. If Pulis was rubbing his hands who had the last laugh? Who else do you think is sitting their and really thinking we fancy a bit of Liverpool right now? The Arsenal got lucky. They even admitted as such.

We haven't got worse. What we've done is be more like a sine wave. Up then down then up then down. The tipping point to stay up no-one denies is a finisher. There is a whole tread on the fundamentals.

Direction wise I feel it will change before the season is out. Simply because the man at the helm hurts more than others.

Do the same 90% you meet see that pain? No stream will show you that. No forum will translate that image. We do though know when Kenny hurts we hurt... Those that know what he's about. Those that trust that. That isnt blind. That's real faith.

And Hinesy. I've read what you've said so leaving it there.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:56:45 pm by Harinder »

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4179 on: March 26, 2012, 10:54:52 pm »
Well mate they can't all be wrong, so far you want Kenny out, you praise united little realising they are were they are because sadly they stuck with a manager despite his lack of success , you think Jose would be an option and now you bring in the hodgson's comparisons every one of your posts is designed for the reactions your getting, they are not coherent you say one thing in this thread something else in another thread , you contradict yourself all the time in order to get a response, and then you cry foul when challenged, given that what's one to think hey?

I cant converse with someone who continues to put words in my mouth.

Never once did i recommend Jose. 

Any Hodgson references are in reference to facts (results, not opinion)

Did i fuck praise Utd - you simply choose to see what you want to see.

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4180 on: March 26, 2012, 10:59:49 pm »
Direction wise I feel it will change before the season is out. Simply because the man at the helm hurts more than others.

Sentiment over objectiveness.

Seriously, is that your reasoning?  We'll improve because it hurts Kenny when we play bad?

Can't you see how barking mad this is?

We would never have got so fucking bad if it was based on the "how Kenny feels-omometer"

I wish i could live in coocoo land like this but i can't.

On the law of averages we're BOUND to improve a bit but i'd be shocked if we can stringe 3 consecutive wins together (dont think we have all season, either).

Do the same 90% you meet see that pain? No stream will show you that. No forum will translate that image. We do though know when Kenny hurts we hurt... Those that know what he's about. Those that trust that. That isnt blind. That's real faith.

If only pain made Carroll into a 35million pound player, Downing more than decent and Hendo into a Gerrard.  Sentiment, my friend, is oh so wonderful but it's a luxury.

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #4181 on: March 26, 2012, 11:01:06 pm »
I once watched Kenny in a press conference, a broken man, stepping down from a club and a job he loved. In recent weeks I've seen the beginnings of a similar pressure growing on his face. I dont want this to end like it did before. I never again want to see him crushed by the job. He is doing this FOR US and he feels every dissapointment a thousand times more than any of us do. So how about from now until the end of the season we all take deep breath and put every ounce of our energy into getting behind him and giving him our full support. You never know.... it might make a difference.
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4182 on: March 26, 2012, 11:04:44 pm »

Seriously, is that your reasoning?  We'll improve because it hurts Kenny when we play bad?

We would never have got so fucking bad if it was based on the "how Kenny feels-omometer"

On the law of averages we're BOUND to improve a bit but i'd be shocked if we can stringe 3 consecutive wins together (dont think we have all season, either).

If only pain made Carroll into a 35million pound player, Downing more than decent and Hendo into a Gerrard.  Sentiment, my friend, is oh so wonderful but it's a luxury.

Isn't sentiment what your 90% is on? You know? Those fans you asked who opined and therefore used their sentiments.

And no. My reasoning is a little more than just 3/4 games.

Does your stream show a ball going places or the team as a whole? If the latter thats quite some stream. One that only you have.

Offline Blade

• Not the sharpest tool in the box
  • Kopite
« Reply #4183 on: March 26, 2012, 11:04:53 pm »
I once watched Kenny in a press conference, a broken man, stepping down from a club and a job he loved. In recent weeks I've seen the beginnings of a similar pressure growing on his face. I dont want this to end like it did before. I never again want to see him crushed by the job. He is doing this FOR US and he feels every dissapointment a thousand times more than any of us do. So how about from now until the end of the season we all take deep breath and put every ounce of our energy into getting behind him and giving him our full support. You never know.... it might make a difference.

All the true LFC supporters know this and are firmly behind Kenny. As for the rest, fuck them.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4184 on: March 26, 2012, 11:06:44 pm »
Sentiment isn't going to win us the PL that's for sure.

Like you, im not saying to sack Kenny but if we finish this season weekly things will certainly need to be reviewed and should be.  I think that's fair enough.

Man Utd would never settle for what the malaise that we've been through the past 20 years.  Someone needs to step up and change our path and so far everyone seems to have their fingers on their lips like little school boys. 

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4185 on: March 26, 2012, 11:06:58 pm »

Your beginning to fucking grate now. If you want success every single season fuck off and support the Mancs.

It's not all sentiment. But there's nothing wrong with having a little bit of faith that the manager will be able to fix things. And as for the chances, it's not a fallacy. I'm more and more convinced your here on the wind up.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Red Cez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stop Fucking Moaning!!!!
« Reply #4186 on: March 26, 2012, 11:07:09 pm »

Amen.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Oscar Wilde

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4187 on: March 26, 2012, 11:07:39 pm »
Man Utd would never settle for what the malaise that we've been through the past 20 years.

Remind me of the duck Alex Ferguson broke and how long it took him you bellend. Jesus Christ.

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4188 on: March 26, 2012, 11:08:08 pm »
Isn't sentiment what your 90% is on? You know? Those fans you asked who opined and therefore used their sentiments.

And no. My reasoning is a little more than just 3/4 games.

Does your stream show a ball going places or the team as a whole? If the latter thats quite some stream. One that only you have.

Mate, im sorry but my "sentiment" is based on LFC, not one man (iconic or not). 

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4189 on: March 26, 2012, 11:09:07 pm »
Colin, you may have missed my post. Back on topic or I'll have to lock this topic or take other action. thanks.
Yep.

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4190 on: March 26, 2012, 11:09:23 pm »
Your beginning to fucking grate now. If you want success every single season fuck off and support the Mancs.

It's not all sentiment. But there's nothing wrong with having a little bit of faith that the manager will be able to fix things. And as for the chances, it's not a fallacy. I'm more and more convinced your here on the wind up.

Even if it's not a fallacy, unless we buy a van persie and a david silva, what do you expect to change?

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4191 on: March 26, 2012, 11:09:52 pm »
90% of neutrals, probably about 70% of LFC fans that i've spoke to.

RAWK is not a good representation of LFC fans, particularly when most candid threads get locked.

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4192 on: March 26, 2012, 11:10:19 pm »
fuckin hell. Back on topic please. This is about Kenny's conferences and INTERVIEWS HERE, not blah blah you said this and you said that.

Sorry Hinsey, you're right.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #4193 on: March 26, 2012, 11:10:26 pm »
Yes, that's true.

There is a huge difference in being dissapointed in our league performances and also realising the realities of not only our situation but the situation of the clubs we are trying to compete with.
Everyone is naturally dissapointed in our league form but its not as simple as that.
Giving up on the manager now is beyond ridiculous and extremely short sighted.
You want success NOW and if it doesnt come when it suits you, you want change.
Just wait. Wait and see.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4194 on: March 26, 2012, 11:10:41 pm »
Even if it's not a fallacy, unless we buy a van persie and a david silva, what do you expect to change?

Goals to go in. Draws to be converted into wins. Points levels to go up.

Though clearly not those two players. The squads ok, but it does need a couple of extra additions.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4195 on: March 26, 2012, 11:18:15 pm »
I've unlocked this but please keep it on the topic of Kenny's speeches etc. Not the potential of what might be.
Yep.

Offline trigger

• sexist and shallow
  • Legacy Fan
  • The romans invented the knob on a stick
« Reply #4196 on: March 26, 2012, 11:22:01 pm »

:wellin great post
Frankly if your team is mentioned in a Liverpool song, you should be chuffed

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #4197 on: March 26, 2012, 11:24:17 pm »
All the true LFC supporters know this and are firmly behind Kenny. As for the rest, fuck them.

very much this....sick of reading undiluted shite from clueless ungrateful gloryhunting tools ....they can all get to fuck...the club would be far better off without them.

In King Kenny we trust.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

« Reply #4198 on: March 26, 2012, 11:35:49 pm »
I know that song

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4199 on: March 27, 2012, 12:06:23 am »
Our DNA isn't that different than Arsenal's.  In fact we have consistently outspent them, haven't we?

I think 3-4th would be fair.  A well run LFC would be consistently around there without a shadow of a doubt mate.  The odd season maybe 5th but a good season - 1st or 2nd, under a good, well backed, manager.

I think that's fair, yeah? 

You mean where we were 3 years ago in 2009 before the club got ripped apart.

We lost really good players since then in Alonso, Mascherano, Torres as well as Champions League football which Rafa always had to sell to his potential targets.

Kenny took over a broken group of players who had just been embarrassed and outplayed totally by Blackburn and lifted expectations. Maybe he lifted expectations too much but whether you value it or not from your live streaming, I've beento Wembley this year and seen us lift a cup, secure a European spot and I'm going back there in a few weeks to hopefully see us book another final place.

I've also witnessed some good performances especially in the first half of the season with some decent football played and promising signs. I do want things to get better and was gutted on the way home on Saturday but then I was gutted at half time v Olympiakos, gutteda at half time in Istanbul, gutted at Wembley in 2006 with a minute to go - get the picture.

It's called supporting and anybody who isn't prepared to give Kenny a decent amount of time is for me, not a supporter.