Author Topic: Its Luis  (Read 18626 times)

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Its Luis
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2013, 01:43:08 pm »
He's also been kicked to fuck, and is looking like he's lost that little burst that makes him so special. I hope, it's just temporary and he gets back to his best, even better. These are the players that make watching football such a joy at times. Luis is special, probably the best of the lot, right now. If we let the witch hunt drive him out, we might as well throw the towel in right now. And don't think Barca, haven't looked at the Messi situation and eyed up Luis as the next genius on their books.

Luis KICKS to fuck, he's a dirty little bastard on the pitch. Love him or hate him, at least recognise who he is. Cech was spot on about him - in Luis' case, defenders and him give as good as they get and are as bad as each other. He's a grown up, not a victim.

Offline Almo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2013, 01:43:19 pm »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2013, 02:08:03 pm »
He's got a pulled hamstring and is clearly not fit.  That's why he looked the way he did yesterday.  No way he should have been playing yesterday. 
I might be a bit nuts, but I'm not daft. I know exactly when Messi's hamstring went. It still doesn't take away from my point... great players like Luis don't come along very often. I've watched the greats being kicked out the game since the 60's. I know they don't get that sort of treatment nowadays. But there's not a match when Luis hasn't been twatted. He runs through it. He gets up and gets on with it, no matter how many refs refuse to blow the whistle when he's been wellied or elbowed again. He's constantly accused of diving, when 99.99% of the time he desperately tries to stay on his feet and get at them. Maybe they should think of mentioning that, when they're conducting their witch hunts. But please don't tell me the obvious again. I'm not being a twat. I'm just getting fed up with answering now. I've had my say. I stand by it... equal justice and punishment for all.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 02:11:45 pm by Fat Scouser »
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2013, 02:11:02 pm »
Luis KICKS to fuck, he's a dirty little bastard on the pitch. Love him or hate him, at least recognise who he is. Cech was spot on about him - in Luis' case, defenders and him give as good as they get and are as bad as each other. He's a grown up, not a victim.
Where have I said, he doesn't give it back? This really is becoming boring now. We all know he's no angel. We all know he's done wrong. We all know he should be punished. But worse than others who've committed the same offence? Ran out of the country by a mob of media dogs? Helped out by our own agreeing? No. I don't think so.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Bill Bob Kenny

• Kemlynite
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2013, 02:11:22 pm »
as much as I hated Gary Neville as a player, I cant help but think the guy talks so much sense as a pundit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC7Q-rR-l4Y
to quote a great man.. "Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool."

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2013, 02:38:18 pm »
This isn't, as you've guessed, an in depth analysis of the media's reaction to Luis' latest bite at world fame, but a thread that enjoys the finer side of his playing. I've removed all the usual petty arguments over the why's and wherefore's, there are threads a plenty out there to discuss it if you really think its not already been said.
Meantime, for once, enjoy a less heavy thread on the wonder that is Luis.
Yep.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2013, 02:41:08 pm »
Couldn't agree more, Hinsey. The lad is an absolute joy to watch. He's one of the ones we'll brag about seeing. I'd hate to lose that too quickly.

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2013, 02:42:54 pm »
Suarez la,
Repeat to fade.

Offline staalpete

• Main Stander
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2013, 02:43:42 pm »
He's like a character from a spaghetti western.

El Topo

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2013, 09:29:22 pm »
Crazy bastard.

Love him.

He's like a character from a spaghetti western.

Fucks off our Tory boy Prime Minister.

Genius footballer.

What's not to love?
:wave

It;s not had a run out this year, so if anyone would like to volunteer to take it to any of the remaining games this season?  ;)

Be my guest.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:30:55 pm by Big Red Richie »

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2013, 02:05:49 pm »
He's a fantastic player. One of those who can make a whole game come to life with a moment of brilliance. And he does them regularly, which makes him unique. Still think he's scored the goal of the season.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Dani LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2013, 02:08:46 pm »

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I will use this one.

I am politely asking fellow LFC supporters not to slag off Luis after the latest developments. He is a world class player who deserves to be playing at the highest possible level. At the moment, we are not competing at that level, and considering our long term strategy, we probably won't be getting there for another 3-4 years. I know that he has made some terrible mistakes, but I also know that the English press and the English football authorities are the scum of the Earth. We should thank him for the wonderful 30 months that he has given us, and we should hope that (this time) we won't waste the large amount of money that we will certainly get.